Chantal's Savior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers

"Just doing my job," she replied. "After all you are asking for a considerable sum. Do you expect me to tell my company to pay you without complete verification? They wouldn't acquiesce and they would fire me, and I would agree. Now fax me that bill and we will continue from there."

"Yes mam, I guess I understand," he said softly.

Only at the very end of the day did she receive an e-mail asking if he could call her at home that evening. She, of course, answered "yes" and went home singing.

She entered her home and quickly ran a bath. She arranged a simple meal and poured some wine. She wanted to be prepared for another steamy session with Richard. While the bath was running she sent him an e-mail telling him she would be ready to "chat" in half an hour. His reply came right back.

"I can't wait. I am thinking about you, all warm and clean, already!"

They had another wonderful, sweltering exchange that evening, bringing more intense pleasure to Chantal. As she climbed into bed she thought to herself "two more days without Bill; what will I do when he comes home?"

The next day at work she received a call from Bill's secretary, a woman she had known for years and almost considered a friend. "Bill has taken a 24-year old girl with him to Reno. We all just found out today as we had to call him about a job-related problem. I'm sorry to tell you this but we are all furious here at the office, and thought you deserved to know."

"You're kidding," Chantal gasped. "So he's not interested in building materials, only in some little slut!"

"The convention is the same one that's been running for years," answered the secretary. "He's never felt the need to go before. We all thought it was strange seeing how he doesn't like to travel"

"Thanks so much for telling me," she said. "I guess we'll have a little talk when he gets back."

"You do that Chantal," cried the secretary. "We don't care if he knows you got the information from us here."

Chantal was surprised, yet not as devastated as she would have expected. Somehow she felt her life was changing direction, and before making decisions she wanted to take time to think. That evening she confided in Richard.

"Bills' office called me today to tell me he had gone to Reno with a twenty four year-old," she announced. "I really should be furious, but somehow I just don't care. Maybe he doesn't want me any more."

"I have to go to an auction in Verona, Italy next week," he announced. "I'll be there eight days. I'll get you a ticket and you can forget all this as we enjoy Italy in the fall."

They talked and finally she admitted it would be a great idea to get away, but she didn't know about work. He told her she could claim to be doing some research on the lost cases of wine since they were misplaced, or stolen, in Italy.

"No, I can't do that," she said. "I'll ask for some time off and tell him I'll be in Italy if he wants me to do some checking there."

"I understand," he answered without conviction. "You have to do what works for you."

Suddenly he said, "Take off all your clothes! I want to hear you as your body surrenders to pleasure."

She didn't even hesitate to abide by his commands. A long slow session of telephone sex ensued. Chantal finally said; "Oh Richard, I so adore you. You bring me such happiness, how can I ever thank you?"

"You can thank me by joining me on my trip to Italy."

At the office the next day, she obtained permission to take time off and travel with Richard. Her boss even told her that she would be paid for part of her time if she researched the lost cases of wine, and discovered any important information. He expressed doubts about her ability to find out anything in a foreign nation, but said he would pay her if she succeeded.

At home that evening, she confronted Bill about his traveling companion. He acknowledged the affair but tried to explain it away, saying that he simply was looking for excitement.

"The girl means nothing to me," he declared. "I still love you and want to stay with you."

"Well, I'm going away for ten days," Chantal exclaimed. "You had better be thinking about how you're going to get me to forget your 'girl that means nothing' so I'll want to stay with you. I'll be doing the same in Italy."

He was stunned, "but you're not going to leave me just because I spent three days with a little secretary?"

She turned to him and declared; "Listen, Bill, you don't even want to make love to me these days, whenever I want sex I practically have to rape you. Now I find out you have taken a bimbo to Reno. I guess it's me you don't want any more. Maybe I am too old now. I thought you were simply losing interest in sex but I guess that's not the case.

"I'm going to travel with a client who wants me and will make me feel like a woman again. So you can think about whether you want to win me back when I return, but now I'm going on this trip without any questions in my mind. I'll enjoy myself without guilt; I'm sure you didn't feel guilty as you were screwing your bimbo in Reno."

"Stop calling her a bimbo, she's a nice girl!" yelled Bill. "And I did feel guilty but I thought you didn't care for sex anymore. A man's gotta have a little excitement. I always do all the work."

"Bullshit!" screamed Chantal. "You better shut up before I decide right now to be done with you. You sleep in the guest room, you're not touching me until I leave. Now get out of my sight!" She stormed out of the room.

She went to the den and e-mailed Richard about her explosion. She felt much better after explaining the situation and receiving his tender reply. She was right; he did make her feel like a desirable woman again and she couldn't wait to be with him and in his arms

Chantal and Richard continued to exchange steamy chat sessions but there were no more orgasms or naked talks when Bill was in the house. She was told what clothes to pack and how they were to meet at JFK .In fact Richard had set certain rules for their meeting to avoid any discomfort on her part in the off chance anyone she knew was in the airport.

As the day approached, Chantal became increasingly excited. Her desire to finally meet Richard and feel his touch increased with every moment.

Chapter Two

The sun had dipped below the skyline of Manhattan as Richard's taxi pulled up to the terminal at JFK. He reflected on the symbolism but felt nervous enough not to dwell on it for long. He was so excited to meet Chantal for the first time. He only hoped he would be able to check in before she arrived. They had arranged to sit together but he did not want to be in line with her. He was afraid that someone else in the terminal would know one of them.

The check in went smoothly, and since he had arrived so early, there was almost no one else in line. While he scanned the terminal he saw her alight from a taxi and struggle with her luggage. The desire to run and help her almost overtook him, but he was afraid of attracting attention. They had agreed to meet innocently on the plane, as if by chance. Her beauty took his breath away. Instantly he recognized her from the photos they had exchanged, but she was so much more radiant in person. Again he had to control his urge to run to her and embrace her in welcome. He turned his back and walked to the newsstand so she would not see him. He knew he had to abide by the rules, but his first sighting had stunned him.

Next to the newsstand was a shop selling scarves. He rushed in and chose one he knew would complement her coloring. He wanted to give her a gift even if it wasn't in the plan. The lush silk and bright colors would frame the exquisite face he had just seen for the first time. The light salmon-colored dress she was wearing seemed too severe for her beauty. She was so elegant. The dress was expertly tailored and discretely highlighted her shapely legs. It outlined the curves of her hips and breasts, yet he felt it needed a touch of color. He was excited by his purchase and wanted to run and present it to her. Again he knew he had to resist and play by the rules he'd established.

Now, suddenly, he was nervous about his own appearance. He had taken great care in preparing for this trip, packing only his finest suits, shirts, and even the jeans and polo shirts that he felt showed off his tall lean body. He had visited, only the day before, his favorite coiffeur to have his white mane styled to look relaxed but perfectly groomed. He still had a light tan from summer even though it was mid-September, and he knew that tan set off his deep blue eyes. He found the men's room and checked his image in the mirrors. All seemed well, but he splashed a bit more Cacharel on his chest and neck. As he buttoned his shirt he laughed at himself; he was acting like a teenager on a first date. Here he was rediscovering the emotions and excitement of youth and love. He became worried again, but this time simply that she was not feeling the same agitation. He decided to allow almost everyone to enter the plane before he presented his ticket at the gate. That way they would not have to look at each other in the lounge and feign ignorance. A quiet corner became his sanctuary and he immersed himself in business papers while listening for boarding instructions. The flight was called. Finally he had to go

Richard boarded the jet trying to look confident and relaxed despite the storm raging inside. As he walked to his seat he saw Chantal was already installed for the long flight. She seemed calm and relaxed, the opposite of his turmoil. He nodded a polite hello as if they were complete strangers, placed his briefcase and jacket in the overhead compartment, put the package with the scarf in the seat back, and sat. He looked around and saw no one paying attention; the plane was far from full.

He turned to her, gently took her hand, "I am so thrilled to see you and be with you, I can barely speak. I am so nervous I don't know what to say."

Her grip became so intense he knew she was feeling the same nervous tension.

