Changing Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

The forward nature of the stunning brunette was taking Bill by surprise. ‘She's never been this forward he thought. I wonder how far I can go with her?'

Bill stood his ground and even pressed back against John. ‘Okay, now I make my move,' John thought. Dropping his pen again, it landed in Bill's lap.

"Oops, silly me," John said, reaching down into Bill's lap to pick it up.

Bill froze. His dick was already hard from the touch of Debbie's breasts.

John grabbed the pen, but at the same time grabbed Bill's stiff dick. "Oops again," he giggled, trying to pull his dick up with the pen. "Do you have your own pen in your pocket or are you just happy sitting next to me?"

Bill jumped and John pushed his chair back to get up. "Looks like things are getting a little to hot in here, how ‘bout if we work over here at your meeting table?" John said, moving in that direction.

Bill wanted to come over and continue what was started, but his dick was so hard he was embarrassed to get out of his chair. "Um...uh... how about we take a little break first?" he asked.

"Fine with me," John said, getting up and wriggling his ass a little more than necessary as he walked out of the office.

* * * *

Debbie walked out onto the racquetball court full of confidence. She had fooled everyone so far, changed in the locker room and could feel the power in her arms and legs that she never had as a woman. ‘How hard can it be?' she thought, ‘hit the ball against the wall and keep moving.'

Brian was waiting on the court. "'Bout time, let's get it on," he said, whacking the ball hard against the wall. It blew past Debbie before she had a chance to react.

"Little slow today, huh? Gotta stop bangin' the wife before a big competition," Brian laughed.

Debbie remembered John saying his friend was rough around the edges as she tried to imitate his stance for the next serve.

In only a few minutes the score was 10-1 and Debbie was sweating up a storm. ‘Time to fake an injury,' she thought, ‘this is getting out of hand.' On the next serve, with Brian's back to her, she fell to the ground and grabbed her ankle.

"Shit!" she yelled out.

"What the fuck happened?" Brian asked with genuine concern.

"Damn ankle. I think I sprained it," Debbie said wincing.

"I'm beatin' ya' like a cheap whore. You can't get out of it that easy... try and walk it off."

Debbie got up and pretended to walk around gingerly, wincing with each step. "I don't think it's major," she said, "but I don't want to push it... let's pick it up again another day."

"Yeah, yeah...not problem. Barely worked up a sweat, but let's hit the showers," Brian replied. Back in the locker room Debbie had undressed first and made her way to the showers with a towel around her waist. ‘Where are the shower curtains,' she thought, looking around. There were two pick posts sticking up in the one shower room with six shower heads pointing out in different directions. ‘Guys have no modesty. They just face each other and shower,' she thought, shaking her head. She hung up her towel and turned on the shower and closed her eyes as the hot water steamed over her shoulders.

"How's the ankle?" a voice said behind her.

Debbie jumped, looked down at her chest to see John's hair and pecs. ‘This is the ultimate test of the switch,' she thought turning to face Brian.

"Feels a lot better, thanks."

Brian began lathering up and Debbie recalled two things John had said, ‘he's got a huge dick and don't stare.' She waited until he was shampooing his hair and had his eyes closed to sneak a peak. John was right. Brian's dick was massive. John's, or her own now, was around 3 or 4 inches limp and she knew grew to around 6 fully hard. Brian's was dangling down at least 8 inches and was twice as thick. As Debbie stared she felt herself stir and looked down. Her dick was standing straight up, erect! ‘Shit!' she thought, looking quickly back at Brian who was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair. Debbie left the shower running and grabbed her towel, quickly wrapping it around herself and headed towards her locker.

"Hey! Where ya' going?" Brian called out.

"Gotta pee," Debbie yelled back. She made her way to her locker, but several men were sitting around talking and she didn't want to take her towel off sporting a hard-on. She continued walking into the bathroom and one of the stalls. With the door closed she sat down on the seat and tried to think about what to do next. Her dick was hard as a rock. ‘Go down, go down, go down,' she kept saying to herself.

A few minutes later, her dick still hard, she tried to think what John might do. ‘After he cums when we have sex, his dick seems to shrivel up pretty quick. All I have to do is cum,' she smiled logically, figuring she had the answer. Reaching between her legs she grabbed her cock and started a pulling motion. ‘Mmm... that feels good,' she thought. Her balls flopped up and down as she continued yanking more urgently. ‘This feels great. I wonder how much John does this? I'll have to ask him when I get home.' After a few minutes she felt the new sensation of an approaching orgasm. Squeezing harder and pulling faster, Debbie bit her lip as a stream of cum shot out of her dick and splattered against the back of the stall door. "Ugh," she grunted softly. In less than a minute her hard-on had subsided and she was left trying to clean up the mess with toilet paper.

* * *

"So, how was your day," Debbie asked as John came through the door.

"Interesting," was all John said as he headed down the hall into their bedroom.

Debbie followed him a few minutes later, catching him with his clothes off, lying down on the bed. She stood in the doorway watching her husband in her body. He fell back on the bed, naked and began massaging his breasts.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Mmm... Oh, nothing to keep me from squeezing your tits, now that their mine. I could do this all day," he laughed.

"Well take it easy, John. I've been thinking. At some point we'll get our bodies back... and I for one want mine back in the same condition you got it."

"You've fucked me in the ass, once already, so you better watch yourself as well," he shot back.

Debbie walked over to her husband and began stripping her clothes away. "John, your always instructing me on how to suck your dick. Now's your chance to put your mouth into action and show me."

John looked up to see his wife holding her cock in her hand only a foot or so from his mouth. ‘This is weird as shit,' he thought, ‘but hey, why not. Maybe this is a chance to show her how it's done and how it feels when it's done right. This could be useful when we change back.'

He rolled over on his stomach and crawled forward on the bed to Debbie who was standing at the edge. Reaching out, he grabbed her stiff dick around the middle and with the other hand gently grabbed her balls. "Mmm... that already feels good," Debbie said. He began by licking up and down her cock, ‘actually his own,' he thought, paying close attention to the sensitive underside, just below the head. Her dick got stiffer and a little drop of precum oozed out. He stuck his tongue out so the tip touched the sticky substance and flicked it up and down over his hole.

"Gahhhh...that feels good, John... now suck it, I want to see how it feels!"

John opened his mouth and slowly eased it over her cock until it was touching the back of his throat. Then he clamped down and ever so slowly pulled back, letting it ease out of his mouth. In and out, he kept the pressure up as he swirled his tongue slowly around her cock at the same time. Debbie had grabbed the back of his head and was trying to thrust deeper into his mouth. He pulled his head back until her cock came out with a ‘pop.'

"Ooh, don't stop," she cried out.

John grinned and began nibbling at the sensitive head of her cock. Debbie looked down, marveling at the hardness of the appendage sticking out from her and the incredible urge she had to cum. "Come on, John, stop teasing me. I've gotta cum!"

"Now that the shoe's on the other foot, it's a little different, isn't it?" he grinned.

"Shut up and suck," she hissed.

John grabbed her cock hard and slipped his mouth over it, pulling and sucking as the same time. He reached around and cupped her ass and continued the motion until he heard her start moaning.

"Oh, that's it, that's it, just a little bit more!"

Her urging encouraged him on and after a few more sucks she erupted in him mouth. John gulped and continued sucking to get it all down. He didn't stop until her cock started to soften in his mouth and slipped out.

"That was wonderful, John... I didn't know how good that could feel. Remind me to do that to you when we change back."

"That's if," John said, "how do we know we're going to?"

"We have to John, I can't keep this charade up. Brian's kicked my ass in racquetball and who knows what else will happen tomorrow. By the way, I found the porn magazine in your desk, what was that all about?"

"Just fantasy material, that's all."

"Fantasy material? It was filled with girls getting double fucked by guys. We're you fantasizing about me with two guys?"

"Hey, don't get all over me. Sometimes I'd daydream about me and another guy making it with you, that's all. It was just a fantasy though. It'd never happen," John emphasized.

"Mmm..." she said, "so who were you thinking about? You, me and Brian? You know, I got a good look at his dick today."

"You did?"

"Yep... you were right, it's huge. It would probably be too painful," she added.

"Well, it's like I said," John replied, "it's never gonna happen, especially now that we've changed bodies."

Debbie noted that he seemed a little disappointed, like maybe he actually thought it could have happened. Her dick stirred a little as an idea began to develop.

