Changing Claire Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire's relationship with Russell grows.
2.8k words
4.41
20.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire woke up in a daze. Her body was absolutely soaked, her head hurt so bad she could barely see, and her mouth tasted like stale crap. She tried to sit up, but her muscles were so stiff she could barely move. She squinted out at her surroundings and recognized Alicia's back porch. She also realized that she was totally naked, Russell was gone, and it was pouring. Claire wrapped the wet blanket around her body and shuffled inside. The kitchen was empty, but Claire didn't think Alicia would mind if she fixed a pot of coffee. She really wanted to find some clothes, but was nervous of what else she might find in Alicia's bedroom. So she tucked the blanket tightly around her, shivering slightly as she searched the cupboards for coffee. Of course, the coffee was Italian made, probably almost 40 dollars an ounce, and the coffee machine was so high-tech that it took Claire nearly 15 minutes to figure it out.

"Need help?" Claire jumped around, nearly losing her blanket, to find Russell's friend looking amused.

"Yes, please," she replied quietly, blushing. He easily maneuvered the coffee machine so that it was spurting out caffeine in minutes. The aroma grew intoxicating as it filled the kitchen.

"I'm Eli," he spoke finally, getting two coffee cups out. "You're Claire, correct?"

"Yeah," she said wearily. "Is it safe for me to go get clothes from Alicia?"

"She's passed out, probably for the rest of the day," said Eli, his tone a little annoyed. "I'll grab you something." Claire sighed, and sat down at the mahogany dining table. She couldn't believe everything that had happened the night before. Never, in a million years, would she have pictured herself passing out drunk and naked next to a stranger on a hammock. She felt tears spring to her eyes as the humiliation set in.

"Claire?" Eli stood before her, holding out a pair of black leggings and a red tank top. "I didn't think Alicia's jeans would really suit you." Claire knew he really meant fit her, and the tears fell faster. She tried to hide her eyes as she took the clothes, but was pretty sure Eli saw her crying. She was grateful when he directed her to the bathroom without mentioning it.

Once in the bathroom, she dropped the blanket and dried her hair with a towel and put on the clothes that Eli had found. Luckily, they were pretty reserved, just way too tight, like the rest of Alicia's clothes. Claire wished she knew where her underwear were, and hoped she didn't look too erotic in the skin-tight outfit. She wiped her eyes and put on a brave face before going back into the kitchen.

"How do you like your coffee?" Eli asked without looking at her. She hoped she hadn't made him too uncomfortable.

"Black," she said, sitting down. Eli turned to her with a dubious smile, but handed her the coffee, before loading his own with sugar. Alicia took a sip of the rich blende and sighed contentedly.

"Good?" Eli smiled. "I can't believe you drink this shit black. Must be a southern thing." He grinned.

"How do you know I'm a southerner?" Claire asked incredulously.

"Your accent," he explained.

"I barely have an accent," she said, impressed. "Most people don't even notice it." Eli shrugged, but looked smug.

"Why'd you move to New York?" he asked.

"Change of scenery, I guess," she admitted. "Everyone says that your dreams come true in New York."

"Yeah, in the city," laughed Eli. "Not around here. Usually this is the part of New York people only want to leave."

"So why are you here?" Claire challenged.

Eli looked at her defiantly, his brown eyes so light, they almost looked golden. He was about to answer when Alicia stumbled into the kitchen in just her underwear, looking distraught.

"Hey, guys," she mumbled. "E, can you get me one of those?" she gestured to the mugs of coffee. Eli tore his eyes from Claire, and began to mix Alicia's coffee in an expert way that made it clear he'd done it before.

"Where's Russell?" Alicia wondered aloud, making Claire blush.

"He had to work," Eli answered, "He'll be back around 3."

Claire glanced at the clock, surprised to see it was already 1:30. She rarely slept past 8. Then again, she had done a lot of unusual things in the last 24 hours.

Once everyone had woken up a little bit, Eli began to make a very late breakfast of French toast, tater tots, and Sunny D, since that was all Alicia had in her kitchen.

"Where does Russell work?" Claire asked shyly, not wanting to seem nosy.

"On a cow farm," Eli answered.

"In this town?" Claire asked incredulously.

"Claire, honey, you really need to get out more often," chuckled Alicia. "Drive 15 minutes north and there's all farm land." Claire nodded, feeling dumb. Luckily, nobody could tease her anymore before Tanya pranced into the room, a glass of wine in her hand, wearing a tiny denim skirt and a skin tight t-shirt. She had her cell phone pressed to one ear, and she was purring naughty things to someone on the other end. Claire wrinkled her nose at Tanya, wondering how someone as cool as Alicia could even like her.

"You look like you just smelled a fart," Alicia giggled. "You don't like sweet little Tanya?"

