Changing Her Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I said, surprised?

"Slap my ass, I want to really feel like a slut! SLAP IT!" Still shocked, I lifted my hand and slapped hard. It left a red mark and left ass check. "Ohhhh yeah Josh, that's it, more, Slap it MORE!" Once again, I lifted my hand a slapped hard on her right check. I continued slapping, each time getting harder and harder.

Rachelle started to scream, writhing up and down her body. I gave her one hard final slap on her ass and her second orgasm of the night racked her body. She fell into a heap on the bed, panting, and pulled the dildo out of her ass and pussy. Moving around to face her, I said, "Here, give 'em a good suck. You need to clean them off for you sister." Rachelle took the small one fist, putting it all in here mouth and moving her tongue around it. She pulled it out and swallowed her pussy juices.

"Tasty" was her only reply, "Where's the other one?" I handed it to her. She tried to fit it in her mouth, but it was to big, she could only get a couple inches in her mouth. Instead, she just licked the sides, slurping all of her pussy juices into her mouth, and then swallowing again. "Tastes good," she said, smiling.

Suddenly, there was a yell from downstairs. "Rachelle honey, time to say goodbye to your cousins. Josh? Time to go."

Rachelle stood up, still shaking and breathing deeply from her orgasms. "Bye-Bye, Joshy" she said looking over at me. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Bye Rachelle, you little slut" I replied.

"Thanks Joshy. I guess I should get my clothes back on, don't you think?"

"Not a bad idea, but leave out the bra and put that thong back on."

"I'll do that Josh. You should probably go downstairs first. I'll be down in a couple minutes."

I walked down the stairs, not believing what had just happened. As I reached the ground floor, all my relatives, waiting for their goodbye hugs, greeted me. Putting on my best smile, I made the rounds, saying goodbye to my family. Turning around, I saw Rachelle coming down the stairs with a new bounce in her step. I noticed the slutty changes in her appearance, and I could see some pussy juices running down her leg. Luckily, nobody else noticed.

"Rachelle, was Josh able to fix your computer?" asked her Dad.

"Oh yeah. He did a great job fixing it" she replied. "Its better then it ever was."

I was almost finished with the goodbyes when I came to Rachelle. Our hug lingered a little long and she grabbed my cock through my pants. "I'll call you Josh," she said. "Thanks."

*********************************

THE END

- Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it! Any feedback you could lend would be great, and a vote (good or bad) would not hurt anybody. It might even help me. Merci...

12