Changing Direction Ch. 07

Story Info
Ella and Marilyn spend the night with the Sheik.
4.1k words
4.65
18.2k
7
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: The Sheik

Ella sat quietly in the corner, nervously rolling her drink around the inside of her glass. She'd stumbled across the Oxford Street wine bar on her way to the restaurant and decided to give herself the opportunity to gather her thoughts over a martini.

Except that she was now on her third.

The second had just been for a little more confidence, and when her thoughts still hadn't cleared, a third simply had to be ordered. After all, tonight was the night, the most important step in her new career. In just over half an hour she and Marilyn would be having dinner with the Sheik. A short time later, they'd be fucking him.

Her stomach was doing back flips at the thought.

It had taken a while but finally she understood the full picture. It had become instantly clear the moment she'd learned how much she was to be paid for the evening's work. It left little doubt about what was expected of her. At first she had been a bit shocked and taken aback, almost offended. But then she had talked it through with Marilyn...

Marilyn had told her she had everything it took to be one of the best in the business. Ella was a model, yes, but first and foremost she was an escort. She was beautiful, she had a stunning body, and she was an exhibitionist. So why not earn top money doing something she loved?

All of the beautiful models at the Secret Fantasies Modelling Agency were escorts, Marilyn had emphasised—high class escorts who accompanied their influential clients to whatever function they desired and then earned their money in the bedroom afterwards.

But that wasn't all, she'd gently explained. Some of the models were porn stars, too. That thought was just so appealing to Ella...

Part of it was the sex, undoubtedly, but the huge financial rewards were another factor. Ella could retire even quicker than she had originally thought possible, with plenty of money to spare. The more Marilyn explained, the more Ella prompted her about the possibility of a screen test. She'd arrange it in good time, she'd explained, but only after their forthcoming assignation with the Sheik.

The Sheik!

Ella found herself trembling at the thought of what lay in store. She was normally very confident, sometimes too much so, but even she felt almost a little out of her depth with this particular sexual encounter. Thank goodness that Marilyn would be with her tonight. It turned out that the blonde was a favourite of the Sheik's and that wasn't any surprise to Ella. Which man didn't want to fuck Marilyn Monroe? Especially the dirtier, sluttier, sexier version Ella had be-friended.

But Ella was aware that the Sheik had asked for her, too. Marilyn said it was an enormous compliment. He'd seen the photographs from both of her shoots and was paying extra because she hadn't—yet—been with any other client. He wanted her professional 'virginity' apparently.

Ella still blushed at the thought.

She finished the rest of her martini and then signalled for another. Would that really be her fourth? She was normally such a lightweight but today the drink didn't seem to be fazing her at all.

The shameful thing was that even if the Sheik hadn't been paying so well, more money than she would have earned in a couple of years at her previous job—and tax free—she would probably still be here. Marilyn had dangled the final incentive. The Sheik was a member of the Middle East's aristocracy. Who would have thought it ... a girl from such a troubled background in the Inner City estates being fucked by a member of a royal family? Who knows—maybe Prince Harry would be next?

Ella laughed out loud at the thought, but then covered her mouth to hide her embarrassment as she attracted attention from a couple of nearby tables. She might have stopped at the wine bar to steady her nerves, but she couldn't get her mind off the evening ahead.

She checked her reflection in the glass-tiled pillar across from her seat. Was it just her mood that made her look particularly sexy tonight? She fluffed her already bouncy, back combed hair for effect as she smiled wickedly to herself. Marilyn had told her that the Sheik wanted classy and her white dress suited the occasion perfectly.

Her underwired bodice cupped her already pert breasts and lifted them up to increase her cleavage. There really was no need for a bra with this dress. Beyond that, the body clung like a lovers embrace down to her shapely ass where it flared out, tightly enclosing her thighs down to her mid thigh. If it wasn't for the long seductive slit up the side that revealed her tanned thighs, the dress was so tight and figure hugging that she would barely be able to walk at all.

She'd only bought it this afternoon, along with the tiny ornate white thong panties she had underneath. So what if she'd spent a fortune, she could afford that sort of thing now, couldn't she?

Besides, she was certain her client would adore it as much as she did!

Glancing at her watch, she saw that time was running away with itself. Dammit, she couldn't be late, not tonight of all nights. That would be unforgiveable. She drained her glass more quickly than was sensible and chuckled to herself as she rose unsteadily to her feet.

Maybe the drinks had calmed her nerves after all. She was nicely warmed up for the night ahead!

----------

Situated one hundred feet above Kensington High Street, the Babylon at the Roof Gardens was simply sublime. It was one of the Sheik's favourite London restaurants and it was soon clear why. The decor, the atmosphere, the service and the food had all been divine.

Not that she'd eaten much, how could she when her stomach had been practically doing somersaults? Instead, she had focused on the champagne. They were into their third bottle already and the way her head was spinning suggested that her earlier martinis hadn't been such a good idea after all.

The only minor disappointment was that the Sheik was attired in a tuxedo, albeit an expensive one. She had half expected him to be dressed in his robes—Arabic men always looked so hot in their native dress. It was as if they were ready to carry you off into the sunset, back to their harem and ravish you senseless in whatever they way they deemed they wanted to.

Geez, she was half-drunk already and they'd only been there a couple of hours...

"Do you visit London often," she suddenly asked the Sheik, batting her eyelashes as she grinned at him.

She'd been much too quiet so far, she decided, and had allowed Marilyn to dominate the conversation. His gaze had strayed across her cleavage every time he glanced at her so why shouldn't she let him have the full effect of her bubbly personality as well as her sex appeal?

"When business calls," he smiled, sipping the expensive Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet.

His gaze dropped to her tits again as he turned to face Ella and his warm smile told her he was pleased she was taking the initiative.

"Your agency is very good at catering to my needs when I'm here. It constantly amazes me, the way they continue to find such beauty."

The compliment found its way between Ella's thighs.

"Thank you so much," she stammered, staring back into those deep eyes.

They were watching her carefully, almost devouring her, and a warm glow began to slowly work its way up her spine. Maybe it was the age gap, he had to be more than double her age, but there was something about this man that just oozed power and control.

He'd be fucking her soon and she giggled out loud at the thought that he'd get the full effect of her 'personality' then.

"How was your afternoon at the casino?" Marilyn interrupted, just as Ella had began to mentally strip that tux from his body.

The Sheik casually waved a hand in the air and his lips creased slightly as he nodded in apparent satisfaction. It was the first time she had seen anything that approached a smile on his face.

"Successful," he told her. "About a million, I believe."

Ella's eyes widened and she felt a shiver run up her spine. Even Marilyn seemed shocked by the casual announcement. He'd won that much? At the casino? No way! Had he? Oh my God.

"A million," she gasped.

The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them.

"Slightly more," he smiled. "But the money is irrelevant. It's the thrill that appeals."

"Yeah," she absent mindedly murmured. "Me too."

The Sheik and Marilyn both laughed heartily.

"Do you gamble?" he asked.

She stared at him, blinking twice in an attempt to clear her head. She should have eaten more to balance out the effect of the champagne.

"I've been in a few casinos, but never done much betting," she managed to say.

"Perhaps you'd like to come with me on my next visit?"

Her eyes widened instantly. He was really asking her to be on his arm while he was playing with that sort of money? She'd feel like a Bond girl, except she'd always wanted to be the woman on the villain's arm. There was something deliciously sexy about that thought.

She could be Ella Cumssogood, she laughed to herself.

"I'd love to," she gushed excitedly, imaging herself draped over him at a high roller's table.

Maybe he could fuck her over the table, while everyone watched? It was a fantasy she'd had before. The warm surge returned and she knew from the direction of his gaze that even through the exceptionally tight dress, her nipples were giving away her obvious excitement.

"Good," he nodded, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "I have my own private casino back home in Oman. It would be a pleasure to show you around."

Sweat broke out on Ella's face brow. Suddenly it was difficult to breathe. Her chest felt tight. He was joshing, yes? But if he was, it was the first joke he'd made tonight and he'd made it with a totally straight face. He wanted her to visit Oman? To stay with him? In his bed?

She had to shake her head a little to try and comprehend how a girl from the estates of Croydon suddenly found herself in this company.

That's an amazing offer," she told him, batting her lashes again.

Her hooped earring bounced as she pushed a hand through her wonderfully high hair in nervous excitement.

