Chantal's Savior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers

"Gently, gently, let me go slowly," he sighed. "We have plenty of time, and I want to see what I have only imagined over the past weeks."

His mouth slid along her collarbone to her chest leaving a trail of kisses. He kissed a circle around her right breast while his fingers continued to play with her left. Tantalizingly, unhurriedly, his mouth got closer to her stiffening nipple. When he finally sucked the nub into his mouth she felt her hips rise off the bed. Chantal realized in that moment she no longer controlled her body.

Richard backed his body away from contact and slid his hand to the warm mound below her navel. The silky, warm skin had a gentle curvature his fingertips explored as if to memorize it through touch. His mouth never stopped sucking and nibbling on her breast, keeping the nub stiff and aroused. She wanted his fingers to go lower, but again he was taking his time. When the first finger of his right hand touched her silken fur, her hips again lurched off the mattress.

His mouth left her breast and he firmly pushed her legs widely apart. His hands each caressed a thigh as he buried his head into her secret cove. The whole of his mouth covered her seam and he kissed her lips as he had her mouth.

"Oh, Chantal, I've wanted to taste you for so long! You are delicious," he said as he dove back into her swamp.

He parted her lips with his fingers and used his tongue to delve deeper into her canal. He then licked along her seam from end to end never going all the way to the top. Chantal was going mad with frustration.

"Richard, Richard, please let me come!" she moaned.

At her request he circled her magic button with his tongue while plunging two fingers into her cave. Her reaction was immediate as her release flooded him with her nectar and her cries of pleasure resonated in the room. He stopped all motion to let her cool a bit but his own desire was becoming unbearable.

He slid up her body pulling her legs up with him. He guided his manhood to the portal of her flower and softly whispered into her ear. "I am finally going to fill your belly," he said as his cock slid into her canal. "Oh, you feel better than I dreamed."

Chantal pulled him in without answering and felt his heat invade her core. She wanted him as deep as possible; she wanted all of him inside her, filling every inch. She had almost forgotten the joy of being so deeply fucked. She now knew how neglected she had been. Richard certainly was compliant, pushing as far into her as he could. He held her tightly and reacted to her to her heat with a low groan. Slowly, they found a rhythm and a true coupling as their bodies took control of their actions. Their combined hunger eliminated all thinking as their bodies communicated their mutual desires. The pace increased gradually but there seemed to be no urgency, simply sensations escalating to an eventual peak.

Richard felt his climax approach so he reached for Chantal's nipples and gave both a firm pinch. She let out a cry and he could feel her tunnel grip his lance, which sent him over the top. He thrust in rhythm with his spurts, spewing his seed deep into her belly. Chantal could feel the searing liquid flowing as her body convulsed in pleasure. The intensity of her orgasm was beyond all expectation

Richard looked at Chantal as his body relaxed; her cheeks were pink and covered with a glow of moisture. Her chest was blushing and small drops of sweat glistened everywhere.

"My love, you are so beautiful I could stay right here and look at you forever." He said as he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "Now, sleep a little and we will go find some clothes. We'll watch the sunset on the Grande Canal a bit later. I am so happy you are here!"

He kissed her eyes shut and quietly got off the bed.

Chapter II on its way soon.

Many thanks to Anna M for all her help and teaching.

Bluegray
Bluegray
25 Followers