Changing Room Exhibition

Story Info
Caught exhibiting in a shop.
2.6k words
3.92
90.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

I guess you would call me a part time exhibitionist. I've never been to a clothing optional beach. I've never skinny-dipped. I'd like to do both but I've never had the chance. I know that I should but the rest of my life always seems to get in the way first.

I first discovered the joys of exhibitionism when I was in college. I found that it was a great stress beater. It really relaxed me.

It got me laid a few times as well when I did it with girls. I had it down to a fine art. I'd take them to this field near where I lived that was always empty during term time but busy at holidays.

Then while we were lying on the grass watching the clouds I'd say "We could do anything right now and no-one but us would know about it." This would usually catch their attention and they would invariably ask for an example. So I would respond with "Well, we could strip naked and walk around." Then depending on their response to my example I would either say, "Shall we?" or just let the thought drop.

You'd be amazed how many women this worked on.

That being said it soon got a bit tame for me and I didn't get the same buzz from it. Also, I'm sure that some of the girls had shared the experience with others because after a while some dates would refuse to go walking in the field with me and others would be practically naked by the time we were ten steps in. So, I stopped doing it.

I considered applying for a job as an art classes naked model but bottled it. I was still quite new to this exhibitionist life and had never done it in front of more then one person before and wasn't quite sure if I could take that next step.

That was a few years ago now and I still haven't taken the plunge. This is why I describe myself as a part time exhibitionist. This story is about how I was forced to take the plunge and I showed all to a group.

It all started innocently enough. I was out shopping for Christmas presents. I hate Christmas shopping. So, when I passed a well-known men's clothes store that I liked I couldn't resist diving in for a break from present shopping.

I hadn't been into this store for a long while and they had refurbished it since the last time. As I wondered around the changing rooms caught my eye. Not just for the three beautiful women that were chatting at the entrance but also because there were mirrors on the walls opposite the cubicles.

An idea began to form in my head and a buzz began a bit lower down. Present shopping was forgotten. I began looking for a pair of trousers and a shirt that would suit me as an excuse to go into the changing rooms.

It took me a couple of minutes but I was soon successful. I also used the time to check out sight lines from mirror reflections. If I was going to do this I needed to select the right one.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the changing rooms. I showed the assistants the two items and was rewarded with a tired smile and a disk that said two on it.

Through I went until I spotted the perfect cubicle. I went in and hung my choice of clothes up on one of the pegs on the wall. On the opposite wall was another peg so I hung my coat there. I made a token effort with the curtain on the changing room. Not quite all the way. Sufficient to be seen but not enough to look deliberate. I didn't want to be caught and banned as I do like this stores clothes and I do look good in them. I just wanted to exhibit myself.

I stripped down to my boxers. Carefully hanging my shirt on the peg and folding my trousers. Taking my time. Hoping that my audience were there. I then slipped my boxers off. Now, I know that this isn't good form but from the point of view of my objective it was necessary. I thought that I heard a stifled giggle but I wasn't sure.

I slipped the shirt on first. It looked good on me. I took my time checking myself out from all angles. I then pulled the trousers that I had selected on. As I did this I turned to face the curtain and in the mirror I saw a woman's face looking in my direction. This caused an instant reaction that almost got caught in the zipper of the trousers as I did it up.

I could hear footsteps coming toward me. I was just admiring how I looked in my choices. Keeping the pretence up when a hand reached around the curtain. I had been caught. I expected the hand to close the curtain and for a voice to tell me that I had not closed it properly or something. Instead it was pulled full open.

At the entrance to the cubicle stood a woman. She was I guess in her twenties and called Gwen. I know this because her name badge told me. It also told me she was the store manager.

"Come with me please sir." She instructed.

I followed her not quite sure what was going on but still playing my part of an innocent shopper.

"Is something wrong?" I asked trying to sound as innocent as I could

"Just follow me please sir." She intoned

She led me from the changing room to a staircase. We went up the stairs to a room above the shop floor. At one end of it was an office and this is where she led me. Once in there she turned and faced me.

"I don't appreciate your kind of behaviour in my store sir."

"I'm sorry. You don't appreciate your male customers trying on clothes?" I replied trying to sound outraged.

"Don't waste my time. You know what I mean. You showing your body to my staff."

"I'm not following what you mean." I replied

"You stripping naked with the curtain open just so my staff can see you."

"Oh wow. You think that I was trying to flash your staff." I replied trying to sound like she hadn't seen through me.

"I don't think I know. You wouldn't have taken your underwear off to try on pair of trousers and a shirt otherwise."

She had me there. I wondered how much she had seen. I wanted to ask but before I could she continued.

"I believe those clothes belong to my store. Please remove them and leave them on the desk. When you are finished please wait on the chair outside."

"What about.." I started to ask but was interrupted

"Clothes now. I will return with yours when I have decided what to do with you."

The thought of showing myself to this twenty something beautiful woman was too much so I gave in and stripped. She watched every second and did not move. I stood in front of her naked for a few seconds. Allowing her to see everything including my state of arousal.

"Go sit down." She said. Her eyes never left me.

She then went back down the stairs and I sat down.

Forty minutes passed and I had seen no one. Gwen hadn't returned and I was still naked. This was a different kind of exhibitionism. In the past I had always been in control of it and when I wasn't happy with doing it I stopped. Yet here I was and anyone could come up and would be able to see me and I could do nothing about it. I have to admit the thought of it turned me on. That buzz that I got from exhibiting myself was building to a crescendo inside me. My arousal was there for all to see.

Lost in my thoughts I very nearly didn't hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I stood up with my arms at my side expecting it to be Gwen with my clothes and marching orders. My adventure brought to a sad end.

I was wrong. It wasn't Gwen. It was three of her staff. They looked at me and for a moment they were stunned. They weren't expecting to see a naked man. The look on their faces made the situation all the more exciting for me. The only problem was I was getting to the point where the situation needed to get sexual or I was going to go white all over as all my blood was in one very stiff place.

The girls gathered themselves as Gwen came up behind them.

"Settle down girls. Grab a seat and tonight's training session can begin." She said "I didn't know that a full knowledge of the male anatomy was a requirement of this job." Joked Jodie.

"Very funny." Scolded Gwen

Gwen walked to the side of me and turned to face her team.

"This gentleman decided that he wanted to show Lisa and Poppy all of himself. Now, I won't tolerate people doing that in my store. So I have decided to teach him what happens when people do things in my store that I don't like."

This made me nervous. I was trying to work out what she was going to do. Everything that I could imagine was sounding good to me. I was aroused, horny and desperate for some relief. I just wanted her to start so I could finish. But she was in no hurry to start and so she continued to address her team.

"I am a great believer that the punishment should fit the crime and a recent head office memo about using models in shop windows as live mannequins seems to be just the ticket."

The exhibitionist in me was screaming out. Begging to be unleashed in their shop window. But the bit of me that has always encouraged me to control my exhibitionism to save exposing myself to someone that could be offended by my actions was arguing against what I thought she meant.

"As you know tonight you were due to train on each other. You were going to Practise dressing and undressing someone without offending any passers by, as your mannequin is a real person with real bits. Instead it would appear that we have a live man to practise on."

"I'm glad about that. I wasn't looking forward to undressing in front of you all." Said a relieved looking Poppy.

Lisa just tugged at the sleeve of her blouse. Jodie did look disappointed. She was wearing a mid length dress belted at the waist and looked great in it. I have to admit looking at Jodie I felt disappointed to. I wanted to see her strip. In fact I quite like the idea of all four of them stripping.

All of a sudden a pen being jabbed in my upper thigh interrupted my fantasizing.

"With a live male model this area is the one that needs obscuring at all times. Most people are used to seeing topless men. Especially on hot days. So a topless man won't generate much heat but display this area and we are in trouble."

She knelt down in front of me. My mind started racing. In my minds eye I could see her taking me into her mouth from where she was kneeling. Instead she began demonstrating how to protect the modesty of the model through strategic placement of items including her body.

I chanced a look down. I could see down Gwen's blouse. I could see her bra. I was getting to the point where I would have to do something to relieve my tension or I would explode. From where Gwen was knelt I'm sure she knew to. In fact once she started talking I knew she knew. I knew that they all knew.

Gwen turned to Poppy and called her up to the front.

"Your turn Poppy. Remember what I said and try not to overheat your model. He looks ready to explode as it is."

Poppy took a bit of encouraging to get it right but after about ten minutes she was protecting my modesty quite well. Her head bobbing in front of me with her lips so close to me was making it seriously hard for me.

Jodie was next and she was still feeling mischievous. I could tell this because she wasn't taking it seriously. When Gwen told her off for it she looked Gwen in the eye and said "But this swinging thing keeps distracting me." As she did it she touched me for a split second. Then again for a split second and again and again, she was making it swing like a pendulum. I was in serious danger of exploding. From where her head was she would take the full load as a direct hit. I was itching to do it.

"Jodie step away from the model."

To soon! I was almost there but not quite. Now I was even hornier and only about two strokes away from paradise, it was agony. Lisa replaced Jodie and had an impish grin on her face.

"I see what you mean about it being in the way Jodie." She said copying Jodie's actions.

To late! I could hold it back no more. Lisa took it straight in her face. It dripped down her chin and into her cleavage. She stood up and dashed out of the room.

Gwen looked at me and sighed. She handed me a paper towel and told me to clean myself up. I did what I could. I felt better. I was still feeling aroused and horny and what happened next didn't help.

Lisa came back and she was wearing my clothes. She had changed into my shirt and trousers. They looked great on her. I could feel myself getting aroused again.

"Oh no not this time." Lisa said passing a tie to Gwen and another to Jodie.

"Sit down." They instructed me in unison.

They then tied me to the chair. They all left except for Poppy. She looked at me and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Why couldn't you have come on these?" She asked revealing her bra-clad breasts to me.

Before I could reply she left like the others.

They left me for what felt like hours but in fact was only one.

Then Jodie returned she put my clothes on the floor in front of me and untied me.

"Thanks for tonight babe. Only next time you feel the need to flash someone don't make it my boss. I only just managed to persuade her not to call the Police on you. Next time you visit me at work. Clothes on at all times." Jodie said.

I smiled weakly at her. The buzz of showing myself to her work colleagues still fresh in my mind.

"Still at least now they all believe me about him." She said grabbing a good handful of me.

As she led me out of the shop she said, "Also Gwen enjoyed watching Lisa squirm. So that helped in your favour. In fact Gwen was so impressed with you she's going to bring her fella to ours on Saturday for some fun and to return the favour to me."

We went home and were barely in the door before I got what I wanted. My Jodie naked. We went for each other in the hall of our flat. It was quick, passionate and so much fun. We then went to bed and relived the whole thing again including what happened in the missing hour.

I can't wait for Saturday.

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers