Changing Room

Story Info
The mood strikes while shopping. Time for a fumble...
617 words
3.55
18.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put on your red lipstick," he says so you do. He looks left and right as you push into the changing room, all hands and laughter, avoiding the cameras.

He looks into your eyes as you're pushed tight against the wall and before you can speak his tongue is in your mouth and hands are down your pants and already you feel your naked cunt dampening.

His hands probe and your panties withdraw into your pussy lips with every kiss. Your hands grab his neck to grip tighter still, and your legs arch and thighs ache to take him there and then.

His fingers feel and slide beneath the fabric, finding your labia and playing with them, kneading and probing and finally rubbing hard circles on your hood as his tongue goes deeper still and your eyes roll into your head.

Your hand grabs his ass and then moves to the buttons of his jeans, each one popping open with what sounds like a large bang until his cock is resting in your hand, growing as the warm feel of your skin makes his head pulse with a bead of sticky precum.

There's a knock. The door of the changing room. A voice: "Hello?"

Creaky and dusty. The owner knocks again and repeats, "Hello?"

"Sorry!" you say, breathless. "Just trying some things on."

You glance at the bottom of the room and see the door is jammed tight, your feet and his not showing, as he thrusts a finger into you and your back buckles against the wall and you expose your neck to his teeth.

You grip his cock harder and pull, tug, rhythmic and tight. You take away your hand and spit on it, replace it and keep working on him as he does to you.

He takes his hand out to taste you; his favourite scent. He takes his fingers deep and you wish he was tasting you for real but his hand returns to your hole and his tongue to your mouth, the soft tang of you lingering as he begins to fuck you harder still and you moan louder still.

A tap on the door once more. "Are you sure you're okay in there?"

"Uh-huh."

"You sound in distress?"

Anything but. "It's been a long day."

"Okay. Just shout me if you need a hand."

A hand? That's sorted already.

He's getting harder now. Your mouth aches for him in it.

"What do you want, Rebecca?" he whispers into your ear.

Fuck. "Do whatever you want to me."

Twitch. His cock pulses and his mouth moves down as his hand pulls out and hitches up your shirt. You help him peel off your bra and his mouth wraps around your tit and tugs on your nipple. He tweaks and sucks, a pop as it comes out of his mouth before it returns. Onto the next breast, harder this time. No consistency, just hunger.

And then he commits. Pants down, panties off, your hand in his hair pushing him down, deeper, questing for your cunt's sticky cum. He drinks from you, thirsty and turned on.

You shake all over as the first wave smacks you. Your skin prickles. Your "fucks" are audible. His throat fills with cum.

He moves up and your use both hands to stroke him, faster and firmer, feeling him judder and knowing soon he will finish.

His eyes close as you bite his neck, sucking the red mark you leave behind, and he groans as his balls give way and his cock spurts hot and fast into your hands, filling them.

To taste? To wipe? To coat your skin?

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"You done yet?"

Oh yes. Very.