Changing Rooms Ch. 04

Story Info
Boyfriend and girlfriend, life half a year later.
4.5k words
4.76
26k
43
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers

The conclusion to Changing Rooms -- I originally wanted to just skip the story and get straight to the sex, but sometimes a story tends to write itself. If you're new to it, then I'd recommend starting at the beginning and enjoying the build-up. I certainly have. Thanks for reading!

...

All love has its soaring heights and downward dives. What the heart wants it dreams of, and when those dreams come true, life itself becomes the greatest high. Sometimes if you look at it the right way, the inevitable down can be just as exciting and invigorating a rush. The fantasy does not clash with the reality if they're both headed in the same direction. In fact they just might find their own match. Stranger things have happened in the most mundane lives!

The life Carl and Laurie now shared was anything but mundane. They were already working towards making a little love nest, Carl was working on building a new career out of his intensive recovery, and the icing on the cake -- Barbara was finally accepting what was and moving on with her own life, and was slowly patching things up with her daughter Laurie.

All it really took in the end was a good man!

The wheels of his mountain bike whirred smoothly as he rushed down the mountainside road on a steady thirty degree angle, the intense wind resistance coolly blow-drying the sweat on his burning face. The view on the way home was incredible, just as it always had been; the peak of the Pennines sloping away steeply into a lush green valley, where the spires of a little village church pierced the horizon amid the miles of sycamores.

The rush was possibly greater than it had ever been, now that he was back out in the world, back in tune with his own nature; back in his element!

Every muscle in every limb burned white hot, but particularly his thighs and his loins, which were getting the lion's share of the punishment. Turning his head as far as it would go without losing sight of the road, he cheerily shouted; 'What's the hold up?'

'Just admiring the view,' Laurie called back, grinning from ear to ear. And she was, but not so much the vista to their right side. If her relationship with her mother was the icing on the cake, then she was staring intently at the cherry right now.

She rode a little closer, then let gravity do the rest as she enjoyed the sight of her man's compression tight-clad buttocks and thighs -- so thick and defined, and oh so sexy -- hovering just above the seat as he casually rode the pedals and bore down lazily one foot at a time.

Here was where he belonged. Cycling was one of his most favourite things in the world. The second most favourite rode with him every bit of the way, and together they battled to reach those highs and then embraced the rush back down again.

They would make home by the early evening, all spent up and with nothing left to sweat. Plasticised with salty sweat, tanned with wind and sun, thirsty and starving and somehow pure again as a result, they would fall into each other and just lie together a while, before the need to shower meant peeling off each other's tights and tenderly soaping each other up under a lukewarm shower.

Kisses would lead to a lethargic and spent kind of arousal -- like when the body has nothing to give and yet the beings inside still magnetise and respond to one another regardless. 'I think my bum needs a day or two to recover from the bashing the bike seat gave me,' somebody says.

'You are a little chafed,' the other replies, with a nursing hand.

...

Carl Russell was reborn inside and out. He was not only a new man, an entirely different personality, but he was a new machine. Not only was he confident and happy in his life, and like never before, he was in love like never before. Today, almost a year after first meeting Laurie Palmer, he was now also capable of strength and endurance, and patience, like never before.

Back then it would have been a miracle if he could come close to his old self, but in time his old self was just another outdated model. He, thanks to his woman, had moved on beyond.

It seemed ironic that he stopped to realise this just a few days before his 31st birthday. He welled up with pride, and not just for himself. Thinking about the love of his life in a quiet lonely moment at his parent's graveside, he welled up and freely let the tears loose to scald his cheeks.

And then he laughed. If only they were here today to point out how God moved in mysterious ways. He was certain that they would come to that conclusion. Battling to regain his composure, he forced an unsteady smile as he read their names.

'I wish you could see me,' he managed to say before the sobs wracked his body again. 'I wish you could see us...'

...

A phone call signalled the end of the working day that Thursday. Carl was already clocked off and heading for the bathroom to change into his cycling gear when Laurie rang to say happy birthday, once again, and that her mum asked if he could quickly drop by to see her on the way home.

He tried to read the tone of her voice. There seemed nothing to worry about, and he didn't want to ask anyway because he knew what she always said about his tendency towards concern. In fact she seemed kind of surprised herself. Intrigued, he happily agreed, and was soon on his way.

Barbara answered the door with a kindly smile, invited him in and asked him about his day. His birthday, that was!

'You know it's all gradually downhill from here now, don't you?' she teased. He was contrarily quite pleased with her humour.

'Well, when you have wheels, that just means less footwork,' he supposed humbly. Barbara surprised him furthermore with a hug and a kiss on the cheek after wishing him a happy birthday.

'I have to get ready for the old pool gymnastics, otherwise I'd make you a cup of tea,' she excused herself. Water aerobics -- that was pretty much where Carl started out when he crawled out of his death bed. After disappearing a moment, she returned with two paper-wrapped mysteries. One looked like folded clothing if anything. The other was unmistakeably a jewellery case.

'Oh, love, thank you,' he beamed. 'You didn't have to.'

'No, I didn't,' came the trademark Barbara bite, but she was just keeping up appearances. If anything, this was a show of her genuine gratitude, a piece of the old Barbara. 'Well, I suppose I did. Open them when you get home and I won't tell if you don't. Oh,' she added, before she would forget. 'You might want to ask Laurie to open that little one for you...'

He swore he saw a wink when she smiled, but at the fact that she smiled the way she did, proudly, he was just too shocked to be able to say for sure. He took her in his arms and hugged her strongly. 'Love you, mum,' he said and kissed her again. 'We'll pick you up for dinner Saturday, don't forget.'

...

'Hey-hey, good lookin',' Laurie sang as he waltzed into the kitchen a short while later. He greeted her back with a hot sweaty kiss, eyes tired and ever so slightly limping on his sore old dogs. She tasted the salt on his lips, licking her lips clean, and conveyed with her eyes that she approved. She wasn't the only one that approved. And Carl was thinking how lucky a man he was, giving his girlfriend the once over. Her favourite cream silk robe, tied primly at the waist, left little leg unseen.

'How did you get all this going so fast?' he wondered, looking around the kitchen suspiciously. Dinner smelled great. There was an entire engineering operation in the works between the stove and the oven -- a hearty Thai cuisine with all the naughty bits. He was going to end up with love handles one of these days.

'Sneaked the day off work,' Laurie giggled like a naughty schoolgirl. 'I'd have taken the whole day off too, if only you had.'

'And miss out on the cards and presents from the office, for how much the department's birthdays cost me every year?'

'Good point,' she managed to say before Carl took her back into his arms and hungrily kissed her, leaving Laurie breathless and... tingling...

Her face said it all as they parted with a wet smooch. 'So what did mum want?'

Carl hastily dug into his alice pack to retrieve those packages, placing them on the counter. Tossing the bag into the hallway, he set about excitedly tearing open the bigger one first, and he had been right, but still got more than he bargained for.

'Oh my god,' Laurie gushed, turning red. Her face was a picture of total surprise, more so than his. Carl grinned devilishly. 'My mum bought you sexy underwear?!'

'Well-well-well,' he tittered, holding up each little garment at a time -- three in all. They were the skimpiest hipster briefs he'd ever seen, one white, one black, and one blue, and made of luxurious satin. Being that he was no stranger to satin, Carl imagined that they would conform to his generous anatomy and leave nothing hidden. Maybe they were best suited to Laurie.

'Are they for me, or for me to see you in?' he wondered.

Still blushing, Laurie covered her mouth as she pondered that question. 'Oh you'd have to try them on just to be sure...'

'I wouldn't mind seeing you in them too, come to think of it,' he admitted, thinking of that shiny material clinging to her hips and rear. 'I'm going for a shower,' he said, eyeing her mischievously. 'Why don't I take these upstairs?'

'Dinner in thirty,' she smouldered, 'followed by whatever the hell you want...'

'Oh but one more thing,' Carl added, lifting up the little package to face level until it broke their contact. 'Mum said you should be the one to open this for me. So why don't you do that while I'm washing and slipping into something nice?'

Laurie reached out and touched it, then cautiously took it in her fingers, played with it, and considered what on earth it could possibly be. It wasn't a marriage proposal, that was for sure. And was what confused her. The air of mystery grew as Carl turned and left.

...

