Changing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majority of the girls arranged themselves on the easy chairs and sofas, but Rose, Cassie and Lucy were nowhere to be seen. Then the door of Cassie's room opened and Lucy stepped out. "All rise" she announced "for Judge Cassie and Judge Rose. The Court of Judgement is now in session, and all will be rewarded or punished according to their merits."

As Tim and the girls rose to their feet, Cassie and Rose came in wearing simple black robes over their clothes and sat down at the table. Lucy joined the rest of the girls in the lounge area. Tim noticed that many of the girls were glancing in his direction, and he knew that he would not be remaining in the background this evening.

Cassie began by proclaiming that a diet of bread and water was a traditional part of any justice system. "We aren't going to bother with bread, but bring out the water!" This was apparently the signal for Cindy to grab two large water bottles from her luggage and a small stack of plastic glasses. She poured a small amount of the water into each glass. Cassie continued "The first judgement is a reward for the whole team making it to the national tournament. Everyone have a drink."

Everyone came forward and grabbed a glass. It soon became apparent that this wasn't water. Laughter mingled with the yells of surprise and some coughing and spluttering. It was vodka!

The next judgement was a punishment for the entire team for doing so badly at the national tournament. The result, another drink. Then it was pointed out that it was against the rules to drink alcohol on school trips. The punishment - yet another drink! It didn't take long for this to have its effect on all the participants.

Individual rewards and punishments soon followed. Lucy was invited to sit in the "judgement" chair near the judges and informed that she was to be rewarded as the highest point scorer for the season. Rose announced that her prize was to be any one thing she wanted from in the room. Lucy looked directly at Tim and said "I want Tim's jacket."

The room erupted with cheers and laughter. Tim gave a wry smile and graciously slipped his jacket off. He guessed it was unlikely to stop at just that, but there didn't seem any point making a fuss about the jacket.

Lucy's reward was quickly followed by Suzanne getting a reward for most rebounds. Her prize was the same, and without hesitation she demanded Tim's shirt. This time Tim went through the motions of making a protest, but it was a protest he was always destined to lose. He felt very self-conscious as he stripped off his shirt, but he was also incredibly excited about where this evening might be headed, and he had no real intention of spoiling the fun.

Tim was obviously wondering how fast and how completely he might lose his clothes, but Cassie and Rose had been careful to spread the pressure. Their next move was to call Anna to the stand and charge her with the crime of committing the most fouls during the season. She was given the punishment of removing her bra. She was wearing a light sleeveless top and a long floral skirt. After some initial protests, and being refused permission to go to another room, she eventually managed with some maneuvering and contortions to remove the bra from under her top and placed it on the table.

The next to be called was Katrina, who was charged with never being kissed. She blushed furiously, but it was obvious that the judges knew the facts because she offered no denial. Her punishment was to kiss Tim for one minute.

Katrina's reaction was to nervously look at Tim. She was a tall girl, about three inches taller than he was, and had always been shy and self-conscious about her body. Tim could tell that she was watching him for any sign of reluctance. He then looked at Cassie to observe her reaction, and received a smile and a nod to go ahead.

Katrina and Tim stood in the centre of the room and placed their arms around each other. By bending their heads, they brought their lips into proximity with each other, but there were a few awkward moments before their lips touched. A cheer went up, and Tim could hear Rose counting down the minute. Her count seemed to slow down near the end, and Tim was sure the kiss was a lot longer than it was meant to be. Finally the count reached zero and they separated. Katrina looked flushed and she gave him a quick grateful smile before returning to her seat. Tim had no time to sit down, as it was his turn to be called for judgement.

Cassie and Rose enjoyed the look of nervousness on Tim's face as he awaited his fate. However, their plans didn't involve anything too serious just yet. Instead, Cassie announced that Tim was to be rewarded with a great honour - the honour of being considered one of the girls. He was ordered to put on Anna's bra. He picked it up and held it across his chest. It was black and skimpy and seemed to be more of a tangle of straps than anything else. He eventually worked out where to put his arms through, and tried unsuccessfully to do it up behind his back. Cassie came forward to secure it, and then she reached around to the front and quickly caressed Tim's nipples through the fabric. The feeling was electric, and Tim could feel his erection pressing against the front of his pants and he wondered how obvious it was to the watching girls. He was hoping to sneak back to his seat and try to get his erection to subside, but there wasn't much chance of that.

