Changing Tide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered and bit my lip again, still helpless, still unable to say much of anything or do anything but lay t here with a soaked pussy.

"Dirty girl."

He reached down and started rubbing my slit, tenderly.

"Look at you. You want it so fucking bad right now! This is awesome!"

"Give it to me then!"

"See? That's just it, kitten. You can't behave. Can't watch the mouth and only speak when spoken to. Earlier, drinking isn't all I did. I ordered stuff online for you. Because you're such a defiant little whore. Gags and restraints and other goodies for my horny girl."

"Oh, my God."

"Oh, that's right. We're going to be having all kinds of new fun together. You need to be a tamed little slut, don't you?"

"Yes," was my response, as my tongue came out of my mouth to find his for another kiss.

He indulged me with a deep and romantic kiss, and I felt his cock through his boxer shorts. His hands went to my breasts, roughly handling them as his mouth moved to my neck.

"Please, Sir, stop teasing me," I gasped, blushing.

The smile on his face was utterly victorious. He sat up on the bed and gripped my hips with a fierce ownership. ¬

"Oh, kitten," he gushed, "your teasing has only begun."

Finally, after another hour, I was rewarded with getting to feel Tyler's huge cock on the slick lips of my bare pussy. He rubbed into it, indulging me, looking down at me. I was shaking, tears in my eyes, having been brought to the very edge of orgasm and then denied six times so far that night.

He rubbed my inner thighs with his hands, then spread my legs very wide on the bed. Afraid to move, I just stayed perfectly still as he looked down at my body. His hands moved to my stomach, then up to my tits, which he grabbed roughly and fondled.

By this point, I was on the verge of absolute psychosis. His left hand went down to my pussy lips, spreading them; he put his cock right against the opening. My eyes closed and my breathing got so frantic that I thought I'd pass out.

"Mmmm, baby?" he said.

"Yes," I responded, voice trembling.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours."¬

"Good girl," he whispered, easing his huge head inside.

Gasping, my nerves reacted with hunger, needing more. My mind told me to not enjoy it fully, since he might pull it out at any moment and continue denying me.

A masculine groan escaped his mouth and filled the room, so deliciously sexy that a shock rang up and then down my spine.

"Fuck, I love how tight you are," he told me, before shoving the entire length of his manhood inside me.

The tender inner walls of my insides were finally being stretched by his throbbing dick, and I threw my head back and screamed. After needing to be filled by him so badly, the sense of joy and relief sent tears streaming down my face. He leaned down close over me and draped his hands over my throat. He stayed perfectly still inside me. I let out another scream, already close to orgasm.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"GOD, YES! Thank you, Sir."

"Oh, you're welcome, kitten."

Shifting his hips, he moaned nice and low; I shivered underneath him, feeling him thrust deep inside me.

"OOH!"

"You love it, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"Are you my little slut?"

"Yes!"

I felt my mind fall into another crumbling tunnel of ecstasy as he gave my cunt two hard pounds.

"AH! AH! Please!" I cried out, as his hands gripped tighter around my neck.

"Please what?" he replied.

He was building a rhythm, fucking me slowly.

"Oh my God! PLEASE let me cum!"

Slightly, his hold on my throat loosened. I felt his lips on my neck, kissing and biting me. My entire body flushed with euphoria and tension, excitement and desire.

"What do you call me?" he asked, roughly grunting in my ear.

"Please, Sir, let me cum," I gasped out desperately, knowing I might not be able to contain the orgasm anyway.

My breasts pumped up and down, following the motions of his thrusting. He leaned down to kiss my nipples, then let his tongue hang out so he could get a lick of me every time he made my torso rise again.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked, in between licks.

"Yours, Sir! Please let me cum!"

He put his hands on my ass and gripped it, very tight.

"Look at me," he instructed.

Our eyes met.

The smile on his face beamed. He stopped fucking me, staying still deep inside.

"What are you gunna do for me if I let you cum?" he asked.

"Oh, God, anything," I told him, struggling to think, "I'll stop being bad all the time."

He gave my pussy a sharp thrust, making me scream and shiver again.

"Awww, yeah? So no more huge AmEx bills, flirting with other men, teasing me?"

Another deep thrust. Another scream.

"Yes! That!"

"No, slut, you're gunna do all that anyway," he grabbed my throat and choked me, then added, "right?"

"Right! I'm sorry! What do you want, then?!" I managed to get out when he loosened his grip enough for me to cry out to him.

I dug my hands into his biceps and shoulders, desperately clinging and rubbing him with lust and affection. He thought for a moment, then gave my pussy another deep and hard pound.

"I'm just make you take it in your ass," he finally said with a grin.

"Uh-uh. No."

"No?! That's not a word you say to me anymore. Do you want to cum, or not?"

"God, YES. I do."

"Then be a good girl. Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he laughed, seeing fear all over my face.

Leaning down, he kissed me keep, starting to fuck me again with his tongue deep in my mouth. We continued kissing deeply, until he felt me dangerously close to orgasm once again.

"Keep your eyes on mine the whole time, baby, ok?"

"Okay," I managed to say, shaking violently, the room starting to spin.

"Okay, cum, NOW."

He watched me, in awe, as waves of several violent orgasms crashed through my body. I struggled to breathe, and to keep our eye contact focused as he had told me to do.

"God, YES, kitten, cum for me!" he shouted.

Just as I thought there was no way I could cum any harder, he started fucking me faster; looking into his deep green eyes, my mind went blank. My very loud moans hushed; I felt my lips quiver uncontrollably; my back arched. Almost afraid of how intense the orgasm was getting, I was inching away from Tyler on the bed.

"Awww, where you do you think you're going?" he smiled, drawing me back to him gently.

I struggled for air, gasping as my orgasms finally faded. He clutched me in his huge arms and kissed me. His huge dick continued to stretch my incredibly tender pussy. My entire body was trembling. He enjoyed the sense of total control he had over my body and my senses, how he could get such crazed screams and moans out of me; the state of insane arousal and excitement he could push me to after all.

"That's my girl," he groaned, "I love being covered in your cum."

He pulled out of me and rubbed my swollen clit with his fingers, making me shudder, before flipping me over onto my knees with one swift movement.

As he continued to rub me, I put my head down on a pillow, which only gave him better access. He licked and sucked my ass and pussy feverishly, then started dipping his fingers in me as I bucked against his hands.

"I love your fingers!"

"I know you do. You want my dick again?"

"YES."

"Yes, what?" he threw back, slapping my ass three times as hard as he possibly could.

I shrieked and gripped the pillows up by my head.

"Yes, please, Sir," I moaned, pouting my lips.

"That's a good girl," he told me.

My eyelids fluttered, my back arched; he put two fingers in my pussy, one in my ass, while he sucked my clit. I screamed and immediately started to cum, then remembered that I couldn't.

"Please," I stammered, gasping, "please, can I cum?"

"Oh, yeah, slut," he growled back, "I'm gunna make you squirt, then I'm gunna fuck this little ass of yours. Cum again for me, NOW."

"OH GOD!!!"

Another crescendo orgasm possessed me. I screamed his name over and over again, feeling my pussy squirt all over the bed, just like Tyler wanted it to.

When that orgasm passed, he didn't give me any time to recover; keeping his finger in my ass, he started working it in and out. I felt his cock slowly enter my pussy again, and the feeling was absolute Heaven.

"You like both your little holes stuffed at once?"

"Ooooooh my fucking Goddddd yesssss!"

"Mmm...fuck that's good."

He fucked my pussy impossibly hard and deep, then worked a second finger into my asshole. I heard him spit, then shivered as I felt his warm saliva trickle down to his fingers. He spit more, using it for lubrication as he kept fucking me deep in my butt with two of his long fingers.

With his other hand, he slapped my ass a couple of times, very hard, then reached his hand up to grab my hair and use it as a handle as he thrusted in and out of me.

"You have me so close to blowing, but I want to save it for your ass," he moaned, pulling out of me.

Tyler had always been fairly fortunate, I suppose, to get normal intercourse. So I guess he had never felt the need to push his luck and ask for anal sex. Tonight, however, it was clear that our entire relationship had drastically changed.

My hands gripped the pillows in front of me again. He took his hand off my hair and traced it on my back, down the length of my spine. I felt him spit on my asshole and was surprised at how good it felt.

"Relax, kitten," he told me, pressing his thick head against my back hole.

I tried to do just that as I felt him enter me, spreading my tight sphincter muscles apart slowly but forcefully. I groaned. H¬¬¬e spread my cheeks apart and pushed himself in further, which made me scream. When he had half his shaft length worked in, he gave me a minute to try and relax. I laid there, panting, whimpering.

"Mmm...how does that feel?" he asked me.

"Hurts. I like it," I told him.

"Yeah, you like some pain, huh?" he asked, giving me more length, making me jump up a bit.

"Oooooh fuck!"

"Yeah?!"

"YES!"

More spit on my ass, more screaming, until he was all the way inside my tightest hole. He thrust once, making my whole body shake. I moaned in a way that I never had before.

"Wow, you really like this, don't you, you little slut?"

"YES, Sir, I love it!" I moaned.

He started thrusting slowly, pulling his pulsating member out and then back into my ass, as he reached underneath my body and rubbed my dripping-wet pussy; I was soon pushed into another full-blown frenzy.

My breathing and moaning grew wild, as I loved and hated the feel of him taking me in that way. The intense pleasure and pain was new and very taboo. Tyler increased his tempo, fucking my ass faster. I felt him pull all the way out, pause for a moment, then cram himself balls-deep. He did this three or four times, teasing and punishing my hole.

"Whose ass is this?" he demanded.

"YOURS, Sir."

"Good girl."

He thrust deeper and harder into me, until I heard his breathing go faster; he grunted a few times loudly as he got close.

"Oh," he groaned, "you're gunna take my hot cum right up your gorgeous ass."

And I did. Feeling him explode in jets of release inside me like that, in a way that no other man ever had. He shoved two of his fingers inside my pussy as he absolutely pounded my ass while he came. I screamed as he made his wonderful masculine low-toned sounds of orgasmic pleasure.

He pulled me onto my side, collapsing behind me, panting and holding me. His dick was still twitching inside me.

"Oh my fucking GOD," he gasped.

Finally pulling out of me, he flipped me around so I was facing him.

He studied my face, then kissed me softly.

"Did I hurt you?" he wanted to know, as he pulled my messy hair out of my face.

"Not too bad," I said quietly.

I was in a state of shock and bliss, simultaneously.

"I love you," I told him, actually meaning it, for once.

His eyes widened. He gripped me tighter.

"Wow! I love you too, kitten. You gunna behave for me now?"

I nodded innocently, snuggling into him for more comfort and forgiveness. He kissed my forehead and beamed another victorious smile.