Changing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers

I was not surprised by his reaction. As he was 'reviewing' the clothing, of course he would be looking at the outfit. So he had the perfect excuse to stare. I did a little twirl so he could see the back.

He said, "That is pretty sheer."

He had a very good look when I suddenly acted as though I just realized what he could see.

I brought the wrap around to cover me, "Oh, my god."

He said, "I'm sorry, hey, don't worry, it's our secret."

"It's OK, it's just weird how this all came about and now I am in a store in a nightgown in front of a stranger."

This feigned surprise and modesty as he had been watching let him know he had gotten away clean. I closed up the curtain as before and slipped out of the nightgown seeing he had taken up his normal place.

I was fully aware I had been mercilessly teasing him, but of course I also noticed he was not complaining. Through the gaps in the changing room curtain, he was getting his little glimpses here and there. When I was out in the main mirror area he was getting a more thorough look at me, but of course I was dressed then, albeit in a skimpy outfit without a bra. However, in the negligee in full view, I knew I had been driving him crazy. I know I am good looking and it is never a problem to attract men, but the erotic aspect to this situation made the effect especially heightened.

He said, "I never wanted you to be uncomfortable, but it would be a lie to say I have not enjoyed your modeling."

I handed him the dress and said, "I am not sure which of these you are buying."

He said he was going with the original red dress and the nightgown I was wearing for today.

I replied, "I guess I sold this one."

He looked at me and said, "If you were the catalog model for that, they could never have enough to satisfy the demand."

It felt nice to hear the compliment and I smiled and thanked him. I took off the covering and handed it to him. He was rapt with attention, again looking at the thin nightgown. My nipples were still hard and prominently displayed. As I snuck a peek down at his crotch, it appeared as though he had gotten aroused as I could see a very obvious bulge in his pants. A part of me recognized my ability to do that to men and it would be wrong to say I did not relish it.

I reached up and said, "I had better close this curtain or we'll get arrested."

Without a second lost, he said, "It might be worth it."

I gave a slight laugh but I closed up the curtain, but when I did I purposely closed it to overlap in the center gap and left a couple inch gaps between the curtain and the wall, bigger than before. But this time the 'window' was on the opposite side to where it had been earlier, so his earlier position would have been no use. I could tell from the mirror he was still standing close to the curtain.

This time if he wanted to look he was going to have to be bold. I had my back to the curtain when I saw him shift his feet over near the gap.

He said, "I'll be out here. When you have the negligee ready, let me know and I'll take it up."

I thought to myself it was a very smooth excuse to remain there and I replied, "OK, thanks."

Then I looked at the mirror and I saw him turn his head to look at me. I slid one of the shoulder straps off and then the other but I was holding the gown up with my arms. I then started to let it slide down. When my nipples were exposed, I looked over and looked directly at his eyes through the mirror. Our eyes held each other for a second when I turned around to face him.

We both had serious expressions as I let the nightgown slip to the floor. I was now standing completely nude in front of a total stranger. I saw his eyes move down my entire body, lingering for a second at my breasts and then my pussy. The innuendo was gone now. Here I was standing nude in a store in front of a perfect stranger. It was a totally bizarre thing I was doing, but I was absolutely aroused and saw that Steve was also.

While I think my best features are first my face and then my generally athletic body, for sure there are a lot of guys who might select my breasts first. I have natural 34 full C cup breasts which are not close to sagging. In this case, my nipples were already erect and it had nothing to do with being cold.

I stepped out of the nightgown and bent down to pick it up. I was holding it in my hand close to my body and said softly, "Here you go Steve."

He reached his hand into the booth toward the nightgown but instead touched my breast. It felt totally electric as his fingers lightly caressed the underside of my breast first, circled around to the side, and then finally touched my nipple. He instinctively got it perfect for me by being gentle and light at first. He then gave my breast a squeeze. As he removed his hand, I then handed him the negligee and smiled. After he took it out, I closed up the curtain.

When I could see he had moved away, presumably to pay, I could not stop myself from rubbing my pussy with one hand while squeezing my breast with the other. I was sopping wet and I knew it would have been only seconds before I could have given myself an orgasm. I stopped that idea though and told myself how crazy this all had been.

Even though I have had a number of "adventures" over the past few years, I had never had one this close to home. I tried to put this all out of my head and got dressed. I was carrying my coat as I left the changing area. I had to go by the clerk's desk to leave the store. Steve was just finishing up paying for the items.

The clerk gave me her card, "Give me a call when you are shopping next time. If you send me your e-mail, I'll let you know in advance of big sales and hold something for you."

I told her that was very nice of her, but I had only been joking about the commission. I had already decided not to buy the sweater or the dress. There was no way for me to know how much the clerk suspected, but that was one of the reasons I would end up throwing away her card and also why I did not buy anything. I did not want her to know my name.

It had long been a dream to be a model, although this had been admittedly a bit bizarre. Actually, being a fashion model, photography model, etc really was one of my strongest fantasies. In addition, the little exhibition game we had just played had been unplanned, but really a lot of fun and really exciting.

I said to the clerk, "Thank you, I will."

And that was that. She finished bagging up everything for Steve, so it really was only a coincidence he and I were walking out together. He asked me if I was going to do any more shopping and I told him I needed to leave. I did have more time and I still needed to get a gift, but the events which had just transpired had me a little excited but also a little nervous and my mind was really not on shopping anymore. My conservative nature took over at this point and I really needed to bring things back under control.

He said, "Oh, too bad, I wanted to buy some lingerie for her too."

He had caught me unprepared with that remark; I could not help laughing out loud.

All through the modeling show and while I was getting dressed finally, I had thought about where this was going. I realized he had been given clear signals sexually from my teasing, but I had really no intentions to pursue this further. I did not know what his reaction would be when I came out. Would he try to follow me, or get me to go somewhere with him? I felt in control again, but my plans had been to part ways and leave us both with a nice memory. This still was too close to home and while he was a nice guy, I thought this was a good place to stop.

"Nice try buddy," but I said it while still laughing.

We walked out into the mall together and he said, "Well, you can't blame me for trying."

We were talking softly even though the mall had very few people and none nearby. The light dialog had relaxed me a little and my nervousness subsided.

I said, "You saw a lot more than you would have in a lingerie store. I should take you out to model Speedo's I want to buy for my boyfriend."

This made him laugh, "Touché, but I don't think you really want to see me in a Speedo."

"I think you get my point."

He continued smiling and said, "Where are you parked, can I at least buy you a coffee and walk you out?"

We were parked in different directions, but I told him a cappuccino sounded good, but I need it to go.

"No problem, I am parked near the Starbucks. I could give you a ride to your car."

My instincts told me he was safe, so I accepted and we got our coffees and headed outside. It was cold out, but he was parked close. He opened my door and then got in and started the car.

"Beth, I really enjoyed the modeling show. You were a good sport, but the last part where you were standing there in front of me was incredible. I hope you are not offended that I touched you like that. This sort of thing never happens to me, absolutely fantastic."

I replied, "I don't know what came over me, it became fun modeling and then the exhibitionist part just sort of happened. It is not like you were alone in this."

Some of it for sure was spontaneous and impulsive, but I was conscious of what I had been doing and had enjoyed it entirely.

The parking lot was not very full, but we could not have been parked farther away from each other if we had tried. I was actually across the road in the parking structure. This mall was very upscale and had an overhead skywalk from one side to the other. Steve pulled out and we continued talking, mostly small talk about which cities we lived in, kind of work, all general things as I did not want to reveal much personal information after what had happened.

I said, partially to shift the subject, "I hope your wife likes the dress and negligee, I presume you are not going to tell her about the modeling session?"

He replied, "No, I think I will keep that pleasant memory to myself. But I think she will like the things and I hope you will not mind if I say it is 100% certain when I see her wear them that I will remember how you looked in them."

