Changing His Diet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proudly, I thrust my chest out to him. He brushed the back of his finger across my areola to harden the nipple. When it was sticking out three-quarters of an inch, he pinched it. Harder than anyone, including myself, had ever pinched it.

It hurt. A lot. Just as I began to pull back, I caught myself and thrust my chest out even farther. The main reason was because as much as he'd hurt me, the resultant nerve shock to my clitoris produced even more pleasure. He pinched again, with neither more nor less force. I wondered if he could see my juices running down my leg.

He grabbed both nipples and pulled them straight out, away from my body. My tits were now being supported by both my chest and his fingers. The nipples became very stretched. He pulled them out farther and down, forcing my knees to buckle. When I was staring at the beautiful front of that strained Speedo, he let go.

"You should get 'em pierced," he said. "Get a chain you can clamp onto each nipple and wear under your blouse. You look like the type that would enjoy it."

Kingsize glanced at his watch. "Look, I don't mean to cut this short, but I gotta get goin' so let's get down to business." I reached to take off my bikini bottoms.

"Hold on, darlin," he said. "You'd best suck my first cum out else I won't be lastin' more'n couple of minutes."

Kingsize reached for his Speedo but I grabbed his hands. "Let me do that. Please?"

I was well aware that, for the first time, I was about to have sex with another man without Hubby present. As I placed both hands on the front of that Speedo, I wondered what his reaction would be to seeing his precious wife submitting to a black teenager.

It was then, from the corner of my eye, that I noticed Hubby, standing on the patio, arms folded over his chest, shoulder resting against the building, watching Kingsize and me intently.

Well, I thought,he's interested.

Carefully, I peeled the garment over the black man's bulging organ. Sitting back on my heels, I just stared. It was perfectly formed, about the same length, but much thicker than Hubby's. It was, of course, still flaccid.

I wanted it desperately. Grasping it with one hand, I reached around behind Kingsize with the other and slid the Speedo off his ass and down to the floor. He stepped out of it, completely naked.

Removing my hand from his cock, he stroked it himself. On my knees, I watched as he brought himself to full erection. It was magnificent. The cock I'd been waiting for. The cock that would complete me as a woman. I felt it appropriate that I was on my knees, in a worshipful position, before it. Moving forward, I kissed the head.

Taking three steps backward, Kingsize sat down in a chair. I knee-walked after him.

"Suck me off," he ordered.

I began by kissing everything: the head; the shaft; his balls; his thighs. I proceeded to run my tongue over everything I'd just kissed. Tilting my head to the side, I placed my mouth over the glans and sucked and licked like I was trying to give it a hickey.

I began to hum. Kingsize began to moan. Finally, moving upward to the tip, I opened my mouth and let it settle downward covering the business end of that wonderful dick.

Kingsize was getting close. He entwined his fingers in my blonde locks and gripped tight. He used this grip to guide my head up and down his cock shaft, like he was jerking himself off with my mouth.

I braced myself with my hands on my knees and let him use my mouth for his pleasure. Overcome with lust of my own, I began to rub the front of my hot pink bikini bottom seeking relief.

Then it happened. The explosion rocked my mouth. Cum was flooding in. A jerk from his hand and my mouth was pulled free from his dick. A hot jet splashed across my cheek.

My head was thrust down again filling my mouth with cock. He held me there until his final spasm subsided. Sinking back in the chair, he released my hair. I continued holding his softening cock in my mouth.

Finally, I, too, sighed and relaxed. I turned and sat on the floor between his legs. The back of my head rested on his upper thigh. His limp cock dangled across my shoulder. A strand of cum was drying on my cheek; two rivulets dripped from the corners of my mouth onto my tits giving witness to the fact that I'd been unable to swallow the entire load.

I gently caressed myself through the pink bikini. My breathing was returning to normal but my cunt was more aflame than ever.

I deliberately looked over to Hubby standing outside on the patio. He quickly looked away but, realizing he'd been caught peeping, looked back at me.

Deliberately, I scraped the cum at the corner of my mouth onto my finger and sucked it off exaggerating my swallowing motions. Then I leaned over and kissed the cock on my shoulder. I could see Hubby had his hand buried in his swim trunks.

The kiss caused Kingsize to moan as he began to rouse himself. Pushing my head away from his crotch, he stood up and began massaging his tool. Staying on my knees I moved to face him again. Displaying the stamina of a teenager, he was rapidly hardening again.

"You have a magnificent cock," I told him. "I'll do whatever you want."

Quickly I realized that he might just want to fuck me in the ass, but if that's how he wanted me to serve his cock then that's what I'd do. Fortunately, he opted for my pussy.

"Get on the bed," Kingsize ordered when he'd come to full attention.

He was more of a doer than a talker. Jumping to my feet, I slid my bikini bottoms off before taking a position on my hands and knees at the foot of the bed.

Kingsize moved behind me. In a thrust, he was in to the hilt. I was tingling all over. There was no giggling to myself; no thought of asking,Is it in, yet? with this enormously hung black teen.

It was all in and I knew it for certain. I was being stretched in a most glorious way. Stretched like I'd never been stretched before. In the part of my cunt he was fucking me, until today, I'd been a virgin. The end of his cock had entered my uterus.

The onslaught began. Each time his belly slammed my ass it was like ten thousand tiny bees stinging my clit. I began to cum almost immediately and didn't stop. In and out he sawed, balls swinging into my clit, labia stretched so tight I thought they'd been torn.

Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes he thrust at the same pace. Finally, I heard the low grunt that told me the end was cumming. I didn't care; I already had been cumming for 15 minutes solid. I welcomed his finish and there it was. A heavy groan and I felt the liquid lava jets as he buried himself completely inside me.

I sagged to the mattress as he pulled out and stepped back. Recovery for him was two deep breaths. He reached for his Speedo and began pulling it on. I hadn't looked in Hubby's direction for the past 20 minutes but I was positive he was still watching through the patio door.

"Let me clean you before you leave," I begged Kingsize sliding to my knees on the floor once again.

He shrugged his shoulders and allowed the Speedo to cover his ass in back but expose his cock and balls in the front. I went to work licking my tongue up and down his shaft re-igniting my passions yet again as I sampled our combined juices that covered his cock.

His slit drooled the last of his orgasm. I dipped my head to catch the strand of jism swaying from the tip of his cockhead. Moving up, I captured the entire strand in my mouth much as one would swoop up a piece of cooked linguini.

Reluctantly, I slid my mouth off the softening cock and pinned it to his belly. Dipping my head, I searched his wrinkled nut sack with my tongue finding several sticky deposits of delicious, gooey cum. I swallowed the juices in my mouth before deep throating his semi-flaccid organ four more times, checking it for cleanliness each time it exited my mouth.

Finally, I pulled his Speedo up over his balls but could not encase the whole of that magnificent dick within its confines. I was surprised when Kingsize simply left four inches of cock exposed and headed for our patio door.

I saw Hubby duck around the corner of the building as Kingsize made his exit. In due course, Hubby let himself in.

I was laying on our bed lazily caressing my pussy lips as Hubby pulled off his trunks. His cock was stiff as a board as he moved toward the bed. As he went to position himself between my thighs, I closed my legs around my hand.

Placing my free hand against his shoulder, I stopped his progress. He looked at me curiously.

"No, honey," I said, giggling. "I'm too sore. Did you see the size of that night stick he attacked me with?"

Pushing him down toward the bottom of the bed, I asked for a special favor, a favor never asked or even hinted at before.

"I need your soft, sweet tongue to soothe my bruised, puffy pussy."

"But he just came...it's inside you... his stuff...I can't..."

"Yes you can, honey. Do it for me. What I really need now is a tongue. I've had all the dick I can handle for one day."

Hubby was amazed at his own reaction to my request. He was becoming more turned on by the prospect of eating me out than by fucking me. I had already been fucked by the clearly bigger, better man and Hubby's role in this momentary menage-a-trois would not be one of asserting his conventional marital rights.

He was to be my comforter and provider of solace from my brutal yet beautiful assault. His mouth, his lips, and his tongue would now stake the claim to my erotic affection formerly held by his phallus.

As he leaned forward toward my messy but beautiful cunt, Hubby could smell the musky aroma left by the big, black cock. At first, Hubby kept his mouth closed as he pursed his lips and trailed them in little figure eights on my labia.

I moaned low and deep when I first felt Hubby's lips. They felt so good. I knew he'd bring me to another orgasm and I started to urge him on.

"Oooo, that's it honey, rub my pussy with your lips. It's so sore and I need you to kiss it better." I felt Hubby begin administering a series of tiny kisses up and down my pussy lips and along my upper thighs.

"Now put your tongue out and lick me. I won't taste bad, that's for sure. He shot a big load in my mouth and I just loved swallowing it down for him. I wouldn't have cared who fucked me after that I was so hot. It's amazing, all the men I've fucked and nothing ever got me hotter than blowing that kid's big dick. I'd suck him off every day if he'd let me."

Hubby's tongue was buried deep inside my pussy now. He was lapping me for all he was worth and I was getting closer and closer. But I wasn't through yet.

"Mmmm, don't stop, honey. Lick all that cum out. See, didn't I tell you how good it tasted? Too bad you can't get your tongue all the way in there where his dick was. Of course, nothing's ever been in me that far. It felt oh so good. Did you see how thick he was?

"I've never been stretched like that before. Jesus, where do you think a kid gets a dick like that? I'll never forget that fuck. Never. Don't hate me honey, but he made me a woman with that dick. I told him I loved him. First when I sucked it and then when he was fucking me. It's OK, I'll never see him again."

Hubby lifted his face off my pussy long enough to tell me he loved me. Now I hurried to bring about my final release.

"That's it honey, lick that pussy. Grab your dick, honey. I know you need to get off too." I felt him adjust his position as he moved his hand down his body.

"That's right, jerk your dick, honey. Shoot your cum on the sheet as you lick another man's cum out of my pussy. Oh, yes, that's it! I swear, I'll never let another man clean me up, honey. You're the best. Yes! Yes!"

I grabbed him by his hair and yanked his head tight against my crotch. I humped his face and rubbed my pussy up and down against his slippery tongue and lips. My orgasms began to wash over me as I felt his body begin to jerk and pulse too. I know when people talk about simultaneous orgasms, this isn't what they mean, but I was very proud and happy as Hubby got both of us off together.

12