Changing Direction Ch. 06

Story Info
Ella attends Marilyn's porn shoot.
4.3k words
4.71
20k
14
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: The Porn business

Marilyn had taken Ella to her favourite London wine bar, tucked away in a courtyard accessible only via a secluded alley at the foot of Pentonville Road. For anyone other than the regulars, it would have been all too easy to miss the entrance altogether. But then its privacy just added to the feel of exclusivity that oozed out of the rustic bar.

The Andalucían-themed Bar Pepito, with its candelabra and bare-brick walls, had room for only four or five tables, but the intimate atmosphere created was perfect for what Marilyn had in mind. Their lunchtime meeting was the next step in guiding and manipulating Ella towards her inevitable destination.

Normally, she would have waited a little longer but this was too good an opportunity to miss. She was doing a cameo appearance in a porn movie currently under production and was on set this afternoon. Ella wouldn't be able to resist when she invited her to watch.

As with so many others, manoeuvring the little hottie towards the sleazier side of the business had been like taking candy from a baby. Marilyn adored the way an unsuspecting new girl, if handled in the right way, was always so susceptible to her suggestions.

But unlike those other occasions, this girl was destined for the top...

If the last few weeks had taught her anything, it was that Ella's uninhibited sexual appetite constantly needed feeding. Once she'd persuaded the young brunette to attend the shoot—simply to watch what went on, of course—it would be a short step to turn her from interested observer to eager participant.

The movie production side was profit-making in its own right, naturally enough, but it also perfectly complimented their more legitimate front of a modelling agency. That way, the highly profitable escort side could flourish, too. Their rich and influential clients liked to fuck slutty porn stars as well as their more virtuous looking legitimate models.

And when a girl fell into both categories their fee could be doubled or even tripled, in the right circumstances.

The Sheik would be in England next week and his visit would be Ella's first taste of escort work. That was a given, even if her young charge didn't know it, as yet. Marilyn would make sure of that. And after that experience, well, the Sheik would be the first of many.

But that was only the start. Marilyn had high expectations for the bubbly, effervescent girl. Everything that had happened since she'd picked her up on that Dubai beach had confirmed her initial thoughts. Ella's mind and her body were both made for sex and she had the potential to be their best recruit yet.

The young brunette remained blissfully unaware for now, and once Marilyn had her where she wanted, there would be no turning back.

She listened intently, those stunning brown eyes wide with wonder as Marilyn carefully introduced her to the other side of the business. The girl's combination of naive innocence and yet molten-hot sexuality was such a turn on that if she hadn't been due on set, Marilyn would have had to take her home and fuck her there and then.

----------

"You're kidding me," Ella gushed, trying to take in everything Marilyn had explained.

Their eyes met over the rim of her half full wine glass. Half full? When she'd met her woman in Dubai, Ella had been feeling like a half empty kind of person. What a difference a few weeks made.

She'd finally ended her dying relationship with Marc, changed her career, become a model with the Secret Fantasies agency, was earning more money than she could ever have dreamed about, and her sex life couldn't be more varied or fulfilled.

She chuckled to herself. What more could a girl want?

"You do porn films?" she gushed again, blinking hard in her excitement.

It wasn't easy to take in what her friend was saying. Why hadn't her blonde lover ever mentioned the film unit before? Or that Marilyn had actually appeared in those sorts of movies.

"You've never told me..."

The raised blonde eyebrow made Ella glance around them. She hadn't realised she'd spoken so loudly that, in the tight intimacy of the bar, people were beginning to stare. She giggled before lowering her voice and continuing.

"Well you haven't..."

"There are lots of things you don't know about me, darling," Marilyn whispered breathily.

The soft tone to her voice made Ella shiver. So did the way the blonde nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders as if appearing in porn was the most normal thing in the world. Marilyn never failed to surprise her, but she hadn't been expecting anything as exciting as this. She opened her mouth to speak again but in truth, she wasn't really totally sure what to say. Eventually she came up with just the one question.

"Tell me all about it, please."

Marilyn swirled the remaining wine in her glass, pausing for effect. Some of the girls she'd previously taken to this stage had been shocked and had almost stormed out when she'd raised the subject. It had taken a while to win them back again. But not this one. Ella's brown eyes were as wide as saucers and they were gleaming with curiosity. She wanted to know everything. Perfect.

"When I was first told of it," she continued, starting to draw pictures in the girl's mind. "I couldn't believe how much money it paid. You think modelling pays well? It's nothing compared to the movie business. And the sex is fabulous, darling. The men are all stallions, you know, and you can't imagine what a thrill being fucked on camera is."

If such a thing were possible, Ella's eyes widened even further. The thing was, she could imagine it. She'd always been an exhibitionist, and not just in public either. Over the years, she'd loved watching herself in the mirror whilst she was fucking one guy or another; or masturbating while glancing at her reflection, imagining she was being watched. It had been a turn on for her ever since she could remember.

However ... she was pretty sure that something like this wasn't the right move for her. Despite her unrestrained attitude to sex, she had been brought up in heavily Christian household and as exciting as the thought was, actually appearing in porn went against the grain. What would people think?

Still ... Marilyn was a respectable member of society, wasn't she? And she was putting up a convincing rationale...

"The way I see it," her blonde mentor continued, "When you're beautiful and have a great body, like us, it's essential to live our lives to the full. Life is all about different experiences, don't you think, and being absurdly well paid for them is just a bonus."

Ella's dreamy eyes stared vacantly into space as the pictures formed in her mind. She could feel the heat forming between her thighs and was certain that she looked flushed. The thought of being thoroughly fucked by some muscular Adonis while the cameras closed in, capturing every expression on her perspiring face, was unbelievably hot. When she glanced at Marilyn, the blonde was grinning at her as if she'd been able to read every thought in her dirty little mind.

She blew a couple of strands of loose hair away from her face as Marilyn leant forward and covered her hand with her own.

"I've just had a thought," the blonde said. "Why don't you come along this afternoon, see what goes on? You'd like that, darling, yes?"

Her words found their way to Ella's sex. They'd allow her to watch?

"Definitely," she instantly responded, unable to keep the excitement from her voice. "Could I?"

"Of course," Marilyn confirmed, squeezing her hand. "I'll just have to sweet-talk Brett. He's the Director. I know, we'll tell him you're thinking of having a screen test. He'll go with that."

A screen test? Her? Maybe it was the lewd images that Marilyn had put in her head but the thought sent a warm shiver through Ella.

"What exactly does a screen test involve?" she asked, trying to sound as if interest was purely academic.

"Oh, it's straightforward enough, darling," Marilyn answered. "All that's involved is a quick session infront of the camera. I'm sure it's not for you anyway, but we'll just tell Brett you're interested. That'll make sure we can get you on set."

She paused long enough to let the mental pictures begin to develop further in Ella's head. Marilyn loved the girl's wonderfully inventive mind. It made it so much easier to manipulate her thoughts.

"Some girls freeze during a screen test," she casually went on. "Can you believe that? They're being fucked by one of the industry's finest bulls, and they freeze. Others close their eyes and think of England. It's pathetic. But the really talented amongst us, we give it all we have and the camera does the rest."

Ella nodded. Could Marilyn see how excited her description had made her? Every exhibitionist bone in her body was alive with anticipation.

"Do you want to know what it's like being a pornstar?" the blonde added, driving the idea home. "Think of the best sex you've ever had. Then think of being paid thousands of pounds for it. And just add in the thought of thousands of guys—and women—playing with themselves while they watch you onscreen. That's what it's like, my darling."

She paused, letting the images form in Ella's mind. The faraway look in those pretty brown eyes said everything she needed to know.

"We'd better go, darling," she said, calling for their bill. "Mustn't be late for the big event..."

----------

It turned out that the set had been established in an apartment in eclectic Notting Hill. Marilyn explained that it belonged to a friend of the Director's and it was more cost effective to use it than to build their own set, which certainly made sense to Ella. It was furnished with contemporary nick-knacks more expensive than anything she owned, that was for sure.

