Changing Rooms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,537 Followers

Hard as a rock, Carl lay there in awe, feeling himself ever so slowly becoming engulfed in her tight hot sheath. Laurie breathed deep and hard a few moments, pushing, pushing, resisting until all resistance was physically impossible.

'Oh you fill me nicely,' she cooed. Gently she began to ride him, her tight butt rolling in his lap. Carl groaned, his eyes rolled back into his head, and instinctually, his hands reached up to clutch her hips. Laurie clutched tightly at his wrists and began to ride him steadily.

Her balls warm and super-soft felt so good against his navel, and with her bouncing, twitching cock, there was an eroticism to it that took Carl off to another plane of existence. 'Don't we feel so good together?' she cried.

'Oh god I love you,' Carl gushed, opening his eyes to her. She hesitated, her mouth wide open, eyes intense with so many emotions. She didn't have to say it. Her body soon took over all communication duties, and then she was leaning back and bucking hard on his slippery hard cock.

So much hard, laboured breathing between them, Laurie became lost in the intensity of riding his knob and shaft with her p-spot. It was time to pull more dangerous moves, putting her trust into her lover that he would be able to hold on and let her take him the distance.

Laurie spread her thighs all the way open and bounced up onto her haunches, grabbed her shaven sack, and gave Carl a clear view of her pussy stretched around his glistening shaft and slickly sucking him in.

'Look,' she whimpered and began to enforce deep plunging strokes. Like a serpent she hissed as blinding bliss wracked her glistening, perspiring body. 'My pussy is in love with you.'

'Hnnnnhh,' he growled and was soon taking strokes up into her. She took his cue and spun around in his lap, turning to smile wickedly, for she knew the weakness he had for her voluptuous posterior.

Now she was wetly slapping down onto him, he had a bird's-eye view of his throbbing hard length plunging her silken depths, and his hands could not get enough of that incredible ass. Turning to make eye contact again, Laurie slowed to a torturously exquisite pace, letting him feel every sensation inside with the head of his cock.

'I want to be inside you like this,' she seethed. 'Slow and smooth, in and out so deep and easy. Imagine...'

'Fuck me,' Carl cried. It was finally too much to cope with, combined with the intensity of her seductive milking. Laurie felt him begin to expand in side her. Expertly she turned around with him still firmly snuggled up inside her. Straddling his hips, she pressed her breasts firmly to his chest and restrained his wrists behind his head with surprising ease. He was hers.

'Coming?' she purred, gyrating and swirling her pussy around his strained length. He nodded urgently, submissive and weak to her sexual mastery, yet somehow holding on for life.

Then she went against her own rule. She didn't know why exactly. The swelling in her heart, the overwhelming emotion, it just seemed to make sense. God, she wanted him to take her. She wanted to submit to him. She wanted him to feel what it was to be a man between her legs

'Roll me over,' Laurie demanded, relinquishing her hold over him, and so he did.

Wrapping her legs around his hips, she smiled sweetly, bathed in their salty sweat and furiously blushing from the sheer beautiful burning hell of it all. 'Come in my pussy,' she whimpered, ready to be his woman. 'Do it, Carl. Please, fulfil me. Mate with me. Breed me!'

Out of control, Carl took her just as she wanted him to, spreading her thighs wide to slide it home deep. They kissed deeply, deeper than ever before it seemed, and with a passion that did not lie. They truly were falling in love with each other, and that made his release all the more shattering when it came.

He slid home again and again, gazing deep into her eyes with amazement and wonder, until gradually the bed was shuddering under the power of his long-awaited climax and he was calling her name with raw need in his voice. Laurie's fingers raked his back, his spunk filling her up, making her squelch with each final thrust. With that they cried into each other's shoulders, trembling.

'I'm gonna need a long shower,' he said some time later.

'Ohhh,' she sighed, 'sometimes I swear you're asking for trouble.'

They made love all night, all weekend, and well...

To be continued.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,537 Followers