Changing Direction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her perfectly coiffed hair flew wildly out of place and her throat vibrated as she turned her head to look at him, her face awash with lust. Bruno's response was a knowing smile as he slid a finger between her asscheeks and circled her anus like a predator.

It was so unexpected, so dirty, that Ella's orgasm hit her like a giant wave and she had to fight for breath as it consumed her.

If she needed some respite, none was forthcoming. Bruno's grin turned to a snarl as he pushed the probing finger into her. Her ass tightened up around it, trying to stop its persistent advance, but her her body was still weak from the intense orgasm. He began to fuck her even harder still as she came back down and with each pump of his hips the digit pushed inside further, finger-fucking her asshole.

Holy God...

She began to growl, began to moan, and began to scream at him over her shoulder. But she wasn't telling him to stop ... she was begging for it ... she was screaming out loud for more ... her cries of pleasure were echoing around the studio as she slapped the tiled wall as though that would somehow stem the relentless storm.

When she came again, Bruno had his entire index finger shoved in her ass. The climax seared through her body, burning her.

He yanked her head back by her dark hair as the wave hit her, pressing his finger inside her as far as it could reach. Ella was too far gone to care. The strength of the orgasm was all consuming.

The first time he'd taken her had been sensational but this lewd, wanton, raw, animalistic fuck was something more. She couldn't get enough. He was turning her to face him now, lifting her legs around his slim waist as his cock pinned her against the wall.

Ella moaned in compliance as she leant back against the wall and wrapped her aching legs around his waist.

It was going to be a wonderfully long afternoon...

12