It was a ring, a silver Celtic band to be absolute -- pretty and yet also quite manly in its bold engraved patterns. Was it silver, she wondered? It appeared to shine brilliantly and with the slightest hint of reddish gold. Laurie stood appreciating it for some time before her eyes caught the flaws inside, and then came to realise that there was more to this ring than a random act of kindness.

It was the message inside that soon had her sobbing to herself, but not because there was anything bad in it. In fact those words proved quite the opposite. She read them to herself over and over again, rocked by the heft of their meaning. And they meant the world...

"Her mother's blessing!"

'Thank you,' Laurie repeated over and over, wiping the joyous tears from her eyes as she sobbed into the phone. 'I love you, mum. I love you so much!'

When Carl returned, appearing to be dressed in nothing but his own flimsy little robe, he couldn't have agreed more with the message inside that ring. He put it on -- a perfect fit -- and reached for Laurie's corresponding hand, entwining their fingers as they regarded each other tenderly.

'I love it,' he endeared, 'and I love you!'

'I love you too, Carl,' Laurie gushed and found herself falling into him with a deep excitement she couldn't fully comprehend. The size of her love for him was bigger than her. It radiated out from her entire being, like the blast radius of a slowly pent-up orgasm.

'Happy birthday,' she said with a fierce blush. 'Let's eat...'

And an hour later; 'Let's go to bed...'

...

Playfully Laurie pounced up onto the bed with that agility Carl loved of her. Always in the bedroom she became that same feline creature. She purred like one, she moved like one, and she licked and nuzzled and canoodled like one.

She was a tigress and sometimes he was her king -- other times he was her piece of meat, and gladly!

Landing on the mattress on her hands and knees, she whirled to face him with the same blush she had wore for him all that evening. All he needed was to nod his head, and with that she untied the knotted belt at her waist and let her silk robe fall open, revealing the enticing valley of her breasts, her toned stomach, and the slowly engorging sex swinging between her thighs.

With fingers that could likely tease goose bumps from a caterpillar, Laurie then invitingly peeled the robe open and let it slide effortlessly from her shoulders. Carl breathed a little deeper, a little harder, making love to her body with his eyes, and then mind-fucking her as their gazes met again.

'I have a surprise for you,' he hinted, standing not three feet away.

'Hmmm,' she purred appreciatively. And didn't she just love surprises?

Carl untied the knotted belt of his own robe and let it fall, but at the last moment, he caught it around his waist, revealing his naked torso, all lean, practical muscle and trimmed dark hair from navel to chest. 'Ready?'

'Let me see,' she whispered, her nose scrunching up and her lips curling to resemble some cute little horny devil. All she missed was the horns on her head. Inviting her to a little strip-tease, Carl very slowly removed the robe from around his midsection and then let it fall to the floor.

Laurie gasped her instant approval. She could not take her eyes of him. 'Oh my god,' she breathed, faced with the sight of Carl's hips and plentiful package perfectly encased in his shiny new briefs. 'The white ones were a good choice,' she practically drooled.

Almost every detail of his defined body, seemingly threatening to burst out of that soft, stretchy satin, could not hide from her. Beneath the bedroom light and beside the bedside lamp, he was her knight in shining undies and his shape looked flawless.

'Turn around,' she urged. He knew what she wanted. He slowly turned on his toes and offered himself up to her, taking a couple of steps backward toward the bed.

'Touch them,' he invited. She didn't need to be asked again. His thick, shapely buttocks felt like heaven encased in satin, and for that matter, her hands felt like heaven on him. He responded to her roaming hands flexing his glutes to meet each hand, softly chuckling to himself at her sudden infatuation. 'I see you approve then...'

'Oh you have no idea what you're doing for me in those,' Laurie giggled, and then, 'come to bed and let me feel you on me!'

Carl turned to face her. Laurie rose up on her knees, slung her hands over his shoulders and levered herself up against his body for a slow and satisfying series of lingering little kisses. Carl grew hard as her hardening nipples began to scrape softy at his chest, like warm little rubber nubs. He pressed into her, relishing in the feel of her soft breasts squishing against him.

Instinctually he reached around for her ass with both hungry hands and hoisted her up against him, climbing onto the mattress with her legs wrapped around him, and softly laid her down in the pillows where their kissing warmed and became deeper and more needy.