Marilyn instantly introduced her to another girl—Jenny, the attractive Latina receptionist who had greeted her when she'd first visited the studio—explaining that Ella needed a chaperone who was fully au fait with the 'do's and don'ts' of shoots such as this. If she inadvertently did anything to interrupt the shooting, the Director would throw her out on her ear.

The Director—Brett—a curly haired guy who seemed to be a chain smoker, had already explained that they usually didn't allow visitors to the set but that he would make an exception in the circumstances as a favour to his star.

Marilyn had winked at Ella over his shoulder. Her blonde mentor and lover always seemed to know what to say.

She stood with Jenny at the back of the main living area. The first shoot was to take place in the relatively small space.

"You'd think we were the two stars," Jenny whispered, nudging her with her arm.

Ella understood why. There were a number of glances being directed their way by the various guys involved with the shoot. If she let her imagination wander, she could quite easily put herself in Marilyn's place. The thought ofurther increased the white-hot arousal she was feeling in anticipation of seeing her friend perform on camera.

And Jenny definitely had the same potential. She remembered being impressed with the way the curvy Latina had looked when they'd first met. She'd been showing off her mocha brown body in a short, light blue dress on that occasion. Today, she wore a bright red number that looked like it had been sprayed on. It definitely complimented her exotic looks, and those almost inappropriately high heels lifted and shaped the young beauty's already gorgeous legs.

Marilyn was in one of the adjoining rooms—in 'make-up,' Jenny had told her. People who had been standing around were now preparing themselves for action. That meant they'd be starting soon. Ella could feel the excitement build inside her own body. This was actually happening—she was going to watch a real, live porn scene!

"So," Jenny asked casually, leaning into Ella as they waited for the action to start. "You want to get into this?"

"No," Ella hesitantly whispered back, hoping that her undeniable excitement wasn't too obvious, but then added. "I'm not sure, I just want to see what goes on."

Her mind was doing overtime and her thoughts weren't entirely rational. They never were when she was around Marilyn. The woman just seemed to instinctively know which of Ella's buttons to press and when. Was she seriously thinking about getting involved? No, of course she wasn't. She wasn't that sort of girl.

But a screen test—that made her wonder. It couldn't hurt, could it? Imagine telling any future potential boyfriends about this experience! She'd have no shortage of offers after that...

As for the money, she already knew that Marilyn had houses in a couple of countries, and enjoyed several expensive holidays every year at some of the finest and most exclusive resorts in the world. She now fully understood how the blonde could afford that sort of lifestyle.

Even as the thought was going through her head, the Director was suddenly calling for Marilyn and Leroy to come to the set.

"You've seen Leroy?" Jenny whispered in her ear playfully.

Even the sensation of the beautiful Latina's breath on Ella's cheek was a turn-on. She bit down on her lower lip to try and maintain her composure as she shook her head.

"Wait until you see him," Jenny softly breathed, with the hint of a chuckle in her voice as she kept teasing. "I'd fuck him in a second..."

Ella didn't have to wait long to understand why Jenny was so enthusiastic. The muscular porn star was dressed in nothing but a pair of white boxer shorts as he entered the room. They made his black skin look like midnight. Try as she might, Ella found it impossible to keep her eyes away from his 'credentials'. The bulge was enormous and he tugged at his package as he crossed the room. She could almost swear his package was swaying inside the cloth with every step he took.

"It's important we don't make the slightest noise," Jenny reminded her, and then chuckled, "and no matter what, Ella, don't start playing with yourself in full view of everyone..."

----------

The speed with which the scene got underway took Ella aback. Leroy casually took his place on the small sofa along the far wall, arms outstretched along the back. As soon as the Director called 'action', a camera covered Marilyn as she confidently strutted towards him from across the other side of the room.

Every sway of her ass in those sky high platform heels...

Every curve on her admittedly delicious body...

When Marilyn unbuttoned her sheer white blouse and let it float to the floor behind her, the reality of what was happening hit Ella like a sledgehammer. She wasn't sure if the few others on set felt the same way as she did—did they see it as just a job?—but her heart was beating so fast it felt as if it was about to explode out of her chest.

Marilyn was naked under the blouse and the way her majestic tits bounced was mouth-watering. Ella was already transfixed. When she slipped out of her skirt and eased herself onto to her knees in front of Leroy, she was naked.

"I've missed you, baby," she sexily murmured, deftly tugging Leroy's white boxers down to his ankles. "Let me show you how much."

So much for a storyline, Ella thought, but when she saw the size of Leroy's dick the thought faded away almost instantly. She sucked in her breath as Jenny nudged her arm. He wasn't erect—yet—and still Ella had never seen anything that big before. He even made Bruno look small. Her eyes widened just watching.

Two cameras closed in as Marilyn's long tongue extended out and licked along the full length of the huge black cock that was already in her hand. When she found a sensitive nerve on the underside of his black monster, he instantly began to grow.

Oh My God...

His dick was humungous.

Marilyn—eyes, hungry with desire—nodded approvingly. Soft licks turned into powerful sucking as she took him deep into her waiting mouth. He was fully hard in no time.

The woman knew how to suck cock...

Ella had thought Jenny was teasing her with her "don't start playing with yourself" comment, but now she had a different perspective. The urge to slide a hand under her skirt was practically overwhelming as she instantly imagined herself in Marilyn's place, between Leroy's legs, sucking on his thickness.

The blonde tried to wrap her fingers around the base of his cock but they couldn't find their way around the whole circumference. It somehow made the whole scene even sexier as the camera zoomed in on her pretty nails as she tried in vain to close them around his shaft.

Her head bobbed as she noisily sucked and Leroy pulled her strawberry-blonde hair to one side so that the cameras had a better view as his huge tool slid between her pouting lips. Ella legs suddenly felt weak. She felt light headed as she watched intensely at the unfolding scene. Everything was suddenly much, much hotter than even the sexy pictures that had previously formed in her head.

She found herself resting her body back against Jenny's for support. The beautiful Latina had slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her a little closer as if she understood how she was feeling.

Ella could feel the heat of her body against hers and those stunning breasts pressing into her back. Such was her state of arousal that had Jenny tried to kiss her there and then, she wouldn't have objected in the slightest. She'd be putty in her adorable hands.

But before that thought could develop, Marilyn had pulled her talented mouth off Leroy and seductively bounced to her feet. The scene was about to progress and the cameras were moving seamlessly with her, capturing every second of the changing action.

One focused on the majestic sight of Leroy's erect monster, slick with the blonde's saliva. It rose from his thick expanse of black, curly hair like a mini tower. The other camera had caught Marilyn's perfect swaying breasts as she rose.

Ella adored those tits.

"Just sit back and relax," Marilyn purred wantonly as she straddled a leg across Leroy's body.

Her voice was sultrier than before and Ella could tell from experience it was thick with need.

"Let me do all the work, baby," she told him as she planted herself either side of his hips.

She gingerly lowered her body, her hand beneath her to hold Leroy's majestic tower upright as she slowly let him impale her. Her pale white skin was a wonderful contrast to his black tone. If such a thing were possible, it added even further to the whole eroticism of the scene.

Ella didn't need to see his cock entering Marilyn to know what was happening—although a camera to their left was capturing every seconds worth. She could sense the entry by the aroused expression on each of their faces. Leroy's was crunched whereas Marilyn had her head tilted forward and her mouth half-open.

She was panting softly as each inch of his monster slid inside her.

Ella momentarily wondered how they were able to block out everything around them, but then realised that she had, too. It was like the outside world didn't exist and nothing else seemed to matter than the scene that she was witnessing.

Suddenly, it was difficult to breathe. She wondered if everyone else in the room, like her, could hear the beating sound of her heart. It sounded so loud, thumping quickly against her ribs. Jenny's curvy body had pressed more closely into hers as they both became engrossed in the action so close to them.

How long had the two porn stars been fucking? Ella had lost track of time and yet she couldn't tear her eyes away.

Marilyn had started like a lap-dancer, teasing him with slow, circular rotations. But now, her arms tightly wrapped around Leroy's neck, she was humping up and down on him like her life depended on it. Performing for the cameras was no longer a consideration.

12