Chantal Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
Never enough time to eat.
1.5k words
4.29
21.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandemonium, the best word to describe the chaos that reigns in the office this morning. With the incessant ringing of the phones, the never-ending low voices in the background your focus shifts to the phone that is shrilly ringing on your desk.

You pick up the phone and put on your best voice.

"Bonjour, Chantal Rose speaking., how may I assist you today? " The pleasantness in your voice belies your frustrations.

"Room 696" is the reply. A male voice, low, husky.

"Pardon monsieur?"

"Room 696." and the phone line disconnects with a click and the familiar hum of dial tone returns.

Stunned you sit there with soft flush starting to colour your cheeks. You know what he wants, needs desires and you know it is you. You can feel your heart start to race and the blood rushes to your nipples, which until now, were soft and pink but now start to redden, to fill out, lengthen and harden.

Your reverie is broken with the sharp ring of your next client on the phone.

Finally lunchtime!

You open your lower desk drawer, take out your purse and rush to the ladies room.

Locking the stall door behind you, reach up under your skirt and brush a finger over the cotton triangle that is warm and tight against your skin. You notice the slight rise of your button under the cotton, a Braille signature of your arousal. Sighing, you slip a finger under the waistband and pull them downwards, finding them clinging slightly between your lips, to the dampness that has been there since you answered that cryptic phone call this morning.

Stuffing your panties into your purse you hurry to the elevator. The ride to the main floor seems to take forever. The elevator doors finally open and you join the crush of everyone else in the building fleeing to enjoy the fresh spring day outside.

Coming out the doors you turn left and stride briskly down the sidewalk. The sun is warm on your face and your stride is brisk. The quickness of your steps makes your breasts bounce and your hips sway seductively side to side, drawing appreciative glances as you travel down the sidewalk.

Reaching the corner you stand on the edge of the curb, waiting for the light to turn green. Your breathing is quick, not from the brisk walk but in anticipation of your rendezvous. Impatiently you glance at your watch. 6 minutes have been lost from your 30-minute lunch. Finally the light turns green and you almost run across the street, jostling the slower pedestrians in your haste.

Finally you reach your destination, the Hotel Metropolis. The Doorman opens the door, tips his hat to you and you enter the lobby. Inside the air is cooler, calmer and is an oasis after the ocean of hustle and bustle outside. Your heels make a loud clicking on the marble floor as you cross the lobby. Standing in the elevator lobby, you stab the elevator call button, tap your foot while you wait and glance at your watch.

8 minutes have passed now.

Finally the elevators doors hiss open and you enter and select the 6 button and push again and hold the button, willing the doors to close faster, wanting the short journey to be over.

The elevator glides to stop at its destination and the doors slide open and your between them before they have fully dilated. Out the doors, you turn left take 30 steps and your there.

Suite 696.

You stop for a moment, glance at your watch, 10 minutes gone now. You take a deep breath, open the door and walk in.

The curtains are half drawn, making the room dim. You let the door close behind you. Your eyes adjust to see a standard hotel room with a king-sized bed, armoire with television, sitting area with two wing chairs.

I'm in one of them. A white robe, my hair still wet from my shower.

You're standing there, in the short hallway. Breathing hard from your rush down the hall, your skirt riding up on your thighs because of the long steps you were taking.

"Ready mon amour?" My voice still has the huskiness you heard earlier on the phone.

"Oui" and you walk towards the bed, dropping your purse onto the floor. Reaching the bed you stand there, waiting for direction, your knees tight against the mattress. You hear me cross the room, my robe making a soft thump as it hits the floor and you sense me standing close behind you, so close, you can feel my hot breath on the back of your neck.

" Climb onto the bed" is the whispered command in your ear.

You pull up the hem of your skirt so you can lift your legs up to the top of the mattress and kneel onto the bed.

A finger traces along your back, starting at the waist of your skirt, upwards to your neck. The single finger turns into a full hand, squeezing the base of your neck, massaging, and then pushing your forward, forcing you downward until your on all fours.

I reach down, take the hem of your skirt in my hands. The edge of it tickles the back of your leg as I lift it upwards exposing the bare cheeks of your ass. You can feel the coolness of the room's air on your skin. Your pussy is framed between your thighs. A naked pussy, smooth to my touch.

I kneel behind you, our combined weight causing the mattress to sag.

My body leans over yours.

You can feel my hard cock nestle in the cleft of your ass as I press close and you push back fitting me tightly between your cheeks.

My hands start at your shoulders and travel down your arms. This draws my face downward, letting me blow on the edge of your ear. My tongue darts out, travels along the ridge to your earlobe. I take it between my lips and suck.

I let go of your earlobe, "Down" is the command and I take both of wrists and pull them outward, spreading you eagle onto the bed.

Your face rests on the cotton sheets and your breasts are pressed tight onto the mattress. Your ass is high in the air.

I straighten up and my cock slips out from the crack of your ass. I hold it in my hand and stroke it, pull its circumcised tip down to nestle it between your lips. They are warm, inviting, slightly parted and damp. My hands rest on your hips to steady you and I lean forward. My cock slips past your pussy lips stretching them apart and I hear you exhale sharply. I meet resistance.

"David!!" escapes your mouth, muffled in the sheets and then a soft moan as I push forward again.

I feel you resist again and then yield.

"David" again but softer," Fuck me"

You gasp as my cock works its way into you, stretching you, filling you. Your pussy lips rolling along my cock as I push and pull, fucking you.

I slide the whole length of my cock in and out of you, until just the swollen cap of my cock sits nestled in the delicate folds of your lips. Then, gliding back into you in one smooth stroke. You approve and you let me know.

" Fuck me, cum for me " and you work your ass against me, pulling my cock deeper into you, soft moans turning into louder cries of pleasure. My balls start to rise. I close my eyes, focused on my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, hearing you moan deep in your throat with each push. The sound of your arousal is too much for me and I pull my cock out of you and cum.

I shoot a hard stream of cum over your ass cheeks and a second hard spurt between them. Hot cum on your darker rosebud. I nudge the swollen cock head between your pussy lips and spurt again. Hot cum over your pussy lips. Some running down your thigh, some ending up on your button, some washes over the purple head of my cock as the final soft dribbles leave me.

You quickly glance at the bedside clock. 20 minutes of your lunch break are over.

"Stay right there" and you feel me leave the bed and hear water running. You jump at the touch of a warm, wet towel between your legs, over your thighs, over your ass and your tight pucker.

" Mmmm messy girl. Now my turn Chantal Rose"

"David... the time"

"My turn Chantal Rose!"

"Sigh". You turn so you're sitting on the edge of the bed and brush a stray whisp of hair from your blushing face. You bend slightly and take my softening cock between your lips and suck gently. Your tongue runs over me. The taste of salt rests on your tongue and you eagerly take the last drops into your mouth and swallow.

"Good girl" Another 5 minutes are gone." And now you should be going. You don't want to be late".

You jump from the bed and head for the door. You stop to bend over and pick up your purse.

Opening the door you turn, " Love you David".

" I love you Chantal Rose, and don't forget, we have the room for tonight".

The door closes with a click and I hear you run down the hall.

And I start planning.