He had touched the arm of my coat while he said that, not intimidating in any way, more that some people touch when talking to other people. I directed him to where I was parked and he pulled in next to my car.

He offered to start my car and let it warm up. I thanked him for the gesture, but told him it was all right.

I did not want to leave it like this, so I said, "Listen Steve, as long as you keep it a secret, I will admit the modeling was a lot of fun and I probably liked it as much as you did. I surprised myself."

"I wondered about that, especially at the end. Well, I am glad you enjoyed it too, because I have not been that turned on in a long time."

I laughed again, "It was rather prolonged, wasn't it?"

He touched my arm again while I was taking another drink from my cappuccino, "I cannot imagine anything more erotic, to be honest. Unbelievable."

I smiled back, "Like I said, it was good for me too, so we seem to have been on the same wavelength today."

He then touched me again. We both had on heavy coats for the weather, but he moved his had up my arm and gently touched my breast. However, even with a bra, sweater and heavy coat, the touch still sent a strong signal to my body, obviously a lot of it mental as a result from the earlier experience. I could not really be offended since I had let him touch my bare breast earlier.

However, I said, "Steve, I have enjoyed meeting you very much and this has been an exciting experience, but I did not agree to your offer to drive me to my car because I had intended to continue things."

He had not removed his hand from my breast but paused his rubbing. Even with my comments to him, I was torn somewhat and a part of me regretted that I had made him stop his touching. The pressure of his hand alone was stimulating.

He said, "Hey, no problem. I don't have any expectation here, but I was just going to enjoy it for as long as you would let me."

I looked at him without saying anything. He smiled at me and I returned it. A lot was going through my mind. Despite the fact we were in a parking structure and that we had just met, I felt safe and comfortable. He had been intelligent and discrete during the entire episode and he had a nice manner about himself. While he was significantly older than me, he was not unattractive. I really have to admit if I had not found him reasonably attractive from the start, even the modeling would not have occurred. We were looking at each other silently when he began caressing me again. Let the record be clear that I did not stop him.

I closed my eyes for a second and I felt him slide his hand inside my coat and touch my sweater. My right hand was still holding my coffee, but I reached up with my left hand and held his forearm.

He still had his hand on my sweater, but now I was looking at him, "Steve, that feels nice, but remember where we are. What if somebody comes by? I am sure neither of us wants any trouble. I like what you are doing, but please be careful."

He said, "Don't worry; I will stop whenever you like. But don't worry; you have nothing to be afraid of."

I continued to look at him and he gently moved his hand over my sweater, again touching my breast, but this time with one less layer. It was a fairly significant gesture, but I looked around and then lowered my hand from his arm and he started to caress my breast again. Nobody was nearby and his touch felt great. I closed my eyes again as he continued to touch me.

He unbuttoned my coat and I felt his hand quickly slip under my sweater at my waist and slide up my stomach. His hand on my bare skin made me suppress a gasp. His hand quickly slid up to my bra and he again began massaging me. It felt like we were teenagers on a first date; it was wonderful.

He broke the silence, "You have magnificent breasts."

I opened my eyes, "You have been admiring them for a while now."

He smiled and fumbled with his hands now. He had been so smooth up until now, but now he was struggling. He first tried to lift my bra up but the bottom band was too tight for that. He tried sliding it down then but was also stymied.

He feigned a laugh, "Help!"

I said, "You haven't needed any help, I was trying to figure out a way to stop you."

Despite me saying it, it was more idle chatter. From the tone of my voice, he realized I did not really want him to stop.

He replied laughingly, "Are you telling me this bra is going to be the holdup?"

I did not respond but I leaned forward. He got the message and reached his other hand behind me and found the back hooks. He got smooth again quickly and had my bra unfastened in a couple of seconds on the first try.

We both laughed as he said, "Voila."

He now had easy access and his hand quickly found my now bare breast. When his hand squeezed me, a wave of passion rolled through my entire body. He rolled my hard nipple between his fingers for a few seconds and then resumed his wonderful caress, never too harsh. He then had me lean forward again and helped me remove my coat and then lifted my sweater.

