Changing Tide Ch. 02: Drowning Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up," I tell you.

When you do, it's only seconds before I have your wrists tightly bound behind you. I easily toss you back onto the bed.

"Can I open my eyes?"

"Yes, baby."

I sit back down on the bed and bend you over my knee. With my right hand, I rub your ass cheeks gently but firmly. You haven't yet seen the paddle.

"You're about to take a very hard spanking. Any idea why?"

"Tyler, no! Don't—"

SWAT. I cut you off by slapping your sweet little ass with my hand, very very hard. You yelp with surprise and then whimper with the stinging pain my palm leaves behind.

"My name isn't Tyler right now," I say to you softly. "What do you call me?"

You pause, still wincing with pain as you think. "Sir."

"Good girl. Now tell me why I'm doing what I'm about to do to you."

Your breathing is fast and harsh. I feel your chest heaving against my thighs. "Because you're mad at me."

"And why am I mad at you?"

More gasping. More panting.

"Because I don't spend enough time with you."

"And?"

"Because I wear slutty things."

My hand still rubs your ass. "No, baby. I love it when you wear slutty things. I'm mad because you wear slutty things around other men. When I'm not there. What else?"

"I tease you."

"Good! Yeah, that's a big one isn't it?"

You lean your head down and press your face into the bed. "Yes, I do it all I time," I hear you even though you're muffled, "I do tease. I don't give you what you want."

I'm smiling. Oh, God, am I smiling. "All I want is for you to be a good girl. I give you a lot, honey. And you just run all over me and use me. Don't you?"

"Yes," you gasp, turning your face up to look at me, "Yes, I do. And I'm sorry. Very, very sorry. Please, Sir, don't do this. I'm so, so sorry..."

I lift your body up a little bit and move my hand from your ass to underneath your body. Right to your warm cunt.

A groan comes out of me before I can stop myself, when I feel how soaked you are. You are just absolutely fucking drenched.

"Babydoll, you want me to do this to you..." my middle and index fingers dance on your slippery little slit. I let them swirl in your juices, moving in circular motions until I find your protruding clit.

You're gasping, writhing in my lap. "Feel this?" I ask you softly.

"Yes," you half whisper and half moan.

I press harder on your clit and you cry out with a helpless groan.

"This means that you finally love something that's good for you. Now count off your paddles after each one."

Your head jerks up and around with panic. "Paddles?!"

Now you see me holding the thick black instrument of pain with my dominant hand. "And you better hold still and take it like a good girl, or I'll just add on and on to how many times I'm going to hit you. Now get back into place."

Your back arches. You turn back around and present your ass to me.

I bring the paddle up and then down onto your ass. You cry out loudly and grab wildly for my thighs. I love how this feels, all of it.

"One," you whimper.

You're soon flexing in anticipation of the next strike.

And the next comes just as hard. You scream this time, so loud that for a moment I regret not putting the gag on you. But it sounds so, so good. Music to my ears.

"Two!" you yelp out like a wounded puppy.

All the way to ten, you take your licks. I love this paddle. It's not quite as brutal as the belt that I've used on you, but much stronger than my hand.

By the time I'm done, my dick is aching. Surprisingly though, I'm not dying for release, not scrambling and desperate to cum. I love the feeling of being in total control of you again and I'm not in any hurry to rush through this.

I set the paddle down on the nightstand and take in the sight of your bright red ass. I enjoy the view of this for several moments as I hear you crying just a little. Never have I been stabbed with arousal quite like this.

Then I flip you around in my lap and cradle you. You're shaking, trembling.

"Good girl," I tell you sweetly as I reach beneath you and rub your ass. "Mmmm...good, good girl..."

"Lay down," I instruct you, directing you backwards onto the bed towards the pillows. You look up at me with terror.

"Shhh, spread those legs out babydoll. Relax."

You do, but with trepidation. I unfasten your hands, lift your arms above your head, then re-do the straps around your wrists and refasten you to the metal bars of the headboard. I just really, really like seeing your wrists restrained. I'm taking in the sight of it and smiling for a second. Then I grab the outsides of your thighs and rub them as I stretch out on top of you. I kiss you, sweetly and deeply for several minutes. My hand moves to your pussy and we both gasp and groan.

"FUCK," I sputter. "Drenched little slut..."

You make a hungry growl, from the pit of your stomach as I cup my big hand over your entire mound.

"Look at me," I order.

You do, eyes wide with lust, lashes fluttering. Your mouth is partially open as you pant wildly for air.

"When you behave for me? You get things like this..."

I slide down and lower my face to your cunt. You shriek when you feel my hot breath on your bare, soft outer lips. My lips press into them, kissing your soaked and tender flesh over and over while you quiver and tremble.

"Oh, fuck, baby," I groan as I spread your inner folds with my hands and unleash my tongue onto them.

"AH! OH! GOD, YESSSSSSS!" you cry out.

"Mmmmmm," I keep saying quietly as I taste you more and more. I soak up your obscene wetness, lapping it eagerly with my tongue.

The sounds you make are unbelievable. It always blows my mind...

I find your clit with the hard tip of my pointed tongue and stroke it up and down, up and down. Upppp...and downnn while every muscle in your body tenses up and you let out a series of hushed, overwhelmed little shrieks.

Then I take your clit deeply between my lips and suck on it as hard as I can. This always makes you scream and today is no exception.

I nudge my nose into it, I flick my tongue up and down repeatedly before sucking on it again. When you're bucking your hips in the air and grinding into my face, I smile to myself and slip my long, strong middle finger inside you.

You clench up everywhere and make the cutest little noise. It's like a really loud and sexy squeak. "God, YESSSSSS" you shout out, "Fuck...YES, GOD!!"

I find your G-spot with the tip of my finger, then stroke it painfully slow. You shake uncontrollably. Slowly, I increase the speed and pressure on your special little area and your muscles keep tensing more and more. Your breathing grows more frantic.

"Ooooooh! Baby!" You're clearly getting closer, but then you reach down and grab one of my hands. Clutching it with a sweet desperation.

"Sir, can I please cum?" you gasp loudly. "Please please please can I cum???"

I am so happy in this moment. So proud.

"YES, babydoll. Cum for me."

"Ooooh thank you so much, Sir," you moan.

I've never been so fucking hot in my life.

You cum, screaming and releasing more of that sweet juice into my happy mouth. I'm groaning "Mmmmm" as I feel, taste and hear you getting off so gratefully.

When it's over, you lay there unable to move. I take my last licks of your pretty cunt and then come up to kiss you. You're shaking, trembling violently, still gasping and whimpering.

"What a good little girl you can be," I purr into your face.

Helpless, still unable to form words, you simply look at me with your eyes full of wonder and lust. You're in awe. Your body tingles, your mind wanders.

In this moment I am fully aware that I own you entirely. You are my girl again. And I'm definitely not done showing you today, not done proving it to you. I want it to be so evident that it's impossible for you to ever forget my ownership at any time from this point forward.

We kiss deeply, and I gently wrap my hands around your throat with no pressure.

"I love you," you tell me.

"I love you too, babydoll."

Happy happy happy. I am a happy fucking boy.

Then you look down at my cock, standing upright inside of my jeans, and you ask me sweetly: "Can we please keep playing, Sir?"

HAPPY. MOTHER FUCKING. BOY!

"Ohhhh, yes kitten. We're definitely not done yet."

I free your hands and you immediately reach out with one of them, towards the crotch of my jeans. But you hesitate.

"You should take it out. Touch it," I tell you.

You're still hesitating, looking afraid. This of course only makes me harder, hornier.

Your hands eventually go to the button of my jeans, undoing it and then slowly sliding the zipper down.

"Should I take these off?" I ask you, gesturing to my jeans.

Your eyes are so wide, so full of crazy lust as you look up at me and nod. Biting your lip you gasp "Yes, Daddy."

I laugh a little, while I'm rising up to yank the jeans off. "Daddy?!"

You blush, embarrased. "I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from..."

I have the jeans kicked off onto the floor, then I grab your throat again and kiss your lips. "Mmm, that's just fine," I smile widely, "you can call me 'Daddy'."

I raise my boxers upwards and your hand rubs my erection through the fabric. I lift myself up and kneel on the bed, lowering the boxers and unleashing my hard cock.

I love how it feels and how it looks to have your tiny hand wrapped around my dick. You use your dominant hand, your right, to grip my shaft. It feels great, your palm sliding up and then down with some strength. You clench your grip down, on my head and I groan.

"Fuck. Be my good little slut and suck me," I say.

Falling back on the bed, I invite you to take me deep into your mouth. My heels are under my knees, my cock sticking straight up in the air. I decide not to grab around your temples and force you to take my entire length; I'll wait for that. I love the few minutes of tentativeness that you show at the beginning of a blowjob: sweet eyes, slow licking, wet, gentle kissing around the head.

You eventually suck my crown and start putting my inches in past your lips. I breathe harder. Even though I'm not grabbing your head yet, I do reach around you and take a nice fistful of your hair.

"Mmm...take a little more for me, honey," I pant loudly.

And you do, until you have three quarters of me in that mouth and I feel your tongue swirling around the sides of my shaft.

"FUCK. That is so, so good," I hear myself groan. I'm rubbing the back of your neck, gripping your skin and hair lightly. "Baby..."

Your eyes looking up at me. Your mouth around me. The sound of your voice, muffled as you suck me. It's all so beautiful. This is what makes life worth living.

I love how you suck me even though it hurts you, even though it's far from comfortable. It's big and sturdy, thick as hell and yet you suck and choke it down just as I like. You still act as though there's nothing you'd rather be doing. There's a definite shortage of women in the world that do this, and you do.

I get halfway to orgasm and push you away. I need to be inside of you. Your mouth clicks, that pretty purse of the lips as you pull away from the head of my dick. I just need you so bad right now, and I know you need me...

Your body is tense, pretty, shaking as I guide you down beneath me. I position the head of my cock so it's directly over your soaked opening and I push. You scream already, and that's just the gorgeous beginning. We both need this, we both know it's coming.

I enter you, just slightly, and you shriek.

"Yeah?" I demand. "That it?"

"YES, Daddy!"

I love this new name, I must admit, and I push deeper into you. I'm halfway in and you're trembling under me, whimpering and crying out. "SIR, I...FUCK...oh, GOD, oh my GOD...fuck!"

Halfway inside your pussy. I grip your throat tighter. "I'm right here, baby."

"OH! OH! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

"Yeah, baby. Right here..."

Deeper. Your unrestrained arms flail around helplessly. It just feels so goddamned good. The tight warmth of you, the desperation as you try to accept me inside. The pleasure I'm feeling from you, reflecting back in your nerves and muscles that tighten and spasm more and more with each second. The pretty sound of you squealing and screeching.

"Yeah, honey. Take it deeper for me. Alright?"

You're nodding, then you immediately try to do what I have asked. The effort is adorable, makes my dick twitch. Your right hand goes to your pussy lips; you open them and try to expand for me. When this doesn't work, you spit on your fingers and try to rub the moisture in.

"GOOD, good girl..."

Before I know it, here we are. I'm completely buried inside you, balls deep. You're a trembling disaster. I groan "Mmm, fuck yeah," and grind my hips.

"Oh my, oh, OH..."

I'm smiling. "You close again already, kitten?"

"YES..."

I can feel it. You're about to explode.

"But I'm not even fucking you yet."

And I'm not. Not really, anyway. Even though I'm damn deep inside you, I'm really just rocking back and forth a little bit.

"I kn—ohhhhhhhh my God!" your words are lost when I press my tip against your G-spot and fiercely rub its surface.

"TYLER! DADDY!"

When I hear this, I start to go to town. I pump myself in and out of you, deep and hard. Over and over, aiming the crown of my cock towards your G-spot each time. Plunging, harder and harder.

You're screaming and every cell in your body is vibrating with a quickly impending orgasm. "OH! FUCKKKKK! PLEASE LET MEEEEE!"

"Who do you belong to?" I ask, speaking right into your ear.

"YOU!! I BELONG TO YOU!!"

I'm gripping you so hard, it's like I'm falling over a cliff and your hips are the only thing I have to hold onto. "You sure about that?"

"YES! I'm yours! All of me!"

Your body starts to vibrate with tremors. "Cum for me again," I tell you. "Right now."

And you erupt right on cue, exploding around me. Drenching my dick with your intimate fluids. You keep cumming for at least two or three minutes; it takes a while to dissapate because I don't decrease the intensity of what I'm doing. Over and over, faster and faster still, I slam into your very tight cunt and find that G-spot.

Eventually, your whole body jerks as if you're having a seizure, and you are making gurgling sounds. Every few seconds, you gasp and slightly wimper. I grip your hair and kiss you before withdrawing my cock.

I pull you up onto your knees. Your eyes are fluttering and glossed over, your chest heaving. I grab your hair and kiss you. "Who owns you?" I ask.

"You," you breathe helplessly.

Another deep, deep kiss. "Did you like that, kitten?"

"YES, Sir."

"Good, you're going to take a lot more."

Before you can respond, I turn you around and then re-fasten your wrists to the headboard; this time, though, you're facing the headboard and in doggy style position. You moan, in anticipation. This is how you really love to get fucked.

"Yeah?" I ask roughly, while swatting your ass even rougher. "This how you want it?"

"YES, SIR."

Another few hard spanks until you're whining with pain and pleasure and writhing around, bucking your hips and swiveling them. You feel my body heat behind you, against your ass; you moan louder as you feel my fingertips and then my cock stroke your slit up and down from behind.

You flood the surface of my manhood with juices as you hyperventilate. I groan and can't stop myself from pushing my crown past your tender opening. "OoooooHHHH!" you're moaning, instinctually moving your hips to try and get more. Trying to feel more of me.

I look down and see your hair, tossed all around your back and brushing against your shoulder blades as you squirm. I trace my palm down your back, from the base of your neck to your tailbone, admiring your posterior. From your tailbone I slide to your ass cheeks, which I firmly dig into with my fingertips.

With my dick still slightly inside you, I give you a hard spank. Your body jerks, and I feel your pussy spasm around me. "From now on," I tell you, "this is your new Sunday routine. Got it?"

"YES, Sir."

"What do you do on Sundays now, slut?"

Between the headboard and the wall, your fingers interlace and clutch each other tight. "This," you say, overwhelmed.

I shove a little more shaft into you. "And what is 'this'?" I demand as you cry out.

"Fucking you!"

"PLEASING me," I correct you, pulling out of you again to show my disapproval. You whimper. It's adorable.

"Pleasing you, Sir," you coo.

Better, so I re-insert and you shudder with relief. "Taking my cock?" I ask louder.

"YES!"

"However you're told?"

"YES!"

"Being a good little slut for me?"

"YESSSSSS!"

"MMMM," I groan, satisfied. "Good girl."

I slap your ass hard and then force myself all the way inside of you. You scream, your back arches and flexes.

"Fuck, YES," I hear myself groan as I enjoy every little square inch of your interior. "MMmm..."

I start to fuck you, hard and fast. Already I can feel your muscles contract around me. Already, you're close again.

"You better ask before you cum," I manage to say as my breathing grows a bit frantic.

You whine. I love it. You toss your hair around as you struggle with how good it feels and how powerless you are. You get even tighter. "GOD, yes," I groan deeper, "fucking LOVE this little cunt."

You're trying so hard not to, but it's coming whether you like it or not. I spank you hard and you somehow contract even more around my cock. "YEAH, that's it," I tell you. "Squeeze it nice and tight. Think about how fucking bad you want to explode all over it."

"PLEASE!" you scream, desperate and wild.

"No," I spank you again. "Be a good little slut and just take this dick. OHHH, FUCK, that's good..."

"GOD, PLEASE, SIR! PLEASE!"

I'm pounding your pussy, relentlessly. My balls slap against your ass, your whole body moves back and forth with my violent momentum. Actually, I'm amazed you've held out this long. I think I hear you start to cry, or a sound similar to that.

"Do I own this little cunt?" I demand.

"YES!"

"SAY IT!"

"YOU OWN THIS LITTLE CUNT! IT'S YOURS!"

"GODDAMN," I sputter with pleasure, "That's a good girl. Cum for me. CUM NOW,"

And immediately, you scream louder than I've ever heard you scream as you're able to release yourself and have that orgasm. My dick is treated to even more pleasure as you clench it so hard that I almost fall out of you.

When you're done, I continue pumping you. I'm lost in the feeling of it, of how I missed it, of how it's my own little paradise to be inside of you again.

12