Chaos 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, lick my pussy and fuck my ass... oh, you're gonna make me cum!" Eccentric moaned as Carmen got faster and faster. Her whole body started to shake and as soon as she was in the midst of cumming, she used her hold on Carmen's hair and pulled down, away from her clit. She rubbed Carmen's face all up and down her slit, covering it with the wetness from her orgasm.

Eccentric regained her balance, stood up, and helped Carmen to her feet. Giving her another little kiss on the cheek, she said, "Well, baby, I have to go dance now. Don't worry, I'll return the favor later."

Carmen looked around, in shock at what she had just done. Everyone was so caught up in dancing, no one even seemed to be paying attention... well, almost no one. She looked down and saw Drew, still in his seat below, looking straight at her. She ran down the steps, expecting him to be furious with her. "Drew! Drew! I'm so sorry..." He silenced her with a long, passionate kiss.

"Don't be sorry, baby. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Smiling mischievously, Carmen said, "I'm glad baby, because now it's your turn." Taking Drew by the hand, she led him towards the steps. 'Maybe there's nothing wrong with being a bad girl every now and then,' Carmen thought, leading her husband on to the dance floor...

12