Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

She said "That's enough discussion on the subject for tonight, I now want us to give each other pleasure as lovers, and then snuggle up for the night, and we can talk about the future tomorrow." I parked up at the motel, near the door to our corridor, and took my very own whore to my room, did not see a soul – shame that.

She said she needed a leak and wondered if she should have a shower or did I want to use her as she was. I told her that I thought we would both be happier if she had a shower and rather unkindly mentioned the guy that had dumped his curry down her legs.

She had a quick shower and came out and gave me a cuddle "Now I can say thank you properly for everything you have done, what would you like?" I told her that her virgin ass would still be there in the morning and I would very much like to dump some cum into her pussy if it was not too sore.

She said, jumping onto the bed and pulling me with her "Lovely idea, in no way is it too sore for you to have it has only been used by seven guys tonight, plenty of mileage left in it still." I wanted to give her my best shot, earlier that day she would have had only had one other guy to compare my performance with, after just those few hours I was now number nine on her list.

I snuggled up beside her and nibbled her ear, gently caressing a nipple with one hand and sliding one leg over her thigh. "All those guys playing with your body and not a mark on you, although I suppose your pussy is a little inflamed – let me see if I can wake up your lovely nipples a little more." I then bent over and started sucking and lightly biting her other nipple, whilst still squeezing the first between my fingers.

This gave her a reasonable orgasm after just a minute or so of my attention, my equipment was absolutely rock hard but I thought I could wait a little longer and moved down the bed so I could use my mouth and fingers on her pussy. She was very wet as I slipped three fingers into her pussy and pushed my thumb against her ass, my position was not good enough to actually get it in. I slowly stimulated her with my fingers as I licked and then nibbled her clit.

I did not let up the stimulation as she had her second orgasm with me that night; with the three earlier ones she mentioned the fifth for her. She really had a good time with this one her boobs and nipples had become very red and engorged. I am not sure if she could take anymore warm up but by now I could not wait any longer to sample the goods. I knelt up and offered my cock against her dripping pussy and she said "Yes please my lover, and of course pimp, fuck your girl now."

I pushed right in, it felt so warm and pleasant, and started a slow and long rhythm but it felt so good that I soon had to speed up. I really wanted to give her the best but I was so pent up that I was letting go far too quickly. With my release she let out a nice long 'yes' and pulled me down on her chest and gave me a very nice kiss. I am afraid I then did a typical man type thing and rolled off her and still cuddling her said thank you and dropped off to sleep.

I was awake long enough to hear her say "That was marvellous my lover." As she pushed her body against mine and presumably went to sleep as well, her night had been far more tiring then mine.

I woke up with a very rigid cock which was not really surprising because it was very deep in Chantal's throat at the time. Giving it an extra suck she removed it and gave me a kiss "Good morning wonderful person, would you like to use your whores arse now, it's already prepared?" I quickly dispelled the thought that I was dreaming, and moved to push my cock against her puckered hole, which was now presented to me in the best doggie fashion.

"Good morning, what a superb way to wake up." I then applied firm pressure and my cock slipped into the virgin ass with surprising ease. I just went in slowly and not very deep, but she was not having that as she pushed back sinking it well in and letting out a little groan. It was her that started off a fucking motion but I soon got the message and started to give her as long and deep thrusts as I could manage.

I was definitely in heaven and Chantal was doing very well in particular when she tucked her hand under and started playing with herself. She was well away, might have even given a wake up call to a few of the other motel guests. I was quite pleased with my stamina; I had not been getting any practice for years, but finally with a few very hard thrusts emptied myself deep inside her.

She rolled over and pushing the now very erect nipples into my chest, gave me a hug and said "Oh I did like that, I have been missing some great experiences all my life, you will certainly get the opportunity to do that again plenty of times in the future. As I assume your old body will not be able to give me anymore pleasure for a while lets go and give each other a shower."

We played around in the shower for quite a while but we had to get going as her hubby expected her back before lunch. She got dressed in her jeans but still looked fabulous and we booked out and set off back home in the van. She immediately started getting serious "I have had a great time this weekend; my first reaction is that I am certain that I now have a lover - that was the best part."

Before I could comment she continued "As for my new profession there were some excellent moments and some not so good, obviously the venue is not conducive to continuous pleasure. Having said that, I am still very glad that however things progress and I am sure they will, that was the way I started. I am sure it gave me most of the sensations possible, and I must admit that my perverse mind and my body enjoyed the experience."

"Talking to Davina, she says that I am stupid working at the bottom and would get much more enjoyment going up market. I will have to talk to my pimp about how we achieve that, he has been so clever this far. I was very surprised by the amount of cash I collected, perversely probably more than the average night working up market. I had better sort out your cut, a fifty-fifty split presumably?"

I said "At last I am allowed to get a word in, thank you very much for the first comment; I am very pleased to accept your offer of being my lover. I gather that I still have to be pimp as well as lover but I am afraid that I like that idea as well; providing you want to. I will do all I can to help. You still have not admitted to your pimp how much your body was worth but however much it was it's all yours I don't want or need a cut."

"Before I tell you, the £100 for Davina and the motel room are my expenses it is not fair you pay for them."

I said "I will except the £100 but as for the motel room I got more than enough value for what I paid for that – remember?"

She opened up her bag and took out a large bundle of various denomination notes and taking off five twenty pound notes did not seem to reduce it all that much. "Obviously I can't charge what my body is worth when I just supply a filthy alley but it does mean I can get through a lot of guys, my total take for the evening was £570 including one tip of £20."

I was genuinely surprised at that "Hey lets turn around and get you back to work you are talking real money, how much were you charging?"

"A simple menu choice, a blow job from your girls' mouth was £20 if it was down in the alley but £30 if they gave me the comfort of their car. If they gave me pleasure in my pussy that would cost them £50 in the alley; but £60 if we were trying to get a comfortable position in their car- which by the way is impossible."

I laughed "I see my whore is not into customer satisfaction, you mentioned how you got your pleasure several times."

Clutching my crotch she said "Are you saying I don't give pleasure, I can ensure you that everyone who had me last night was completely satisfied with the exception of the drunken idiot that spewed up on me."

I removed her hand, for our own safety, as I was driving "If they left you with just a little bit of the satisfaction I had they would have been very satisfied customers. You said you gave your cell number to a couple of punters, I assume they were pleased. What have you got in mind if they call?"

"That's easy, another good fuck, they were both fit guys and nice with it. I suppose you want a more serious answer – as you know it is not my normal phone but a pay-as-you-go which is not traceable, I will leave it with you for now. If either calls you can take booking for next Saturday, I could use Davina's room but I think I will book a room for us at the discrete hotel she mentioned reasonably near."

"So you don't need me as a pimp, just as a secretary and to be nearby when you get hurt so I can pick up the pieces?"

"Oh you are going to be very busy this week, you have got to sort me out with a web site, book me onto two or three 'escort' web sites and give me another good fucking, we are nearly home."

"I can see I need to keep you working, I am too old to keep up with your demands although it will be fun trying. I will do some research on escort services, we had better take some photos before you go home."

"Waking you up again should be no problem if we do the photos first, putting me in erotic positions to make men want to fuck me."

"I think a few as you are dressed now, some in your hooker gear and a few on the bed naked will be all we can manage for now, and we can do some more when you expand your wardrobe. I take it we will be putting pixilation over your lovely face?"

"Yes, well we can try and keep my hair over my face and turn it away rather than ruin the pictures, get something up as soon as you can we can refine it later."

When we got back to my house, we had great fun taking a lot of pictures, she looked great and I got lots of good shots. It did have the desired effect, and I used that lovely body again, my second time in her pussy to our mutual pleasure. She had to get home but did say that she would have to give some serious thought to her future availability. With a long kiss and cuddle she returned to her home and husband.

When she left, I just slumped in my chair and wondered where on earth things were going. Just three weeks after putting my fantasy on the web, my best friend was my lover and I had no idea how that was going to develop, she was married. As for her prostitution our fantasies had become very much a reality, and she was very obviously not at all put off and wanted to continue.

All I could, in all honesty, do was play along and help all I could and try and keep her out of trouble. For the rest of the day, and all day Monday I researched 'escort' sites and built her a basic offering. I hoped she would phone as I was ready to go live and wanted her approval.

She did telephone quite early and greeted me with a very cheery "Hello my loving pimp; your loving hooker is feeling randy, have you lined up lots of action for her body next weekend?"

I had mixed emotions to her eagerness but had expected it. "I take it; any suggestion that you try and think sensibly how things are progressing would be wasted, so I will just e-mail you a link to a site I found."

She almost immediately picked up the mail and said she was browsing an interesting site headed 'Chantal, more fun then you can imagine'. "So far it looks like you have done a marvellous job, my bio and photos all work fine, I don't think anyone would be able to recognise me." She then agreed the prices sounded about right. I had set them as £70 1/2hr £110 1hr £200 2hr £400 4hr including dinner/dance. The same price was applicable for incall or outcall in the Seatown area.

She then got onto the availability area which I had set up as eleven on Saturday morning through to midnight. "As I have, for now, only got the weekend, you better amend it to two o'clock for the night and offer ten till two on Sunday morning that might get some takers. Your 'services' page is a bit bland, I did a bit of my own research last night and would like you to add a few things."

"Sensual experience promised, will kiss you any where and you can kiss me any where. Cum as often as you can manage I am able to encourage you to perform more times then you would expect. Absolutely at my discretion 'OWO' even 'CIM' – well throat actually and my small hole can be persuaded to join in the fun and a small spank is ok but ask first. The additional services are only considered for the 2hr sessions, possible for the shorter ones but you would need to buy more "time"."

She was going over the top "Whoa there, I don't object to the kissing and I would expect you to accept anal from the reaction I get and I hope the invitation to spank will not get out of hand. But, and it is a very big but, oral without a condom and cum in your mouth is out of the question that just is not safe."

She replied "I have been doing my own research and the risk of catching anything is something like all the media food scares, virtually nil. I just need to be careful I have no cuts or the like in my mouth and have a good look at the equipment offered. As for swallowing I did read that any danger is while it's in the mouth so 'Swallow or spit, don't let it sit'."

I was still not happy "Look that is stupid, if I put it in can I at least add that it can only be available to gentlemen on a repeat visit, you will then be able to be a little more selective. I think I will also add strictly no BDSM. Watersports or other unusual practices in case you get any more stupid ideas."

She said "Ok you can put in that clause for the OWO if you must. It might help me build up a regular client base; I take it my two from last week have not phoned."

I said "I still think that you are taking too much risk but I know you well enough to accept that I cannot win an argument, the e-mail I sent included three escort sites you can register on although if you do them all it will make a major hole in your earnings so far. Also are you going to book the hotel?"

She laughed and said "Already booked the hotel and I will register with all the sites I want as many hits as I can get, you had better arrange for the van again as I will probably still have to work the street. Will get off the line now and do some signing up; will phone tomorrow, love you."

After yet another call she left me slumped in my chair, wondering what was happening. So now I did not only have to worry about her getting beaten up, but she was also relaxing hygiene rules, although I must admit that a lot of the competition did offer it. I suppose she is sort of correct, the dangers are probably over hyped.

Early on Tuesday evening one of her 'regulars' phoned, I explained that she could not come to the phone and after establishing that he was the SUV, I thought she would like to know which one she was meeting arranged for him to have a look at her new site and call back. He phoned again after only a few minutes and said he would love to book a two hour session at seven o'clock, in her room, and wanted it to include all her services. I did warn him that none of them were guaranteed they were entirely at her discretion.

I had only just completed that booking when the other guy phoned, obviously the BMW, and he was also happy to check out the new website. He was also desperate to get the full service and with the same caution I booked him in for nine o'clock. He also tried to arrange for an all-nighter on the Friday which he said he would pay £500 for, he still expected to want the Saturday as well as he was very impressed.

I told him that it was unlikely but I would inquire and get back to him as soon as I could. The real Chantal obviously made the same impression on clients as the fantasy one did, already booked for half the night. I had started a file for each of her regulars and was now able to add their telephone numbers although she would have to find out their names.

Fortunately Chantal did call and after telling me that she had signed up to four sites and hoped to get lots and lots of customers I said "Oh dear, I expect that was a waste of your hard earned money, you must have spent most of your earnings?"

She replied "I know but there does seem to be a lot of competition out there and just for the moment my availability is somewhat limited. I think I had better ask you not to push me about what I just said; it is too early I have not fully thought it through. Why do you say I have wasted my money?"

I thought I had better not push, but I wonder what that is about "On Saturday your pimp has arranged for you to be in your hotel room from seven until eleven, well I have booked it was your skill that made it happen."

"Oh that's wonderful, you mean both the guys from last week called and booked a two hour session; if they want that after a few minutes in the car with me what will they want after two hours? You do mean it they both called, surely it's too early for the site to kick in?"

I said "Hey, go and take a cold shower it is only Tuesday, yes they both called, and after they looked at what you had to offer on the site were drooling over the thought of getting the full service. That is not all 'BMW' additionally would like to spend Friday night, all night, with you and offered £500."

At that there was silence at the end of the phone but only briefly. "My pimp has been doing his job very well indeed; perhaps he does have his uses other than a lovely cock. I can easily leave in the evening, if you will drive me. Get him to book into the motel and I will meet him at eleven, no say half past ten – I will phone him for details while we drive up. I had better have a cold shower now, or perhaps use my hand and then have a warm shower. Expect your favourite girl to drop in on the way home from work tomorrow, you deserve a reward."

My dear Chantal did not need the stimulus of reading my fantasy any more; reality was obviously working well on its own.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12