The next to go on trial was Heather, who was convicted of dropping the ball more than anyone else during the season. She was told that she was to receive catching practice. Mysteriously Rose and Cassie took her through to the bathroom area. When the rest of the group followed them through they understood why. Heather's catching practice was to be with water balloons. At first Rose and Cassie lobbed them to her nicely, and Heather caught the first two. However, she dropped the third, and this gave Rose and Cassie the opportunity to go into a mock rage at her clumsiness. The next few throws were quicker and harder, and Heather didn't manage to catch any more. Then the final few throws were just an onslaught including several, to Tim's great interest, which burst all over the front of her chest. Heather was wearing a light yellow blouse which went practically see-through, clearly showing her bra which was white with some sort of small flowery pattern of it. Her breasts were large, and her nipples poked out through the wet fabric.

By this time it had been growing increasingly dark. They had turned on the bathroom lights for Heather's punishment, but for some reason Rose didn't want them to turn on the lights in the main room. There was still some light coming in from elsewhere to enable them to see reasonably well. Heather's punishment included a refusal to allow her to put on dry clothes. Tim watched as Heather sat down on the floor, obviously not wanting to get any of the easy chairs wet from her dripping clothes.

By now, the only one in the team who hadn't been picked on was Cindy, the timid American girl. Cindy was certainly the shyest in the group, although she had always responded well to Rose's encouragement and almost seemed to hero worship her. Tim was curious to see what Rose might spring on Cindy. He suspected that the darkness was part of the strategy to overcome her awkwardness in front of the crowd.

Rose's punishment for Cindy was unexpected. Cindy was accused of hiding a talent from the team. Cindy was ordered to show everyone how well she could sing. The next few minutes were a delight. Cindy was obviously talented, and the rest of the group were transfixed as they sat in the half-darkness listening to her soft voice.

At the end of her song, everyone expected Cindy to hurriedly return to her seat. However, she remained hovering at the front of the room, obviously trying to summon the courage to say something. Rose went up to her, and they had a whispered conversation. They appeared to quickly come to some sort of agreement, and Rose made the announcement. "It appears that Cindy is guilty of a crime - the same crime as Katrina. She shall have to endure the same cruel punishment - a kiss with Tim for one minute."

There was universal surprise at this announcement. None had expected Cindy to be brave enough to practically ask to kiss Tim in front of this group of girls. Cassie was herself quite surprised at her own feelings. Even though she had previously been happy to "lend" Tim for Katrina's punishment, she felt taken aback by this latest development. However, the cheers and yells from the other girls shifted the focus to her normally timid friend, and the brave move she had taken to experience something new before her school days were over.

In contrast to Tim's kiss with Katrina, the room was quiet when his lips joined with Cindy's. He had no idea of time, and he decided to just go with the flow. The kiss ended, however, in a way he wasn't comfortable with as Cindy started to giggle uncontrollably. They broke apart, and Cindy took some time regaining her composure. Finally she was able to explain. "It just occurred to me that my first kiss was with a boy wearing a bra!"

As Cindy and Tim took their seats again, there was an air of anticipation in the room. Unless the Milligans were to leave their show before it finished, there was still over an hour before the earliest they would arrive. As Rose stood up ready to make an announcement, Tim noticed Cassie slipping away from the table at the front and joining the rest of the team. Rose's announcement was not unexpected. "I call Tim to take the seat of judgement!"

Tim made a show of protesting. "I've already received a punishment" he said, referring to the bra he had been wearing.

"You are wrong" said Rose. "If you remember, that was a reward. Now it is time for you to face your crimes."

As Tim sat on the chair at the front, Rose began reading from a sheet of paper. "Tim, you are charged with perverted behaviour and exploitation of vulnerable women. You have abused your position of trust and willingly imposed your presence on the girls' changing room throughout the season, forcing us to be seen by you in our underwear. How do you plead?"

Tim's surprise at this charge left him confused and speechless. Maybe this was for real. Maybe they had really hated him being there. However, Tim's look of confusion only brought laughs from the girls, and in the end no reply from him was needed. "Who cares what he says" yelled Cassie. "Get on with the punishment. Off with his pants!" This shout was taken up by the rest of the room, all demanding that Tim strip for them.

Tim knew that karma had caught up with him. He had anticipated this from the start of the evening when he had quickly lost his jacket and shirt. He stood up, taking comfort in the fact that nothing much would be seen in the dim light. However, he was wrong about that. As soon as he started unbuckling his jeans, a powerful torch light shone on him from the direction of Cassie, lighting him brightly and plunging the rest of the room into darkness. The cheering and chanting of the girls reached fever pitch, and Tim felt his erection as hard as ever in his briefs. His legs felt like jelly as he pushed his jeans down, and he stumbled and came close to falling over. Then he was standing in the bright light with his hand covering his briefs. This brought a howl of protests, and he was forced to obey their orders to put his hands at his sides, then further orders to turn around slowly for them. He was wearing bright red briefs which seemed to glow in the harsh light of the torch, and as he looked down he saw the unmistakable bulge of his penis hidden only by the thin layer of fabric. He felt extremely self-conscious, while at the same time totally aroused.

After a suitable time for viewing, Rose allowed Tim to sit down on the "judgement chair" and the torch was turned off. As Tim's eyes very slowly became accustomed to the gloom again, he was further interrogated by his sister. "You didn't answer the charge. Do you think you are guilty or innocent?"

"I can't deny being in the changing room" he replied, "and I have to admit that I enjoyed the view. But I would hate to think that I forced myself on anyone. No-one seemed to mind."

This answer gave Rose the opportunity she had been looking for to progress with her plans. "That is a serious accusation" she said. "We will have to see whether or not the team agrees with your version of events." She turned to the rest of the room. "Ok girls. We are going to put this to a vote. If you feel you were exploited against your will by our coach, remain sitting where you are. If, however, you intend to admit that you enjoyed shamelessly exposing your bodies and lingerie to him, then I want you to stand up."

The effect was immediate. Cassie was the first to spring to her feet, a large grin on her face as she caught Tim's eye. Around her, all the other girls were getting to their feet as well, a unanimous admission that they had been enjoying his attentions. Tim felt an enormous sense of relief and satisfaction as he looked around the room.

Rose continued in mock horror at the results of the vote. "I'm shocked at you all" she said. "You must all be punished. I order you all to strip down to your underwear."

While the gloom continued to descend on the room, Tim could still see well enough to get a good view from where he was sitting. He watched as Heather pulled her sopping wet blouse off, revealing the bra he had already seen, which was clinging wetly to her large breasts. She removed her skirt to reveal a matching thong. As Tim looked around the room in excitement, he saw an amazing array of sexy underwear being revealed. Many of the girls were wearing thongs. Lucy's lingerie set seemed largely transparent in the half light. Tim was sure he could make out the dark points of her nipples and a dark patch of pubic hair through the front of her underthings. Cindy was wearing a black corset-type garment which prominently lifted and displayed her breasts which were covered by only a thin layer of material trimmed with lace. Suzanne was wearing a teddy. And when he looked at Cassie, he saw that she was wearing a skimpy white bra and thong set, with the addition of a garter belt and stockings. He was so turned on, it took every ounce of willpower to keep his hands away from his penis.

Apart from Rose, who was still fully dressed, the only other person who wasn't fully stripped down to her underwear was Anna, who still had her sleeveless top on. Tim naturally remembered her being ordered to remove her bra earlier in the evening, and his eyes kept on returning to Anna as he looked around the room, curious to see what might happen. Rose was still in her mood of mock severity, and when she noticed Anna she started haranguing her, telling her that it was her own fault she wasn't wearing a bra, and ordering her to comply. Soon every eye in the room was on Anna. She looked nervously from one to another, including meeting Tim's eye. He nervously glanced away, but then he looked back and returned her stare. Then Anna simply smiled, shrugged, and said "What the hell" and started unbuttoning her top. She looked up occasionally to glance at Tim, and noticed that his eyes were glued to her chest. She finished unbuttoning the top and slipped it off onto the floor and stood in front of him without covering herself at all. Her breasts were nowhere near as large as Heather's or Cindy. They didn't hang down at all. Instead, they seemed to point right at Tim as he sat and stared.

