Changing Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

'Are those real?'

Laurie humoured him and looked down upon herself, deep into the valley of her C-cup puppies. 'What, my boobs?'

'Yeah, I have to ask...'

'Do you like them?' she smiled, feigning bashfulness.

'You have awesome boobs,' Carl gushed, much less modestly.

'Then does it matter?'

'Not to me, really,' he supposed, wiping the sweat from his forehead. 'I'm just fascinated.'

Not for the first time he watched Laurie's head tilt back as she gave a hearty laugh. Her boobs didn't jiggle so much, not like the rest of her as her body became wracked with deep whoops. Quickly her laughter subsided. 'You don't say,' she quipped before reaching over his ever hardening crotch to grab the wrist of his right arm. She put that hand directly on her right breast and patted it. 'Have a feel,' she invited freely, and then; 'There - you tell me!'

'Oh my word,' he reacted excitedly, meeting her with a furious blush. Carl marvelled at how she felt against his hand, and immediately noted, as he caressed her and gave the gentlest squeeze, that he could feel the hard nipple poking out against the palm of his hand.

'It won't bite, Rusty,' she said. He gave her a good feel, squeezed a little harder, and continued to do so for some time after he'd made up his mind. 'So what do you think?'

'Well the nipples definitely seem real,' he joked, smirking at her all the wider as she grinned back. 'But I'm gonna guess you got a little extra under there.' Yet another potential double-entendre!

Already shocked at how bold Laurie had become since they met in the sauna, he wasn't prepared for the moment she stretched out the cup of her bikini and slid his hand inside, up against the sopping bare flesh of her tit. Instantly the butterflies in his abdomen turned into teasing little electric shocks.

'Well I can see that got a rise out of you,' Laurie tittered, looking down at his bulging Speedos. She looked back into his eyes with a devilish, mischievous twinkle in her eye. 'That'll be the potassium supplements,' she said.

'Sure, that's what it is,' he excused. Meanwhile he more boldly caressed her bare breast and cupped it lovingly, his thumb brushing against her sensitive hard nipple. Ever so slightly he could make out a secret whimper dying to escape from between her lips.

'So what do you think?' Laurie awaited his approval. Instantly he gave it, while removing his hand and leaving Laurie to re-adjust her bikini, red-faced and sweating.

'Somebody could sculpt an ice statue of you and it'd still be the hottest thing around,' Carl confessed and turned away grinning. For a while they sat in silence. For a little while after they both laughed together about nothing in particular.

6

Gemma Bourne, Leanne Nolan, and Joanne Sweeney were their own clique not only at the school gates every weekday as they dropped off their kids and later picked them up. They went everywhere together and probably did just about everything together. They were the same people they had been since high school began for them.

Gemma had given birth to her first child at the age of seventeen, Leanne two weeks later, and Joanne, one month after Leanne. They were mid-twenties, the three council estate mothers, and yet together they preserved the mentality they had cultivated together while the fathers of their children did god knows what other than knock up more young girls.

Fresh from the sauna, Laurie wandered into the women's changing room, and without giving a damn who she shared it with, she first threw down her wet bikini top, then whipped off the towel that hung around her hips, and finally dropped her bikini briefs right in front of them, ending their loud and brash gossiping frenzy about who was fucking who and then whose kids were fucking who.

All three mouths dropped open silently and stayed that way, their eyes fixated on Laurie as she dug into her locker to pull the shower gel out of her gym bag.

'What the fuck,' Gemma finally managed to mouth.

'Holy fuck,' Leanne gawped.

Joanne's plump neck turned to rubber so that her head bobbed dramatically as she brashly gobbled the words; 'YOU ARE 'AVIN' A FUCKIN' LAFF!'

'Can you believe this?' Gemma blurted, sounding sorely offended. But she was speaking to Laurie's arse now. She had turned around, completely uninterested in the gaggle of morons at her back. 'Err... excuse me...'

As Gemma and Leanne fought for her attention, Joanne marched out of the changing rooms and approached the pretty blonde young desk clerk, with a face like thunder and a mouth full of nonsense. Before long the situation was out of control.

'Listen, I can't do anything about this right now,' the desk clerk tried to explain to the three women, and she suggested that they look the other way and just forget about it. Laurie, defiantly no stranger to small minds with big hard feelings, stood completely naked from head to toe, arms crossed and smiling beneath the stone cold veneer of disconnect. 'So long as there isn't a problem here-

'But there is a problem here,' was the offended response.

