Channel 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth began. "Get ready Sandy. We're almost there Liz, just a few more seconds."

An excited voice came over. "No Shit. She has her ass up and her cheeks are spread showing me her asshole."

Then there was silence.

"Now" Ruth hollered.

I let go of my tiny cheeks and watched as the side window went down. Liz had her hand between her legs. She wasn't pumping, she was rocking her hand over her mound as she kept her four fingers pushed deep into her cunt.

The car quickly filled with the hot desert air and I can only imagine what it must have felt like as it swirled around , pulling hard against her tits as it sucked on them.

Liz was in a wild, full screaming orgasm. She screamed her obscenities into the hot wind, as a flood of liquid poured from between her legs and a violent shutter began to consume her body as she fell back into Ruth's arms.

"Close it." Ruth spoke calmly to Sandy

I took a chance, and looked up at the driver. His eyes were locked on Liz, I knew he could hear her. He had the mic to his lips, but nothing came over the CB.

We all seemed to be drained from Liz's orgasm. She slept as Sandy headed us over to Ruth's place, for dinner and drinks.

That evening, we relived the events of the day. They told me some of the stories they had acquired over the past year of doing this.

I asked them questions about how they started. Liz told me, "One day I was riding in the truck with Cal, when the CB came alive with horny men describing a young woman in a blue Camero, who was masturbating. They were going into details of what they wanted to do to her or have her do to them.

"A few seconds later Cal said, here she comes and asked if I wanted a look. The girl pulled up beside us and slowed to our speed. She had the car in cruse, while her right leg laid across the seat, giving me and hubby a good view of her black bush and the finger she would push into it, then pull it out and stick it in her mouth, then back into her pussy it went. She stayed beside us for only ten or fifteen seconds before she moved on to the next truck. The sight of her and the talk over the CB got me so horny, I told Cal to pull over at the next rest area.

"Over the next couple of days, I'd think about that girl and how the men got so excited as they talked about her. I'd get so turned on as I thought about her, I'd have to masturbate.

"About a week later, Ruth and Sandy came over for a morning get together. I told them the story and it turned them on too. By the time we finished our coffee, we had it all planed out.

"When we first started, we would just flashing the drivers and get excited as we listened to the CB. Progressively got bolder and exposed ourselves for a longer period of time. The drivers appreciated this, and there descriptive comments were making us so horny, we couldn't stay out for more than a few minutes before we'd have to got home and take care of our needs.

"One day, Sandy was in back, Ruth was driving, when we heard, "Will you look at the pussy on her. She's pumping it like her hand was a jackhammer." I looked in back to see Sandy, no jeans on, finger fucking herself and having a good time as we listened to the CB buzz. I remembered thinking if Sandy can fuck herself and get a real rise out of these guys, so can I. Poor Ruth was so horny, all she could do was unsnap her tight jeans and stimulate her clit.

Liz looked at Ruth. "It was a miracle we didn't crash when your orgasm hit."

Ruth now spoke. "From that day on, we would bring ourselves off as we let them watch. Not to brag, but we now have it down to a routine, where we each have our own special talent that we use to entertain those drivers. They reward us and make us even hotter with their thoughts, only they don't know that we hear what there saying."

I was rather puzzled, "Why would you have a routine? Doesn't it get old and boring that way?"

Sandy now spoke, " No. Haven't you and your husband screwed the same way for a month or so, and didn't it feel just as good every time?"

"Sorry, Sandy, your talking to the wrong girl. My x-husband, had a premature ejaculation problem. I could suck on his dick for what seemed like hours and he couldn't cum. However, he could never get his dick closer than two inches to my cunt before he'd start to shoot all over it.

"Wash his cum out of my pubic hair got to be a pain in the ass, that's when I started shaving my pussy, to make it easier to clean."

"Didn't he ever get his dick in you?"

"Yea, the only way for it to happen was for him to lay on his back, keep his eyes closed and let me suck his dick for at least five minutes. Then I'd have to move quickly, mount it and try to fuck it at supersonic speeds. If he opened his eyes, he'd shoot his load and his dick would shrivel up in seconds."

"Did you ever get to cum," Ruth asked?

"That's the main reason we're divorced.

"So. Are we going to go out tomorrow, for more of the same action?"

Liz looked disappointed. "Oh Kathy, I wish we could. It's one of those crazy things, when three women hang around together a lot, we all get our periods at the same time and we three are like clock work.

"We tried doing it once and it just didn't work. We felt uncomfortable and all we got were gross comments on the CB. Not to mention, we stained the seat of Sandy's car and had to leave the windows open for three days, even after we sprayed a ton of Fabreeze in it.

We said our good nights and Liz drove me to my motel, promising me we'd have an early breakfast and she'd take me sight seeing.

-----

Laying in bed, I reminisced over what I had seen and done that day. As I did, that wonderful familiar feeling began to creep around my insides.

I masturbated until I fell asleep. I never go anywhere, over night, without bringing my big red glass dildo and I was glad of it. Over an hour of non stop fucking myself, cumming six different times as I dredged up the voices of those men, especially those of three guys with really sexy voices.

Over the next two days Liz took me to all the tourist spots. Tucson is a beautiful place and there is a ton to do there, but I was disappointed that we never went out on what Ruth called Show and Tell. We show and they tell us what they want.

-----

When I got home, I couldn't shake my desire to tantalize those truck drivers. I found myself wearing a skirt and t-shirt with no bar and panties as I drove around the Indianapolis 465 loop.

I searched for trucks to flash my tits to or expose my cunt.

It wasn't the same. I knew they were looking at me, but I wasn't getting the same gratification, it felt kind of empty. The hot cunt dripping drive and feel wasn't there, and I stopped going out.

A week later, I was invited to a home cooking product party. I didn't really want to go, but Mandy was a good friend.

It was one of those, where twenty people are invited and the all say they'll be there, but it was just Mandy, Tam, a Korean woman that Mandy worked with at Mutual Insurance, Lynn Holt, the sales lady and me.

I didn't recognize Lynn at first, she had gained a lot of weight since we last worked together in sales at the now defunct Heilig Meyers Furniture store.

The product demo was forgotten as the four of us sat, sipping cheep wine and getting acquainted or reacquainted with each other.

We all had two things in common, we were all divorced and hated our x-husbands.

Mandy tossed the conversation in my direction. " I know you just got back from Tucson. Tell us about everything you did there."

I almost choked on my wine and began to giggle. I was thinking, there's no way I could tell them, when a vision of me thrusting my cunt up to the car window, filled my mind and my face flushed.

Mandy asked, "What just happened?"

"Don't ask. It would embarrass me and you if I told you."

"What could be more embarrassing than me telling you how my husband use to give me an enema and then fuck me in the ass," Lynn said.

"Are you sure you want to hear this? It involves exhibitionism and some masturbation."

Tam now spoke up," I love not wearing panties and masturbating when I'm at work."

Everyone took a quick look at her and she blushed.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I want to hear every dirty detail. There are dirty details," Lynn asked?

Everyone seemed interested, so, I gave them the uncensored story. When I finished, we all noticed that Tam had her hand down the front of her slacks.

"What!" She said, "I don't know about you, but when I get horny, I have to do something about it."

Mandy spoke up. "I'd like to try that. That is if Kathy will show us how it's really done."

No one bought any baking products, but everyone kicked in twenty dollars.

We agreed in two days, this Thursday, right after work, before the sun went down, we'd go out on our first Show and Tell mission.

-----

That Wednesday I went to the Pilot Truck Stop off I465. I batted my eyes lashes at a young clean-cut and rather hansom truck driver. I told him I wanted a small cheep CB radio and asked if he could help me pick out what I needed.

Not only did he save me some money, by not letting the manager over sell me on stuff, but he took ten minutes and installed it in my old 1994 Lincoln, and showed me how to use it.

Just a quick note: All you need, in order to do this, is the cheapest radio, it's a small black unit, on sale it will cost $29.99, and it's always on sale some where. The antenna with cable is 19.99 and if you want an additional speaker, which I recommend, the cheep model is 12 and the high end is 20 dollars.

-----

Our first night out, wasn't as exciting as I had wanted, but the girls were happy with the results. Lynn got the biggest response, when she flashed one of her large heavy tits and a drivers voice came over the speaker. "Shit, she just pulled out a big old titty with the pinkest nipple. It looks like a pink rosebud, it's so big. -- I'd like to use her tit for a pillow and I could fall asleep sucking on that nipple of hers."

Mandy was driving and all she did was hike her skirt up to her crotch, coaxing a few minutes of comments, "Wish she'd pull that dress up a little higher. I'd love to see what's further up. -- What she's show-in don't look half bad."

As for me, I tried doing what Ruth did. I had a breast exposed from my tube top and was pulling on my nipple. The first two trucks we rolled by didn't even notice. By the time we pulled along side the third truck my nipple was hurting so bad I had to let go. That's when I got noticed. All and all, I figured I got about half as good comments on my tits as Ruth had. So I consoled myself with the thought that her tits were more than twice the size of mine, so really I did better than she did.

We really did have a good time, even though we didn't get horny enough to masturbate, we all agreed to do it again tomorrow. Tam was excluded in that not masturbating part. I swear, that girl gets horny and puts her hand to her crotch if she sees a magazine ad for men's underwear.

The next night was totally different. I was driving, Lynn and Tam were in back. Tam had quickly claimed the passenger side back seat.

Tam stands five feet seven inches tall, not short by any means. She probably tips the scale at a hundred and one pounds, if she is wet and fully clothed. She must have tits, because she has small nipples and areolas the size of a half dollar, but I've seen men with bigger tits than she has.

The one big thing about Tam is her appetite for orgasms.

As soon as we merged onto I465, Tam stripped off her shorts, then opened her handbag and pulled out a rubber cock. It was about ten inches long complete with rubber balls, so only six inches was the most it could penetrate. The girth of it was another story. It was every bit of two inches across.

"See this," she said, with a twinkle in her eyes, as she waved the dildo around. "You watch I'll get their attention tonight."

She was right. The radio crackled. "This is nuts. There's a Chinese broad in an old white Lincoln and she's waving a big fucking dildo around and..."

"Where are they, what lane?"

"South bound, just at mile marker seventeen and this gal has no pants or underwear on. -- She's got a tiny skinny ass and a big bush of black hair. - I'd like to see her use that thing."

I was getting excited. "Tam can you really take that big dong in you?"

"Oh, it's no problem, I have bigger at home."

"Ok then. Put your legs on the seat and your back into Lynn's lap. Now do what ever you want with your toy. Lynn. You need to push her so her cunt is closer to the window, while your supporting her back." I felt like a producer, orchestrating their movements.

Tam didn't need much coaching.

A new voice came over the speaker. "Hay, their beside me and the oriental babe has her cunt in the air and... -- Wow, holy shit, there's her dildo. Oh Damn, she's putting it in. - What a sweet fucking cunt on her. -- This is fucking wild. She is humping that thing like crazy. --- Shit, I'd like to have her fuck my dick like that. God, she'd drain me dry in no time."

I turned my mirror so I could watch Tam. It was easy to see that his words were spurring her on. Getting her to perform for him. She was working that fat dildo in and out with a piston like movement.

As she did, she started to talk out loud to the guy on the radio, as if he was there with her.

"Ooh, fuck yeaaa. Push that big cock of yours into me. Oooh Fuck. Oooh Fuck, your going to make me come. - Aaah, this is no little cum, it's a big one. Yea, Yea, FUCK!"

With that she pushed her cunt up to the window.

The other drivers, not able to view Tam, all wanted more details, They were bombarding the lucky prick, as he was being called, with questions. "What's she look like? - How big is her cunt? - Can you see her tits? - Are the other broads fucking themselves?"

I watched Tam as her ass fell back to the seat, but she kept moving the dildo, not like before. Now it was with a slow, steady push and pull.

"Tam." I coaxed her, "Pull the dildo out completely and spread you pussy lips. Lets give him a good look."

She slowly pulled the dildo out, then ran it up and down her wet slit, before she forced the head of the dildo into her mouth, stretching it open. She then brought both hands down to her cunt, inserting two fingers from each hand, and pulled her cunt wide open.

The driver was breathing very heavy as he described how the Chinese girl had just pulled her cunt open for him. I wasn't sure if he was having a heart attack or if he was jerking off as he watched Tam tantalize and torment him.

I also noticed that Lynn, Mandy and I were squirming in our seats, I know my pussy wanted attention and I'm sure the others felt the same. Despite our needs, this was Tam's show, no one wanted to take the attention away from her. We were going to let her see it thru and help if she wanted it.

Tam let go of her cunt. She then pulled the dildo from her mouth and plunged it into her stretched out pussy.

The CB was silent for a minute. "Where are they," Tam wanted to know? "Shit, my pussies on fire and I need to come, I want to..."

I had pulled forward to the next truck, I guessed our big talking trucker just shot his load and was done for the night.

The radio just came back to life as Tam called out, "Kathy."

"What is it Honey?"

"Make him talk dirty to me. Please make him."

I was about to tell her I couldn't, when her wish was granted.

"I was wondering what happened. - Their beside me now and Crap! - The Swift driver wasn't kidding. - Her pussy is stretched to the max with a fat dildo."

A new driver, "Paul are you string me along?"

"This is no lie, that Swift driver was telling the truth. -- I'm telling you, she's just pounding away on it. - holy Fuck, She's just a tiny little thing and that dildo is as big around as my wrist. - She' shoving her pussy up in the air and... - What the fuck was that. She just shot a stream of piss all over the window, and I swear, I heard her scream my name."

Tam was talking to herself and the driver that couldn't hear her. "Ooh, yes, that's what I need. Oh, Paul, I can feel it, getting bigger and bigger inside me. Poke me with you prick. Yea, yea, that's the spot. Your going to make me come. I'm going to have the big one, I know your big fucking cock is going to fucking fill my hole and making it happen for me."

Tam was in a different world. The three of us couldn't understand what was going on with her, when she heaved herself into an arch and began to squirt against the car door, window and roof as she emitted an ear piercing scream of " P A U L!"

Once the squirting stopped, she collapsed and I floored it to the next exit, where I pulled over. First to see if Tam was OK and secondly to mop up the flood she just released over my newly cleaned car interior.

I was ready to call it a day and go home to give my pussy a well needed work out. I also needed to get out of my cum dampened dark blue shorts, that I just noticed had a very wet spot, all the way up to my mound.

When I asked how everyone else felt about going home, Mandy began to plead, "Please, just a little more. After watching Tam fuck herself to a squirting climax. I think I have the nerve to show my tits off. I don't want to chicken out, like I did last night."

I got back behind the wheel, "Mandy! Lets go show some titties."

We merged into traffic and I saw our target, three trucks in a row. "Get ready to take it off."

When I heard her slip her heavy jersey over her head, I looked over. My foot came off the accelerator and my jaw hit the floor as I saw Mandy's tattooed tits.

After I got over my initial shock, I began to notice details and I hope my description of the delicate art work can help you envision it. From her cleavage, a whale tail came up and fanned over the top round of her breasts. Two, four inch high heads of unicorns, one above each breast were set slightly off center, allowing the outside curve of her breast to form the neck line of the unicorn. From her collarbone on each side of her neck, small fern branches formed a permanent necklace.

"What do you think." she asked, with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"I think, with tits like yours and the gorgeous tattoo to set them off, your going to be a big hit.

Flaunt em." I told her as we approached the first truck.

Mandy turned in her seat and pushed her tits against the glass as I pulled up and then kept a steady pace, in line with the drivers window.

Sure enough, the CB came to life. "Yea, breaker. I got a looker here. She's showing me her tattoo."

"Yea, what's it look like?"

"I don't know - I can't take my eyes off her nipples."

"Come-back?"

"I said she has a tattoo on her titties, but all I can see are a real pretty set of knockers and nipples being pushed against her window. And I forgot to take my heart medicine today."

Mandy pulled her tits away from the window and scooted down in her seat, spread her legs and flipped her dress up, exposing a neatly trimmed line of black pubic hair, with a tattoo of a swan, its neck bent and its bill touching her slit.

"Hot Fucking Damn. She's got a big bird by her cunt and its pecker is going for her clit. -- Where in hell did I put my heart medicine? --- Oh lord, take me now, I ready to go, only don't take me until she's done."

I'm sure the other two truck drivers were confused and not believing this old timer. I looked over at Mandy, and I could see why he wanted his heart medicine.

Her right hand was squeezing the nipple of her right breast and two fingers of her left hand were sliding in and out of her glistening wet cunt. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back on the headrest.

I gave the car more gas and we cruised up to the next truck.

Mandy didn't open her eyes or increase the speed of her strokes. She had a goal in mind and was going to reach it her way.