Changing Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers

Jim seemed beyond actual conversation as Tera had put him in such a frenzied state that all he wanted to do was follow her commands. He couldn't wait to hear what she was going to say next. She could scarcely hear his voice when he whispered, "Oh, Tera, oh baby."

"What's that honey?"

"Oh, Tera, I just, I just want to...just want to worship every inch of you. I just want to give you all the pleasure you deserve. God, I'm so lucky to have you as my wife. You're...you're beautiful beyond words."

Tera practically had an orgasm right there on the spot. Her husband was making this all too easy. Tera could never remember being this turned on. "Bring your mouth up to me...that's it ...breathe deeply. Smell my fragrance, breathe as deep as you can. Let it own you, baby, let it be the fragrance that you adore, that you live for. That's it. Now, kiss it gently, softly. Kiss it as if it were the most important thing in the world. Kiss it that way because..... because it is. It is the most important thing in your world. That's it, sweetie, keep kissing it. Ah, ah..... That is soo good. Mmmmm..... I love my sexy man maid kissing my beautiful pussy."

Jim could no longer hold back as he slid his tongue into his hot wife's pussy and began giving her pleasure. He needed no prodding or directions as he pleasured her as if his life depended on it. It took very little time before Tera experienced her first orgasm. She squeezed her legs so tightly around Jim's head he couldn't escape even if he wanted to. Tera's initial orgasm was huge and powerful and she vocalized her complete joy and ecstasy all the while she was coming screaming and moaning at a pitch Jim had never before heard. As this first orgasm subsided she kept Jim in place and made sure he couldn't move from her love spot. Jim kept up his ministrations incredibly perfectly so as to time his movements with his wife's giving her wave after wave of orgasms until she was totally spent, exhausted, and fully sated. As he felt her legs relax around his head he slowly removed his tongue and began to plant gently kisses around her inner thighs and above her pubic hair area. He had not had his own orgasm yet as he was still fully present in the pleasuring of his wife. He loved the soft moans that escaped her lips as well as the gentle hand that brushed the top and back of his head. His face was a mess from his wife's juices but it occurred to him that at no point in his life had he ever felt so alive. His only urge was to stay, kneeling, right between Tera's legs as long as she wanted him there. Together, the married couple drifted off to a soft slumber knowing that there marriage had made a fundamental shift in the roles they would now have with each other into the future. Tera, more than Jim, knew it was just the tip of the iceberg.

sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers
12