'She hasn't done anything inappropriate,' the clerk tried to reason, her calm voice instantly drowned by their entitled wails.

The girls were not about to be told that their offence wasn't to be taken seriously. 'How the fuck can you tell us there's nothing wrong with that?' Joanne bellowed as one hand waved madly in Laurie's direction. 'Go take a look at the sign on the door and you tell me if there's a dick swinging between its legs, because the last time I looked, this is the women's room!'

It came to this: 'I apologise for the trouble, I really do,' the clerk was adamant, 'but I can't solve this situation.'

'What are you trying to say?' Laurie asked politely, though she felt the burn of betrayal warming her face.

'I need you to just get dressed and go, please,' the girl said. Laurie could have pointed out a dozen things wrong with the situation, but understood that she was already betrayed and defeated, without even putting up a fight. Over the clerk's shoulder, the three witches gloated amongst each other.

Laurie smiled bitterly. 'I'll expect a full membership refund on the way out, then.'

'I'm not saying you're barred,' the clerk confusedly struggled not to lose control of the entire incident, which she had failed to do so the moment she handed it to the three girls. 'I'm not saying that. I'm saying that I need you to leave the changing room until this is resolved.'

Laurie craned her neck down to the clerk, who was almost a whole foot shorter than her, and made her own sentiments clear. She meant to condescend, even at the least to remain in control of her own dignity. 'I'll just use the men's room, shall I?'

7

Carl might have been out of the shower already had the encounter with Laurie not left him as hopelessly hard as a hormonal teenager. It had been so long since a woman had even considered him, let alone teased him in such a manner. His fat seven and a half inches throbbed in his soapy hand as the torrent of hot water splashed harshly at his back, his Speedos tugged down over his heavy balls.

Stealthily he poked his head out through the shower curtain of his cubicle, looking to see if the coast was clear. If it was, and he could get his erection to subside just enough, he would make a move for his locker and hopefully get dressed without causing embarrassment.

Gradually he forced Laurie from his mind and his hardness began to wilt. So far so good. Carl turned off the water and listened intently for signs of life. The make changing room was deathly still but for the sounds of dripping water and guzzling drainpipes. Tucking his engorged cock into his tiny trunks once more, he peeled back the curtain and took two steps beyond, when the door suddenly burst open, around the corner in the locker aisle. He slipped in his sudden desire to turn and flee, and stood there for some seconds awkwardly dancing and skidding.

'Fuck,' he cursed himself under his breath. He looked up as the intruder came into full view. Standing face to face, Carl dripped water from every inch of his body, his big cock absurdly outlined beneath the sopping material that barely covered it, while Laurie stood there in her little black bikini, looking flustered and confused.

'Err... hi,' Carl offered, even gave a dumb little wave.

She moved like a woman possessed, grabbing Carl by the arm and pulling him back into the shower stall he'd just come from. Again, the changing room door opened and the sound of several men's voices echoed from out of sight. Laurie whipped the curtain closed and turned the water on, the water now cascading between them remaining the only distance.

There was nothing to read other than her body language. Staring darkly into Carl's eyes, Laurie peeled off her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Carl took a deep breath and exhaled carefully. Stupidly, it seemed to make sense in his mind that he didn't want to literally blow her away.

'I've something I haven't told you about myself. I think you need to know,' Laurie said quietly as the conversation flowed around them. The men were loudly measuring dicks, and a little too eagerly, but laughter prevailed and then so did relative silence - the other shower heads bursting to life one after the other.

Carl nodded once, drinking her in at close range. In one suspensefully smooth motion, Laurie then hooked her thumbs into her bottoms and slipped them off over the cock dangling between her legs.

Carl's lips parted. His heart raced. His breath escaped. He felt faint and hyper-lucid at the same time. His eyes tearing away and reaching Laurie's once again, he gasped a little laugh and blinked. Then with nothing more to say he peeled down his trunks and let his fully erect cock spring upward and divine towards her.

It was time for Laurie's jaw to drop. Her mouth grew warm and began to wet with the taste of alkaline saliva. Instinctively she wanted to reach out and touch it, to fill her hand and to weigh him up. There was only one way to fight the urge that she could think of. She inched in, 5'7" in her bare feet, and met Carl almost eye to eye, and with one hand gliding up around his neck, she pulled his lips to hers.

Lightning struck between them, within the hot downpour now soaking them both together. At first their bodies purposely didn't touch. Just hands and fingers touched and roamed tentatively over hands and arms, as their lips dared to touch again and again.

'Did you watch the game on the weekend?' one voice called deeply, with forced machismo. It barely concealed the sound of Laurie's full lips kissing and smacking with Carl's.

'Fucking Neymar,' a voice of disdain called back from the opposite side. 'What would you do with the money they're throwing away on him?' Carl accepted her tongue into his mouth with a tremble of anticipation, thrilled at how she so seductively invaded his body. He ran the tip of his own tongue in the groove beneath hers and gently sucked her deeper in, his hands boldly sliding up to cup both firm breasts. Louder their mouths sucked together and melted into a mess of hot wet flesh.

'Saturday night bender,' the first guy called back, the lot of them erupting into laughter.

'If I was Neymar I'd afford a proper fucking haircut,' another said. Again, more laughter, and Carl found himself laughing too. As his lips curled tightly, Laurie joined him and they were soon embracing and secretly laughing into each other's mouths. Nobody had any idea of what was going on in that cubicle.

Five minutes later and that one shower head was still running. Alone again, Carl and Laurie fully gave into each other, lips and tongues loudly teasing and responding, and it wasn't long after when Carl became aware that Laurie's cock was sliding hard up against his own length. As strange as the sensation should have been - he neither considered himself bisexual or curious - there was no denying it only served to further intensify his own aroused state at that point.

He took a step back to take it all in, and to drink in Laurie's every desirable inch; mopping the hair back away from his eyes and breathing hard. He'd never seen such a beautiful woman in his life. How absurd was the irony that she was not biologically all woman?

She was a self-made woman though, in his mind, and she knew what she wanted, and at this point there was no turning back or denying that he wanted the same thing, essentially.

'I take it you're not upset,' she giggled quietly, smirking and blushing all the same.

'I don't know what to think,' he admitted as a storm of mixed emotions churned within him. 'But I know how you make me feel.'

Laurie breathed hard, biting her lower lip. 'Good enough for me,' she flirted, turning around. The shower gel Carl had left behind hung from the shower's soap tray. She was intent on him seeing every action clearly as she poured a liberal amount over her dripping breasts.

Inviting him closer with one curling finger, she smooshed her posterior up against him when he took the hint. 'Give me a good soaping,' she whispered seductively into his ear before gently nibbling the lobe and teasing it with the tip of her tongue. With her hands she guided him and together they writhed and roamed hand in hand over her soft, slippery contours.

'Your body has been killing me since the day I saw you,' Carl confessed, planting kisses along her cheek and then down her neck. Vigorously he massaged both breasts, pinching her hardened pink nipples with slippery fingertips.

Laurie sensually slid the crease of her butt up and down the length of his shaft, purring her approval. That purr turned into a stunned gasp as his soapy hand found its way around her girth and began to slide slowly back and forth.

'Carl,' she said, gently bucking into his palm and giving into his flattery, 'you know, the last guy who soaped my cock in the shower like this... well, not quite like this...'

'Uh huh,' Carl moaned, completely lost in the eroticism of this completely alien experience.

'An hour earlier I had his legs over my shoulders and I was lubed up and balls deep inside him,' Laurie confessed devilishly. Carl's grip tightened.

'And?'

'I spunked hard up against his prostate and made him cry my name,' she seethed.

'And?' Carl asked again, a dry chuckle vibrating deep in the nook of Laurie's neck.

'I'm just letting you know in advance if this carries on,' she concluded before swirling around effortlessly into his arms and biting down on his lower lip. 'Otherwise let's just enjoy the fuck out of this right now...'

Carl submitted to her, letting her invade his mouth one more time, and with that she squatted to her haunches and sucked the head of his cock into her hot wet mouth as though thoroughly cock-starved.

Carl's eyes immediately rolled shut, his mouth dropping wide open with a loud groan. 'Oh fuck, Laurie,' he breathed as she began effortlessly slurping on his entire throbbing length. She didn't tease now. The time for that was over.

Hungrily she began to milk him, thrilled at how he felt in her mouth, how he glided over her long slippery tongue, and how he tasted at the back of her throat. 'I fucking love you,' he gushed urgently. With that she groaned approvingly from deep within her throat. She'd never done anything like this before, such a risky sudden move to desire. There was something about Carl other than his cock that just felt right all round. Onwards Laurie sucked, rolling her tongue lovingly around his every inch to taste.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12