My sweater would only go up so high, as I did not want to remove it completely because of where we were. Nevertheless, he was able to expose my breast completely. I felt like a teenager again, but I was not complaining.

He leaned over and brought his mouth to my nipple. I melted. I had rested my arm on his back while he continued to gently suck and bite on my breast. He had his coat on also but it still felt good as I rested my hand on him and rubbed his back.

I was not sure where this was going, but I was enjoying it immensely. He sat up and then slid his hand down my stomach and quickly placed his hand down on my jeans. He tried to rub my pussy through my jeans but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Steve, there is no way that is going to happen here. You don't have to stop, but this is not the place for that. C'mon, I thought you were enjoying yourself."

I lifted his hand back up to my breast. He got the message.

I was aroused enough to want sex. His touch to my pussy felt fantastic and I almost let him continue. But I really was not comfortable having sex in a car in a public place with a man I had just met and I again wanted to get some semblance of control of the situation. The second I had gotten into the car, I had expected Steve would try to make some move on me. Knowing that, and being true to myself, I wanted him to touch me. I had not known how far I was going to let things go when I entered, but I knew having sex was way past what I would allow even though I would have liked a hard cock deep inside me.

As I looked at him, he lifted his hand back to my stomach. I lowered my hand off his arm and the way he was leaning over, my hand rested on his knee. As he was caressing my stomach, his little finger was trying to unfasten the top of my jeans, but when I stopped him again, he again got the message and moved up to again massage my breast. I again lowered my hand to rest on his knee.

He looked at me and smiled, indicating he knew the limits. In return, I smiled back and squeezed his knee. He leaned over again to begin licking and sucking on my breast. As he did that, he shifted in the seat and my hand was now resting on his thigh.

His car had not much in the way of a center console and the arm rest folded up, so it was really not that awkward, but there is really no way to be totally comfortable in a car. I had also thought it was too risky to expose too much where we were sitting. Even though the parking structure was very quiet, there was still a risk of security patrols or passersby.

He went back to concentrating on my breasts and I continued enjoying it. He had his right hand on my left breast and his left hand was around my waist while he enjoyed alternately licking and sucking my hard nipples. I was again really into his very gentle and attentive caresses and touches. At some point, I began squeezing his leg and he let out a sound of enjoyment while he continued his attention to my breast.

After a few minutes, Steve sat up again, maybe leaning over for so long was a little awkward and he needed to stretch a little.

He said, "I like that, but I wish we were someplace a little more comfortable."

"I know, but we need to make do."

It was becoming clear to me by this point. It was not sex I wanted right then, or we easily could have found a nearby hotel. Just as being exposed in the changing room earlier, the idea of having Steve touching and sucking on my breasts was both physically stimulating and exciting due to the possibility of getting caught. The exhilaration of being in public was absolutely part of the excitement.

I shifted in my seat too, sort of facing him now. My sweater came down to cover me and Steve took his right hand to lift it up again and stroke my breasts again. I was content to let him enjoy the touching as it was also pleasurable for me.

He removed his coat and tossed it in the back seat. He leaned forward again to take my breast in his mouth. I continued to rest my hand on his leg and then moved it to rest on his back. With his coat off, the feel on my hand was different as I gently stroked his lower back over his shirt.

His hands were always gentle, but roaming all over. Sometimes he would squeeze my other breast, sometimes rub my lower back, and sometimes reach down to try and cup my ass or stroke my thigh. He had received the message about trying to remove my jeans or rub my pussy. I was not going to let it get any farther, but I also did not want him to stop. His gentle way was very appealing.

He sat up again after a few minutes more minutes. He put his hand under my hair and lightly touched the back of my neck. He could not know this drives me crazy. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. He was apparently perceptive about my reaction as he shifted his position a little closer so he could reach around easier. I liked this a lot and hunched my head and shoulders down, resting my arms on his leg while he touched me. This part was electric, I could feel my nipples harden again and let out a purr.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,873 Followers