Changing Fantasy to Reality

Story Info
Husband "works out" a way to share his wife.
1.1k words
3.68
91.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beachsyrf
Beachsyrf
19 Followers

In response to those who have written me since my earlier submissions, a sincere "Thank you!". I'd also like to start this entry with some clarifications... First, and foremost, I am straight. I am married and have no "romantic" inclinations toward men. While I continue to enjoy my bisexual oral fantasies, the notion of gay or bisexual "romance" or "intimacy" is not appealing to me at all. Neither do I have any interest in anal sex, giving or receiving.

Secondly, it was correctly pointed out to me that I really need to offer a description of my wife in order to help the reader envision my stories more clearly. My gorgeous wife is in her early forties. While neither of us look like models from some underwear advertisement, we are both in good shape and still look good in swimsuits.

My wife is tall and slender, about 5'6' and about 135 pounds. She has a nice trim shape, is slender with long legs and a NICE ass. She has smallish breasts (34b) which are nicely shaped and compliment her slim torso. She has medium size areolas which have darkened slightly since childbirth and breastfeeding. Her nipples are very sexy and stiffen noticeably when they are manipulated or when she goes without a bra. They can extend a half an inch or more when they are teased or she is excited. My wife has a pretty face, soft, sexy brown eyes, blonde (highlighted) hair and a cute smile. She never fails to draw attention when she makes up and we go out.

Moreover, my wife has an adventurous side and will generally play along with any teasing, flirting or role playing we happen to explore. She has never turned me down for sex and will try just about anything, given the circumstances.

Well, as you will know if you read my earlier post about the cable guy, my most persistent and recurring fantasy involves sharing my wife with another man. The notion of watching her get lost in her passion and desire with a stranger, and being able to witness and take part in her lustful desires is an immense turn-on for me. For years I have been confiding in her my dream of having her share her fantasies and even act on her desires to fuck another man.

During lovemaking I have asked her about her secret wishes. I have asked her what she likes about guys we have seen in adult videos. I have encouraged her to tell me which guys she desired and what she would do with them. Slowly, over the years she has confessed to her thoughts of acting on her own carnal desires. At first she was reluctant to admit she thought about other men in that way. I think she thought I was trying to get her to admit to something. Gradually she began to whisper, "Yes. he is hot... " or, "Mmmm... he has a niiiiice cock... " while we had sex in front of some porn we were watching.

One time in particular I put on a scene where a guy arranges for two of his friends to service his lady while he approvingly watches. The handsome hunks are too gorgeous for her to resist and her feigned reluctance vanishes as they slowly remove their clothes and she is presented with their incredible physiques and magnificent cocks. She succumbs to his wishes and her own lust and they take turns ravishing her. She loses all sense of guilt or hesitation and there, in front of her husband, puts on a sluttish display of desire and wanton need. Ultimately the husband joins in and she has the screwing of her life...

But I digress... By now my wife knows my wish to share and watch her is sincere and real. Fast forward to the weeks and months following her brush with temptation and the cable guy. We have continued to mix in fantasies and role playing with our regular love making. I am still (semi-regularly) going to the gym and have been thinking of finding another playmate, this time for her pleasure. By this time I have started lifting weights again, having used the swimming I was doing to increase my cardio-vascular stamina. I began working on the treadmill as well.

One day, while doing some bench press work I met Derrick. Derrick happened to be black but that is not critical to this story or what it is about. My wife had mentioned that prior to knowing me she had dated and slept with a black man before but it has never been a regular or important theme to our fantasies. Now Derrick is not the ubiquitous "large, well-built" black man we always read about in these stories. Indeed, he is about my height (6'2") and a little thinner than I. I guess he weighs about 195 pounds. He is lean, somewhat light-skinned and very low key. His features are more like that of a native American Indian than what one would normally consider "African" in appearance. Derrick is computer IT guy for a local governmental contractor.

After "spotting" for me on the bench, and getting acquainted, Derrick and I became casual, not particularly good friends. In fact, I never even thought of him in a sexual way until the chance encounter in the locker room... Yes, Derrick had a good build (better than mine) but I attributed that to his being about ten years younger than I was... Now I am not going to build him up to some epical proportions to sensationalize the story, but his "package" was what caught my attention and got me to thinking...

When I saw him emerging from the sauna he was using his towel to dry the sweat from his back. As such, his back was arched and his pelvis was thrust forward. I don't think he thought anyone was around. His arms were extended widely and his chest was spread as if he were about to take flight. But the thing that startled me was his dangling, flaccid cock. It was slightly darker than the rest of his complexion, very thick and hung over his balls. He was uncircumcised and the tip of his dick stuck out slightly from the hood of skin around it. The appearance gave the impression of significant weight and... purpose. There was a slight amount of black curly hair growing only above his cock. His sagging balls were completely smooth.

I quickly averted my gaze before Derrick got the wrong (?) idea about me and I simply asked him how things were going. He replied in a relaxed way that confirmed that I had not alarmed him or telegraphed my thoughts. We continued to chat as he made his way to the shower room and I began to change to start my work out. Derrick left without incident and I did my work out. However, the image and seed had been sown and things would soon take shape toward the fulfillment of my longest held fantasy...

Beachsyrf
Beachsyrf
19 Followers