Changing Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers

Erika moved down to his soaking pussy and spread his cunt lips apart. "I've been looking forward to this for a long time Debbie. I'm gonna make you cum, again and again and again..."

* * * *

By the time John pulled into his driveway, it was 1:30 a.m. As he walked up the stairs to his bedroom he couldn't get Erika out of his mind. She had a perfect ass and even though he couldn't fuck her with his dick, he was able to lick and finger fuck her sweet pussy and ass to his heart's content. Erika has said afterwards that she had never experienced anything like it before and hoped they could do it again soon.

The door squeaked as he came in and Debbie rolled over, groaning to herself. He quickly undressed and slipped into bed. Maybe next time he would buy a strap-on dildo to fuck her with, he thought as he dozed off.

The next morning, Debbie didn't seem to mind at all that he had gotten in so late. ‘Shit, should would have been pissed when I was a guy... er... in my own body,' he thought.

"Don't forget the special meal I have planned for tonight. No sneaking off with Erika again," Debbie said as they headed off to work.

The day seemed to fly by and John felt himself enjoying the role of Debbie more and more. He found by putting a little more bounce in his step he could get his big breasts to bounce more noticeably. Every bend, twist, or step he took he tried to make as sexy as possible. He knew it was driving the guys in the office nuts and he loved it.

He saw Debbie was already home as he pulled up. Walking in the front door, the smells of all his favorite dishes wafted through the air. He did a double take as he strolled into the kitchen: it was him wearing an apron and cooking. ‘I don't know if I can ever get used to this,' he thought. ‘I know what I would have liked Debbie to do,' and with that he snuck over reached around her was and squeezed her cock through her loose fitting trousers.

"Hey! Cut that out," Debbie said.

"You can't hide the fact that you like it, now that you have a dick!" John laughed, "it's impossible to hide."

Dinner was superb, followed by John's favorite dessert and then coffee. "Debbie, what's up? It's not my birthday and you're treating me like a king."

"Can't a man love his wife?" she laughed.

"Now wait a minute," John said, I may look like you, but I'm still the man of the house."

"Mmm..." Debbie rolled her eyes, "let's drop our pants and see who has the balls in the house."

John made a gesture of patting his crotch and then pouted.

"I'm just teasing, John, let's go upstairs and have some fun... I'm horny."

For being the man in the family, John found himself on the bottom again, as he and Debbie kissed. She was rubbing his clit and knew exactly where to touch since, ‘technically, it is hers,' he thought.

His pussy kept getting wetter and wetter and he felt his body start to well up in an orgasm. Just as he was ready to go over the edge, Debbie pulled her hand away. "Awww, shit, babe, I was almost there," John said.

Debbie moved her head down between John's legs and began licking at his pussy. "This is so weird, John, when you think about it, I'm actually licking my own pussy." John just moaned as she touched all the right places. She knew when he was about to lose it and stopped again.

"Ooooh... don't stop... get out my dick and fuck me with it," John urged.

Debbie continued to slowly rub his clit, but at the same time began moving up his body until her hard cock was sticking out in front of his face. She pointed it down to his lips. "I want you to see what it's like to suck your own cock before you get to cum," she demanded.

John slowly opened his mouth and she thrust her hips forward so that the head went in. "There you go, John, wrap your lips around my cock and start sucking." She continued stroking his clit with her one hand and knew she was driving him nuts by not letting him cum.

John's eyes were shut and he was sucking on her dick, lost in his desire to cum or he would have seen a shadowy figure enter the room and quickly move up behind Debbie and between his spread open legs.

Debbie kept the distraction going as Brian pumped his hardening cock to its full 12 inches. He couldn't believe he was going to be able to fuck his best friend's wife. He could see how wet she was as he positioned his cock right at the entrance.

It was then that Debbie moved forward so that her legs were on either side of John's head, her dick jammed in his mouth, but also rendering his helpless to move. Brian took the cue and drove his cock forward almost halfway into her (he thought) cunt.

John's mind exploded in a mixture of confusion, pleasure and pain. His brain had to first register that it wasn't his wife's cock and then shift to the question, ‘whose cock is it.' The only thing that came out of his mouth was a muffled cry, due to Debbie's cock stuffing it full.

