Changing Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim seconds away from ejaculation grunted an inaudible sound that could only be interpreted as assent. Tera added, "Now before you come I want you to ask permission to lick the cum off my legs. Ask!"

"Please Tera, may I lick my cum off of your legs? Please....I can't wait any longer, please!"

"You have my permission. Now come on my legs. Come hard on my legs!"

Jim exploded his spunk all over Tera's legs as there seemed to be no end to the amount of fluid he expelled. It was perhaps the most vocal orgasm that Tera had ever heard her man project in their whole time together. Knowing what was next he extended the pulling and tugging until every drop of cum was released. When he finished he looked up at Tera hoping there might be a reprisal of some kind that could spare him the indignity of cleaning her legs but what he saw was a raised eyebrow with an expectant look on her face that clearly said "she was waiting". Jim could only do what he promised he would do and went about the business of lapping it all up.

While Jim was beginning his unseemly task Tera's mind was seized with a decadent fantasy. She couldn't explain how it happened but she had a vision of Jim lapping up his cum from her legs with lipstick on his lips, wearing a bra and panties. She shivered. And, if that wasn't perverse enough, she then visualized Alexa with her black hair straight back, dressed in black seamed nylons and spiked heels, pressing against the back of her husbands head imploring him to clean every last drop. Tera could even see the sneer on her friends face.

Instead of repulsing her it fueled her to the point that she started furiously rubbing her clit as Jim continued on with the humiliating act of eating his own cum. He was clearly not enjoying this and a couple of times gagged and had to pause to collect himself. But Tera was oblivious to his discomfort as her elation was fueled by knowing she had clearly established her authority and control over Jim while at the same time interjecting an outrageously erotic twist involving her sexy friend Alexa. One component was very real at this moment and the other was but fantasy but a fantasy that held the promise of something that seemed to stir her very deeply. With these thoughts she looked down on her obedient husband and proceeded to have multiple orgasms that shook her very core. When she finally finished she lowered her hand that was covered in her juices down to her leg. Jim, took the cue and broke from his tedious task long enough to lovingly clean Tera's fingers of all her fluid. He sucked every finger long and slow as to extend the act as long as he could. Tera thought this extremely sexy.

As he finished his job Tera patted his head and said, "Good boy, good boy." She released a long full sigh, "Oh, how I love my man. I love my man more than anything." She meant every word of it.

"I love you, Tera."

Starting to catch her breath Tera said, "And, tomorrow night Jim, yes, tomorrow night, it will be even more special than this evening. Are you excited?"

Jim didn't answer but he knew in his heart that he wanted more of Tera's control and manipulation. He couldn't imagine it stopping even though he knew he wasn't really comfortable with what was going over these past two evenings. In a strange way it was like he never really knew himself until now. But that was all about to change.

12