Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 07

Story Info
A wet and hard dogging session.
4.9k words
4.11
46.6k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

I find myself waking up again looking at my beautiful Chantal lying beside me and thinking how stupid, but wonderful she is. Over the last few weeks, my friend has become my lover, which was surprising enough for me to handle, even if it was not for what else she had become. She had read, very much to my surprise, a series of stories I had submitted to this site in which - in my fantasy - she had become an insatiable prostitute in Nevada.

Her fantasy thoughts coincided with mine, apparently so closely, that in a ridiculously short time she too was an insatiable prostitute. She, with a little help from me, had managed to replicate almost every sexual excess that 'Nevada Chantal' had experienced, and the real one was enjoying the whole thing immensely. The night before, against my better judgment, she had used her feminine wiles to get me to give her one of the few experiences that she had not tried.

She was sleeping peacefully beside me, I was almost afraid of what I would find as I gently lifted up the sheet to look at the state her breasts. After the treatment, I had given them the night before the whole upper surface of each was one big bruise. Her lovely skin, although not broken, was just about every colour a bruise could develop, a background of purple and yellow with harsher lines of black and red. Her nipples looked a much deeper red than normal, and I did not dare look at the effect the ruler must have had on her pussy lips.

Gently laying the sheet back, I disturbed her, which was just as well if she was going to work, and she smiled at me and said, "Sorry lover, I had to experience that, and I get the feeling that you enjoyed it as much as I definitely did."

I just returned her smile and said, "I should be furious with myself for doing that to you, as well as with you, for making me do it. Nevertheless, yes, you are very like the Nevada Chantal and we did both enjoy it. I am not sure you will be so happy when you see the condition your boobs are in."

She jumped out of bed and said "Shit, they look horrible, and ouch! They are tender, my pussy looks ok though. I must get ready for work now; shame you cannot kiss them better. I will have to wear a high neck to work the guys will be disappointed."

She had no time for breakfast and was soon off to work, as a parting comment she said "I will have to give up this job soon; I have found a much better paying profession."

As the week progressed just about all of the guys she had sucked off the previous Saturday had booked a session with her. She had booked in half hour sessions with them, starting at five o'clock on Friday night, allowing herself one half hour break. This meant she was giving her personal attention to an impossible sounding number of fifteen guys in one night.

The silly girl was doing her very best to outdo the fantasy Chantal, and succeeding.

The only other booking coming from the site was for a genuine escort job for Thursday night. A guy wanted to take her out for a meal and dance and then back to her room. The £400 charge was a bit much to pay for a night out with a girl, but it was Chantal.

We had regular sex during the week, and the thought of her upcoming weekend was keeping her in the mood. She did not mention the rough session again, but the bruising, after looking even worse on the Monday night, had cleared up by Thursday morning.

It was her 'off' week the following week and she said she had thought about getting her boobs done but was leaving it, although definitely on in the future, until we had settled down into more of a routine. She was now considering her new life to be routine.

We set off straight from her work on Thursday; her date for the night was picking her up from the hotel at eight. On the way up, she did admit to some worries about her stamina, not so much the dogging on Saturday, but the solid bookings for Friday. "Tonight should be good fun, if he is a nice guy, just an evening out as his girlfriend, but tomorrow will be different. As they will all get a free go at my ass on Saturday I will explain that they are not getting the full service, although I expect they will all enjoy it."

"I am really competing with Nevada Chantal now, not much left after this weekend. I suppose I should try a girl sometime although it has no interest for me, nothing against the idea in principle though."

I butted in and said, "That reminds me, my fantasy had me surrounded by loads of attractive women, you have not found me any at all."

She gave my leg a stroke and said, "I am sure that the real Chantal is as much as you can handle, if I find anyone else you may not turn out as nice as Nevada Ron and want to fuck her as well."

I replied, "You never know; the real Ron is a lot fitter than the fictional one."

She said, "I hope you don't mean that; I am going to be far too busy this weekend to give you the attention you deserve. Perhaps I will insist you spank me on Sunday as a reward."

I sighed and said "Oh dear, I thought you had got that out of your system."

All she could say was "Everyone is allowed to have a bit of relaxation after a hard time at work."

All I could say was "My writing has created a monster, a beautiful monster; I am sure your fantasies were nowhere near the extremes you have experienced."

She did agree with me, but said they were far more interesting then hers. As soon as we arrived, she had a quick shower and changed for her night out. The guy, Bob, wanted her in jeans rather than looking like what she was, and the customer is always right. She dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and beige stilettos with four-inch heels. Her top could only be described as disco wear, a nice colour blue silky material that was virtually just a bib, only straps at the back. Her naked back, bare midriff and plenty of titflesh needed the light denim jacket she put on to make her presentable while having their meal.

Just before she went down to meet him she said, "This outfit will look so much better when I have the boob job, although I don't look bad." With that comment, I was on my own again for the next few hours. She did, as arranged, check in when they had finished their meal, and were on their way to a club, all was fine and he was apparently a nice guy."

The hotel had a late function, a wedding, so I stayed in the bar all night and did find several people to chat to. They were just shutting up when Bob walked in supporting a rather drunk but obviously happy Chantal. She came over, gave me a drunken kiss, and told Bob to get her a couple of bottles of vodka ice and they went off to her room. She did look superb, she was just draping her jacket over her shoulder, and as she walked out her naked back topped off her lovely legs and ass.

I went up to my room wondering how long they would be, I heard a lot of giggling from next door for some time and finally the bed springs were getting some use. I did think that he was not very good, as I did not hear her yelling with pleasure. It then went quiet and I hoped they would not be long, and then I heard her door open and shut again. I got ready for some action and stripped off waiting for her to have the shower and come in.

When she did not show after ten minutes I phoned her but got no reply so a quickly grabbed my trousers and went to her room. Fortunately, the door was not locked, I went in and found her collapsed naked on the bed, and she was out cold almost certainly from the drink. More worrying than her consciousness was the fact she was lying there with her legs apart and there was cum trickling out of her pussy.

I tried to wake her but had to admit defeat and pulled the bedclothes over her and lay down beside her for the night. In the morning, she woke me up being sick in the toilet and complaining of a headache. When she was a little happier, I told her how I had found her including the information that he had obviously used her without a condom. "Shit. I was so far gone I have no idea whether I agreed or not. It was my own stupid fault getting pissed like that the state I was in I might even have suggested it. Typical date, guy gets girl drunk and she has no idea what happened."

"Sorry darling, not much else I can say other than I better go for a check up at the clinic on Monday. I suspect there is nothing to worry about though I don't think Bob, from what I could gather, has had very much experience, in fact almost none."

"I have got one hell of a hangover, I can't face any breakfast, and I will just go back to bed and hope I feel better this evening. I expect all those guys will manage to clear my head. Just leave me to suffer in peace I will see you later."

I went down, had my breakfast, and then went for a walk around the shops, as I had nothing better to do. Around midday, I looked in on her but she was still sound asleep. I thought it was best to leave her for a while. I went back up at two o'clock with several bottles of orange juice thinking I had better wake her. When I went in she was not there, but I guessed I would find her in my bath, which I did.

She was not looking too bad and said "Sorry again darling, I have been ignoring you I promise I will make it up to you on Sunday. I am feeling better especially after the bath and the drink you brought. Being naughty I will say that I finally get someone else's cum in my pussy and I can't remember a thing about it – shame."

I smiled and said, "If you are going to make comments like that you deserve a good spanking but it won't achieve anything as you will probably enjoy it. Are you really feeling up to your production line fucking tonight?"

"I will dress and you can take me for a walk along the beach to clear my head." When she had dressed and finished off the orange juice, we drove off to the beach. She was just dressed in jeans, a tight jumper, and almost a first for the new Chantal, just a pair of trainers. Our stroll did rejuvenate her up to the extent that she was eager to start her busy evening; she did not fancy a meal but did eat a couple of chocolate bars.

When we got back, she did her hair and makeup and put on a short wrap around white skirt and a blouse knotted below her tits showing all her midriff. This with a pair of heels completed her outfit; she would have no time to remove lots of clothes with her busy schedule.

Hazel was a little worried with the numbers expected tonight and had let us use a small lounge, which would keep the endless line out of sight of the bar. Chantal was ready and eager when her first guy arrived and she took him off to her room. The lounge had its own television, so I decided to settle down in there, and greet her punters.

Reasonably on time, she came in and collected number two, she was looking quite happy with her life. The evening continued with her keeping good timings, with nobody having to wait later than their appointed time, although I did chat to some that came early. Each time Chantal came in, she was very lively; obviously, the action was not taxing her mind or body.

She had planned her half hour rest at ten o'clock, after entertaining ten guys, she was showing no sign of overwork. She did ask if I wanted a quickie but I guess that was just showing off. We just sat and she had cigarette and a couple of orange juices, but number eleven soon disturbed us, and she was off again.

It did not seem very long before she had entertained number fifteen, all had shown up, and she took me off to bed. Perhaps she was not showing off earlier, she invited me to be the sixteenth in her pussy that night. We both had a pleasurable fuck; her pussy did not feel any different from all the action. When we finished and were cuddled up to go to sleep she said "Think of the mess my pussy would be in now if they did not have to wear condoms."

We both slept late and when she finally woke me up, we had actually missed breakfast. "Hello lover, see I am just as insatiable as your fantasy girl, that was a busy night but I did actually enjoy it. My pussy feels fine but my thighs are killing me, they are as stiff as hell, I must have shown too much enthusiasm last night. I have promised them all a go at my ass tonight which is perhaps just as well, although will I still think that when they have all banged it?"

We went out to town to have a nice big pub lunch and she caught up on some shopping, mainly condoms and lube for the nights work. She actually had a one-hour booking, from the site at six. She said she would let him use her ass, to loosen it up a bit. I said "I expect it will be loose enough when you finish, I doubt if it will close up for a week. Don't be afraid to say stop and at least let them use your pussy instead, if it gets too much."

The only response I got to my concern was "Don't be silly can you imagine Nevada Chantal giving up early, I am sure I won't; remember I am at least as able as she was."

I said, "Yes, after tonight you will not have to compete with her at all, I will concede that you are the winner – assuming you succeed."

She said, "I reckon I have had more setbacks than she had, and I have not slowed up at all, don't you doubt I will manage them all tonight."

I had no doubt at all that her mind would manage all those guys in her ass but I was not quite so sure that her body would. For her appointment, she put on a little black dress, not very imaginative but she looked sexy. I did listen from my room, as I expected she was well in the mood, in anticipation of later, and it soon became apparent that he was giving her pleasure. For a one-hour session, he was quite lucky and had the bed banging away three times, all of them, obviously gave her satisfaction.

When they finished she came and collected me saying, "He was a fit guy, I feel nicely warmed up although I have got one criticism of him. I invited him to come tonight but he said he was not in the group scene, shame." She then put on a pair of higher black stilettos and as she adjusted the top of her dress to ensure maximum cleavage was on display and said, "Lets see if I can find any action from the bar, I still have a couple of hours before Bob arrives."

She sat on her usual stool at the end of the bar looking absolutely fantastic but the pickings were very poor, after a while I went and joined her and bought her a second drink. She was just suggesting that I could break her ass in gently for what was to come when she spotted a fit looking guy watching her. A very tall blond guy, in his thirties probably, was sitting at the other end of the bar and she swayed across to him going for the kill.

In no time at all they were off to her room, I followed the beautiful legs and ass up the stairs and went into my room. The negotiation in the bar was quick but there must have been even less conversation in the bedroom. Almost as soon as I had shut my door I heard the next-door bed banging rapidly against the wall, it was rather loud but did not drown out her grunts and shrieks of pleasure.

The performance continued for some considerable time, he was definitely preparing her well. After a relatively short period of quiet the sounds started up again, with what must have been equal passion, this time lasting even longer. She came out after half an hour, probably just as well, it was a quickie, and gave me a huge cuddle. "Oh! He was one fit guy with one very long cock; I bet he got deeper into my ass than anyone else will manage later. If I describe my reaction as fantastic, I do not know how to describe what he did to my pussy. That was the most marvellous way to warm up for later."

Although William was not due for another forty minutes, we agreed that she was prepared and just sat down and she had an orange juice and a cigarette. She had already packed her bag and had two large pillows, which Hazel had agreed we could borrow. Chantal changed into a similar top to the night before, leaving her back naked and a wrap around tartan micro skirt. Although probably not too comfortable she also wore her black stiletto boots, the overall effect was neither smart nor particularly attractive. Her excuse was that I was not looking from the right angle – it would look good when she was stretched out over the bonnet of Williams's car.

When William called to say he was in the car park she put on a leather coat and we picked up the kit and went down to meet him. We were surprised when we got outside, it was a horrid night, quite cold with a misty drizzle. Chantal gave William a big cuddle, and after a brief chat set off for the same venue.

Driving through the woods it was very foggy and when we all arrived at the car park and got out it felt cold and wet. Not at all the right weather for her big night but she still wanted to go ahead, especially as the car park was filling up as the guys arrived. We left the engine running on Williams SUV and arranged the pillows over the bonnet. I positioned my car so the headlights illuminated the scene; all was ready except for Chantal.

It was far to cold for her bare back so she took off her leather jacket and put on a short padded jacket of mine I had in the car. It was obviously not possible for her to cover the main attraction of the evening, so she discarded her skirt. She stood there in a muddy puddle in just her high-heeled boots and my oversized jacket, her bare legs looking shapely but cold.

The guys were soon gathering around and Chantal took control, "Right lads, I am shaking with the cold and need some rapid warming up, all of you get your condoms on, use plenty of lube and get wanking. I need all of you extra hard tonight, William please be the first of many to use my ass."

She stood with her legs apart and bent over slightly leaning on her pillow, she gripped the wheel arch with her right hand and her left arm was just outstretched over the bonnet. William slipped into her slowly and after giving a grunt, she said, "Come on ram as hard as you can ... yes ... harder ... yes." She kept up plenty of verbal encouragement until he obviously finished.

Chantal was panting nicely as he plopped out and she yelled, "Quick, get another one in there, its still bloody freezing." She gave another grunt as the second cock invaded her ass, and the guy started giving slow and deep thrusts pushing her up the bonnet and onto tiptoe. She had to hang on as she gave him some encouragement, which seemed to work as he kept going deep but speeded up. From the yell of pleasure, it was obvious to all of us standing around that even under these conditions she could achieve an orgasm.

"Great, getting warmer – next please." Number three was in, he also cooperated in warming her up with a very brisk pounding and came in no time at all. "Lovely, keep it up boys." The next guy was a good bit older, even older than I was, and was a lot slower although eager to please. Chantal moved her free hand down and managed to work her clit as she did not need to brace herself so much. "Oh yes, yes faster please, faster."

Number five came at exactly the same time that Chantal had her second orgasm. "Yes! Quickly another fast one please." The next guy tried his best and was bashing away but it was now so muddy underfoot that the pair of them lost their balance and slid onto the ground. They untangled themselves and several of the guys jumped forward to help Chantal to her feet. She took off her jacket, stretched her beautiful body out across the bonnet, and got him to continue.

As number, six resumed his thrusting she held on tight to the doorframe and shouted encouragement. Her left leg and hair were covered in mud from her fall but her now naked back showed that she was warming up nicely with a sheen of sweat. Number six completed and was quickly replaced by number seven. He was very vigorous and returned her to orgasmic pleasure in no time, but from her comments did not last long enough.

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12