Changing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will. See you then." He turned back to his car, got in and drove away leaving Joy sitting in her car in shock.

"What just happened?" she asked thin air. She looked at her wrist and saw no sign of any bite marks not even remnants of the blood that had dribbled from his mouth, it was if he had never bitten her at all.

"Wild." She breathed before driving home. " I must have imagined it."

She parked her car in her carport and walked to her apartment still naked. Its was almost five in the morning so no one was about but she almost wished that someone would see her as she walked to her apartment, it would have been fun to see look on some half asleep stranger's face as she walked past him or her. No one did see her though much to her disappointment so she entered her apartment and went about getting ready for bed. A quick shower got all the sweat and makeup and come off her body from her night at the club. She thought back to her activities and felt a twinge of guilt as she always did but she couldn't help herself, she was hooked on sex and somehow every time she worked there some lucky bastard managed to entice her enough and pay her enough to do him in the back room. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

"Some day the cops are going to catch your ass with a cock in it and then you'll really be fucked." She said to her reflection. She finished cleaning up and tossed a tv dinner in the microwave, looking out the window she noticed the first signs of sunlight just above the horizon, once again she was going to get to sleep sometime after sunrise. Turning around she just about jumped out of her skin when she saw the guy who was driving the Mercedes Benz she had raced earlier standing right behind her.

"Sorry the door was open and no one answered when I called inside, thought maybe you had been murdered or something."

"You followed me?" she stood incredulous.

"Yeah sorry. Your roommate didn't answer the door."

"I don't have a roommate." She cocked her head to one side and began to get frightened. How had this guy followed her? She didn't see any other cars on the road as she drove home. "What are you doing here?" she asked finally realizing she was still nude in front of him, she covered what she could of her body with her arms.

"Oh come on, its not like I haven't seen you naked before." He moved in close to her, so close their bodies bumped against each other, she stood frozen unable to move even though she wanted to run away, wanted to run screaming for help from this guy who obviously intended to rape her but she could only stare at him entranced.

He reached for her tits brushing her arms aside and massaged them gently, she didn't fight him at all, she couldn't seem to muster the urge to try and stop him from molesting her. After a few seconds of tit rubbing he leaned forward to kiss her and she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue, her arms fell to her sides and then began caressing his body as he fondled her, squeezing her nipples lightly and getting her amazingly aroused. In her mind she was racing away into the morning sun to get the police but her body only stood in his arms kissing him and allowing him to molest her. He stopped kissing her lips and began kissing her neck softly running his mouth and tongue up and down the soft skin of her neck and shoulder. Leaning her back against a wall he dropped his pants and spread her legs enough to slide his massive cock into her now wet throbbing pussy. She sucked in her breath as he filled her pussy unable to control her arousal, she was now so hot and horny she thought she was going to come just from him entering her, a few strokes of his member later and she was crying out in ecstasy as her orgasm rocked her body to her bones. Apparently, she had quite an effect on him for a few seconds after she got off he shot his load of hot come inside her and slowed his thrusts to a halt.

Leaning heavily against a wall Joy struggled to catch her breath and re-gain control of her senses, before she could though she felt him bite her at the base of her neck, the fangs entered her neck piercing the vital veins that brought blood to her body. Like before the bite was pure ecstasy and quickly got her aroused again as her blood spilled slowly from his mouth, too much was flowing from her for him to drink at once. Her wet pussy was dripping love juice down the length of his shaft and over his balls, his cock stayed hard inside her and as he drank her blood he began pumping her pussy again driving her wild with lust. Not caring that he was raping her or that he was drinking her blood she rode his cock right to the edge as he fucked her. Her hands gripped his body and clenched his hair, her moans of pleasure grew louder and louder as his thrusts increased in intensity and speed. Her blood ran in a long trickle down her neck, between her tits and over her belly pooling slightly in her naval before continuing to roll into her sex and down her thighs. Their fucking grew louder as their bodies smacked together and Joy could feel herself about to come again, unable to stop the rush she exploded over his cock screaming in absolute delight. Again he exploded inside of her as she came releasing wave after wave of hot come into her hot pussy.

Spent, she slumped to the floor and he with her still latched onto her neck where he continued to drink her life away. Her vision became blurred and her body grew weak her strength all but gone, she figured her blood was all but gone as well and let her body go limp.

I'm going to die, she thought to herself. He's killing me.

"No." she whispered aloud. He didn't stop feeding on her. "No." she said a little bit louder, he continued to drink not hearing or not caring.

"NOOOOO!!" she finally screamed sitting bolt upright in her bed. Her blanket went flying and her pillows were also tossed about the room in her mad thrashing about. Realizing that she had just woken up from what was apparently a dream she gathered her composure and tried to catch her breath. Feeling her neck she felt no puncture wounds, like her wrist she had only imagined the whole incident. But she didn't remember climbing into bed, or eating her dinner. She climbed out of bed and ran to the kitchen, her tv dinner was empty on the counter, eaten. She went back to bed and tried to remember the whole incident but it faded quickly just like a dream. Breathing one last sigh of relief she climbed back out of bed and checked the clock on her alarm, three-thirty plenty of time to call Devon and maybe pay her a visit before going to work at the club tonight. She grabbed the phone next to her bed and checked the caller i.d., Devon had already called her but not left a message, that meant she was still home so Joy called her girlfriend back.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Joy, are you going to be home for a while?"

"Yeah why?" Devon sounded worried, probably detecting the fear in Joy's voice.

"I want to talk about it when I get there, is that ok?"

"Yeah honey, come right over I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, I love you."

"I love you too." Joy jumped into a halter-top and pair of jeans for the drive over to Devon's. She wasn't sure why but the dreams had really bothered her and she needed to talk to her lover about it. Walking out the front door she failed to notice the small pool of her blood on the kitchen floor that was in exactly the spot she had been fed on in the dream.

12