Even as Tim sat on the dining chair, it seemed to him that his erection was still obvious to everyone in the room. He tore his eyes away from Anna's naked breasts, but as he looked around the room at the near naked bodies clad in the flimsiest pieces of material, there was no reduction in his excitement. The room had gone silent, and everyone seemed at a loss to know what to do or say next. Again it was Rose who took the lead. She stepped up behind her brother and undid the strap of Anna's bra which was still around his chest. Then she fed the straps through the back of the chair he was sitting on and did it up again. He was pinned in place.

"I give you the prisoner" she said dramatically. "I wash my hands of his fate." Then she added in a more conversational tone "I'll go out front and keep a look out."

Cassie and Rose had already discussed the possibilities at various times over the last week. They had also had some chats with the other girls to check that the others were open to something happening, but still Cassie was unsure of what she would do when the time came. She was undeniably aroused. She had made it clear enough with the other girls that she was intending to claim Tim as her own after the weekend, and was mostly trusting enough to allow things to get a bit wild in the here and now. It took just a few seconds before she took action. Moving towards Tim she yelled out "Tie him up!" She walked behind him, then a few seconds later he felt and saw the bra she had been wearing go around his stomach and done up behind him, further pinning him to the chair. Then she walked around in front of him, allowing him his first clear look at her breasts. She had wonderful C cups (as he learned later), and he got an extreme close up as she sat down on his lap, then a first taste as she leaned in.

The room became a blur of movement. Bras were being taken off all over the room, and bare-chested girls were coming forward with their bras and securing his arms and legs. He saw Suzanne reach between her legs to undo the snaps on her teddy, and when she pulled it off she was left wearing the tiniest G-string imaginable. She must have shaved off all her pubic hair. Heather's breasts swung freely after she removed her bra, and he could feel the wetness of the fabric as she added it to the bras securing his arms to the chair. The last one to reveal her breasts was Cindy, who needed someone else to help unhook her corset. She was one of the shorter and curvier girls in the team, and her breasts turned out to be the largest in the room once she finally stopped covering them unconsciously with her arms.

As the girls secured Tim to the chair he was on, he felt their hands on his body, over his chest and thighs, then more frequently brushing over the bulge in his briefs. Cassie climbed off his lap and was replaced by Lucy, who followed Cassie's lead by leaning close to Tim's face and allowing him to lick and suck on her breasts. Then she was replaced by Suzanne, who added to the effect by sitting right up at the top of his lap and began grinding her almost naked pussy against the lump in his briefs. One by one other girls took her place. By this time Tim had flesh being pressed against him from all direction. Bodies were rubbing against his sides, arms and legs. Hands were caressing him all over.

After a few minutes, things were taken up yet another notch when Tim felt a hand reach inside his briefs and pull his penis out. From inside the press of bodies he had no idea who the hand belonged to. The hand grabbed his penis and started stroking it firmly. Five strokes was all it took before he climaxed. His testicles tightened with a small amount of pain, and then his sperm started shooting out. Most of it went over his own stomach and chest, while some splashed on the stomach and chest of Heather who was currently sitting on his lap. She gave a squeal of surprise, which was soon followed by other squeals and giggles from the rest of the girls.

The attention Tim was receiving took only a short pause. Suzanne grabbed her teddy and used it as a towel, wiping his chest and stomach before reaching lower and using the material to wipe around Tim's penis and balls. Then other hands renewed their touching. Tim's briefs were yanked a short distance down his thighs, leaving his flaccid but slowly stiffening penis exposed. To his surprise Cindy took a turn in his lap. She sat with her crotch pushing against his penis, with just the thin material of her panties providing a barrier. She leaned down and kissed Tim full on the mouth, then offered her tits for his mouth.