Changing Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah...nah... we don't kiss and tell... do we boys," James said, "this will be our little secret. Start the timer Joe... we've got two hours."

James made John turn around and bend forward, "yeah... just like you were teasing me before when you took off your boots." Then he began rubbing his oversized hands all over his ass, like he was palming a basketball. Hooking his hand through the small band in the g-string, he gave a quick tug and tore it off. "You won't be needin' those, now spread your legs."

John did, and then felt James big hands reaching through his legs and up to his clit. "Let's rub this little button and see what happens." The alcohol continued to wear on John's brain and he felt himself responding by sticking his ass back further towards James and trying to rub his pussy up and down on his finger. He could feel the dampness as James thrust his large digit finger into his cunt. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," he moaned.

The hand moved away and he started to stand up. "Stay where you are," James ordered. He heard the sound of a zipper and looked up to see Joe's dick in his face. "Start suckin' baby... I've dreamed of this for years."

‘What?' Joe thought as Joe's dick speared his lips. ‘I can't fuckin' do this, but I have no choice.' He opened his mouth and started sucking.

"Your fine lips look great wrapped around my schlong," Joe grinned as he began thrusting in and out of John's mouth. Before he could get used to the oddity of it all he felt James big fingers working on his pussy again.

"Now scoot that little ass of yours back this way," James said. John began slowly moving backwards, while Joe kept up with him, his dick fucking furiously in and out of John's mouth. "Yeah... that's it... that's it... " Joe said, then, "Ahhhhhh.... Shiiiiiiiiit." John wasn't expecting the blast of cum and had only been on the giving end in the past. Semen gushed into his mouth and he tried to swallow it, but he couldn't take it all and pulled back to get some air as is dribble down his chin.

James was still pulling back on his hips, then reached around to cup his dangling breasts and pulled him upright. "Now sit down on your throne, your highness," he laughed. John began sitting and James pointed his massive 12-incher as John's wet pussy. "There, you found it now sit."

"I can't," John said.

"Joe and Ray, each of your grab a leg and help little Missy here to sit on here tuffet."

Joe and Ray, each grabbed one of John's legs, gave a sorrowful look then pulled them out. With no stabilization, John fell straight down, impaling himself on Jame's massive cock. "Owwwwwwwwww!" John cried as James' rigid pole spread his cunt wide open. James gave John a few minutes to get used to his size then told Joe and Ray to let go. "Now bounce up and down," James commanded John. His legs on the ground again, John strained to raise himself up, his tight pussy walls clinging hard to the intrusion. Just as he was to the top of James' dickhead, he felt the two big hands on his shoulders shoving him down again. "Ride the black pony, baby!"

Joe and Ray stood back and watched in awe as the beautiful brunette went up and down like a pogo stick on James' giant cock. Joe looked at Ray, who was finally stripping off his underwear. "You get some of that pussy next," Joe said.

"Pussy? Hell... he's gonna tear that pussy up something awful. It's gonna be a mile deep and a mile wide filled with cum before I get to it. Naw... I'm an ass man and I bet she hasn't had one this thick up her ass before."

They looked back to watch the assault on the pretty brunette's pussy.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh" John yelped rhythmically as he plummeted down then rose up again on James' large pole. Finally his legs gave out, but James quickly had his hands under John's armpits and lifted him up and down like a rag doll. Then all of a sudden he pulled him totally off, lifted him onto the table and pushed him down on his back. Grabbing each leg, James spread him wide, keeping John's ass on the edge of the table and moved between his legs.

"Holy shit! Look at that yawning pussy... I think it's tired," Joe said elbowing Ray in the gut.

Indeed John's pussy was being put through a workout. His pussy lips were spread wide, with a big "O" instead of a slit for a pussy. James grabbed his big cock and slapped it down on John's pussy. "Whack...whack... whack..." on his engorged clit. Then he flashed that big smile and reinserted his cock. "Now I have some real leverage," he said.