Chantal answered, "I feel it also, let's just let time help us adjust. It feels so good to touch my phantom lover but we better wait a bit. At least until we are flying."

Richard took a deep breath, sat back, and almost sobbed in relief. His mind was spinning, thinking of the things they'd written over the past few days. The intensity of the relationship had been building and now they were together on a jet to Europe.

The big jet accelerated on the runway, pressing them to the back of their seats. Chantal seized his hand and gripped it hard. She was not at ease flying and sought comfort from him. Richard was thrilled by her touch and gently stroked her hand as they climbed into the evening sky. As the noise reduced and the plane leveled off, she let her head fall onto his shoulder. They continued holding hands but less intensely. He presented her the scarf, apologizing for the infringement of the rules but explaining his desire to place some color at her neck. She smiled and tied it in place.

"Thank you, it is perfect" she said, giving him a delicate kiss on the cheek.

The tension seemed to lift and real affection took over. The flight was the beginning of eight days together and they were already feeling comfortable. They were to fly to Milan then on to Venice from where they would drive to Verona for the auction.

The flight was uneventful and the brief layover in the new Milan airport gave them a chance to taste their first Italian cappuccino. Upon arrival at the Venice airport they were informed that their luggage had been sent elsewhere and that they would certainly receive their bags in a day or so. Richard laughed, thinking of all the careful packing and the time spent selecting his wardrobe.

"Since our luggage seems to be taking a separate vacation, why don't we just go visit Venice and find out later about our bags?" he asked.

"Oh I love Venice," she cried. "I was hoping we would stop there. I've visited before and just loved it. So much history and romance floating in every canal."

He instructed the clerk at the baggage desk that he would call in the evening to tell them where they were staying. He ordered a water taxi and asked to be taken to the Rialto.

Chantal radiated gaiety, as her hair was blown back, crossing the lagoon. She stood at the back of the taxi with her elbows on its roof, smiling into the breeze. Clearly, she loved going to "La Serenissima." The soft reds, terracottas, and whites of the city slowly become unmistakable as the boat sliced across the lagoon. Richard began making plans as they approached the sinewy canals. If she loved Venice so much, why should they go elsewhere?

Venice

Chapter 3

The Rialto was filled with people so Richard dragged Chantal onto a smaller canal to walk quietly and absorb the atmosphere. Her dress kissed her naked legs, playing with the breeze and threatening to show all. The straw hat they had bought from a zealous street vendor, though frivolous, gave her an air of another time. She walked freely owning the city of canals and Moorish buildings. The sounds of the water slapping the walls created the soft music of seduction. The heat sent him her jasmine and sage perfume inflaming his desire. They surrendered themselves to the magic of the city and wandered aimlessly through the maze of streets and canals. Deeper into the city's heart they strayed. The heat aroused their passion and the romantic smells and sights overtook their senses. They stumbled into a small square with a red church at one end and three little cafés on the opposite side. The brightly colored umbrellas offered shade and more. He commanded her to sit and ordered wine, bread, and olives.

Richard studied the dark hair that framed Chantal's pale face, her bare arms, her deep décolleté, and her lovely naked legs were all so desirable. She seemed so at ease and relaxed in this foreign place. He noticed her inhaling the odors and grasping every visual treat. She was as sensual as he and reveled in the beauty of this place. They drank the wine watching the locals speak with their hands in animated conversations.

He leaned forward, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "I must make love to you very soon! But first we must find a room and buy a few things. Give me a moment to organize everything."

He left her alone as he entered the café to speak with the patron and pay their bill. She slowly sipped her wine and catalogued the charms of this little square and its people. When Richard returned, he led her down another narrow canal. She noticed a change in his demeanor yet the joy of the moment eliminated any apprehension. She was nonetheless surprised by his knowledge of the turns and bridge crossings. She sensed he knew where they were heading.

Richard found a "farmacia" and helped her get toothbrush, hairbrush, toothpaste, and other items lost in their luggage. He bought a razor for himself as well as a big bottle of Pino Sylvestre bath gel.

