Changing Channels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter looked over at the gorgeous brunette. "Explains what?"

"It explains why I've had this urge to have you throw me down and ravage of me." As she said this she ran her finger over her breast and down her bare stomach. "I just have this feeling, a tingle down here," she said as her fingers grazed her crotch, "that needs to be... relieved. Mmmmmmmm...."

Peter could feel his cock stiffen up in his pants as Phoebe caressed herself. His cock was telling him to grab the witch and fuck her, but his brain still won out. "We'd better figure out a way to reverse this spell then. Don't worry, I'm not going to take advantage of your condition."

Phoebe's smile faltered a little but then she grinned. "All right. It looks like I'm going to have to take advantage of you then." As she said this, she stripped her spandex top off, revealing her large grapefruit sized breasts to Peter. The pink nipples capping her breasts were poking out erect. She leapt at Peter, throwing her arms over his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his waist. SHe began deeply kissing him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Peter almost tried to resist but with her breasts mashed against him and her groin pressed against his hard cock through their clothes, his cock won out this time. He began kissing her back and he put one hand in her soft hair, while the other gripped her ass and gave it a squeeze. Their tongues wrapped around each other and Peter enjoyed the sweet flavor of her mouth on his.

After a minute, Phoebe released her lip lock and let go of Pete, letting her body slide down his. She stopped when she was knelt on the hardwood floor, her face level with Peter's waist. She placed her hand over the bulge of his cock in his jeans and caressed it. Looking up at him with a grin, she said, "It looks like you're good and ready." She stuck her tongue out and licked the bulge in the denim. Peter's cock jumped a little in his pants. "Now let me see what you have in there," she said as she undid the button on his jeans. She unzipped them and tugged down the jeans and his boxers, letting his six inch cock spring free. She moved her head up close and gripped it with her hand. Her face was an inch away from Peter's cock when she licked her lips. "Very nice, Peter," she whispered. "Do you mind if I suck your cock?"

Peter shook his head, speechless. Here he was, in a television show, about to his cock sucked by one of the hottest women in the world.

"Good," Phoebe said, "because that's what I'm going to do." She held the cock up and slowly licked her way up the sensitive underside of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and then licked her way down the side of it. When she reached the bottom she tickled his balls with the tip of her tongue and then went up the other side. "Mmmmmmmm. Very tasty," she said before taking half of the cock into her mouth. One of her hands began to play with his balls as she sucked on his cock, while her other hand went down to her shorts and began pulling them off so she could get to the itch in her pussy.

As Phoebe bobbed her head on Peter's shaft, he placed his hands on her head, running his fingers through her dark hair. He rolled his head back as he listened to the wet sucking noises she made and enjoyed the sensation of her wet mouth around his cock.

The witch continued bobbing and tilting her head, taking more of it into her mouth with each attempt. Finally she took the whole length of his cock into her throat with out gagging. She increased her pace and then slowed it, repeating this process to drive the cock close to cumming and then backing off to keep him from finishing. She listened to Peter's moans to know when he was too close to the edge, and when to slow her pace.

"God, you're an incredible cocksucker," Peter told Phoebe. She looked up at him and smiled around the cock in her mouth. She said something that sounded like 'Thank you' but it was muffled by his cock.

She had pushed her fingers into her pussy as she gave Peter his blowjob, but it just wasn't doing the job she needed done. She let his cock slip out of her mouth with a 'pop' and a string of saliva held for a moment between her lips and the cock. She moved back onto a large rug and pulled her shorts the rest of the way off. She reclined back and spread her legs, giving Peter a clear view of her pussy.

She kept it trimmed and the only hair on it was a dark strip right above her pussy. Phoebe ran her fingers over her slit and then used her fingers to spread it a little, showing the pink inside. "I need your cock in me, Peter," she said as she gave him an intense stare. "Now."

Peter didn't hesitate to strip himself quickly, yanking off his shoes and pants and then pulling his shirt over his head. He moved down between her legs and was about to kiss her pussy when she grabbed his hair.

"No. I need your cock now," she said as she pulled him up her body. "I want you to fuck me, not eat me." She continued to pull him until he was lying on top of her, his cockhead pressing against the soft lips of her pussy. She grabbed his cock and growled, "Fuck me. Now."

Peter shoved forwards and his cockhead pushed in between her pussy lips. He felt the tight velvet grip of her pussy pulling his cock into her and both of them moaned as he penetrated her.

"Oh yessssssssssss," Phoebe hissed through her teeth. "Give it all to me. Give me your cock, Peter." She grabbed Peter's ass now and pulled him towards her, driving the entire length of his cock into her juicy pussy. "Oh Gawd," she moaned loudly as her nails scratched at his back.

Peter pulled about halfway out and then thrust back in until their pubic hairs mashed together. He pulled out and entered again, slapping their thighs together. Each time he drove into her, her large breasts jumped on her chest. He planted a hand on either side of her body as he increased the speed of his thrusts. He leaned in to kiss her hard as he pistoned in and out of her. When he broke the kiss, she began panting with the thrusts.

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh yesss ugh ugh," She moaned, dragging her nails across his back. "Fuck my pink little pussy goooooood."

Peter watched her large breasts wobble beneath him and he leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. He felt her hands grab his hand and hold his face tight to her chest. As his face was mashed against her breasts, he kept his pumping pace. He heard her howl in pleasure, "Yeah! That's it! Suck my big titties! I saw you staring at my tits! Fuck me and suck me, Peter!"

Peter was in heaven. He knew that Allysa Milano had gotten breast implants, but the tits in his face now were undeniably naturals. His tongue slid into the valley between her breasts and tasted the salty tang of her sweat. He began suckling her other breast when she pulled away and rolled them over so she was straddling his waist, his cock still inside of her.

"Now it's my turn on top," Phoebe moaned. She began bouncing on his cock, her breasts flopping up and down. "Ohhhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It's sooo fucking goooood!" The sounds of slapping flesh and wet squishing sounds filled the attic.

Peter was holding her hips and moved his hands up to her breasts and held them. Phoebe put her hands over his and pressed them to her chest. She pressed her pussy down against his crotch and began grinding her hips, making his cock roll around inside of her. "Oh Shit!" Phoebe's body tensed up and she began tossing her head around. "I'mmmm, ah, cummmmmmmmmming!" Her body shook and her pussy trembled sending an all new sensation through Peter's cock. Her pussy contracted, squeezing his cock tightly. It was too much for him and he felt his balls tighten as his own orgasm passed through him.

"Oh God-- Here I cum," he moaned as he grabbed her. Held pulled her down to his body and hugged her tight and his cock sprayed the inside of her pussy with his cum. It was the biggest orgasm of his life and it seemed to last forever. When both their orgasms began to subside, their bodies relaxed.

Peter was about to say something to Phoebe, but instead let out a deep exhalation and then passed out on the rug.

to be continued...

Please let me know what you think of this new story. What you liked, what you didn't like and what you'd like to see in future chapters (new shows, situations, etc.)

Thanks,

M.P.

12