Joe and Ray looked on in amazement as James hammered away. The brunette's big breasts were jerking up and down as he slammed into her. The slapping noise continued, but it were the big balls of James that looked like wrecking balls as they hit John's ass with each thrust. "She's gonna have bruises tomorrow," Joe snickered.

Finally, it looked like it was coming to an end. James upper body was beaded with sweat and he became more erratic with his thrusts. Then with one final thrust he let out with a growled bellow, "take that shhhhhhiiitt!" He continued with a few more thrusts and grunts while squeezing hard on John's 34D airbags like a stress ball.

Joe and Ray watched as the big black man pulled out, leaving a gaping hole in the worn-out beauty. At first they wondered where the cum was, because nothing came out. Then they realized he must have shot it way back in. A few moments later a torrent of thick, white fluid began flowing out of her pussy onto the table. Ray thought she had passed out, but when he nudged her, her eyes opened. He helped her over onto her stomach, and then pulled her towards him until her fit hit the ground, but she was bent flat on the table.

John felt his legs being spread, like he was going to get strip-searched. ‘My pussy feels so stretched, I shouldn't feel a thing this time,' he thought. The fingers going into his pussy felt noticeable different - stubbier and thicker. They mushed around in the goo, then came back out and his eyebrows raised. "Not my ass!" he shouted, coming to his senses, like a drunk tossed into a cold pool.

Ray reamed the saucy brunettes puckered hole with his finger a few times then announced, "just try and loosen up... if you tighten up, then it's really gonna hurt."

John tried to think ‘loose,' but as soon as Ray's cockhead touched his sphincter, he tightened up.

"Ooh... gonna make it hard on me huh, well... here goes." Ray said, thrusting forward while pulling John's hips back towards him. His fat head pushed in, then the rest of his shaft followed. While Ray was no foot long dong, he had a respectable 8-inches. The thing was, he was thicker than James.

John reached down to do what was the only thing he could think of to reduce the pain searing through his ass. He fingered his clit.

After a few minutes as he approached an orgasm from rubbing himself, the pain had subsided and he began getting a totally different feeling. The approaching orgasm was being magnified by his sensitive asshole getting plugged. "Ooh... that's it... ooh yeah... I'm almost there... ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed, his pussy and asshole quivering. The vibrations brought Ray to the brink as he grunted, "fuuuuuuuck yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!"

* * *

Sneaking back into his house at 2 a.m. all sorts of images were going through John's mind. The most vivid was when Joe was fucking his ass, James was in his pussy and he was sucking off Ray. The two hours actually went by fast as the three guys all got off three times in different holes. As he shuffled into his bedroom, John caught his foot on the side of the dresser and fell flat on his face with a loud ‘boom.'

The lights came on and Debbie looked over the side of the bed, "what the hell happened to you?"

She looked down to see John on his face; the short shorts crammed up his ass and his shirt and hair a rumpled mess. Getting out of bed, she helped him into the bathroom and began stripping him down.

"Hi Honey! Howsh it gowing?" John slurred.

"Geez! You're drunk and a mess," Debbie said in a condescending tone. Helping him off with his shirt she saw the red paw marks all over his breasts. Then she pulled down his pants and gasped. "John, what the hell have you done to my pussy?" It didn't even resemble a slit, but was still wide open and looked like you could push a baseball into it.

"Watsh that, baby?" John said through half open eyes. "Kaboom" the sound of thunder rumbled outside.

"Oh, nothing... just a storm coming," she said as she reached down and touched his gaping pussy. She stuck one, two, then three fingers in easily. Four... then brought all her fingers and thumb together to form kind of a wedge and pushed into his pussy. Her hand entered easily and Debbie was shocked to see only her wrist visible. Looking up at John, he didn't even register what was happening.

Rain began to patter against the window.

"Watsh going on... are we gonna fuck again?" John asked bewilderly.

