Changing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was savage against her lips, her neck, her shoulders. The dress would never be the same, she thought distantly as his hands crushed the fabric beyond repair. She groaned at the pain of the realization and the pleasure of him inside her rolled into one. He came then as though her small sound had given him permission. He even gave a small shout, just loud enough to mask the sound of the bell by the door, as Ryne realized a moment later.

"Jay? Are you still here? Anybody around? Jasmine must've gone over to open the door. This should be interesting. "Shit!" Coleman pulled out of Ryne, swearing softly. His erection plummeted as he yanked off the condom and zipped his pants up. "Can you get out into the other changing room?" he whispered to Ryne, eyes wide and somewhat panicked as he leaned down to help her up.

It was quite the act. It might even be real. Ryne gave him a considering look and trailed her fingers over his crotch, smiling when he stiffened a little under the pressure. "Sure thing, lover. But what's in it for me?" It would be only moments before his bride began checking the changing rooms; she could see he knew it too.

"Shit! What do you want? Money?" He pulled his wallet from his pants and she reached out to hold his hand in place.

"I'm not a hooker so don't bother giving me a twenty or two. Your family owns Coleman's department stores, doesn't it?"

Light dawned swiftly. "You want the stores to carry your designs? I can't guarantee it but I can get you an interview with the top buyers, with my recommendation. Please..." His eyes were desperate now, darting to the curtains until she almost laughed.

"Good enough, Mr. Coleman. I look forward to hearing from you so that nobody else hears about this. Understand?"

She paced out between the curtains into the next room, casting one backward glance to make sure he watched the graceful swing of her ass walking away. She smiled at her reflection as she heard his fiancée open the changing room curtains behind her.

"There you are! What are you doing here, Jay? Where's that girl who's supposed to be waiting on us? I called and called." Jay mumbled something inaudible and Ryne grinned to herself as she shed the gown and pulled on her regular clothes with an easy grace.

Clearly Jay's betrothed was going to pretend nothing had happened. She decided she'd play along a bit further and yanked all the remaining pins from her hair so that it tumbled to her shoulders. Then she bit her lower lip to make it blush pink. She gave herself a critical look make sure she appeared tousled enough and slipped through the curtains toward the back room. A few seconds later, she emerged carrying a box with a new tux in it.

"Oh, Miss Smith! I'm sorry I didn't hear you come in. Is there anything I can help you with?"

The other woman's eyes narrowed but Ryne couldn't help noticing that she looked pretty tousled herself. "Shouldn't somebody be watching the counter in this place? I wouldn't want my dress getting stolen." Her gaze darted from her fiancé to Ryne, almost making the latter smile. Jay looked nervous, one finger tugging at his damp collar as he disappeared to go change.

"You going to tell him?" Ryne smiled cynically.

"There's nothing for me to tell him. Or you either." Jasmine Smith pulled a debit card from her purse and held it out. "Two hundred dollars. Take it off this. And give me some of your business cards." Their fingers touched as Ryne reached automatically for the card.

A shock went up her arm. "You knew what he'd do, didn't you? So what happens now?"

Jasmine's lips thinned into an almost smile. "We'll be back, of course. I think I do like that gown you were showing us earlier better than the ones we picked for the bridesmaids. I guess we'll just have to do more fittings for the whole party. And it'll be our little secret. Guilty sex is always the best, don't you think?"

Jay walked in and gave them both a slightly nervous stare. A few moments later the happy couple were on their way out. He didn't risk a backward glance but she did, and Ryne composed her face into an expression of polite interest. She wondered how long it would take before he figured it out, and what his little bride would get out of him before he realized he was being played. Relationships were built on trust, indeed. Her lips curled in a wry smile as she locked the door behind them.

12