Changes to Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

Her legs moved down as his cockhead brushed her virgin lips. A tear streamed from her eye, and he licked it away, comforting her with soft whispers. He kissed her mouth tenderly. "You're so incredibly beautiful, Rachel." David continued whispering in her ear as his seven-inch cock pushed past her pussy's initial resistance. His soothing presence seduced her pussy muscles into relaxing.

"This feels—" Rachel said.

"Like a dream," David added before kissing Rachel again, his fingers running up her arm to her bare shoulder while his lips closed over hers.

"Yes ... but right ... it feels 'right.'" Rachel moaned as her taut, but increasingly wet, virgin pussy gripped his cockhead. Moving downward, she slowly lowered herself from her straddling position atop David. Her mouth hung agape and her eyelids closed as her luscious pussy's grip stretched, engulfing much of his cock. Her pussy rhythmically flexed over the lengthy tool over and over again ravenously diving to where her cheeks met his thighs. Her soft, full, fluid embrace made David's cock twitch with a preparatory leak.

His lips brushed her neck and his tongue circled her ear. "Open your eyes," he whispered after nibbling on her delicate ears.

Rachel's eyelids widened, and she now gritted her teeth. David's tongue entered her mouth to encourage the unclenching. He now offered her his hand to squeeze on instead. Her sopping wet pussy ventured further, sucking in more and more of his lengthy girth. "I love you so much, Rach."

Her head tilted back and her lips parted. "Yes, ahhhh—I..."

**** July 1, 2013 Still traveling by limo—but no longer in Hayward—it was thirteen years later.

David's lips arched and his eyes gleamed with ecstasy when Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' began to play over the limousine speakers. It sure seemed like a thousand years since that night at prom. That night Rachel won, "Greatest Smile" and David won "Most Likely to Visit Every Country on Earth." He grinned as he looked up at the smiling woman above him. He had won much more than a title that night.

Rachel's agile body swayed over David's waist, her trimmed pussy exposed, and his now seven-and-a-half-inches of rigidity burned with desire for penetration. Rachel's mind and body now possessed the sexual knowledge and understanding it had lacked years before. Her hot, slick pussy hovered over his hard cock, which was now dripping with pre-cum. Unable to control himself any longer, he raised her up off of her seat.

Luckily enough, the limo windows were heavily tinted and the partition access to their driver was firmly closed. David lowered Rachel onto the seat, tossing away his blazer as she removed her black Oscar de la Renta dress. He positioned himself between her legs, his cockhead pushing into her eager, wet pussy, thrusting his full length deeper and deeper.

"Urrghooomm," Rachel murmured softly, adding, "I love you."

"I love you too, Rach," David said, followed by his lips locking onto hers while his hips smashed forward thrusting his cock into her shuddering snatch.

Their lips remained locked with his tongue twisted over hers and their mouths sucking fast. The faster she sucked, the quicker his long cock filled her clenching pussy. Suddenly, David pulled back, leaving her pussy with a yearning void, teasing her before driving in deeper and filling her again. His girth stretched her labia and vagina, brushing against her sensitive pink button. The quicker he moved, the further his cock shifted upward.

Wanting him deeper, Rachel raised her legs upward to straddle his shoulders. The sounds of juicy flesh colliding resonated in the cabin. Her contained moans and murmurs released in his throat as their tongues wrapped over each other's. Saliva rolled down her chin. David's fingers lightly kneaded her nipples, delicately massaging her perfect, soft breasts.

His cock pushed her over the edge as his tongue was dominated by hers. Suddenly, her head jerked back.

"Yes, David, yes!" she yelled. Rachel's pussy quivered with an orgasmic eruption, which splashed her lover, spurring on his own blissful adoration.

The limo stopped just as they did, the roaring sound of thousands screaming seeped through the doors. They rushed to pull on their disheveled and discarded clothes. Rachel was a quick fix as she put on her black designer dress in seconds. She locked the doors amid the attempts to open them from the other side.

