Changes in the Neighborhood Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob, I think I see someone out there with binoculars; they're looking our way."

"Well then, let's put on a show. Grab your tits and play with them, make him wish he was up here."

Julie puts her palms under her huge orbs and lifts her boobs up. She squeezes and mashes them together. I use my fingers to spread her inner labia and lap up her juices. Julie surprises me by yelling out at the top of her lungs.

"That's it Rob. Eat my pussy, make me cum."

Her voice echoes out over the landscape. I don't know if the sound travels that far, but it turns me on. I search out her clit with my tongue and suck the pink pearl between my lips. Julie pinches her nipples and pulls on her boobs, lifting and shaking her D-cups.

Julie yells out, "My pussy is on fire, I can't wait for you to fuck me."

Julie tells me she definitely sees someone and he's standing up on his table. Sunlight reflects off the lens of his binoculars as he watches us. I wonder how powerful they are. The thought spurs me on to make Julie cum quickly.

My cock is rock hard as I continue to eat her cunt. Julie's legs tremble as her climax builds. It doesn't take long while our voyeur looks on. I hold her tight to keep her from collapsing and falling off the table. I move my tongue quickly and forcefully within Julie's pussy. Each time I move my tongue up; I touch her clit, driving her toward a rousing orgasm. I concentrate on licking her clitoris. The tip of my tongue flicks the hard button of flesh over and over and over. My tongue and her clit keep constant contact. Her girl juice is really flowing as I relentlessly pursue my target. I press my face tight against Julie's cunt and push my tongue deep, sending her over the edge.

She screams, "I'm cuming. Gawd, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngg."

Her legs shake and she pinches her nipples between her fingers and thumbs as her climax overwhelms her. Lightning surges up and down her spine. Her labia spasms around my tongue and she squirts her cum all over my face. I drink up as much as I can, this is my dessert. As Julie slows down and her body ebbs and flows, she begins to laugh.

"Well we put on a show for that dude, huh?"

I suggest to Julie that we aren't done yet. My cock is screaming for her mouth. Once Julie is stable enough to step down, we exchange places. I am now standing on the table and my seven inches are throbbing as my shaft bobs up and down.

Julie grabs my cock and guides it between her lips. I look out to see if we are still being watched. I focus in on the RV down the hill and see someone. Just as Julie said, he is standing on his table holding binoculars up to his eyes.

"Suck my cock, Jules. I have a nice big load saved for you. Play with my balls."

Julie moves her hand to the base of my shaft and applies pressure with her thumb and forefinger as she licks up and down my shaft. Her saliva bathes my cock. She opens her mouth and sucks a couple of inches into her mouth. Her lips move up while she applies a gentle suction which feels so good. She releases the tip of my cock with a pop.

"Mmm, you taste good. Is that dirty old man still watching?"

I tell her yes as she continues to bob her head back and forth. Julie licks all around my shaft and then grabs my balls with her free hand. She rolls them around and pulls down on my sack as she continues sucking. She is really getting into this blow job.

Julie displays an urgency to make me cum. She grips my shaft as hard as she can and proceeds to jack me off. Her hand moves quickly up and down. She adds a twisting motion to her pumps which takes me over the edge. She has her lips glued to my glans as she masturbates me to climax. I push out my hips and pump three good strands of cum directly into her mouth. She gulps down my load and never releases her suction from the tip of my cock. Her hand continues to pump, drawing a few more spurts of jizz. When she is satisfied that I have no more cum for her dessert, she releases my withering cock and helps me down from the table.

We embrace and share a deep kiss, semen and pussy juice still on our lips. The show is over and we retire to the comfort of my trailer. I kick on the air conditioner; we jump into bed and enjoy a long afternoon siesta.

Julie and I stay completely nude for the rest of our stay. We actually make love in the comfort of my queen size bed on Tuesday evening. We start out missionary and then switch to doggy style where we both experience mutually satisfying orgasms. There was no voyeur for us to perform.

Julie and I head home on Wednesday after four days of fun and frolic. Our relationship is now much deeper and sexually exciting. We stop at the RV Park office and let Alice know what a fantastic time we have enjoyed up here. On the way home, Julie asks her number one question.

"Well stud, are you going to get it on with your new neighbor. You had better and I want all the details."