"So what's your schedule for tomorrow?" Debbie asked

"Your friend Erika said we have a dinner date for tomorrow. How about you?"

"Brian mentioned going out for a beer after work. Maybe I'll take him up on it while the two of you are out. It still feels odd, doesn't it? I mean being with the same sex on the outside, but having different feelings on the inside. Your... I mean, my penis got hard today when I saw how big Brian was in the shower."

"You're kidding?" John said alarmed, "he didn't see it, did he?"

"No silly, I made a beeline for the bathroom and kept myself hidden the whole time until it went down." She thought about telling him about her masturbating, but then decided not to.

"Good, he would have given me a load of shit. Let's get ready for bed, I'm beat." John said.

In a few minutes the two of them were lying in the dark pretending to be asleep, but both wide awake inside thinking about what might lie ahead the next day.

Debbie watched as John's friend Brian made his way across the bar. ‘He's pretty hot,' she thought, ‘if this work's like I hope then maybe I'll get to sample his big dick.'

"Did you order my Killian's yet?" Brian said as he plopped down in the seat next to Debbie.

"Nope. I didn't want it to get cold," she said quickly. ‘Damn, there are certain things John and I don't know about our friends,' she thought, as she got the bartender's attention.

Several beers later, Debbie decided to pop the question. "So... Brian, what do you think about my wife, Debbie?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, do you think she's sexy?" Debbie asked.

"Sexy? John, you and I have been friends for six years now and I still think you're the luckiest guy around. I'd give my left nut to bang... oh, uh, sorry guy, I just got carried away."

Debbie was flattered and glad the dim light in the bar would hide her red face, but she wasn't done yet. "Mmm... maybe you don't have to give up your left nut."

"What do you mean?" Brian asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Debbie confided to me last week that a secret fantasy of hers was to take on two guys at once," Debbie said. She felt her dick stir, as she got excited about the idea.

"You're kidding?" Brian said, in total disbelief.

"Serious as a heart attack, man. On the outside she comes across as super conservative, but in the bedroom..." she let the words just hang in the air, then made the final plunge. "So do you want to fuck her with me or what?"

"Hell, yes!" Brian said, holding up his hand for a high five.

Slap! "She's not the type who wants to be real forward about it though," Debbie continued, "so here's what we need to do..."

* * *

On the other side of town John was entering Erika's apartment. "What a great dinner," Erika said, "I can't wait for you to try out this new dessert I made."

John had been stealing glances at Erika's sexy body all night. If he had his dick back, he would have been hard as a rock, but instead all he could feel was the slipperiness between his legs.

They sat down on the couch together and sipped coffee while tasting Erika's special lemon tart. "So, what do you think?" Erika asked.

"It's the best," John said, "I'll have to get your secret recipe."

"Hey... how about a little fashion show now?" Erika asked. "I got a few new things to turn Bo on. I'd love to get your opinion."

John couldn't believe it. ‘Does she really want to try on sexy clothes in front of me?' he thought. "Sure, I promise to give you my honest opinion."

Erika headed to the other room, while John reached down under his skirt and into his panties. He rubbed his hard clit and was just getting ready to orgasm when he heard Erika coming back into the room. His face flushed, John looked up and froze.

Erika was standing in the doorway with a black, see-thru negligee'. The thin material hung down over her big breasts, her hard nipples clearly visible. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" she asked, when John didn't say anything.

John tried to snap out of it and think how a woman would compliment another woman. "Uhh... Erika, it looks great on you... I'm speechless."

Erika blushed, "really?"

"Let me put it this way. I don't think you'll be wearing it long."

Erika giggled, "Good, I like that coming from a married woman. So do you think he'll like this?" And with that Erika whirled around, flipped her negligee' up and stuck her butt out.

John almost choked. Erika had a sheer pair of black panties on that barely covered the crack of her ass. Then she turned back around to face him and John found himself mesmerized by her neatly trimmed triangle, that despite being naturally blond was still visible through the material.

"Wow!" was all John could say.

"Wow?" Erika asked.

"All I can say, is Bo's lucky to have a girl like you."

"Thanks," Erika said, walking over and plopping herself down on the coach next to John. "It's great having a married friend to bounce ideas off of."

