Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 02

Story Info
She becomes a common street prostitute.
7.5k words
4.38
57.5k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I was wandering around with a hard on for the rest of the weekend, I just could not believe that me putting my fantasy into words and getting the story posted on this site would have turned out the way it had. Chantal 'my best friend who was a girl' was already just about my lover and had committed herself to becoming a common street prostitute next Saturday. I thought that although there was plenty of time for her to get cold feet, this was unlikely, my fantasy had been so close to her fantasy and her obvious needs, that it would happen.

Arrangements were virtually in place, but I did contact a mate and asked to borrow his old Ford Transit van for the coming weekend, it was ideal for covert surveillance. I booked a room at the motel for the night; I did not want to drive back after the experience. Other than making sure my digital camera had batteries there was nothing more I needed to do, other then work off my frustration about three times a day.

Chantal called late on Monday night and confirmed my thoughts, she was really looking forward to the experience and said she had been watching her videos and wearing out her new toys. I told her that another chapter of my story would be released on the site the next day.

She rang, later, on Tuesday and said she had read another chapter, this time on the subject of girl on girl, two cocks in both holes and talk of a forthcoming gangbang. Her comment after we chatted about the story in some detail was "Don't fancy girls and as for the rest I can't imagine reality catching up with your fantasy, but I enjoyed myself imagining it. It is nice that your fantasy involves you remaining faithful, as the other Chantal said 'that's sweet'."

All I could say to the last comment was "My fantasy had me surrounded by very attractive women but so far I don't fancy Davina or any of the youngsters I've seen, so at least for now you have no worries."

On Wednesday she called and informed me that she had done the necessary modifications to the old skirt and that it looked in line with my fantasy – she said she had done some poses in full kit and looked, and felt, sluttish. We discussed the things she had to carry in her handbag and came up with the need of quite a large one. I came up with cell phone, CS gas spray and plenty of condoms, then added fags and lighter. Her list included wet wipes, lube, lipstick and a hairbrush.

Discussing things in detail was just getting her more and more excited, I was absolutely sure that it would actually happen. She did not manage to phone on Thursday or Friday but did send a text message 'don't worry still very much on – will come early sat and we can play around for a while.'

First thing Saturday I collected the van and did a little work fixing curtains to blank off the rear compartment, it was ideal for what I had in mind. Chantal was around before I had finished, looking rather nice, she was not yet in her gear though. "Come on into the bedroom, you can leave that, I have been so randy looking forward to tonight, I want some sort of action now." So much for any hope of her seeing sense (I honestly did have that hope in part of my mind) in no way was she having second thoughts.

She immediately striped off and lay on the edge of the bed and I obliged by working on her pussy with two fingers and her clit using my tongue and lips. I did not need to use any lube she was so turned on that my fingers were soaked and she was moaning a long drawn out 'yesssssss' on my second or third finger movement. After she settled, she told me to lie beside her and play with her boobs and nipples. I willingly complied, but said "Hello darling it is nice to see you! You said you were looking forward to tonight, I think getting this close you should we getting cold feet."

She cuddled up even more and pressed my hands harder into her boobs and said "I actually was having some sensible thoughts this morning and I did have a rather sick feeling in my stomach. The sane me knows it is an idiotic fantasy, which is why I needed what you so efficiently just gave me; a reminder from my body what I have been missing all these years."

I said "I can give you that sort of pleasure, and more, anytime you give me the opportunity, you do not need to offer this lovely body up for sale to a drunken, smelly pervert to achieve it."

She said "I know; and it's not just my silly mind games saying it would be cheating, if you are my lover but not cheating if you are my pimp. I want you to be my lover but I also want to play out tonight's fantasy, if it does go wrong and I chicken out you can still have your wicked way with me tonight."

I said "Forget about me, if you have doubts we call the all thing off now, just go back to reading stories it is much safer for your mind and your body."

She pulled her legs up to her chin and smiled "It was only a little moment of sanity I have been fantasying along vaguely similar lines for several years and now my wonderful pimp can make it happen. At the moment I am sure that things will go ahead as planned, but I promise I will stop if things don't feel right."

"We will stick to the rules for now, as I have promised you my virgin ass after I have had all those men in my pussy and mouth, would you like to warm it up for us now When I said warm up I don't mind the odd slap you gave me last time, but I am not into anything harder."

I cuddled her "I meant it when I said I do not want to hurt that lovely body of yours, that rough stuff was part of the story not my fantasy. I would like to play with your ass but no toys, just my fingers; I don't want it to be slack tonight which your pussy presumably will be after all your 'johns'."

I got her into a doggie position and put some lube on my fingers, but first used my tongue to lick around her little hole and curling my tongue managed to force it in. Then starting with one finger I opened it up, and was soon able to slip in a second with no difficulty. She was giving me sluttish verbal encouragement, good verbals for a future punter, especially when I forced in a third finger and started working in and out.

I used my other hand to slip two fingers into her pussy, which had her squirming and climaxing for the second time that day – I hoped it would not be her last. I kept up the treatment gently, while she completed her enjoyment which took a while. When she finally settled, she lay on her back and invited me to play with her nipples.

Her boobs and in particular her nips were pleasantly red and I accepted her invitation and used my fingers to pull and twist both, not rough but firm. She said "That's nice; I may be able to do something that Nevada Chantal thought dangerous. A stainless steel barbell would look rather sexy through each and it would give you something to pull on."

I said "My whore can spend her earning on whatever she likes, but my little friend seems to appreciate that suggestion, I had held him under control until you said that."

She laughed and said "No promises, but one request please, don't sit in your van tonight wanking off I want some cum after I finish wasting pints of the stuff inside condoms."

I replied "Nevada Chantal kept her condoms from the first night had you better take a polythene bag to collect them, would be sensible from a litter point of view anyway."

Chantal agreed with me and wondered why Davina had not mentioned the litter aspect because that would obviously cause a lot of grief from the many moaners running down the oldest profession. I again tried to get out of her what she was going to charge but was told to wait and see. We spent a couple of hours playing and talking in the bedroom and then had a bit of lunch.

We decided to drive up early and both settle into the motel but before we left I did give George a call to confirm that they were not having a purge that night. Although both street prostitution and kerb crawling is illegal a 'blind eye' is turned except occasionally when some pressure group kicks up enough fuss so that the police have to be seen to do something.

On the drive up Chantal jumped from periods of long silence to spells of continuous chatter, obviously she was still having mind battles. We booked into the motel and the first thing we did was have a shower together, which got her more relaxed. She then insisted that I go out and get lost for twenty minutes, she would ring my phone when I was allowed back in.

I went out to the car park and checked over the van and picked up a few drinks, crisps and cigarettes to keep me happy for the rest of the evening, hopefully I could do without tissues, I had a much more interesting place to get rid of that sort of bodily fluid tonight. I did consider phoning Davina but figured Chantal would, if she wanted to.

My phone gave two rings and I quickly headed back to the room, I had a visitor's key for a door on the wing, the room was on so did not need to go into reception. I knocked on our door and got a "Cum in luv." Chantal was perched on the windowsill dressed in full hooker gear and dragging on a cigarette; she had definitely achieved my fantasy look.

"Does my pimp want to take me to work now, no twitch in my leg muscles and feeling moist in my naked pussy?"

"If you are absolutely sure, it is a little earlier then I thought we would start, but it is getting dark so why not. Although you can obviously stop at any time during the evening, this is the moment of truth. Is the not so innocent housewife who has so far had sex with only her husband really going out now to sell her body to any, and all, men who will give her a few pounds?"

She came across the room took me by the arm and said "Ready when you are, lets go for it." We drove down to the 'red light' area and I dropped her off a few hundred yards from her pitch and parked up exactly where I hoped I would be able to. It gave me a good view of her spot and a view down the alley nearby, the only street light was on the opposite side of the road just past where she would stand.

I climbed over into the back of the van and looked down the road and there was my very own prostitute walking towards me. She had put on her platform shoes, whatever else hurt at the end of the night I bet her feet and leg muscles would be killing her. When she was walking the skirt did give an interpreted view of everything under the skirt, which was of course only her naked body.

She passed me and took up her position, striking the 'pose' and lighting up a cigarette; she did look exactly what she very soon would be – a common prostitute. The street was completely deserted apart from us; the weather was dry and not very cold, although both were forecast to change later in the night.

We must have set up shop a bit too early as it was a good twenty minutes before there was any sign of life, and that was the competition. Some twenty five yards away two young girls were standing obviously waiting for business. The zoom on my camera showed that they were talking about the new whore down the street but made no movement in her direction. They were both dressed in skin tight vinyl skirts and crop tops, one with long straight blond hair, the other a 'punk' pink.

I had already taken several shots of Chantal but I added a few of them for atmosphere. At last an old battered Nissan car drove slowly up from behind me; he looked at her but continued up the road also passing the youngsters. Chantal had gone to the edge of the pavement and from her body language he would have been in no doubt what she was offering. A few minutes later a man in his fifties wearing a cheap suit and grey mackintosh walked out of the road behind me and after glancing around a few times went up to Chantal, it looked like she was going to drop the 'aspiring' part of her job title very soon. After a short conversation she took his arm and walked with him down the side alley.

The lighting was not very good, but I saw what was virtually a shadow kneel down and after some preparation take his cock in her mouth and give him a pretty quick blow job. She stood up and walked with him back to her pitch. After he walked away she phoned me and said. "That's it your best friend is a prostitute, bit like Nevada Chantal's first he hardly said a word and it did nothing for me better luck next time. Love you."

She hung up without giving me chance to say anything; she had actually done it although a pity it was not a proper fuck, she would have liked that much better. After only a few minutes, another guy walked from the same direction, a little younger wearing a sweater and jeans. Again a quick negotiation and off down the alley, very similar although perhaps a little longer and she was back again waiting for more. I got just a text message 'even worse that one was smelly'.

When she was back in position a Fiesta drove up and after a brief chat she had got into the passenger seat. This was now going to be the bit I knew I would hate, I made sure I had got a photo of the car registration but also wrote it down just in case. The wait was not at all like my fantasy where I had a two way mirror to watch, anything could be happening to her.

After what seemed like hours, I had nearly jumped into the front of the van to go and find her; it was in fact a little less than a quarter of an hour the Fiesta dropped her back in position. Her text read 'nice guy only oral – shame'. Around a quarter of an hour later two cars came up the road, one passed by slowly but the second stopped to talk to her. It was a Range Rover which she was soon climbing into, another painful wait, even longer this time.

When he dropped her off she gave him a wave and telephoned me "That was much more like it, he very efficiently used my pussy, walk across and I will take you down the alley and say thank you." Mixed emotions for me both glad she had enjoyed it and would presumably continue but that would mean more worry for her safety.

I jumped out of the van and walked over "We won't talk now but I wanted to say thank you to my pimp for arranging things, that last guy made me feel that the whole idea may work out. Now let me see what your cock looks and tastes like I want it all right down in my stomach can't have my punters seeing me cum splattered may give them ideas."

The beautiful girl then took me down the alley knelt between my legs and gave my cock a Nevada Chantal quality deep throat burying the full length of my cock into her and bring me off without spilling a drop. With unanimous agreement that it was a great experience she told me to get back in the van and let her get back to work.

Without much of a wait a two year old BMW pulled up and took her off again, I was getting a little more used to the wait but it still seemed like ages before he dropped her off. The text read 'good fuck, good guy, gave him my cell number'. Things were looking up for her and yet another customer pulled up, not very reassuring this one an old Ford van. Ten minutes later I got a text saying 'only oral, bit rough, bastard making me walk back'.

After several minutes I saw Chantal approaching arm in arm with Davina, they were chatting away and both stood on Chantal's pitch. After a while a Rover pulled up and talked to both girls; he drove off with Chantal. I hoped Davina was not annoyed, although presumably not, she looked around and obviously sussing me gave a wave and walked back towards the two youngsters.

The Rover dropped her back and the text read 'pussy he was fit'. I saw the pink punk girl coming down the road towards her and thought this could mean hassle. Not to worry the youngster opened the conversation and they chatted away with some obvious laughter for some time. Two lads then walked up to them, both late twenties smart casual dress but probably a bit drunk.

After some discussion between the four of them Chantal swayed off down the alley with one guy on each arm and the girl headed back to her pitch. I could see them down the alley and wondered what service she was going to render, with two punters at the same time. Again my view was little better than a silhouette, she was standing with one leg on a low wall and one of the guys was going at her from the rear, hopefully in her pussy, and the other guy was playing with her boobs.

He did not take long, and with some movement which indicated she was putting the second guy's condom on; the guys swapped places and she had another cock pounding away inside her. This location was not at all like the English Ranch, it looked downright crude as I watched her clean herself up when he finished. They were soon walking back chatting and I would guess she may have got a tip as one of the guys took his wallet out and gave her something as they left.

I did not get a message presumably because I could see what had happened, I think she was getting tired, at least her legs, as she now sat on a pile of old tyres if there were no punters around. When a car did show she jumped up and struck a pose on the edge of the kerb. Several passed her by but then a red VW pulled up and she was off again after a chat – I had a lovely view of her ass as she was bending over talking to him.

Just as he dropped her off a SUV pulled up and after a quick discussing she was off to the wharf again. I had no idea how much she was charging but none of her potential 'john's' seem to put up much argument. By now she must have got a fair bit of cash in her bag, another safety concern. Perhaps a little longer than usual she was dropped off again and this time I did get a text 'two nice pussies – second one nice and hard – he got my cell number'.

She had not had enough yet; giving out her number twice must mean she intends to continue her activities. I thought I must move us up market this was far too seedy for my lovely friend. After a reasonably long break she had a walker, well staggerer, who she took off down the alley. She was working on him with her mouth when I saw her jump up and start wiping her legs; she was still cleaning herself up as he left the alley. Her text read 'filthy bastard was sick all over my legs'.

She was not put off and again after a fair wait pulled another car, small Cleo, which had her back quite quickly. She flopped down on her tyres but before she had time to text I phoned her and suggested that her pimp was happy she had made him enough money and that he wanted a turn. Her reply "I am ok but you are the boss come and pick me up."

I scrambled into the front of the van and drove over to her. "Hello ducks want to see some action?" I told her I wanted an all-nighter and to get in. "Thank you my lover and pimp that went as well as I expected. I have taken seven cocks in the pussy that so far has only been experienced by one man and I got pleasure from every one of them. No fantastic orgasm like you can give me but the two guys I gave my phone number to will be very welcome to try again. Apart from those two perversely the other good climax was from one of those guys in the alley that even earned me a tip."

"There are downsides to working here, the blows in the alley are no fun at all for me especially the one that was sick all over me, but all in all I have given pleasure to thirteen guys and collected a surprising amount of cash. Enough moaning I got a lot of pleasure and now want to give you some, how was it for you?"

I said "A mixed reaction really, you fulfilled my fantasy looking so much the part standing there, waiting for your first punter, that was a perfect start. Then a bit of reality seeing you kneeling in a dirty alley, that was not like the ranch at all, but you had done it. Later the biggest problem of the night, I was always so worried when you were with just anyone in a car out of sight. You were not gone for any great length of time, but I was always so relieved when you came back.

"It got more erotic as things settled down, you were obviously enjoying it and I do not need to tell you what I thought of my reward. I want to hear your reaction in detail but my first summary is - good start but must go up market if you wish to continue."

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12