Between her legs he was aware of how her stiffening cock pressed into him. Making the most of what he had then and there, he began to slide up against her growing excitement with his own satin covered bulge, which instantly drove her to babbling intelligibly, her eyes wide with arousal.

'Oh-you-fuhhh-goddammit-that-is-hot,' she reiterated.

'That does feel nice,' he agreed with a filthy smile.

'This is making me so hard,' Laurie cautioned. 'Soooo fucking hard, Carl...'

'Do you want to unwrap your present then?' he asked. She thought he meant his own hardening cock, and his full, ripe balls, which now hotly squashed against her with every suggestive thrust and bump.

With that same feline agility Laurie playfully wrestled Carl onto his back, where he landed with a winded gasp and laughed. Her smile now predatory, almost a snarl, she slunk down his torso -- stopping to lick and nibble at his sensitive pink nipples and to make him writhe and hiss -- and then came to her prize, where she outlined the contours of his junk with her hands, caressing and stroking him through the shiny thin material.

'Ohhhh, it's almost a shame to have to,' she whispered up at him, planting her lips against the tip of his barely concealed cock. And then she was gently clamping him between her teeth, flicking her tongue back and forth, causing him chills.

When the time came, she clawed at the waist of his briefs and ever so slowly peeled them down, Carl raising his hips in compliance. His cock sprang up stiff, earning a soft purr from Laurie, who was not ready until she had removed the scanty garment and threw it to the floor on top of his robe.

'I want you to take me tonight,' he told her, one hand slowly massaging the solid shaft, legs writhing. Laurie blushed proudly, nodding but with a silent question in her eyes. Carl nodded his affirmative. As if starved, she leapt onto his cock with her open lips, bathed him from tip to base in her hot spit, and commenced frantically sucking the life out of him.

So lost in her lust for him was Laurie, too, that she had no idea how he managed to flip her around on top of him. One moment he had her by the hips and was lowering her stiff, throbbing member against his lips. The next moment she was sliding deep against the back of his tongue as his hands groped and spanked at her phenomenal rear.

Now that's fucking teamwork, Laurie marvelled, rampant at the sensation of sucking him to completion as he essentially worked her lower body to slow-fuck his mouth. Between then were the loud slurps and smacks of beyond-desperate sex, as if their lives depended on it...

Dripping wet sucking and swallowing and panting and moaning!

'Oh my fucking god, Carl, stop or I'll come already,' she squealed and pulled herself away from him. But her tone soon changed, deepened, darkened and rasped like a sea breeze in the dunes at high tide. 'I don't know whether to drink you dry or to save you for later...'

He mimicked her suggestively arched eyebrows, licking the savoury stickiness of her pre-come from his lips and smirked. 'Well there are other ways to make me come, and considering where we're headed right now...'

'You adorable sex fiend, you are fixated with having me inside your pussy, aren't you?' Laurie probed.

'I'm in love with the feel of your cock deep in my pussy,' he confessed.

'My cock is in love with my man's pussy,' she pushed, crawling back between his legs. And soon she was settling on top of him, delivering a trail of kisses up his throat and then over the rough ridge of his chin until their eyes and lips reunited up close.

'Get inside me,' he growled, nibbling at her lips.

...

Laurie and Carl's sex life was about as spicy as one could imagine a loved-up monogamous couple's to be. Sometimes he was the man, sometimes he was the woman, in the dynamic sense, and it all came down to mood and spontaneity.

Laurie had trained him over time how to enjoy receiving anal sex, and at that he proved to be quite the natural too. Of course, he had a good teacher, and one who took more pleasure from giving gentle loving sex than from splitting him down the middle and leaving him with a gaping red asbestos arsehole.

No, Laurie loved to make love, and she loved to give pleasure, and so she taught him all the pleasures he could never have imagined. Carl loved to be fucked by his woman. He only wished he had the bodily workings of a woman -- more flexible hips and legs -- so that he could give her every angle possible.

Still, they had their failsafe positions which made their sex incredibly pleasurable and intimate. Carl loved to be spooned, for one, and that delighted Laurie. She could seductively fuck him and cradle him like her baby all at once, nice and easy. He was relaxed and easy to take, which worked best after a good deep screwing from behind.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,534 Followers
12