"Now I'll finally get to see you taking one of those bubble baths you keep telling me about!" He laughed as he pulled her along.

They entered a lovely "palazzo" and he conversed with an older woman. She led them up the marble stairs to a large room overlooking a garden with a balcony adorned with pillars.

"This is where I will love you, my dear," he sighed as he gently kissed her.

Chantal surveyed the room, the deep velvet cloth covering the bed and framing the windows, the dark woods, the gold frames around old paintings, and the atmosphere of exotic mystery. She sighed and touched her face as she dreamed.

"Do you like it, my dear?" Richard's voice startled her from her reverie.

"I want you to love it because this is where we will finally really make love," he said as he gently kissed her lips. "It is here I will love you as you truly deserve. We will bathe and rest, then do a bit of shopping before dinner. I have already made a reservation, but you will need new clothes. I will run the bath now and then you are mine!"

Chantal hugged him but couldn't answer; the beauty of the setting and her emotions were simply too overwhelming.

As he started to the bathroom he commanded, "Now get undressed. I will help you wash."

She removed the straw hat, and placed it on the old wooden trunk at the foot of the bed. She reached for the hem of her dress. Her trembling hands seemed to belong to another. They lifted the garment over her head without hesitation, yet her heart had not accepted the command. The soft cloth fluttered to the rich Persian rug leaving her in her underwear and shoes.

She heard the bath running and looked as Richard appeared in the door.

"Oh my, Chantal, you are so stunningly beautiful. May I finish the job?"

She nodded her head as he approached, still not finding her voice. He gently unclasped her bra and cupped her breasts before it fell. He uncovered first the right and then the left letting the garment fall to the floor. He tenderly caressed each silky globe for a moment before he dropped to his knees to slide her panties to her ankles. He asker her to step out of them and promptly buried his face in her velvety fur. His hands gently squeezed the cheeks of her rear as he kissed her secret place.

"I will pay homage to this later. First we must bathe you and help you relax."

He rose, took her hand, and led her to the bathroom.

The tub was almost overflowing with bubbles and smelled of pine. Chantal smiled at his thoughtfulness. He obviously had been paying attention and knew how much she enjoyed a foaming tub. He helped her into the water and offered to rub her back. She accepted and allowed his hands to stroke her shoulders. He quickly began to slide his fingers lower and caressed her back and sides.

"I've got to take off my shirt or I'll get everything wet," he stated as he reached for the buttons.

Chantal looked at him and boldly asked, "Why don't you take off everything and join me? There's room here and I want to indulge myself and finally touch your naked body."

He quickly complied. Chantal was thrilled to see his lean, tanned body was toned by frequent exercise. She was a bit startled to see he had no tan lines yet the effect was pleasing. His body excited her and she reached to touch him as he climbed into the tub.

As soon as Richard was in the water they began to explore each other. Both released the pent up desire to touch the other as they caressed hips, bellies, chests, limbs, and sexes. They were like children playing. Gently Richard slid his legs around Chantal's hips and pulled her body to his. He then leaned forward to kiss her deeply, moaning love sounds into her mouth.

Chantal felt all her decorum and restraint evaporate, she responded to his touch with pure lust. Her desire to have Richard take possession of her body overwhelmed her.

"We'd better move to the bed, or we will flood the palazzo," he said laughingly.

He stood and helped her out of the bath, wrapping her in the huge towel while trying to dry himself. He guided her to the bed and laid her on her back without removing the covers.

"It's warm enough to make love without the duvet," Richard groaned. "I want to see every inch of your body, my beauty."

He kissed her eyes as he caressed her hair, nestling his body against hers. He was trying to make contact along every inch. She could feel his hardness pressing along her hip, yet his hands and lips were not insistent, but tender and deliberate. She began thinking how she had never heard him exclaim his release during their phone exchanges, nor had he mentioned his joy during the chat sessions. Abruptly all thoughts were gone. His fingers had found her left nipple and were causing electric pulses to flow to her tummy. She moaned into his neck and her hands pulled his hips tightly to hers.

Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers