Chantal: The Real Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

That evening, and the following, she did not actually make any demands on my poor old body. She was definitely looking forward to her bachelor party, and said she was saving her responses to give them a good show. Chantal was actually a little nervous about taking on so many, while she could call a halt, if they got out of hand, there would be no excuse to slow down if they were polite.

As she intended to wear her tight white corset, I had to help with her dressing, we got it laced up very tightly. When she slipped on her shoes and gave a twirl, she did look very fuckable, the corset pulled her waist in forcing her tits up – the corset held the underside of her breasts but left the rest, including her nipples on show. She said, "This is tight, I may need to ditch it sometime during the evening, but for now it helps the funny feeling in my stomach. I know I have had a lot of practice in the last few weeks, but this party has got me a little worried."

On our drive to the guy's house, she was still feeling a little apprehensive; with her rapid escalation of sexual pleasure over the past weeks, I told her I was at a loss to understand her worries." I can't understand it myself, each time I have tried something new I have really enjoyed it – I'll be fine when I get into the swing of it."

When I found the house, there was no parking very close, and I had to park up well down the street. Chantal had, fortunately, brought a coat so we walked back to the house and knocked on the door. The guy we had met at the weekend answered the door very quickly, and greeted us with what seemed like relief. Chantal gave him a little hug and said, "Hi, are you going to introduce me to your friends? You had better take my coat."

She looked fabulous, just her white corset and matching heels, her nervousness seemed to have disappeared, as she walked into the main room and gave a pose for the seven guys. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Chantal and I am here for your pleasure- although I expect I will gain some pleasure from the experience. Before we start my friend, Ron will stay and if I say stop, it means stop, although I am sure you will all be nice to me. All my holes are available as often as you like to use them, condoms please, if you are in my pussy or ass, but I do not have enough for all seven of you at once. I was going to go around the room and individually wake your equipment up; I see that is not necessary – so where shall we start?"

One of them, athletic build, asked her to lay on the sofa, which she did smiling up at him and playing with her pussy. He went straight in and started some average strokes, while a second guy offered his cock to her mouth. She took him in and he started a reasonably hard pumping, stretching her cheeks out. The guy in her pussy was not allowed long, he was pushed out the way, and a third guy, curly hair, asked if he could use her ass. She was only allowed to nod her head, as her mouth was still full.

Curly hair was considerate enough to first lick her ass, drop a nice dollop of lube onto it and his cock before pushing slowly in. She hardly seemed to notice as the guy in her mouth was getting quite rough, holding the back of her head while he pumped away. The guy in her ass pulled her on top of him dislodging the cock in her mouth and yet another slipped his cock into her pussy. She reached down and played with her pussy, looking quite happy with the proceedings, as another guy tried to get into her mouth.

We had not been there for ten minutes, and she already had a cock in each hole, it was going to be a hard night. I pulled up a chair into a corner, and lit up a cigarette, all the guys although eager, were not at all unruly. Three cocks were now pounding into her body, she was using one of her hands to wank the one in her mouth, and the other was rubbing her clit. She had to push out the one in her mouth as she had a thrashing orgasm.

They did not let her settle though, the pussy user was replaced, and another went into her mouth. All three were pounding away and she soon dropped the one in her mouth, as she shrieked with another orgasm. The chap in her ass obviously finished, and they quickly moved her around so she was sitting on a pussy guy, presenting her ass to another. Before she got going, again, she had another in her mouth, and two in rapid succession went in and out of her ass.

The guy underneath was still in her pussy, when another pushed his cock in beside it, she gave a grunt and buried her head in the pillow. They did not last long in this position with the second guy withdrawing and going back to a rapid pounding of her ass – yet another thrashing climax for her. Ass man was immediately replaced with another, doubling up in her pussy, although she did her best to keep hold of a third in her hand and mouth, she did not succeed. She kept hold of it but her mouth was too busy panting with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Seven fit young men were showing no sigh of flagging, I had no idea how long she could keep up the intensity though. While they changed around she was allowed to stand and stretch, she said, "Lovely so far guys, what is next?" They got her back in a similar position with her sitting on the one in her pussy, and another slipping into her ass. Three in a row took her ass very rapidly and kept her climaxing for ages, no one could get near her mouth.

Although no one was, actually being rough with her, the treatment she was receiving with the odd slap on the ass, and grab at her tits had all three areas glowing a sweaty red. I was not sure the exact time we had arrived at the house, but it was now twenty minutes past the appointed time. I must admit she was not showing any lack of enthusiasm, but I thought she must be tiring, I was feeling shattered just watching – and my cock was rigid.

I did grab the lube, and gestured for the guys to slip a bit on their condoms, which they were happy to do. Another brief pause for her, while another guy got underneath, in her pussy, but in no time another was in there with him, and both gave her a steady fuck. This time a third cock was held in her mouth, not roughly, but firm enough, so she could not let it slip out. The second pussy guy did swap to her ass and she had a very spluttering climax as a load was dumped in her mouth.

All this time, there was very little talking, everyone was far too active, just some banter and groans of pleasure. I guess all seven had cum at least once, but the lads were showing little sign of flagging. One of the guys put a cushion on the floor in front of the sofa and got Chantal to kneel on it. He grabbed her arms and held her while ramming into her pussy, she was only supported by her knees and him pulling on her arms – it looked painful but she was still enjoying the sensations.

The guy in her pussy obviously shot his load, and passed her arms to the next guy, who went hard straight into her ass. This was a particular hard and fast one, which had her screaming with satisfaction. As he dumped his load, she freed her arms, and tucked them under her head, in no time another was using her pussy. She was now in a more comfortable position, but was still taking a hard and fast fuck and was only managing panting breaths.

The other four guys took her in this same position, alternating between holes, at the end of which she was virtually unconscious. I stepped in and insisted on giving her a rest; the lads were quite happy with this, and pointed us towards a bedroom with attached bathroom. I helped her up and as she walked, looking somewhat vacant, she managed to say "Don't worry boys; I will be out to play again soon."

I sat her on the bed, got her a drink of water, and asked how she felt. She was still looking like she was drunk, but after taking several sips of the water said. "Christ, that was porn movie stuff, it was none stop fucking. Now I feel fantastic, although when my mind feels inclined to notice my body's complaints, I bet I will be as sore as hell. I think I will have a shower and see if I am up to asking them for the same again – it was fantastic and it would be such a shame to lose the opportunity."

I said "Go and have your shower, I don't think you, or them for that matter could manage another session quite as frantic – see how you feel." I helped her remove her corset, it was very tight and had left deep patterns on her skin, and she gave a sigh when it was released. She then disappeared into the shower for a good twenty minutes. Chantal was very lively when she finally came out, slipping into her heels she asked me to replace her corset.

She said, "That session would have been enough for your 'Nevada Chantal', I'm going to show her now – although I bet you will have to carry me out." With that, she checked herself in the mirror and headed back to the main room. The guys gave a great cheer and a round of applause as she posed for them and said, "Right boys, thank you for a lovely experience, I fancy more of the same if you can manage it. The only change, please don't try for two dicks in the same hole again – other than that, lets get down to business, who is first?"

The guy who had booked her, got her to sit between his legs, and holding her legs out wide, high in the air, said "Come on lads, she has been a great sport give her some pleasure." As the first guy, in what was already an orderly queue, sunk into her pussy he started pummelling her tits and chewing her ear. It was only a short time before she was indeed getting pleasure, her back arched and she grabbed his shoulders, as she yelled 'yessss'.

They were a fit bunch, with a lot of grunting and cries of ecstasy, all six each gave her a very rapid fuck. She was obviously in a continuous state of ecstasy, before the first one had finished, she thrashed around as each one pounded into her and she received kisses and nibbles on her ear and neck. When the last one had finished she took a few moments to get her breath, and then knelt down and rewarded the guy who was kissing her with an enthusiastic blowjob.

Chantal stood up, "OK you lovely guys, I must have just about milked you dry by now, each of you please have a last go in my ass. Do not waste your lovely cum in the condom though, pull out and squeeze it into a glass, I will finish with a 'grand finale' show for you. The groom can play with my boobs while I suck his cock, he needs the practice."

She then lay on her back with her ass presented at one end of the settee, as the first went in she started caressing the groom and pulled him into her mouth. Everyone was getting tired by now and each guy took some time to complete his task, all remembering to fill up the wine glass. The groom did actually cum in her mouth, which neither party seemed to dislike at all. When the last guy filled the glass, she stood up and said, "I hope you all enjoyed this evening as much as I did, you other guys should get hitched soon and invite me back."

"Right grab your cameras and you can record the 'money shot' which is how all good gang bang porn movies finish." They all managed to find their cameras or cell phones and stood in a semi circle around Chantal who was, by now, sitting on the settee. She took the glass and with a lovely smile on her face and her beautiful eyes wide open poured the contents of the glass onto the bridge of her nose and let it run into her mouth. It was a sticky mess and she had to collect it using her tongue and a finger. When she had it all in her mouth, she played with it on her tongue, with her mouth open, for the guys to photograph.

With a final gulp, she swallowed it, showed her empty mouth, and stood up to a round of applause from everyone, including me. She spent some time with each guy, giving them a messy kiss and her thanks, the groom getting extra attention. Her original plan, being good enough for them to pay for an extra two hours was not going to happen. None of them would have the energy to fuck their girl friends when the got home.

The guys all agreed that it had been a far better way to spend a bachelor party than getting a skin full of alcohol, and all thanked her for being so marvellous. Chantal walked with me to the car and sat down saying "That has proved it, real life can live up to your fantasies. I have had a really good evening although I will be as sore as hell in the morning - they were well fit. Take me home to bed; I have not even got the energy, to have a bath. We had intended to drive home but I rang Hazel and got a room at her hotel for the night.

When she eventually woke up, she was indeed very sore, even down to the proverbial walking bow legged. After a long soak in the bath and a good breakfast, she was fit enough to drive back home. We both agreed that her abilities had proved at least up to those of 'Nevada Chantal' and that she no longer needed to try to compete.

Our move went well a few weeks later, and we settled down, running, what was in effect, our own brothel in England. For any readers that do not like loose ends, Sandra did join our 'stable' on a regular, although part time basis and, yes, they did get together on a few occasions. Chantal did get her boob job; they were a little larger than we had talked about. Her Doctor had said that the usual feedback he got was that the girls had wished they had been a little bit bigger.

I am rather sad to say goodbye to the Chantal stories, I know a few of you have enjoyed them as you have already given me feedback. Comments on the two series as a whole, from the fans who have stuck with Chantal and myself, would be appreciated. My sincere thanks to John (Namizujs) for tidying up the later stories.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12