Channel Surfing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not a passionate kiss but, we were naked, after all, after going through an extended period of sex and with our bodies now pressed together, well, it was no ordinary kiss goodnight.

As I turned to go back up the stairs, I heard her say, "If you're not busy tomorrow night, maybe we can do this again?"

I felt my cock respond even before I could get out my words of acceptance.

It was the first night in a long time that I didn't jack-off after I'd gone to bed. I slept the sleep of the sexually-satisfied for the first time in ages.

I did make one decision after our first time masturbating together...I was going to shave around my cock. I hadn't bothered, of course, but I knew from watching porn on my computer that guys today were pretty much all clean-shaven.

So, I waited to shower until just about six that afternoon and shaved off my pubic hair. I'd never done it before and had a couple of nicks here and there but nothing that threatened my future sex life, thank goodness.

I'm sure you have awaited some eagerly desired event watching the seconds tick off slower and slower, well, that's what my Saturday was like and, finally, finally, eight o'clock came around and I stripped naked and went down the stairs into her apartment where she was in an upholstered armchair, naked, with a leg thrown over each arm, slowly rubbing between them.

"Oh, you dressed for the occasion, Lew, good for you," she greeted me.

"But you got a little head start on me."

"Yes, I confess, I started about seven o'clock. I've had two orgasms already. Surprised you didn't hear me."

I stood there looking a bit disappointed, perhaps.

"I just couldn't wait, Lew, sorry. Here, I'll make it up to you, come over here."

I stepped over to her and she said, "Well, look at you. That's a difference from yesterday. Is this for me?" she asked nodding to my bare crotch.

"Well, it's a more contemporary look, I suppose."

"I love it, makes you look bigger, did you know that?"

"Oh, anything in that department is welcome, I suppose."

"I'm not one of those bigger-is-better types. No, it's what you do with it that really makes the difference. Did you nick yourself there?" she pointed.

"Well, we guys aren't so good with a razor once it leaves our face," I joked.

She smiled and she reached up and took my cock in her hand, lifted her face up and I watched her soft lips glide over the head of my cock and begin sucking. Her eyes were looking up at me, knowing just how good she was making me feel, she knew, oh, she knew.

I stood there as her hand reached under to gently caress my balls while she sucked the tip, running her tongue around making it feel so good.

Was she good? Absolutely not, she was fantastic. All she did was the head of my cock. She didn't take my length inside trying to suck all up and down my shaft, no, she knew where most of the feeling is and that's what she focussed on. It was exquisite.

She sucked me for a few minutes, then pulled her head away, telling me, "Well, maybe that catches you up some. I'll leave the rest to you, okay?"

Of course, I would have rather had her finish but, after all, I wasn't expecting any oral action from her to begin with. So, I moved back to the chair, took the lube and began.

She had a vibrator inside her and was using that, then after a minute or two, took it out, clicked it off and said, "No, I think it's all fingers tonight," and began slowly rubbing her fingers through her wetness.

"Mmm, yes, that's what I want. That and watching you stroke that nice cock of yours, Lew."

"Glad you like it, Amy, it doesn't get too many compliments these days. He thanks you."

"He's quite welcome and, yes, he is a nice cock, I love to watch him cum, every spurt makes my pussy throb, did you know that?"

"No, I didn't but I'm pleased that it does," I told her.

"Not as pleased as I am, Lew," she said with a wink as her fingers began moving inside her.

Every so often, she would take her fingers out and suck them so I asked her if she liked to taste herself.

"Geez, I do it so automatically, I don't even think about it. Yeah, I guess I like my own taste. Wanna try it?" she asked, pulling her two fingers out and holding them out for me.

I got up and stepped over to her, bent down and she slid her wet fingers into my open mouth and I sucked the taste away. I opened and she took them back as I told her, "I see why you do it, it's nice, you taste really good."

"Scoot your chair over, Lew, I'll share with you if you want."

I pushed my chair over next to hers, sat down and we resumed our masturbating.

I stroked for a minute or two, then she pulled her fingers out and fed them to me as I opened my mouth while I continued moving my fist up and down. I sucked her fingers as she wiggled them in my mouth, grinning as she did it.

"I like your mouth, Lew. Nice and warm and friendly."

She pulled her fingers back as I watched her reinsert them back into her body to begin pleasuring herself again.

We continued pleasuring ourselves for a few minutes when she offered me her fingers once more which I eagerly sucked clean.

We were now touching each other in small ways, my cock had made it into her mouth and her pussy-soaked fingers had been in my mouth. I was surely happy with how things had gone.

"I'm getting close, here I go," she cried as her whole body trembled and quivered as she threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning over and over.

"Oh, so good, so good, yes, oh, my pussy," she groaned as her fingers kept fucking herself.

"I want to see you, Lew, I want to see you cum for me," she asked as I stroked up and down.

"I'm pretty close, it won't be long now," I gasped and she came right back with, "Oh, it looks pretty long to me," then giggled like a schoolgirl.

I always know when the tip end of my dick gets all tingly that it's not long until my cock does what it's built to do and, sure enough, white globs of cum began spurting out as Amy gazed intently.

"That was a lot of cum. Is that normal for you?"

"I think it was stronger than normal, after all, having you here is a big help, a really big help."

"That's nice to know, Lew."

I continued to stroke myself while she went through three more orgasms, each one more beautiful than the last. She finally slumped back and said, "Whew, that's it for me, tonight, or I'll be sore."

"Yeah, after all, we do need to get some sleep, right?"

"Yeah, I'm bushed. But, well, it was great fun, Lew. I'm really liking us doing this together."

"Me, too, it really feels natural, somehow."

"It does. Kind of like we're getting used to each other. Maybe like an old married couple," she laughed.

"Well, doing this together doesn't make me feel older, that's for sure," I said as I stood there now pretty erect again.

"Yeah, that looks like it needs some help. Bring it over here, Lew," she said and I stepped over and she leaned forward as I watched her wet lips slide over the tip of my cock and glide down taking me almost all the way in.

I stood there, totally astonished, as she sucked me off. I've had blow jobs before, of course, but she was one of the best using her mouth and both hands to pet and caress my cock and balls while she sucked and licked me.

She especially licked around and around on the tip, then lifting it up to lick right under the tip. She did that until I was almost in a frenzy, then slipped her full lips over the head and sucked and sucked until I gave up my cum.

She swallowed it all, then stood up and kissed me. Her body simply felt wonderful in my arms. Then her head went next to mine as she whispered, "I'm not promising anything but sleep, Lew, but would you like to stay the night? Your company would be nice."

Now, how could I ever, ever turn that down?

"That would be nice, Amy, very nice. I'd like that, too. I accept."

She kissed me and asked me if I wanted to go up and brush my teeth or whatever and I said I would.

"You know where I'll be, right, after all, you built the bedroom," she kidded as I went up two flights to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and shaved, just in case. One never knows.

I figured that we'd been naked with each other already so she must not be expecting me in pajamas, so I trotted back down the stairs into her apartment.

It was dark except for a light from the bedroom and when I went in, she was in bed reading. She patted the place next to her and put the book down. I slipped under the covers and she reached over and turned out the light.

I felt her turn back to me and slide her arms around me as we kissed softly in the dark, our bodies enjoying each other's touch. We held each other quietly and I didn't want to make any abrupt moves, it had been so good letting her take the lead in things, I just didn't want to spoil it.

We held each other for a few minutes, then separated a bit and went to sleep. It was quite lovely.

Chapter 4

Not being used to sleeping with someone, it did wake me several times but it was pleasant each time just knowing that I had a lovely younger woman there next to me and that we were both naked.

When the room began to lighten, I opened my eyes to see Amy looking at me.

"Good morning, Lew, sleep well?"

"Yes, it was quite lovely to have you next to me all night."

"It was nice, I agree, I really think people aren't made to be alone, don't you?"

"There is a comfort in being with another person, that's true."

"Are you hungry, I'll make breakfast?"

"How could I refuse that? Yes, that's wonderful, I'll help," I replied and we got up and went into her kitchen to make coffee and eggs and toast.

The nicest part about our breakfast was that we were still naked. Amy now seemed quite relaxed about it and we just went about preparing our meal just like any normal couple. Except, of course, that her lovely body was having its effect on my cock.

"I think you may need some relief, Lew. Maybe a nice hot shower after breakfast?"

"I think a cold shower is what's supposed to help."

"But I don't like cold showers, Lew."

I sat there sipping my coffee thinking that maybe she means we'd shower together. But, I really didn't want to get my hopes up on that happening because it didn't seem like a clear signal. So, I just happily sipped my coffee enjoying the view.

I helped her put the dishes in the dishwasher, then she said, "Okay, shower time, Lew, let's go. I'm glad you put one in that holds two people," and she took me by the cock and led me to the bathroom and turned on the water.

Once it was warm, she got in, still holding me, guiding me in with her.

"Cozy but nice, huh?" she said as she handed me the soap and, still not quite sure where she wanted to go with all this, I began soaping myself.

"Um, how about me, Lew? I'm more fun," she said grinning wide as I began the delightful job of lathering her wonderful body. Her breasts were so silky and soft as I soaped her, I took extra time.

"Don't forget here," she said as she spread her stance and I got her sparkling clean underneath.

Then, she took the soap and began on me, my chest, arms, back, down to get my legs, my butt, the back up but never the one thing that was making itself well known at the time.

"Did I miss anything?" she grinned, then turned off the spray. "Oh, this," she said as she soaped my cock back and forth over and over.

"Am I doing it okay?" she asked.

"Oh, Amy, I think you know the answer to that. It feels quite wonderful."

It felt quite glorious and I put a tentative hand on her breast but she smiled at me so I fondled her with both hands as she jacked me back and forth.

She was using both hands on me and, well, it wasn't long until I was moaning and spewing my cum onto her belly.

It felt so good that I took her in my arms and kissed her, running my tongue in and around her mouth as I pulled her tight.

Then, I told her, "Amy, that was wonderful, you're just the best," and she turned the water back on and rinsed my cum away.

We dried each other off and I was expecting to go back upstairs when she asked, "I don't have anything particular to do the rest of the day, do you?"

"No, just laundry and, well, that I can do any time, I suppose."

She took my hand and asked, "Well, in that case, would you like to go back to bed? It just seems like that kind of a Sunday."

"It does, doesn't it?" I agreed and we went back to bed.

We got back under the covers and she turned to me and we embraced rather like old and familiar lovers. Then, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "I'm hoping you don't have anything against sex on Sundays, Lew. I'm sure in the mood and I hope you are, too," and I felt her hand grip my cock.

"I've always thought Sunday's were the ideal time for sex but, well, I've always thought that any day of the week was as well."

She held me even tighter, rolled onto her back, pulling me up on top of her, then widening her legs as my cock came to rest right where every guy wants it. All I had to do was push and the head of my cock parted her labia and slid inside.

Then we both pushed down and my cock moved right up inside.

"Mmm, I've been wanting this, Lew, have you?"

I laughed, it was all I knew to do but I did try to answer her question, "Amy, the first time you came to my door to look at the apartment, well, I wanted this right then. But, I never dreamed I would ever be doing this."

"Well, you are and it's nice," she cooed as I began moving in and out of her as she wrapped her legs up around my back.

Amy was the youngest woman I'd ever been with and she was a wonderful lover, full of moves, not like the girl I hooked-up with my junior year of college who just laid under me like an inflatable sex doll and was just about as much fun. No, Amy was an equal partner in bed, eager and attentive.

We continued to have sex as the days and weeks went by, it seemed to change into a more permanent arrangement where we seemed more a couple rather than just two people who were fuck-buddies.

Amy and I spent most of our time at home together, cooking, eating, having sex, going out to dinner, it was becoming more like we were together rather than just me being her landlord with privileges.

Then, one night after a wonderful lovemaking, she whispered, "I love being with you, Lew. In a lot of ways, you're the guy I think I've been looking for."

I can tell you that my heart leapt when she said that. It was far more than I'd ever expected to hear.

"I feel the same way about you, Amy. You've become very special to me. I've even thought about asking you something."

"Seems like a good time after what we just did," she grinned.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd...um, consider moving?"

She looked really funny at me, then I added, "Upstairs, you know, move in with me?"

She pulled me close, kissed me and said, softly, "I think I might like that. Can I think it over?"

I couldn't believe that I was getting such a positive response from her. I'd fully expected her to back away from any further involvement, after all, I was almost a decade and a half older.

I told her that, of course, she could and that I'd be fully understanding if she wanted to keep things just as they were.

But we were now eating together most nights and sleeping together, sometimes in her bed, other times in mine.

Then, a few days later, Friday night, after a particularly vigorous lovemaking, she said softly, "You know, Lew, there's a lot to love about you. I've become very fond of you, um, even, I think, a bit in love with you."

I lay there, our arms around each other as my heart melted when I heard those words for, myself, yes, I'd been slipping down that same slope.

"I think I feel the same way about you, Amy, I think you've become more than just a special person in my life."

"Mmm," she moaned softly as she kissed me. Then she rolled me on my back, lifted her hips up and held my cock as she pushed down on me and we made love again, now knowing that our relationship was deepening and that we were meaning more and more to one another.

Then, after we'd made love again, she told me she was ready to move upstairs.

We kissed and made out for a while and finally fell happily and peacefully asleep in one another's arms.

The next morning we got up and showered together and I took her out to breakfast to seal our new life together. Then, when we got back, we began moving her things up to my two floors in the main house.

One nice thing was that we could basically take our time moving her things up, leaving us plenty of opportunities for enjoying our new relationship to its fullest.

But, by late Sunday afternoon, we'd gotten her all moved in and pretty well settled. This began a whole new phase of our lives together as we began living together as a couple.

Amy mostly dressed in just panties and I wore boxers most of the time and that kept us pretty busy sex-wise, it was the most sex-filled time in my life so far and I couldn't believe what a hot, sexy woman I'd found.

It's been three years now since she first came to look at the apartment downstairs. A lot has changed, especially her last name. That's really the best part.

Oh, I almost forgot. We still keep Saturday nights as our night to masturbate...ourselves and each other. It's so nice to remind ourselves of how we got together. And fun, too.

12