"And you, Marilyn," the Sheik said, turning to the blonde with an almost knowing smirk. "It would be good to have you visit my country again. You have many admirers from your last visit who would welcome you again with open arms."

The blonde conspiratorially ran her toes up Ella's shin under the table. The knowing look she shot her made the young brunette determined to question her later. Admirers? Welcome her back? What exactly had she got up too? Marilyn's eyes were shimmering with wickedness as she turned her gaze back to the Sheik.

"That would be delightful," she murmured, dropping her hand under the table onto the Sheik's knee.

The action wasn't discreet enough to escape Ella's greedy attention.

"I so enjoyed the last time and I know both Ella and I could handle ... whatever you had in mind."

Ella could see Marilyn's arm flexing as her hand began to move in the Sheik's lap. It quickly became the signal for the evening to move to the next stage

"Of that, I have no doubt," the Sheik agreed, rising to his feet.

Ella licked her lips at the sight of the clear bulge in his groin. It was time to get down to business and she'd never been more ready.

"I suggest we take this conversation back to my hotel," he murmured, waving an arm to inform the maître d across the room that they were leaving. "My limousine is waiting."

----------

The Sheik strode purposefully into his huge suite, pulling off his bow tie on the way and casually throwing it across onto the Victorian shabby chic chair near the bed. His jacket followed before he turned to face the two women in his shirt and trousers.

Marilyn closed the door behind them and brushed against Ella as she slowly walked towards their host. Brushing her blonde hair back with one hand, she slipped one strap of her red dress from her shoulder, then the other. Even Ella gasped at the sexy sight. Marilyn's tits spilled over her lacy half cup bra as the dress pooled at her feet and her high cut matching cream thong left little to the imagination.

The whole situation felt surreal to Ella.

She hadn't been involved in a threesome since she and her best friend Dani had put on a show for her now ex-boyfriend Marc. Those days seemed a lifetime away right now. And that experience had been the end result of months of drunken teasing between them. This was different—she'd only met this man a few hours ago.

As she watched, Marilyn reached the Sheik and cupped his erection through his tuxedo trousers. The contrast between her pale hand and the dark cloth of his trousers was delicious. His dark eyes flickered as she traced the outline of his long cock through the material.

"Impressive," she grinned, looking back over her shoulder at Ella, "Hung like a donkey."

Turning her attention back to the Sheik, she pulled down the zip of his pants and eased out his cock. Ella gasped again. She hadn't been joking about his size.

Marilyn grinned back at her again as she dropped to her knees in one fluid movement onto the plush carpet, kneeling before him. Keeping her right hand wrapped around the large cock as she slowly jacked it back and forth, she held it out invitingly in Ella's direction.

"Well, darling?" she murmured, licking her own lips provocatively, "Don't be shy. Come join me and show our host what an insatiable little bitch you are."

Without waiting for a response, she lowered her lips to the semi-erect penis and, with a murmur of moan of growing heat, slowly slipped it inside her mouth. Ella had never seen something as erotic, not even the sight of Marilyn going down on Leroy.

This was the Sheik, a member of the Middle East's aristocracy, a man who was so rich he could afford to gamble, and win, a million pounds at a London casino. And Marilyn was on her knees infront of him, and her, already sucking his monster of a cock.

She looked like a girl from the West, caught up in his harem, obediently kneeling before and serving her Master.

As she sucked, her cheeks hollowed and the perfect bone structure of her face became more pronounced. She couldn't have looked more like the real Marilyn Monroe! And she couldn't look more beautiful.

Ella moved across the room on nervous and unsteady feet. This was it. It was going to happen. She was becoming enveloped, quite willingly, into Marilyn's world. She wanted this, too, to feel her lips slide over this man's firm cock, to feel him with her mouth. Being bought and paid for only added to her excitement. Right then she wanted what Marilyn was experiencing more than anything else in the world.

Marilyn curled a hand around her neck as she sunk to her knees, gently pulling the brunette's head to the prize before them. As Ella obediently too the Sheik's thick girth between her eager lips, she was so focused on the moment that she didn't see the conspiratorial smile that passed between the two of them.

"Yes, just like that," the Sheik encouraged, stroking her hair. "Show me what a good little cocksucker you can be."

His refined accent made the statement almost sound articulate. It was the first time he'd spoken so crudely and the words sent a flash of heat around Ella's body. He was about to discover exactly how good a cocksucker she really was and she knew he wouldn't be disappointed!

As she began to work him between her glossy lips, Marilyn brushed the back of her head and kissed the side of her neck. The action sent a fresh wave of excitement and heat along Ella's spine and down between her thighs. She even adjusted her body to help as Marilyn tugged the straps of her white dress from her shoulders, allowing the pretty dress to fall and expose her pert breasts. Her nipples were already stiff in excitement and she didn't miss a stroke as she kept sucking at the huge cock as her friend undressed her.

It took a few seconds for Marilyn to have her naked and then the blonde's mouth was descending to help her.

"Yes," the Sheik approved, his voice straining with pleasure as the two women began their double blowjob. "With talents such as this, my country is going to welcome you both with open arms for a long time."

His fingers crept around both their necks, caressing each woman's hair as their tongues, lips and eager mouths worked in perfect combination. It was the first time they'd shared a cock but their actions were so instinctively perfect that anyone would have thought their moves had been choreographed.

Their mouths ran along the side of his stiffness, making him moan out loud as they met hungrily at the tip, then left him momentarily as they kissed, tongues fighting each other for room in each other's mouths before returning to pleasure the man between them.

Ella marvelled at how good it felt to suck this powerful man's cock. The hot flesh, dark like the rest of his tanned body, rose from a nest of light brown, tightly cropped curls. Below that, his balls were shaved—probably for moments just like this. When she took him deep into her throat, she was so into it that she nearly came at the erotic sensation.

But then Marilyn was easing her talented head away...

"Such a good girl," she whispered in Ella's ear, "but I think the Sheik needs pussy now, don't you?"

----------

Marilyn knew how hot she must look to the Sheik—leaning back in the antique chair, legs splayed and resting over the arms of the chair, her painted fingernails dancing over the folds of her pussy as she masturbated while she watched Ella fuck him.

He was on the bed now, naked, his back against the headboard, with the needy girl gyrating in his lap.

She congratulated herself on realising Ella's potential from the moment she'd spotted her on the Dubai beach. It was clear she'd found herself a gem and by carefully manipulating her, getting rid of that boyfriend and then exposing her to more and more sexual situations, she'd ramped up the brunettes sex drive to the point where the sexy young bitch continually craved more.

The three of them had been fucking for the last couple of hours—she just adored the Sheik's stamina—and still Ella couldn't get enough. It was just what Marilyn wanted. This girl was going to be an instant hit with the Sheik's Arabic clients in Oman.

Just as she had been!

The offer of sex with Marilyn Monroe had been a great incentive for potential clients to do business with the Sheik and she had fulfilled on every deal her host had struck. And she'd been well paid for her efforts! Very well paid! Not to mention getting to fuck the Sheik every night in his ridiculously massive home. Returning there with Ella was going to be a treat. The one certainty with Arabic men was that they would adore watching the two of them together.

"More champagne," she heard the Sheik's deep voice growl.

She glanced up to see that he had turned Ella onto her side. The brunettes' hazy and over sexed eyes were looking across at her. She really was such an insatiably sexy bitch.

Marilyn pushed up from her chair and plucked the bottle of bubbly from the table. Instead of refilling the Sheik's glass as requested, she splashed the champagne down onto Ella's body. The girl gasped once as the fizzy liquid hit her flesh and then again as Marilyn dipped her head and licked her way across Ella's tanned Mediterranean skin.

The Sheik signalled his approval by grabbing the bottle from her hand and pouring more of the drink on Ella, this time across her breasts. Marilyn's mouth and tongue instantly followed the liquid trail, pleasuring one sticky nipple then the other.

"More," the Sheik instructed as he doused the whole of her body with more champagne.

Ella felt herself gasp as the liquid cascaded across her flesh. She stared sexily at him, loving the thought of being a part of two hot women obediently pandering to his lusts. Then Marilyn's tongue took over her thoughts. It was lapping at the little pool of liquid gathering in her bellybutton and then her blonde lover was slipping both hands under her asscheeks, lifting her pussy to her bubbly covered lips.

12