Rachel laughed softly as she watched her lover struggling to put on his pants. She laughed while helping him dry the wet spots she'd caused. Soon, he was ready. They exited the limo, stepping onto the long red carpet leading to the entrance of Los Angeles' El Capitan Theatre. Flashing lights and screaming applause rang out like a thunderclap.

A gigantic sign stationed on the side of the theatre was boldly captioned, "Black Widow, Starring Academy Award-winner Rachel Grace," and affixed with the Marvel comics logo just below the smaller print, "in theatres July 4th."

A flamboyant, metrosexual guy screeched, "I love you, Rachel," followed by screaming requests for autographs. Rachel spent half an hour signing hundreds of autographs, chatting, and smiling as David stood protectively close.

David's peers lined the wide red path hoping for an interview with Rachel the star. "Once more into the breach," David whispered into her ear as they ventured toward the press. She smiled a pearly white smile in response. David's fingers entwined with hers, rubbing against her golden wedding band as they walked down the red carpet.

"Rachel! Rachel Grace, over here!"

A reporter called out, "are you worried the film might not make back its 250-million-dollar production cost?" Rachel squeezed David's hand as they walked past that reporter.

"David, help out your station," called out a reporter to the left whom David recognized. He held a microphone with the KNBC4 logo, the Los Angeles station where David had risen from co-news anchor to sole anchor. Still grasping her husband's hand, Rachel ventured over to the reporter who stood behind the red rope line.

David stood tall beside his wife whose beauty had grown exponentially since prom. David himself had shot up to six foot two during those years while Rachel remained five foot five. His face had grown increasingly distinguished, which reinforced his voice in a pussy-wetting way. With his classic haircut and confident, sexy persona, he stood like a knight watching over his princess. After Rachel answered the reporters' questions, one turned to David.

"The world became acquainted with your wife long ago in her first lead role in Disney's 'Princess Diaries.' And you're the most watched news anchor in California. Tell us something we don't know about the two of you."

David smiled at Rachel as he planned his response.

****

Three and a half months following the prom, Rachel headed to the University of Southern California, arriving in Los Angeles a week earlier than necessary. She had gotten a spur-of-the-moment audition, and beat out eight hundred other girls to land her first major studio leading role.

With her dwindling anonymity, she had contemplated dropping out at first. The trusted advice and comforting voice of her boyfriend, studying thousands of miles away himself, helped her stand resilient—balancing life, love, and schoolwork, and ultimately graduating from USC in 2004.

David went off to CNN in Atlanta for the summer internship making sure to call Rachel every day. At CNN, his confident decision-making ability during crises and his distinguished voice secured him a place as a CNN foreign correspondent upon his graduation from Northwestern in 2004.

In March 2006, David had been away for months in Iraq on assignment for CNN covering the trial of Saddam Hussein. Rachel, at the time, was at the Berlin International Film Festival preparing to premier her film, 'V for Vendetta.'

Rachel tired of spending nights terrified for David's safety. She broke up with him by phone on March 11th after weeks of arguing. David wouldn't leave CNN for the safer, better-paying co-anchoring job at KNBC4 in Los Angeles that Rachel's agent had secured for him. They'd had arguments before, but never like this.

After hearing her resolute voice telling him they were "over," David spent seconds unable to breathe or think properly. Instantaneously coming to a decision, David left everything behind, quitting CNN on the spot and putting his male pride and ego in check. Using contacts he'd made with the U.S. military over his two years as a foreign correspondent, he talked his way onto a USAF transport airplane headed for Schönefeld Airport in Berlin.

Mr. Fisher never forgave David for marrying his Rachel in Berlin, denying him his right as a father to give her away.

****

Back in the present day, the Los Angeles premiere on July 1st produced immaculate reviews that helped calm Rachel's nerves. A day later the couple were in New York City at NBC Studios. David sat backstage in Jimmy Fallon's greenroom with Rachel's publicist, Olivia, while Rachel prepared in the guest dressing room.

