Changing Channels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was so absorbed in sucking the monster cock and her pussy was screaming for more attention, so she followed Peter's lead, and got up on to the couch while she kept the cock in her mouth. She planted a leg on either side of his head and was immediately rewarded with Peter's tongue diving into her dripping pussy.

Peter had pulled aside Donna's damp panties and was greeted by her fiery red bush. He went to town lapping at her pussy and was pleased to hear her squeal a loud 'MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH' as she tried to deep throat his cock. He gripped her ass to hold her steady as he ate her out and felt her rock hard nipples drag across his stomach.

At the other end of the couch, Donna had become completely obsessed with making the cock in her mouth shoot its load. She began kneading his balls as she forced more of the cock into her mouth. The large head of the cock was pushing into her throat causing her to gag a little. She came up for air and leaned back on Peter's wildly swinging tongue. "Mmmmmmmmm yeah," she moaned as the tongue probed deeper into her, "That's it. Keep eating my pussy. I love it!" She kept jacking the cock wildly as she caught her breath, then she dove back down taking as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. "MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM," she moaned as she bobbed her head, slobbering all over the huge cock. Having the huge cock in her hands and mouth was turning Donna on like she'd never been before and when that combined with the tongue darting in and out of her pussy, she soon felt the tingle of an orgasm building in her pussy. She started to shake as the orgasm passed through her and she gripped Peter for support. The cock deep in her mouth muffled her cries of pleasure as she trembled. As her orgasm passed, she collapsed on top of Peter and pulled the cock from her mouth. "Oh my God," she gasped as she nuzzled her cheek against the hot cock next to her. "I've never cum like that... It was incredible!"

Peter slowly ran his hands over the sexy redhead's warm sweaty body. "Imagine how it would feel if it was my cock in your pussy instead of just my tongue, Donna."

She stopped nuzzling the cock and looked at it. With her chin resting on Peter's thigh, the cock was as tall as her head. She thought about how it would feel to have that monster drilling into her and she gave in. She pulled herself up and off of Peter and crawled to the far end of the couch. She rested her elbows on the arm of the couch and put her ass in the air, offering it to Peter. She looked back at him with smoldering eyes and said, "Do it, Peter. Fuck my pussy like it's never been fucked before." She gave her ass a little wiggle and Peter was instantly on his knees behind her, his cock poised at the wet entrance of her hole.

Peter placed one hand around Donna's waist and used the shake his cock, slapping the cockhead against her swollen pussy lips.

"Uuuunnnnnnngh," Donna whined as she pushed her ass back at him, "Don't tease me. Just give me that huge cock..."

"All right," Peter said with a smile and then pushed forward, spreading her pussy lips wide as he cock head entered her. "Here it cums."

Donna gripped the arm of the sofa tightly as she felt her pussy walls stretched tight. "Oh yeah," she said through clenched teeth, "Push it in there, Peter!"

Peter pushed in further and stopped with his cock halfway in her pussy, with six inches still outside the lips. "Is this as much as Eric has, Donna?"

"No," she whimpered. "He's smaller." She pushed back on his cock and took another inch in her pussy. "Please, just fuck me..."

Peter pulled out a little and then plunged it back in going a little deeper than before. Out and in he went again, gaining depth with each stroke. As he pumped her pussy with his cock, he reached underneath her and grabbed her swinging breasts.

"OH GOD," Donna howled as he picked up speed. "I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She pushed back harder with each thrust of his cock taking him deeper and deeper, determined to take the whole thing. "MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS! DEEPER, DAMMIT! FUCK ME DEEPER!" She reached back with one hand and felt the remaining inch of cock still outside of her pussy. "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" Peter rammed the last inch in and his balls slapped against Donna's clit. "HOLY SHIT!" Donna screamed like a banshee as the final inch filled her triggering another orgasm.

Peter held on to Donna's waist, still fucking her pussy as she came hard, trembling all over. She continued to moan loudly, her head hanging over the edge of the couch arm, as he fucked her. His continued pussy pounding gave her another orgasm, coming right after the second one.

"AH AH AH AH AH AH!" Donna wasn't even speaking words anymore, her mind consumed with the feelings erupting from her pussy. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!"

Peter couldn't take it anymore. His orgasm that he had been holding back for so long suddenly arrived and her began cumming deep inside of Donna's pussy. "FUCK," He yelled as he shot load after load inside of her. She was still shaking as his orgasm finished and he collapsed onto of her, his cock still buried in her pussy. "Oh god," he mumbled as he laid on top of her, their sweaty bodies sliding across each other. "That was un-fucking-believable..."

Donna finally had caught her breath and spoke. "That... was... amazing... I never--"

Her thought was interrupted as Bob came stomping down the stairs. Peter and Donna's loud fuck session had woken him and he looked like he was going to kill someone.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Bob screamed as he came to the bottom of the stairs.

Peter jumped off of Donna, his cock pulling out of her pussy with a loud 'SPLORTCH' and dashed away from Bob. Donna sat up and tried to stop he father. "Dad! Wait!"

"I'M NOT GONNA WAIT," Bob roared. "I LET YOU STAY IN MY HOUSE AND YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY LITTLE GIRL?! I'M GONNA MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEED A HOSPITAL AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU!"

Peter tried to make a dash for the kitchen door but Bob got in his way. Bob charged again and Peter jumped away and ran up the stairs. Bob chased after his and Donna ran naked after him, her tits bouncing and Peter's cum running out of her stretched pussy.

Peter ran to the end of the hall and slammed the door behind him and locked it. He turned around to see that he was in Bob's bedroom.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!"

Peter noticed a small black and white t.v. on the dresser and ran over to it. He turned it on and was about to touch the screen when he remembered that he was still completely naked. He went to Bob's closet, grabbed a suit off of a hanger. He started to take it off the hanger when Bob threw himself against the bedroom door. The door cracked loudly and Peter knew that it probably wouldn't hold for much longer. He went back to the t.v. and spotted Bob's wallet sitting on the dresser. He stuck it in the suit pocket and said to himself, "That ought to make us even for you running me over, Bob." The door cracked loudly again, and Peter knew the next time would break through. "I sure hope that this works," he said as he reached out to the t.v. screen. As his fingers made contact, a bright light flashed in the room.

A moment later, the bedroom door came crashing down. A red-faced Bob ran into the room followed by naked Donna.

"ALL RIGHT, YOU SON OF A BITCH--" Bob glanced wildly around the room and saw that there was no one there. "Where'd he go?"

to be continued...

* * * * *

Let me know what you thought of the story, what you liked and what you didn't. Let me know what shows or characters you'd like to see in future chapters.

Thanx

M.P.

12