Brian backed up and pushed forward again, moving into tighter and tighter quarters until his pubic hair meshed with John's. John felt his pussy widening, like someone driving a wedge into him... finally it stopped. He felt punctured. Then as the mystery person's cock pulled back, he felt his pussy holding on and being pulled outward with it. He looked up helplessly into Debbie's face and she smiled back at him, then her face screwed up and she grunted. A load of cum shot out of her cock, flooding John's mouth, until he had to swallow or choke.

He continued to swallow as the cock in his cunt banged into his pussy and a large set of balls slapped against his ass. Debbie's dick finally started shriveling in his mouth and he spit it out. "What the hell's going on," he said, trying to break free.

Debbie slowly lifted her leg off him and announced to John, "I told my friend, Brian, how your fantasy was to take on two guys at once, so I asked him to join us."

John looked up in horror to find racquetball buddy from work fucking his pussy. He didn't have much time to look before Brian pulled out and Debbie said, "now get up on his cock and ride him while I fuck you in the ass."

Debbie was so authoritative that John didn't think he had any choice. As Brian laid back on the bed and pointed his foot-long dong up in the air, John straddle him and slowly lowered himself onto the point of his fat head and then ever so slowly began sliding down his thick pole. "Ahhhhhhh...." He cried out as he felt himself splitting wide open. "It's too big," he grunted.

As he got closer to the bottom, John felt a hand on his back pushing him forward. His big breasts crushed up against Brian's chest while two hands grasped his hips. "This is going to feel so good, Debbie, just like you want it... stuffed full of two big cocks at the same time."

Debbie rubbed her cock up and down John's ass. ‘I hope I don't ruin my pussy permanently,' she thought, ‘if we ever get changed back.' She pulled his butt cheeks apart, fingered his puckering hole and then pushed the head of her cock in. John's mouth formed a big "O" and his face scrunched up as Debbie's cock filled his ass up completely. "Ahhhhhh.... Shit... I'm so fucking full!" he yelled, as both cocks pushed all the way into him. At first the movement was awkward, but then Brian and Debbie got into a rhythm, of both of them able to slide in and out of John, who was by now delirious.

It didn't take long for John to orgasm. They were hitting every one of his erogenous zones, many of them at the same time. The only thing distracting him was Brian's kisses. He couldn't get over the fact that despite being in a woman's body, he was being fucked by someone other than his wife.

"I'm gonna cum!" Brian yelled as he thrust up into John as hard as he could. Debbie, not wanting to be left out of the picture, picked up the pace and rammed John in the ass as hard and fast as she could. "Here I cum tooooooooo!!!" she screamed, but it came out as a manly roar. John and Debbie shook as the spurted their jizz into John's cunt and ass.

* * *

John was thankful that Brian only stayed around for a few minutes. He was embarrassed by the fact that Brian kept saying over and over again what a "great lay he was." He was sore, exhausted, mad, and confused, all at the same time.

After Brian was gone, he confronted Debbie, but she wouldn't have any of it. "I've decided that since we've changed bodies, then we change responsibilities as well. I'm in charge now and you're going to have to tow the line, babe." She smiled. "You know, John, I think we might as well just make this complete now. I'm going to start calling you Debbie at home as well. If we never change back then why keep up the charade?"

"But...but..." John began.

"No buts about it, baby... you're my fuck bunny now. How's it feel to be a sex symbol and to get ogled by everyone around you? Things are going to be changing around here. Tomorrow I want you wearing my short black skirt to work and no underwear or bra. Let's see what type of looks you get."

Debbie laughed as she gave him a peck on the cheek and rolled over to go to sleep. John just lay awake thinking about what was happening to his life. Slowly his masculinity was slipping away and Debbie was heading full throttle away from her femininity. ‘What's going to happen next?' he thought, ‘it can't get much worse.' Oh but he was wrong... it was going to get much worse...

John couldn't believe the way he was dressed, heading into work. Debbie insisting on no panties or bra was one thing, but then to make him wear a tight, silky-white blouse and a short black skirt with higher than normal heels was quite another. He could feel his big tits bouncing wildly with every step he took and the silk rubbing on his nipples was causing them to stiffen.

He tried to make it through the front door unnoticed when Erika's voice broke the silence.

"Hey Debbie! Wait up!"

John slowed down to wait for her.

Erika looked him up and down. "You look good enough to eat! Bill's gonna have a stiffy all day."

John smiled weakly, "Thanks."

"I just wanted you to know that last night was unbelievable. Do you think we can do it again?" Erika asked

"Sure," John said, pepping up a little, "except that tonight I'm already booked."

"No, problem, let's not wait too long though, I get wet just thinking about it. Oh... I almost forgot, I flirt with the custodian a little, and he told me there's going to be a surprise fire alarm this morning at 10:00 a.m."

"Thanks for the head's up," John hesitated, then asked, "are you sure it will be at exactly 10:00 a.m.?"

"You can set your watch on it," Erika replied. "Why?"

"Mmm... well, it gives me an idea... see ya'" he answered and jiggled off.

* * * Debbie finished typing in the e-mail behind locked doors at John's office:

"Dear Erika: I know you're not going to believe this at first, so I'm going to ask you to carry out a test to try and prove it to yourself. Through that lightening accident a few months back, John and I changed places. What I mean by that is that I am in John's body and he is in mine. I know you're thinking I'm crazy or this is some sort of hoax, but it's not. It's the truth. We're close enough that you know there are a lot of things that only we know about each other. Remember the trip we took to Key West together last year? Go up to Debbie (who is actually, John) and make a comment about how great it was that you had each other's company since it rained the whole time we were there. You and I both know we watched the sunset together every night and it didn't rain a drop. Play along with John and don't let him know that you know until we talk again. Love, Debbie."

It was going to be hard to get anything done while she waited for a response.

* * * Erika stared at her computer screen. ‘No way!' she thought as she read it over again. ‘It's signed Debbie and from John's email address.'

Erika decided to send a quick email back. ‘I'll play along for now,' she thought.

"Dear Debbie? Of course you know that what your asking me to believe is totally outside of scientific explanation, but I can't help but play along... for now. We're going to have a fire alarm at 10:00, I'll talk to John (?) then. Love, Erika."

She clicked send and looked at her watch... it was 9:40.

* * * John got up from his desk... ‘it's 9:40,' he thought, ‘time to put my plan into motion.'

He walked over to the full-length mirror behind the door, turned his back to it and looked over his shoulder. His ass stuck out nicely and was barely covered by the short, black skirt Debbie had made him wear. He bent over a little while further arching his back. This lifted his skirt and so that he could see the lower portion of his butt cheeks. ‘A little more and he'll see the "V",' he grinned.

He made his way down to Bill's office, knocked lightly on the door and stuck his head in. "Good morning, Bill, mind if I come in for a minute?" His voice sounded sweat and innocent.

Bill looked up, saw Debbie's face and quickly motioned him in, "sure...sure... come on in."

John walked in, making sure his tits jiggled. He knew his nipples were poking out through the thin, silky material. As he approached the chair in front of Bill's desk he dropped the pen he was carrying. "Oops," he said, turning away from Bill and slowly bending over to pick it up. ‘He's gonna get an awesome view of my pussy from his vantage point,' John thought as he picked the pen up and turned around to face Bill.

Bill's face was bright red and he looked completely flustered.

John decided to stay on the offensive. "Uh... Bill... I was thinking," he said as he started walking around the desk, "we never really got to finish what we started a while back." He continued around the desk until his feet were as close as he could get without touching Bill's and his tits were in direct line with Bill's eyes.

Bill was speechless.

"I locked the door on the way in," John said, "how about now?"

"Uhh...duh..." was all Bill could muster.

"I'll take that as a yes," John said as leaned into Bill, gently brushing his hard nipples across his face. "How does that feel, Bill?"

Bill gulped.

John grabbed his hand and thrust it up under his skirt. "Do you like my panties, Bill?"

Bill's fingers came in contact with John's pussy and he jerked back unexpectedly. John pouted, "Bill, I thought you'd like my pussy... you're hurting my feelings... should I go back to my office?"

"No!" Bill finally got out his first words. "No, I like it," he said as he moved his fingers back into John's wet snatch. At first he gently rubbed up and down his slit... then he slowly eased one finger in... then two.

"Ohhh... Billy, that feels soooo gooood," John exaggerated. He pulled up his blouse with one hand and grabbed one of his full, naked breasts. "Please... Billy, suck on my tits at the same time."

Bill couldn't believe his luck. The hottest gal in the office was practically begging him to fuck her. ‘God, her tits are big,' Bill thought, ‘and what a wet pussy.' He fucked John with two fingers while licking and sucking his tits at the same time. Bill's cock was rigid and causing a huge tent in his pants.

John glanced at his watch, ‘9:50... right on time,' he thought. Reaching down he slowly began rubbing Bill's hard-on.

"Oooohhhh....ahhhhh....Debbie, that feels soooo good, baby..."

John continued the relentless teasing, alternating between rubbing and squeezing. He spread his legs even more for Bill, "that's it Bill, open me wider so I can fit your big cock in me," he whispered into his ear.

John slowly unzipped Bill's pants and reached in to pull out his dick. He was somewhat taken aback at how hard and big it was. Bill looked to be every bit of 8-inches. John pulled back a little arching his back and dragging his breasts down Bill's body until he was on his knees between Bill's spread legs. "Is it okay if I suck it, Billy?" he asked with that same questioning innocence.

"Yeah... yeah... suck it... oh yeeaaaaahhhh..." he moaned as John opened his mouth and slowly wrapped his lips around the head of Bill's cock.

John had snuck a peek at his watch, ‘five minutes to go,' he thought. He worked Bill to the brink of cumming several times before stopping abruptly.

"What?" Bill looked dismayed.

"Oh... enough for you Billy... I need your big cock in my tight little cunny now." John laughed to himself, ‘this has got to be driving him nuts. I know it would me.' John got up off his knees. His blouse was pushed up around his neck and his big, firm breasts jutted out in front of him, nipples still wet from Bill's saliva. Glancing as his watch, he saw he still had two minutes left. John turned around, put his hands on Bill's desk and said, "come on Bill, fuck me from behind like an animal!"

Bill almost couldn't get up fast enough. His cock sticking straight up in the air through the zipper in his pants. He move around behind John and grabbed his full hips.

"Wait, Bill... don't be so quick... make it last. Lay that big pipe of yours between my ass cheeks and milk my big titties... I love to have them squeezed."

Bill's cock jumped at her dirty talk and he moved his shaft between her crack like she asked, the head of his cock at the small of her back. Reaching around he grabbed her big, dangling breasts and squeezed them hard.

"Yeahhhhh... baby... that's it... now tug on my nipples." John glanced at his wrist, ‘only 30 seconds, now.'

John reached around and grabbed Bill's dick and began to slowly pump it. "It's so big, Billy... I can't wait to be filled up and stretched open by you. You will be gently with me won't you?" he teased.

Bill was delirious. "Yeah... yeah..." he kept repeating to himself.

‘Only five seconds to go,' John thought. "Ooohhh, it feels so good when I rub it on my cunny, Bill," John said as he rubbed Bill's cock up and down his sopping slit. He backed up into him so that the head of Bill's cock went in...

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ggggggggggggggggggggggg

The sound of the fire alarm cut through the office.

"Shit!" John yelled, "fire alarm... come on, we gotta get out of here." John quickly pulled out of the surprised grasp of Bill who was still somewhat catatonic. He pulled his blouse down, smoothed out his skirt and looked over his shoulder as he headed to the door.

Bill was standing there, cock jutting out, mouth open, wondering what to do next.

John stifled a laugh and yelled, "come on, Bill... it's a fire, we gotta go." The last thing he saw was Bill frantically trying to get his fully engorged and leaking cock back in his pants.

* * *

"Dear Debbie, and I do mean Debbie... you were right," Erika typed into her computer, "John didn't have a clue about our trip to the keys, he agreed with me on things we never did and was very nervous about disagreeing with me on anything. It's so weird though, that I don't know if I can truly believe it until we meet. When can we get together? Love, Erika."

Debbie smiled as she read Erika's email and quickly typed back, "I'll be by tonight at eight. Get the wine and cheese ready, because it's a long and interesting story, Deb."

* * * "How was your day Debbie?" Debbie asked John.

John didn't answer for a second, but knew she was talking to him. He was still trying to get used to her calling him Debbie. "Fine," he chuckled, "Thanks to the way you had me dress, I had a little fun with Bill."

"Geez, what a loser he is. I hope you didn't have sex with him?"

"No, no... but I did leave him high and dry after getting him all worked up," John said.

They finished their meal without much conversation, both of their minds elsewhere. John spoke up first, "I was thinking about going to my monthly card game with the guys."

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
263 Followers