"Consider me your big sister," John said reaching over to brush the hair out of Erika's eyes. He quickly pulled them back, worried about what she might think. ‘I don't know if I can take this,' he thought, ‘I want to rip her nightie off and fuck her right here on the couch and at the same time I have to pretend I don't notice her body.'

Erika's soft voice interrupted his anxiety. "Would you like to try one of my things on?"

"Oh, no... oh no, I couldn't do that."

"Sure you can, were about the same size. I laid a few things out on the bed, go try one on."

"Erika..." John started.

"No buts, I went first, now you get to be part of our little Victoria Secret fashion show."

"Okay, okay... I'll be back in a minute," John said, walking back in the direction she had come from. He was supposed to know his way around her apartment, after one wrong turn he found her bedroom and saw several outfits lying on the bed. One had a g-string that he decided to leave alone. A blue one was a one-piece that he thought looked okay, but a third was a leopard print two-piece that he would have picked out for Debbie. ‘Hell... I guess I am Debbie,' he thought, ‘let me see what it looks like on her, I mean me.' It was all getting so confusing the longer the change went on.

John gathered all his courage and walked out into the living room to face Erika. He really didn't have anything to worry about. In Debbie's body, his chest filled out the silky top quite nicely, and the small, but loose fitting tap pants, looked great with her fine ass and long legs.

Erika looked up and down the length of his body, smiling. "You look great in that Debbie. I bet John would eat you up!"

John strolled over and sat down on the couch next to Erika. She had poured both of them a glass of red wine and offered her one for a toast. "To our friendship," Erika announced.

Two glasses later, John was feeling a little light-headed. ‘Shit... I better slow down,' he thought, ‘I don't have as much tolerance in this female body.' The two of them had been laughing and giggling about all sorts of topics and John had been fascinated to find out gossip going around Debbie's office. Every time Erika touched his leg, arm, or shoulder, though a hot flash would zip through him. Erika's nipples continued to stick out in the outfit she was wearing and John kept catching himself staring at her jiggling breasts or hair sticking out the sides of her skimpy panties.

Following one of their giggling spats, it became very quiet. John didn't know what else to say and Erika was staring into his eyes. The question that came out of her mouth surprised him.

"Debbie... we've know each other for a number of years... and well... I know you're married and all, but... I was wondering," she looked nervous and took a big sip of her wine before continuing. "Have you ever thought about making it with another woman?"

John just starred at her, unsure of what to say.

Erika's eyes started to water. "Ooh... I knew I shouldn't have said that... you probably think I'm so weird."

"No, no..." John said, "I don't think it's wrong for you to ask." He started thinking of all the possibilities here. ‘I'd love to get in this girls pussy,' he thought, ‘even if it only ends up being with my tongue.'

"You don't?" Erika asked timidly.

"No... as a matter of fact, to be perfectly honest, I've thought about asking you the same thing before."

"Really?"

"Sure," John continued, "men are great and I wouldn't trade John for the world, but I've often wondered what it would be like to have another silky smooth feminine body in bed with me for a night."

Erika looked deep into his eyes, saw that he was serious, and then a grin began to spread across her face. ""Great!" she squealed, grabbing John's hand, "let's get it on in my bed."

In moments, their skimpy undergarments were strewn about the room and John found himself on his back with his legs spread wide. Erika was taking the more aggressive role and was lying on top of him, between his legs, her face moving closer to his. Their full, soft breasts pressed together and John felt the now familiar feeling of his pussy getting wet.

Erika slowly touched his lips with hers. Moved half an inch back and then lightly touched them again. John couldn't take it. The smoothness of their skin against one another felt so good. He reached up, grabbed her face and pulled their mouths together hard. Erika was caught by surprise, but quickly caught on, as their lips parted and tongues intertwined. "God... you feel sooo good," Erika whispered in a husky voice, as their lips came apart, "I want to taste you."

She slowly dragged her breasts down John's body until she could grab his breasts in each of her hands and flick her tongue over his nipples. He felt them stiffen and then the electric tingle that flowed through each breast and down to his cunt as she alternated between sucking and licking. "Oooohh... I can't take it anymore Erika," he heard himself call out in Debbie's feminine voice, "please... please... lick my slit."

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers