Changing Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

Debbie raised her eyebrows, "You've got to be kidding? How are you going to explain going as me?"

"I've got it all worked out. I'm just gonna say you...er... I couldn't make it and that I asked you, me to take your place. I tell them ‘John taught me a few things about cards.'"

Debbie thought it would be ridiculous for him to go, but figured it gave her an excuse to get over to Erika's. "I think you should go and have a fun time," she said.

"Really?" John said in disbelief. He figured she'd never let him go. "Yeah, babe... but..." she lingered and smiled deviously at him, "you have to wear what I set out."

* * *

"That's unbelievable," Erika said for probably the one-hundredth time. Debbie and she had been sipping wine on the coach while, Debbie relayed the entire story. It was finally, Erika's turn and she filled Debbie in on how John and she had ‘got it on' only a few nights before.

"You should have seen him modeling some of my lingerie," Erika said. "By the way, you look good in it."

Debbie had been looking at Erika in a whole new light as she talked about the girl-girl experience; Erika thought she had been having. "So you liked having sex with me?" she asked.

"Ohh... it felt soooo good," Erika cooed. "But now you're a guy."

"And..." Debbie replied.

"What do you mean?"

"How would you like to get fucked by your best girlfriend? I mean, you thought you were having sex with me the other night. I'd like to get in on the act now."

Erika couldn't believe it, ‘the real Debbie wants to get it on with me.' "Sure," Erika replied, "how do you like playing the guy role?"

"It's okay," Debbie said, "but to be honest, I kinda miss not having to be so assertive. But that's not stopping me tonight. Let's go."

* * *

Joe Miller opened the door and the cigarette in his mouth almost fell out. There standing in front of him was John's wife Debbie, but that wasn't what caused him to gasp, it was what she was wearing. The clothes Debbie had laid out for John included a tight pair of black leather shorts, black leather boots, and a tight fitting half shirt that left his flat stomach bare. Joe could make out his areoles through the thin white shirt.

"Hi!" John said, "mind if I come in?"

"Certainly not... come on in... but I have to warn you, we're getting ready for a night of cards... by the way, it's Debbie, right? Where's John?" Joe asked.

She strutted by, leaving him in a cloud of perfume, "oh, he won't be able to make it, he sent me in his place."

Joe closed the door and turned to follow Debbie. ‘Holy shit, look at that ass,' he thought, staring at the way the tight shorts crept up into her crack.

Joe was the only one that John had ever introduced Debbie to, so technically he would have to act like he'd never met his other two friends, Ray and James. While Joe was an old friend from his high school days, Ray and James he had only met himself in the past two years, when Joe had introduced them for their regular poker night. Joe was kind of average, 5'-11" or so, normal build, brown hair and in pretty decent shape. Ray on the other hand looked like he played lineman for the college football team. He had sandy blond hair, broad shoulders, and was 6'-3" and probably weighed 260 lbs... mostly muscle. James was quite a contrast. The most obvious characteristic was that he was black, he was also tall...easily 6'-7" and was fairly muscular for his height.

"Guys?" Joe said, "I'd like to introduce John's wife, Debbie... uhh... apparently he can't make it tonight, so he sent her to play on his behalf."

Ray and James couldn't manage a ‘poker face' in this situation and there was an awkward silence until James spoke up. "Nice to meet you, Debbie. John sure is a lucky man to have a wife as pretty as you and willing to play cards with his buddies to boot."

John giggled, "I appreciate you guys letting me play with you. John's tried to teach me a little... and I'm a quick learner."

"Well, have a seat," Joe said, pulling out a chair, "and I'll go get everyone a beer. Uhh... do you want a glass with that Debbie?"

John winked at him, "Just treat me like one of the guys."

* * *

Debbie crawled up between Erika's spread legs, the two of them completely naked on top of Erika's bed. Debbie could feel her cock harden as she kissed her best friend - probing into her mouth with her hot tongue.

Erika moaned, "Oooohhh... Debbie, I like you being forceful... lick my big titties!"

Debbie moved her head down and grabbed each of Erika's breasts firmly... mashing them together, so that she could suck both of her hard nipples at one time.

"That's it... now nibble ‘em... suck em... ahhhhhhh!" Erika orgasmed as she tried to grind her pussy into Debbie. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

"We're just getting started, Erika... first I want you to suck me off." Debbie moved up until her cock was in line with Erika's mouth. "Open up and suck your girlfriend off!" she laughed.

Erika reached up and gripped Debbie's cock, "Ooh, your so hard," she said as she stuck out her tongue to touch the spot of semen that had oozed out. "And I love your balls, Debbie," she said reaching over with the other hand to fondle her dangling sac.

Debbie thrust forward so that her stiff dick parted Erika's lips. The sensation of her hot mouth engulfing her penis felt wonderful. "Oh...yeahhhhh...give me so head. Let me feel your warm mouth gliding up and down my rigid pole."

Debbie gripped the back of Erika's head and continued slowly pushing her dick in and out of her warmth until she was almost ready to pop. "No!" she cried out. I want to cum in your pussy. She pulled her cock out and slid down Erika's body, licking and breathing across her breasts and stomach until her mouth was between her thighs.

Slowly Debbie let her fingers dance around Erika's legs until they came at the sensitive fringes of her pussy and anus. She touched her ever so lightly as she brushed her lips across her clitoris. Erika began to squirm, her eyes closed tight...

Debbie remembered how this felt when she had a pussy and began to gently explore the folds and wetness of Erika's pussy - first with her fingers, as she spread her slit open and then with her tongue as she darted in and out of the slick opening.

"Ooh... don't tease me... finger my clit... baby... lick my slit," Erika cried.

Debbie continued increasing the intensity on the assault on Erika's pussy until she brought her over the top and Erika's pussy began gushing her love juices.

"Fuck me now! Please Fuck me!" Erika gushed.

Debbie moved back up in position, holding her cock like a sword, than rubbing it up and down the wet entrance to Erika's pussy - coating the head of her cock. Smiling as she looked down at her beautiful friend, Debbie slammed her cock forward until her pubic bone hit Erika's. "Ugh!"

The testosterone she had been getting more and more acquainted with over the weeks kicked into high gear and she found herself almost animalistic as she pistoned in and out of Erika's cunt. Erika had never experienced anything like this as her orgasms meshed from 1 to 2 to 3 and then a blur. The next thing she knew, Debbie had flipped her over on her hands and knees and was driving into her pussy from behind.

"YES...YES...YES!" Debbie bellowed as she gripped Erika's slim hips and plunged her cock into Erika's hole. Then Debbie caught site of Erika's asshole and she decided she wanted something tighter. Without warning, since she didn't think Erika would go along with it, Debbie pulled out on the next stroke, pulled Erika's cheeks apart and pressed her sloppy wet cock against Erika's tight anus. Taken off guard, Erika seemed to clench, but Debbie was pressing forward with such force that the head of her dick split her open and the shaft slid right in after. "Ahhhhhhh.... Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Erika spit, "that hurts... ugh... no one's ever fucked me... ugh... in the ass... before."

This only got Debbie more excited as she ramped up to the same violent thrusts she had been administering to Erika's pussy, moments before. The tightness was too much for her and in a few short minutes she could feel the tightening in her balls. "I'm gonna cum," she warned Erika, then drove in hard one more time... her balls slapping against Erika's ass. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiittt!" she screamed as the first stream of cum shot out of her cock into Erika's ass. Then she pulled out and watched in delight as another stream shot out of her cock onto Erika's back. Grabbing her dick, she began drawing with her sperm all over Erika's cute little butt.

* * * For John, the game proceeded fairly well. For the first few hands he decided he'd lose on purpose so his friends would assume he didn't know cards very well. Looking up periodically, he caught Joe, Ray, and James all staring at his tits more than once. ‘Why not have a little fun with this,' he thought, ‘it worked with Bill and I sure as hell know what makes these guys tick after playing cards together for the past few years.'

After the next losing hand, John decided to start the ‘real game.'

"Excuse me guys, but where's the little girls room?"

"Uhh... just down the hall on the left," Joe answered.

John got up slowly, bending forward too let his big, breasts sway. Then he turned and swished his hips back and forth as he headed away from the table. John knew every eye was locked on his tight ass. ‘Well...Debbies,' he thought, ‘but I know that's what I'd be checking out.'

In the bathroom he took the time to really piss. ‘Damn beers go through a girl a lot quicker,' he thought, ‘no wonder Debbie's always headed off to the bathroom.' He checked himself out in the mirror, trying to see what might get the guys really steamed. Lifting up his shirt, John stared at his perfect 34D breasts. He tugged and twisted his nipples until they were really hard, then pulled the shirt down. Two little pup tents stuck out over each breast and were not even more prominent through the tight, white shirt. ‘There...they oughta love that,' he grinned.