After a text from Rachel, David headed to her dressing room. "God, you look so fucking hot!" he said, seeing his wife's long, wavy, dyed light golden-brown hair resting atop her blue Stella McCartney mini dress.

"Thanks for missing work this week for me," she said to him with seductive blue eyes.

"I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"Would you now?" she asked, her lips pouting.

"Without a doubt."

"God, you're sexy," she said, walking over to the door and locking it.

"Am I?"

"′Without a doubt,′" Rachel said, beaming, as she slipped a hand to his waist. She snapped open his belt, pulled down his pants and underwear and took out his semi-erect cock in swift movements.

Rachel dropped to her knees, tied up her hair, and smiled up at David before motioning him forward. Her eager, full, pink lips widened around his cockhead while her fingers clasped his ass cheeks, squeezing his buns. She pulled his body forward suddenly, causing his cock to thrust along her slippery tongue toward her throat. Her hot mouth swallowed his length before her lips sealed around his rock-solid cock. Her cradling lips moved along his length seductively slow while her hot, watery tongue bathed his cock and enticed his cockhead.

With just his cockhead between her lips, Rachel hummed her throat, inducing a blissful shiver inside her lover. Her twinkling blue eyes stared up at him watching the lustful expressions on his face.

Moving her head up and down and around his cock, she sped up her pace, working her mouth rapidly along David's lengthy shaft for minutes on end while her eager tongue coaxed his slick, salty head. "Rach, Christ, that's so good, baby. Yeah, don't stop. I'm so—God!" he yelled.

She licked his cock more intently now, covering him with her saliva once more before sealing her bobbing, sucking lips around him.

"Rach, baby, suck my balls...." With just a blue-eyed wink, Rachel moved her head downward. Covering her teeth with her lips, her mouth took a large, hairy ball sac inside, suctioning with light, wet licking.

Her hands quickly relieved his painful rigidity, moving faster and faster along his saliva-coated shaft. Her tongue moved in-between the sensitive line of the ball sac before rotating from one ball to the other.

"Ohh!" he moaned as she pulled back completely and stood up.

Wondering why Rachel would take him so far just to tease him, David's eyes widened.

"Fuck me!" she directed.

"On the counter," he insisted with haste.

She pulled down her panties and David lifted her up onto the counter, positioning his cock at her soaking entrance.

Her legs wrapped around him as he moved his hips and thrust his aching cock deep into her dripping pussy. Rachel's hands ran through David's hair as her body shuddered. His hips quickened, rocking her body to the point where her suede purple peep-toe heels fell to the floor one at a time. Her grip on him tightened, and then loosened, as he slammed into her unrelentingly. Her pussy shuddered in jubilation while her legs flailed about.

"Yes, fill my cunt with your baby juice," she yelled, and David suddenly remembered they were trying for their first. David's cock erupted and she knew what was coming.

"Yes, baby, give it all to me, yes," Rachel moaned into his ear, clinching her legs around him. Her legs and arms gripped his body and her pussy squeezed his cock, milking him. She felt his whole body spasm as his cock erupted into her pussy.

Right then, there was a knock at the door. "Ten minutes to six-ten," a producer said.

Rachel kissed David on his lips, sucking on his lower lip. Her hands rubbed his strong chest as she looked into his reassuring, gray eyes as they embraced each other, cuddling.

Another knock came to the door. "Five minutes to six-ten" the producer declared.

"OK," Rachel replied, her eyes returning to David.

David and Rachel walked out of the room and parted ways as Rachel walked towards the stage set.

"Meet me in the dressing room right afterwards and you can fuck me in a way that can't create a baby," she said, wiggling her ass as she walked off.

Walking through NBC, David was unable to find the greenroom. 'Did I switch floors?' he asked himself as the halls looked increasingly desolate.

He looked at his watch. It was 6:15. He decided not to worry as the talk show, unlike the news, was not actually taped live.

Minutes later a distraught older woman ran past David. She then stopped, turned, walked back in front of David, and gave him a once-over. "I know you. Why do I know you?" she asked rapidly.

A light bulb went off in David's head. "You're Charlotte West, President of NBC news. Nice to meet you. I'm David Grace—"

As David said that a Cheshire cat grin came over her face, and she answered her own question. "Christ, your voice! I remember you now. You brought our LA station from number three to number one. Follow me, now!"

David arched his eyebrows, "Why? What's going on?"

"Run with me!" she yelled, looking at her watch as she broke out into a run. "No time to explain."

"What the hell is going on?" David pressed as he ran with her.

"Brian Williams is sick. You're going national in seven minutes."

"What about your substitute, Lester Holt?"

"We had our annual pre-Fourth of July lunch. Everyone was there... ." She paused, taking a breath as they reached the big, glass doors with the large news studio behind it. Only nine people, including researchers, were inside. "Ninety-five percent of our news division got food poisoning. No Lester Holt, not for days, and I'm your producer."

As David walked into the room, the small crew applauded. "Makeup!" someone yelled. "Makeup, now!"

"Get him a new tie," someone else said.

"Two minutes," yet another voice yelled.

Throughout the yelling, all David noticed was the prompter and the camera. His heart steadied. He was in his zone. A minute later, David was wearing a new tie, a microphone, and an earpiece. Sitting at the sprawling digital news desk, he began to red ink the notes in front of him.

"Can you hear me? Charlotte asked.

"Yes," David said. She gave him a thumbs up from the other end of the room.

"Just read the prompter word-for-word," Charlotte said. But David didn't say a word or nod.

"Just read the prompter," she said again, but David ignored her as the camera light came on and he was counted down.

Viewers were now seeing the automated message introducing "NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams," after which, David was expected to say his name and make a generic comment and continue.

Sitting in a manner that reflected formality, dignity, and sincerity, David addressed the nation. "For NBC Nightly News, I'm David Grace."

Charlotte smiled as David continued. "Moments ago, I was walking through NBC Studios when I was informed Brian Williams would be out sick for the day, and that's why I'm filling in this evening." Charlotte's smile dissipated. "On the broadcast tonight," he said, and with that, he was on script, blazing forward and reading the teleprompter with a poised, confident depth and presence that reassured viewers.

When the first break came, Charlotte stormed toward him. "What the hell was that in the beginning?"

"Honesty. We can't deliver an honest newscast without being honest about ourselves."

"Just stick to the damn prompter," she said, but David physically ignored her. The break soon ended and she couldn't do anything.

David stuck with the prompter all the way, except for the ending. "I'm David Grace, saying that's the truth about our world, goodnight!"

David got up and walked out of the studio, ignoring an unimpressed Charlotte, while everyone else clapped. In the hall, David spotted Rachel talking to the CEO of NBC Universal. David approached him and shook his hand.

"Great broadcast, David. I was just telling your wife about my offer." Rachel took David's hand in hers.

"What offer is that?" asked David.

"A certain person will be leaving us for another network shortly. I'm ready to offer you four times what you're getting at KNBC to host 'The Today Show.' Just promise me you'll stay away from our catered events," the CEO said, smiling.

"I get three million at KNBC," David said, but the CEO didn't even flinch. Rachel squeezed David's hand softly, at which point David turned to the CEO and accepted.

David and Rachel escaped NBC hours later after David had done a few more broadcasts. The couple jumped hand in hand into a chauffeured Escalade, the sounds of the road and the busy engine indicating progress.

"I'll visit you in LA every weekend," David started.

Rachel smiled. "New York isn't a bad place to raise a family, and we'll make it work here."

Rachel rested her head on David's chest while he moved a hand to softly brush her hair. Moving his other hand to her stomach, below which her life-creating womb was in full development. Their lips whispered mutual reassurances to each other as they sat firmly united, ready and waiting for the next big change to come.

*

Thank you and goodbye.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers