Changing Flavors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh... yeah baby...damn...fuck yeahhh...turn over baby and let me hit it from the back...come on Kendra...I wanna see that thick ass."

Kendra turned around and got on her knees. Her light skinned ass just seemed to spread like butter. I didn't waist any time entering her from behind. My balls landed flush on her thick pussy lips on the first thrust.

"Yeeess...Marcus...fuck me...fuck me hard...I'm so close baby... make me cum cuz."

I had a spectacular view of my cousin's ass. Her ass was so fucking thick. I wanted my cousin to come badly, cause I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. I started hitt'in that ass from all angles. The sound of our bodies colliding sounded so nasty

"Ooo... yeessss...that's it Marcus...hit it...hit dat asss...Agggghhh...Yeeeaahhh... Agghhh...Agghh...Aggghhh."

"Cum... cum...cum on my dick...let it go baby...yeah... let it go...cuuummm." I shouted

Kendra started bucking wildly. I held on tight and gave her every thing I had. I was fucking her so hard, the couch was squeaking and the sound of the couch hitting the wall was thunderous –BANG...BANG...BANG...I thought the pictures were going to fall of the wall.

My cousin started moaning louder then before. Then I felt her cunt muscle contracting around my cock. I pulled her off the couch to her feet. I started driving my cock deep into her pussy with hard upward thrusts.

"Yeesss...yeesss...I'm cuuuummmmmingggg...Ooo...God... Marcus...I... I...I'm...cuuuuuummminggggg."

Just as my cousin started cumming, my balls tighten up...it was my turn and I was ready. I drove into her cunt with one last mighty thrust. Thick hot blasts of cum rocketed out of my cock filling my cousins pussy with my first incestuous seed. Her pussy acted like a vacuum, I could actually feel her using her cunt muscles to suck the cum out of my cock. It was the longest orgasm I ever had in my life. I pulled my cock out of my first cum filled black pussy, and to my surprise, my cock was still spitting out cum.

"Aggggh...Aghhhh..." I screamed as I shot the rest of my load on her back. Then cum leaked out of her pussy. It looked so nasty and sexy all at the same time. I was exhausted and we both just collapsed on the couch.

I sat down and Kendra sat next to me. I lifted my right arm and my wonderful cousin snuggled up to me and rested her head on my chest. We didn't say a word to each other for about five minutes. This was a crucial moment. I know from experience that after you have sex with a woman for the first time they go though changes. The moment right after sex women go threw this state of wonder. They wonder if they did the right thing. They wonder if you liked it, and you still care about them. Most of all, they wonder if you still have respect for them. Just because she was my cousin, didn't mean that she wouldn't go threw those same feelings with me. I found new love for my cousin Kendra. I wanted her to know that what we did was fantastic, and I loved her for sharing her body with me. I looked into her eyes and told her how terrific she was. I thanked her for making my first sexual experience with a black woman unforgettable. Kendra gave me a big hug and a kiss and thanked me for coming over and making her feel wanted. She then told me how lonely she had been feeling for the past few months.

We sat in each other's arms naked and talked for hours. I never ended up calling Erin back that night. Actually I never made it back home. Kendra and I spent the next few days fucking and sucking each other to death. My mother ended up calling Kendra's house looking for me. When I answered the phone, at my aunt's house my mother was shocked. I told her that Kendra and I had been hanging out for the past few days. My mother was so happy that she put my aunt on the phone. My aunt was so grateful that I had looked out for Kendra. I said that it was my pleasure. I told her that Kendra and I where just about to go to the city for a night out on the town. My aunt was so happy. If she only knew that, at that moment, Kendra was between my legs giving me another fantastic blowjob.

After our parents came back, Kendra and I got together about once every 2 weeks. We would both get dressed up and tell our parents that we were going to a nightclub. My mother and my aunt thought it was so cool that we were hanging out with each other. If they only knew that...we never made it to the city. Our nights were spent fucking and sucking at one of those short stay motels in the Bronx...

The end

* * * * *

Please send all of your comments
I respond to all e-mail
Good or Bad
Peace

12