"Yeah, John we're gonna fuck again. Do you want to fuck me again?" Debbie asked as she continued pushing her fist into John.

"Ooh... you feeeeel sooooo big... let me gesh... is it James?"

"No, not James?" Debbie said, finally hitting what must be his womb.

‘Mmmm... howsa about Ray?"

"Noooo, not Ray," Debbie said, pulling back and then pushing in again.

"Ha! Then it hash to beeeee... Joe. Ha! I'm not soooo shtupid am I?"

"Nope, babe, you've got it all figured out," Debbie chuckled as she fucked him were her fist and arm.

"Crack!" lightening flashed outside.

John started shaking with one of several orgasms and Debbie was amazed at his pussy trying to bear down on her arm and the subtle vibrations of his inner walls on her skin. "Ahhhhhh...." John moaned, cumming.

Debbie pulled her hand out then, grew concerned as John began shivering. "Sho cold all of a shudden," he said.

"Let's get you into a hot shower," Debbie said, helping him into the bathroom. She slipped out of her own clothes and found her dick hard as rock from the fisting she had given. She got the water running and John in the tub, bent over at the waist holding onto the faucets for support. Debbie lathered up some soap and relished the heat as she began rubbing John's body with the lather. From behind she rubbed soap all over his dangling breasts, imagining what it would be like to have them back.

"Kabooom!" the lightening stuck closer, only 2 seconds between light and sound.

Debbie's cock was so rigid she decided she'd have to do something about it, even though John wasn't in the best position to help. ‘With what he's obviously gone through tonight, one more fuck won't hurt.' She knew she might as well fuck air if she was going to try his pussy. It was way too stretched to be of any use. Lathering up his butt, she decided that his ass would be the best route. At first she was surprised at how easily she went in, then she asked. "Oh, John... can I fuck you in the ass again?"

"Okay, but thish ish the last time. Ish is getting... sore."

Debbie continued to thrust and got more and more excited at the thought of John getting gang banged. She was on the edge and ready to shoot when.... "KABANG!"

Lightening hit the house, sending major current through the pipes and into Debbie and John. The current sent them reeling out of the tub onto the bathroom floor. John still impaled on Debbie's cock... an odd blue current traveling from one to the other.

* * *

It only took a few days this time, but the aftershocks didn't seem to affect them as much this time, and Debbie and John were able to nurse themselves back to health in their own home. They both had to have a major debrief with one another, especially about the last night and John's card game and Debbie's fling with Erika. The big question now that they were back in their own bodies was how to handle the situation. Would Debbie continue to tease Bill at work? Should John pretend to be Debbie and fuck her friend Erika again? Should Debbie go to another card game? Secretly they both wanted too, but was it worth the risk and possible the reputation that would come with it?

EPILOGUE

At first the John and Debbie laid low. Debbie had to nurse her pussy back to health and gave John a lot of shit for it. She didn't tell him about fisting him. After they confirmed their love for one another, they decided to pretend to be one another one more time. John did get a chance to fuck Erika and pulled it off without her discovering the change back. Debbie went back for another card night and was able to sample the guys for herself. She didn't even have to try to lose, since she didn't know anything about cards. After that, they went back to there routine prior to the first episode.

It wasn't until months later that Debbie drove up into the driveway and noticed flashes coming from the attic. Rushing inside she made her way up the three flights of stairs and opened the door. Inside, she found John amidst a pile of machinery.

"What's all this?" she asked, bewildered.

John smiled and pointed to the chair. "You see honey, I sit down naked, you get on top of me, we strap our wrists into these metal bracelets and then we start fucking,"

"John!" she said, her voice rising.

"Let me finish... then right at the point of orgasm, I push this button on the remote control and whalla!"

"Whalla what?'

John grinned, "We change places again! I've got it figured out so that we can do it whenever we want. And the beauty about it is that each time, the shock has less and less of an effect on us."

The End