Claire pursed her lips, not wanting to make a bad impression. "I don't know her enough to judge her."

"Well, I do," growled Eli. Alicia shot him a dirty look, but he pretended not to notice.

"Claire, we have game night every Sunday," Alicia said, turning to her. She still hadn't put any clothes on, and was intimidating in her tiny black lingerie. "You'll stay and play tonight, won't you?"

"Who's we?" asked Claire, as though she had any choice in the matter.

"Me, E, Russell, maybe Tanya," Alicia answered. "It's a small, intimate thing. Usually my other friends that you met last night come to play, but I don't think they'll be able to make it tonight. You have to stay, it'll be fun."

Before Claire could answer, Russell burst through the door, carrying a grocery bag. He dropped the bag on the floor and immediately walked over to Claire, shocking her with an immensely passionate kiss. When he broke off, he smiled and tousled her hair, as if it were nothing.

"Looks like someone had a good night," said Alicia, winking at Claire.

"No!" Claire protested. "We slept together, but that's all. We slept." Russell shrugged when everyone looked at him for confirmation.

"Claire, are you a virgin?" Alicia asked deviously.

"No," Claire replied defensively, "I just don't feel comfortable...I don't know..." Tanya strutted through the kitchen again, cackling into her phone, saving Claire from having to answer.

"Well," said Eli, serving Claire extra tater tots and staring after Tanya's barely concealed ass, "I think it's nice to see a college girl that actually keeps her legs closed."

Alcohol was being consumed heavily, and by 5, another beer run had to be made.

"You're 21?" Claire asked as Eli offered to run out and get some.

"Not quite," he admitted, smiling, "But don't you worry, I won't leave you empty handed." He winked, and Claire wondered what he meant by that. But innuendos aside, she was having a really good time. For the first time that year, she felt like a real college student. She found Alicia out back on the porch with Russell, lounging in the hot tub.

"Claire, come join us!" she cried, waving a glass.

"I don't have a swim suit," Claire called back, disappointed.

"Hello?" said Alicia, rolling her eyes. "The giant closet in my room?" Claire bit her lip. She knew if Alicia's regular clothes were scandalously small on her, she could only imagine how the swim suits would look. She finally nodded, and hurried into Alicia's room. She found Alicia's bathing suits fairly easily, and began to rifle through them. She gasped when she came across a giant purple dildo beneath them. She picked it up, and before she could stop herself, pictured herself masturbating with such a large thing, stretching herself out. She shook her head and threw the toy back into the drawer. She grabbed the first bathing suit she saw and quickly threw it on. It was leopard print, and clingy, showing off way more of her breasts than she was comfortable with, so she grabbed a t-shirt off the bed and threw it on over it.

The weather was a little cool, but Claire figured that would only make the hot tub feel nicer. She mixed herself a cocktail and hurried out. Eli had already returned and joined the other two in the hot tub.

"Nice t-shirt," he chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Claire snapped.

"Well, it's mine," Eli replied.

"Oh," she muttered, embarrassed at being so snippy. "Sorry, I just grabbed the first one I saw." Eli smiled and shrugged.

"What game are we playing tonight?" asked Claire, hoping to distract everyone from the smoldering look Russell was giving her.

"Strip poker?" offered Alicia, nearly making Claire choke.

"We played that last week." Everyone turned around to see Tanya in a tiny white bikini that showed off her big bust. Some of her pubic hair stuck out on either side of the bottoms, and Claire wondered if men liked that. Not that she'd ever had the guts to do it. "How about truth or dare?" Tanya sat between Claire and Eli, grinning.

"Okay," Alicia agreed, and everyone knew it was her opinion that mattered. "But for now let's drink!"

An hour later the sun was beginning to sink, and everyone was feeling pretty drunk. The stereo was playing weird techno music that Claire wasn't sure she liked, but nodded her head along to it anyway as she drank too much.

"Okay, Claire," said Russell, "When we play Truth or Dare, if you refuse to do a dare or answer a question you have to remove something." His hand began to grope at her thigh, and she felt her body stiffen slightly. "You okay with that?"

"Well, uh, I don't know..." she began.

"Prude!" Tanya coughed, and Alicia laughed, looking hopefully at Claire for retaliation.

Not wanting to disappoint Alicia, Claire nodded, smiling nervously. "Why not."

"Okay, Claire, truth or dare?" Tanya asked with a cocky look, obviously testing her.

"Truth," she chose, playing it safe.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" Tanya squinted at her, daring her not to answer. Claire decided it would be easier just to answer the question rather than remove her t-shirt.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Describe it," insisted Tanya.

"That's two questions," objected Russell, and Claire beamed at him. Unfortunately, he took this as the green light to move his hand under her swimsuit bottoms, making her squirm slightly. She looked up and saw Eli staring at her, and was sure he knew what Russell was doing under the water.