John's tits bounced with his exaggerated walk as he reentered the living room. A cursory glance at each face confirmed he was right - mouths agape and blank stares.

"You guys ready for another hand?" he asked, breaking the silence.

James stared at his tits without apology, "yeah... I'm in... let's go." John decided to start playing to win now. At first his plan seemed to work and he won half a dozen times in a row before Joe called a quick break for more beers. John faked a yawn, stretching his arms out wide so that his breasts would press out against the thin shirt.

"Not too bad for a dame," James said.

"John's been trying to teach me the finer points," he answered.

"Hell, John's third or fourth at best in this group. If you want lessons then you need to see me for some extra training."

John started to glare back, then changed his mind and gave a wink, "maybe I'll have to take you up on that."

Joe cleared his throat, "hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said, handing out several beers each.

John should have remembered his thoughts from the bathroom about beer running through a woman faster. If he had, he might have thought about the fact that a woman's alcohol tolerance is quite a bit lower as well. After the fourth beer, he began to lose more than he was winning, then he couldn't hold it any longer and had to excuse himself to pee again. The guys laughed softly, then started whispering among themselves as John stumbled a few times and had to steady himself several times with the wall as he made his way down the hallway.

This time after pissing, John pulled his tits up to his mouth, one at a time, sucking on them vigorously, until they were rigid and hurting. ‘I can fuckin' take ‘em,' he thought, ‘my luck's gonna change.'

Joe had two more cold beers waiting for everyone upon John's return, and... his luck didn't change. He chugged the beers down ‘like a guy,' much to the amazement of the guys, as they winked knowingly to one another. Three hands after that he was out of money - all $250.00.

"So," James said, as they saw all John's cash was gone, "you wanna stay around and watch the three of us?"

"I can get you another beer," Joe added.

‘Think, think, think,' John meddled over in his mind. Then through his foggy, alcohol clouded mind, he got an idea.

"I've got an idea! How ‘bout if I sell you something for some cash?"

Ray who was normally the last to speak up, did, "Debbie, we couldn't do that. Why don't you just call it a night and we'll give John a call to come and pick you up."

John was about to answer, but James cut in, "Mmm... what did you have in mind?"

John smiled, "I was thinking about... my blouse... how much do you think it's worth?"

Ray started to say they couldn't do that, but James waived him off, "I'd be willing to give you fifty bucks."

"Uhh... did I tell you that I'm not wearing a bra underneath?"

"Shiiiit," said Joe.

"Okay then, make it seventy five," James countered, upping the ante. He counted out $75.00 from his big pile of winnings, then stood up and pushed the money across the table to John. John could make out the outline of a huge lump in his pants.

John decided to be as nonchalant as possible. He simple reached down, grabbed the bottom of the blouse and pulled it up and over his head. His perfectly rounded breasts were set free to the whistles of Joe, James, and even Ray.

"Those are some fine titties," James said.

"Hey, James, you're talking to a lady," Ray quickly muttered.

"Well, that lady," James countered, "just sold me her shirt."

That seemed to settle it and with all eyes glancing at his tits, John joined in, "how about dealin' the cards."

Thirty minutes went by with money changing hands between the four of them. Then, John began to be dealt his ultimate hand. He was dealt 3 - nines, an Ace, and a 7, and tried to maintain a blank face. The initial ante was out and was raised by everyone. John called for another card and dropped his 7. As he picked up the next card, another 9 he tried to suppress a grin. ‘Hell... this is it 4- nines and an Ace high, I bringin' it all home now,' he thought.

"I'm raisin' it all I have fellas," he gloated, pushing all of his cash into the middle of the table.

"I'm out," Ray said.

"Me too," followed Joe.

James looked down at his hand then back up at John. He flashed a big, white smile. "I'll see your raise and raise it $350."

John knew he was sunk. He didn't have any more cash. He decided to play the dumb woman role and see what it would get him. "Umm... guys... I don't have any more cash... what does that mean?"

"It means," said Joe, "that unless you come up with the cash, James wins."

"Well, that doesn't seem fair," John countered with pouty eyes, "what if I have a better hand?"

"Doesn't matter," Joe said, "you automatically lose."

