Chaos of Darkness and Light Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman finds herself in a very dark, and evil place.
4.5k words
4.48
8.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: All parties within this story are 18 and older. This is also very different than my other stories that I have written and published here before, so do not be afraid to give feedback! Thank you Cloudy16 for editing this for me!

*****

Long fingers drummed silently on the arm of a large metal throne. The rusted, and tarnished metal was twisted into sharp points, and odd angles that it almost did not look like a throne at all, if not for the menacing figure that sat upon it.

Cold angry eyes looked down at the lump of clothes and flesh that was brought before it, like it was a piece of trash to be taken away immediately. One could feel the aggravation coming from the throne anywhere in the large room where it sat.

Shadows stood at its edge nervous about the event unfolding before them. A small insignificant creature stood next to the pile that brought out such emotions. The little thing only two feet tall, moved from one side to the other wringing its weasel like paws together, in anxiety. Its small beady black eyes did not leave the large dark figure on the throne.

The intimidating figure sat back slightly and stilled its drumming motion, and everyone froze, no one even dared to breath.

"Again, from the beginning" A dark, deep voice softly demanded.

The little creature nodded, "Y..Yes my liege" It stuttered in a high-pitched voice. It took in a gulp of air summoning up any courage it had left in its tiny thin frame. "It was left out side of the castle front, just before the long bridge. It had nothing on it save for a sealed scroll and appeared to be unconscious." The creature shifted its hooved feet with nervous energy. "The scroll bared the seal of the King, whose land borders ours. We lowly guardsmen do not have the brains to deal with this type of situation."

The figure did not move, only its eyes shifted to the scroll in its large hand, the seal was now broken, and its message was a simple sentence.

'This is an act of war.'

It was signed by King Volter himself, but nothing else. The figures cold eyes moved to the object that was the cause for such a letter.

In the middle of the cold dark marble, lit only by torches lay a young woman, curled up in a light ball, sound asleep even though she was surrounded by things that would make any woman give out a curdling scream. Her skin was a soft olive color, her rich brown hair was a mess around her. She was currently wearing a thin linen chemise, covered with thick red robe that was lightly tied around her middle. Her chest was moving slowly with the rhythm of sleep, and the lovely mounds underneath rose with it giving one a nice view of their round shape.

The figure looked at her for a moment and felt something it had not felt in thousands of years... intrigue. It was curious what would possess the King to leave his only offspring to such a dark fate. King Volter would have known this was not a safe place to leave such a delicate looking object, such as this.

"I have no use for such things." The figure stated its voice even and flat. "Kill it and give the remains back to the King who dared to try such a thing."

The little creature next to the young woman nodded, and hefted up its spear, and with all the might in its little frail looking body and thrusted the spear towards the woman's' heart.

There was a blinding light and a loud crack that sounded like thunder. Every creature in the room, slammed their eyes shut, and covered their ears at the commotion.

As soon as it happened it had finished, the figure on the throne opened its eyes, only to notice that the creature next the woman was now gone, only a small black ring where he stood remained.

The figure stood up quickly, its muscles tensed for a fight, its face set in angry lines, with eyes that blazed with furiousness. It then pointed a sharp claw like fingernail at a random creature.

"You touch the girl." It commanded. The creature nodded its beaked head, its red eyes full of fear as it approached the young woman. It stretched out a feathered wing like hand, shaking hard as it did, and lightly touched her shoulder.

The creature jumped back quickly and curled up on the floor, waiting for the killing blow. After a moment it peaked out from behind its multicolored feathers, realizing it was still in once piece. It released a sigh of relief and looked towards the throne.

The figure arched its brows with confusion and moved so that it stood ominously over the woman. "Lock her in a room, and post guards outside for now." Its golden eyes gazed over the crowd in the room, then it pointed to a small blob like creature, "Shapeshifter go to the neighboring Kingdom and gather information. I wish to know what King Volter wishes to gain from this intrusion." The creature said nothing it just slinked into the shadows of the room disappearing.

Several creatures had gathered around the still sleeping woman trying to move her, with no progress. The figure blew out a snort of frustration, pushed them aside and picked her up in its strong arms easily. Without another word the Demon King walked out of the room the woman slumbering against his large, muscled chest.

***.

The kingdom of Calmara sat in the most south eastern part of the continent. It was full of green rolling hill, lush forests, and rich soil that was good for farming. The only trouble it had with its location was it was the only Kingdom that boarded the demon kingdom.

One could tell where the border was by just looking at the sky, the sun completely disappeared as soon as one set foot on the cursed soil which never seem to grow anything, it was the exact opposite of Calmara in every way.

In the center of this lush bounty sat a pristine castle, that glistened white in the sun. Inside the ruler of this land was pacing his solar with worry.

King Volter was an aging man, his short hair had long gone grey but if was not completely so, it would have done so while he paced. He felt as if all his worries were weighing him down like a stone, and he was sinking fast in the vast ocean.

A pair of old grey eyes followed his pacing, as they sat clutching an old walking stick with gnarled fingers. "You do no good wearing down the floor my King." Cracked the old crones voice. "My visions are never wrong; your daughter will meet her future in the land of demons. We already know that no harm will come to her."

The King nodded but did not stop his pacing, though he remembered that day too well. His daughter all but ten years old took her pony out for a ride without anyone's knowledge. She had gotten lost, and had wandered into the Demon's land, when the search party found her, there was not a single scratch on her. Most people who were unfortunate or stupid enough to venture into the vast wasteland to the west were found dead, nothing but bones or an empty husk.

It was then the party was attacked, by savage bird like demons, but as soon as they tried to touch her, there was a bright light and when it had dissipated the demons were gone. The party did not stay to investigate they quickly grabbed the young princess and rode to safety.

Many speculated that the princess was immune to demons, the reasoning why was anyone's guess. This however did not comfort her father. "Why do I listen to you witch?" He grounded the words out angrily.

The crone gave him a half smile and clutched the staff closer to her. "Because I am never wrong, I saw to the Princess safely getting to Karthmere castle. I know, no harm will come to her."

There was a knock on the door. "COME!" The King shouted, as he continued to pace like an animal in a cage.

A servant entered the room, a thin man with his head bowed slightly. "Your majesty your dinner is ready."

The King stopped and looked at the servant, and his skin turned a slightly purple as he filled with rage. "FOOD!" He yelled his arms flailing above his head. "I cannot think of eating until I know my daughter is safe! The demonic monster has her, and who knows what he will do." The servant made a hastily retreat without so much as a look.

The old woman chuckled lightly. "Temper my King,"

The King turned his rage to the shriveled woman, "You are the cause of this, now I have to play this charade of pretending that monster took my sweet girl," He spat, he then took a deep breath calming himself down. "Hopefully soon others will come to my aid. I only hope there is a young man out there that can get her back for me, and who know I may rid myself of the demon king,' the word dripping with sarcasm 'and with him gone, I am sure that land will become just like ours."

The old crone nodded in agreement. "One can only hope for the best outcome for all my King."

This made King Volter smile and placed him a less worrisome mood for all his trouble would soon be over.

In the corner of the room, a small house fly buzzed from its shadowy hiding place and flew out the window. The King would find this information very interesting indeed.

****

In a darkened room of the demon King's castle, a dark shadow watched as a slumbering woman slowly began to waken. Her light red lips let out a soft groan as she stretched her arms above her messed hair which created a light fuzzy brown halo.

The shadow watched as she opened her eyes, revealing a vibrant sea green. They took only a moment to focus, and in the instant, they went wide with fright, and confusion, as they registered this was not her room, and she had no idea where she was.

The woman sat up in the large ornate bed she was in the middle off, and her messy hair flying in all directions as she frantically looked around the room around, her breaths coming fast as fear rose within her. This action made her robe slide a bit revealing her creamy looking shoulders. Tears began to well up in her large eyes, falling off her dark thick lashes, and scaling down the slight roundness of her cheek.

"Crying is not going to change your situation Princess." A deep voice softly stated from the shadows.

The woman's breath hitched in her throat and she froze with fear as she turned her attention where the voice originated from.

"Wher...Where am I?" She asked in an uneven voice, slightly strangled with fear.

"You are in the castle of the Demon King, where you were left just outside of its gate." The voice responded

"Why was I left here?" Her voice was small, and timid.

"From what was learned, your father King Volter has left you here in the hopes to find you a suitable husband as well as dispatch the Demon King."

The woman's face turned angry, her curved eyebrows pinched together, she sat up on her knees in the bed. Her thick robe falling off under its own weight, completely revealing her light linen chemise clinging gently to her small frame. One could see her soft round breasts easily, with their dark pink tips, underneath.

"My father would never do such a thing!" Outrage filling her voice, only to be met with silence.

The shadow watched her with interest, her rage seemed to enhance her features, and it felt something stirring within, as it looked down to her heaving breasts, as they moved with her anger.

"I am many things; however, I am not in the habit of lying. Nevertheless, I can forgive your anger, no one is pleased with this arrangement that was thrust upon all of us. Your father only left the scroll that is sitting on the table next to the bed."

The woman's rage still flowing through her turned her head angrily, her wild looking hair flying as she did do, and spotted the scroll within seconds. She grabbed it violently, opened it in the same fashion and read it in a frenzy. After a few moments she threw the scroll onto the ground.

"This tells me nothing!" she yelled, slamming her fists on the bed.

The shadow chuckled at the sight, enjoying how her breasts bounced lightly as she slammed her fists. "For now, you are stuck here." It said simply

The woman blinked at the voice. "You can just send me home, there is no reason I have to be here." She augured

"What you should be asking yourself is why you are not dead. You are in the land of demons, and demons normally do not leave humans alive." The shadow retorted, anticipating her answer. It was curious how she was able to incinerate a demon so easily. Even if it was a lesser demon, it could effortlessly kill a human, especially one so soft, and fragile looking.

This woman bit her bottom lip lightly at the question, as if contemplating how to answer or if to answer. Finally, she settled on "I honestly do not know."

"I am sure you realize that we did try to dispatch you." The shadow looked at the woman who started into it unsurprised, "Yet we could not, in fact you somehow have killed one of our own. Now we cannot just simply let you go, because we need to find out how you did that. You are a threat to us, but only if we threaten you, still we do not like it."

The woman moved to the edge of the bed, staring hard into the shadow were the voice was hidden, as the shadow continued. "So as of right now you have nothing to fear from us, feel free to explore the castle at your own risk. We cannot guarantee your safety from something that is not a demon, and this is a very old castle."

"Thank you." She said softly gripping the post of the bed tightly, "Who are you? Do you have a name?"

The shadow contemplated the questions for a few moments before answering. "I have been on this world longer than there have been names therefore I have no name." It stated simply, then asked "What is your name Princess?"

The woman tilted her head slightly at the answer. "It is weird to talk to someone who does not have a name. My name is Seraphina; however, some people shorten it to Sera." She climbed off the bed her chemise almost hitting the floor, as it clung casually to her fit frame, outlining not only her breasts, but as eyes drank in her body moved down could see a slight outline of a dark patch at the apex of her legs. "You did not answer my other question of who you are?"

There was a slight shift and from out of the shadows came a tall imposing figure into the light, so she could see it better. It revealed a burnt orange colored skin, some areas darker than others, whether it was the shadows, or its skin was unsure. Strong looking shoulders faded into a well-muscled chest, that gave way to a tight, rippling stomach.

Several bone-like horns protruded out at odd angles from the curve of its well-toned shoulders, moving slightly as it moved forward towards the woman. Dark lips were curved into a sneer, revealing sharp fangs, and slightly pointed teeth as it looked down at her with cold honeyed eyes.

Fear was etched onto Seraphina's face, her green eyes wide, and mouth slightly opened, and she attempted to cover it with a small dainty hand.

The figures sneer turned into a dark grin, as it soaked in her fear, bathing in its glory. "I am the King of Demons" The words came out dark almost menacing.

Seraphina shank against the bed frame, her back pressed to the post of it as the King stretched out a sharp, pointed fore finger,

"I enjoy your fear little thing, even though you know I cannot hurt you." It reached out to the soft curve of her cheek, and barely touched her velveteen skin making her shiver uncontrollably. "Perhaps you are terrified that I can touch you, did you know I could?"

Seraphina shook her head, her words stuck in the back of her dry throat. It moved closer to her, its bare thighs lightly touching her small creamy leg. Her lively green eyes moved from the small rounded bones that arched above its dark golden eyes, down to where they were touching.

Nestled in the darkened shadows, a large rod like shape was jutting out from the well-trimmed hip of the demon. Seraphina's eyes were locked onto that spot, her soft red mouth slightly opened, as the very tip of her slightly moistened tongue licked the bottom of her lips, with a slight nervousness. A wave of curiosity washed over her, she had never seen a male appendage before this, and she was not sure of the feelings building up inside of her.

A twisting vortex of fear, curiosity, and a strange craving welled up in her, as a long finger carefully moved under her chin, pressing lightly making her look up into intrigued golden yellow eyes.

"You are an interesting creature," His voice almost soft as he looked down into her emerald eyes. "I could gorge myself on your emotions and expressions, makes me wonder what else I could feast upon."

The shadows released two large glossy black horns on the front top of his head, curling back into the darkness as, he leaned down his face within an inch of hers. "It makes me wonder what you taste like little human." Seraphina stopped breathing, as twisted smile grew on the demon king's face, revealing the tips of sharp canines.

A long dark red tongue slithered out from between his dark lips, and moistened the bottom of her silken lips, making her open her mouth ever so slightly, and the wet muscle slipped into her mouth, making his slightly warm lips meet hers.

Innocence, sweet delicious innocence, swept over his tongue, sending a jolt down his muscled frame, to his long, large member making it engorge and harden. Eons have passed since the King had felt anything like it and he did not want to let it go.

His strong arm wrapped around Seraphina's small waist, pulling her until her slight frame, was pinned against his wide strong one.

There was a long hard rod pressed against Sera's somach, as she became lost in the unexpected kiss. Having never been kissed before in such a manor, her unlearned tongue was quickly catching on, as it moved against the demon's, in slow swirling motions as they gently messaged each other.

She felt her core of her tight stomach warming, as she moved her small delicate hands, discovering the warm smooth skin on his muscular chest.

Somewhere in the deep the Demon's chest a growl reverberated throughout his large framed body, as he drank the swirl of emotions coming off the small creature in trapped within his well-muscled arms. Greed filled his every fiber and he needed to taste more of her.

He easily moved her small frame over, placing his large clawed hand over her stomach, and pushed her onto the soft bed that was now behind her.

Dazed Seraphina looked up at the Demon King, her mouth dark red from the kiss was shaped in surprise. Her body filled with a warm tingling that she could not explain, yet she wanted more of it.

She watched as his warm strong hand lightly touched her ankle, and slowly moving up her calf, her skin prickled, making her shiver, doubling the feeling that she so desired filling her body and consuming her completely.

The soft sigh that escaped her dark red lips, encouraging the King on his progress up her small soft legs, moving up the silken shift as he did. His dark gold eyes drank in her slim olive colored legs, moving up to the dark curls that covered the apex of her legs.

The Demon took in a deep breath and smelled something so intoxicating that it overwhelmed his senses, and he was drawn to Seraphina's silken mound.

The young woman splayed out in front of him let out a soft gasp as his finger dipped into the slit there, finding it wet. He held up the glistening finger an intoxicating aroma hit his nostrils making them flare out slightly.

The wet muscle in his mouth stretched out and licked the exhilarating wetness. The taste flowed over him sending a shivered all the way down to his body, making his hardened rod, jump slightly, as if it was eager.

Driven by the greed of wanting to feel more, and moved his horned head gently, towards Seraphina's dewy center, moving her legs so that she opened to him. His long tongue slithered between his dark lips, and sank deep into her cavern, lapping up all the sweet juices within.

12