"Eli, truth or dare?" she said, hoping to distract him.

"Dare," he said firmly.

"Uh..." Claire had only ever played Truth or Dare when she was 10 years old, and was sure college students played it differently. But still, she did her best to keep it safe. "I dare you to do your best impression of a chicken." To her relief, nobody thought her dare was childish and everyone cracked up at Eli flapping his arms around and jutting out his chin while chirping. Russell laughed so hard that he removed his hand, relieving Claire. She liked him, but not enough to do that in front of anyone. She mentally cheered her own victory and chugged her drink.

Nobody picked on Claire too badly, especially since she only ever picked truth. But finally Tanya got her.

"You can't say truth every time!" She looked around the group for support.

"Fine!" Claire gave in, even though she'd have a feeling she'd regret it.

"I dare you to take off that t-shirt," Tanya purred. Claire was pretty sure that dare wasn't legal, since she was damned if she did, damned if she didn't, but she didn't want to seem like a sore loser, so she flung the shirt over her head without protest, hiding her busty chest the best she could under the water. Still, a good amount of cleavage was showing, and she could see everyone staring.

"Tanya, truth or dare," Claire spat.

"Dare," cooed Tanya fearlessly.

"I dare you to take off your top." Tanya smiled sweetly and pulled the white top over her head, not bothering to cover nipples, which were stiff in the cool air. It was only a small victory for Claire, since she had a feeling that Tanya didn't mind people seeing her chest at all.

At Eli's turn, things really got messy. "I dare all the girls to remove their tops." Alicia splashed him playfully, but removed her top, letting everyone see her perky breasts. Claire didn't really care if Alicia or Russell saw her topless, since they already had, but she felt strange around Eli, and was sure Tanya would make fun of her. Still, she reluctantly pulled off the top. Her dark nipples were also hard, and pointed straight into the air, and her big breasts could barely be hidden beneath the water. She tried to relax, but felt everyone sneaking peaks at her. She was obviously like a new toy to them, someone fresh to play their games. She just hoped she could keep up.

The game continued to get more and more scandalous. Soon everyone was naked from denying outrageous dares, and Claire knew that if it weren't for the alcohol, there was no way she would have lasted so long.

Tanya had just dared Eli to let her make him moan in any way she could without using her hands when Alicia put a stop to the game.

"That's enough," she said, glaring at Tanya, and Claire sighed in relief. She had made it, and the worst thing she'd had to do was touch Alicia's breast, which wasn't really all that bad. Claire decided to get out of the hot tub as discreetly as possible while she still had her dignity, and wasn't surprised to see Russell follow her into the house. Soon, he had her pressed up against the wall, his erection against her stomach, his mouth pressed against hers. He began to kiss down her chest when she interrupted him.

"Russell, I-"

"Claire, baby, come on," he slid his mouth over her nipple, tracing it with his tongue. She sighed, feeling herself become aroused. She had only had sex twice before, both times with the same guy. She had only known Russell two days, for crying out loud, most of that time spent intoxicated. She had a million excuses to stop Russell, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. He bit down gently on her nipple and she groaned loudly, throwing all caution to the wind. Russell sensed this, and grabbed her other breast, squeezing it like a trophy. He continued to kiss down her stomach, until his tongue reached her clit, gently massaging it. She cried out. Nobody had ever done that to her before her, and god, it was thrilling. She grinded herself against his face, until he managed to drag himself away, kissing her so that she tasted herself for the first time. She growled into his mouth with arousal. He pushed her down to the couch, and lined himself up to enter her. He looked at her for approval one more time, and she nodded desperately. Oh, she needed it now. She had never felt so alive. He pushed into her slowly and she cried out in pain and excitement.

"You okay?" he whispered into her neck. She nodded, biting his shoulder to keep from screaming as he began to thrust. His muscular back arched over her, and even his boyish ass looked irresistible. He pushed her legs up so that her knees were against her chest and began to pound away at her. She moaned loudly, crying his name into the dark, not caring who heard. She could feel her own wetness dripping down her ass, his balls slapping against her with every push. Her nails raked at his chest, and he grunted against her. She could feel her stomach cramping in a strange way, sweat pouring off her face. As her pussy contracted around him she let out a blood curdling scream, encouraging him to go harder. The orgasm seemed to tear her apart with exhilaration, agony, and absolute pleasure. "God, Russell!" she cried, and he gave one more desperate thrust before collapsing onto her, his skin hot against hers.

"God, Russell," she repeated quietly, whimpering into him, as he panted on top of her.

"Was that good?" he asked, still out of breath.

"Oh, yes," she whispered. He smiled sleepily and they fell asleep just like that.