John sat silent. This was the best hand he'd ever had. He knew James and had been playing cards with him for two years. The guy bluffed all the time. He was just raising it to beat him. "Uhh... what if I add something to the pot worth at least $400?"

"Sorry babe... I like you boobs, but this time it's not gonna work," James said.

Joe cut in, "as the house, I say we leave it to an independent party to determine value and if we let Debbie use it as cash."

"And who here is independent?" James asked.

Joe looked over at Ray. "Ray gets to decide."

"Fine," James said, "Okay, Debbie... what is it?"

John looked at Ray, ‘he was a fair guy...probably give him the benefit of the doubt.' "Umm... first, I'll give you my leather boots..."

"Fifty bucks," said Ray.

"Then my leather pants," John said.

"Seventy-five bucks," Ray said, "total of $125.00 so far. You're $275.00 short."

‘Fuck, I'll be nude... what else do I have?' thought John. "My car outside?" John asked.

"No good," Ray said, "It has to be here in the room. Is that it? I'm sorry, you're gonna be short."

James grinned and started to reach forward for the huge pile of cash. "I would have liked to see you naked though," he said.

‘WAIT!" John yelped.

They all stopped and starred at him. John looked down at his cards, up at them, then bit his lip.

"If I lose, I'll strip down and each of you can have your way with me for the next two hours."

He couldn't believe he said it, but now it was out there. The delay was as long as the ref dropping the flag in the Fiesta Bowl (sorry, I'm a disgruntled ‘Cane fan).

Before Ray could answer, James spoke up. "That'll be fine... I accept... but, you need to put your shorts and boots on the table... just in case I lose."

John looked at Ray. "Seems like we have a deal here," Ray grinned, "you have one-minute to decide if you accept Debbie."

John's head was already clouded by the beer and the manhood he had inside couldn't resist the challenge. ‘Fuck them,' he thought. "Give me another beer, Raymond dear... the bet's on!"

Joe and Ray began hootin' and hollerin' while James just flashed a big, full-faced smile. John chugged the beer down then stood up, nipples erect, turned his back to the table and bent over to pull off his boots. His tight shorts hugging his perfect ass, the guys gawked as he pulled off one boot, then the other. Next, he decided to make a show of taking off his shorts. Keeping his back to the guys, he hooked a thumb inside the back of both sides of his shorts and slowly started pulling them down. Moving his hips from side to side to accentuate the process, about half his crack was showing when he looked over his shoulder, "how's it looking so far?"

All three looked up at him, embarrassed at being caught staring at his ass.

"Looking very good... so far," Joe said.

"Mmm....mmm...mmm," Ray hummed to himself.

"Not much luggage in the trunk, but we'll make do," James drawled.

John looked away, arched his back as much as he could to stick his butt out, and then pulled the pants over his ass and down. Slipping his feet out, he reached around and rubbed his bare ass, where only a g-string went down his crack and covered his pussy from behind. Slowly turning back around, he dropped his boots and shorts on the table with a thud.

John settle back into his chair feeling very vulnerable, but then picked up his cards for reassurance - the four 9's and Ace high were staring back at him and he felt better. ‘Just a few more minutes,' he thought. "Time to show your cards," Ray said, "Debbie, ladies first."

John smiled, then laid his cards down, "four 9s and Ace high... read it and weep," he snickered.

James had a face of stone.

"James," Ray said, "you're up."

John's emotions went from elation to fear as he saw James grin slowly spread from ear to ear. "We're gonna have some fun tonight boys," he said laying down his cards.

Everyone was shocked.

"Royal Flush Baby!" James howled.

Amidst John's buzz, his only thought was, ‘I can't get fucked by my friends.'

John interrupted the high-fives. "Uhh... guys... thereish sumpfing I need to tell you."

They looked over with devouring eyes at the beautiful nearly naked babe, slurring her speech. "She's had a fuckin' lot to drink Joe," Ray whispered out of the side of his mouth, "do you think it's okay?"

"Hey, a bet's a bet," Joe replied.

"I'm not...(hic)...realree Debbie," he said.

"Oh! Is that so," James said crossing his big arms, "then who are you."

"I'm (hic)... John." ‘There,' he thought, ‘that settles it.'

"Zat so," James said, "well honey... I'll call you whatever you like, but right now, get your little ass over here."

John knew he was sunk and resigned himself to fulfill the bet, "you won't tell Debbie... I mean John about thish, will you?" he asked as he slowly worked his way around the table.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers