Chapel Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers

Bronwyn moaned softly and then commanded sharply, "Please stop!"

I paused and looked questioningly up to her face...

"Stay there a minute...and don't look!"

I did as I was told, staring at the blank wall in front of me and listening to the rustle of clothing going on behind me...

"You can turn around now..."

My sexy little angel was laid back on the bed, propped up on one elbow, with her lower legs hanging over the edge of my bed. Her knees pressed close together to be sure, but she was utterly naked...

"I want you take all your clothes off too...please...but stay where you are..."

I stripped slowly -- I sensed that she wanted me to take my time. When I finally revealed my erect, throbbing tool, her eyes lingered on it, taking in every feature of its stiff, gnarly length...

"Ray, do you want to look at me between the legs again?"

You want me to kiss your sweet little pussy again! I thought, but I merely nodded my agreement.

Bronwyn beckoned me to come closer...

"You can if you really want..."

"Yes I do...I really want to..."

She lay back comfortably and wantonly played with her breasts as I spread her knees wide and brought the backs of her heels up to her buttocks. Every part of her was on show; her slightly gaped, puffy lips; her hood; her enticing little hole; the swell of her buns; her wrinkled pink little anus nestled in its deep valley; absolutely everything; absolute perfection!

I knelt down and examined all of her minutely; inhaling her smell; and watching her lubrication ooze from her tight-mouthed cavern.

"What do you see when you look at me like that...I mean what does it look like to you?"

"Like a beautiful flower...with its petals all furled to hide the lovely secrets inside..."

"Is it really beautiful...?"

"I think so...haven't you ever looked...?"

She seemed startled at the very idea...

"No! Certainly not...!"

"Well perhaps you should...hold it like that for a moment..."

Trusting Bronwyn not to immediately cover herself, I quickly retrieved a small hand mirror left behind by one of my ex-girlfriends from a side table. Positioning it between her thighs, I invited Bronwyn to raise herself and take a look...

"Uuurgh! I can't see anything beautiful in that! All that hair...!"

"I love your hair...the look and the feel of it...and when you are wet like you are now, the smell of it. Look more closely and see how lovely the lips are and the colours inside..."

I opened her with my fingertips, revealing the shining wet pink folds and the tight portal to her inner being..."

"And under here is your little cock..."

I pulled back her hood...

"My cock...?"

"Well, it's the female version of... Do you think my cock is beautiful?"

"Interesting maybe...perhaps handsome..."

I shifted closer between her thighs, maneuvering my rigid tool below the lower edge of the mirror and resting its swollen head on her pubic thatch, right at the start of the crease that led downwards to her sex. Bronwyn tensed, unsure of my intentions...

"Don't they look good together...?"

"Ummmmm..."

"They should, they were made for each other! The Beauty and the Beast!"

"The Handsome Beast..."

She had made up her mind that this intimacy was OK...

"I would like to take a picture..."

"A picture...?"

"Yes, of you looking at yourself...and of my cock and your cunt saying "hello" to each other..."

"I don't like that word..."

"Why not...?"

"Boys say it to put girls down...a boy at school called me that name just a couple of days ago...he said it with such hatred!"

"I wonder why..."

"Because I wouldn't go on a date with him..."

"Aaaaah, some people cannot express their disappointment without using abuse...well to me the word "cunt" is simply an ancient descriptive name for that wonderful orifice between your legs...and I use it with all respect for you. You'll soon get used to me saying it..."

My cockhead slipped off its springy-haired tuffet and dropped between her legs, coming to rest at the entrance to that "wonderful orifice" I had just referred to. Bronwyn froze. Her gaping wet little mouth was there for the taking. All I had to do was thrust hard and she would be mine...

"I think I'd better go and get that camera..."

Her voice shook...

"I think you'd better..."

My decision not to take her by force was the right one. I wanted, no, needed to make Bronwyn's giving up her virginity something that she would have fond memories of for the rest of her life.

I was only gone for my digital camera for a few seconds, and when I returned Bronwyn was examining herself minutely in the mirror. She ignored my while I photographed her; twisting her torso and spreading her labia with her fingers to get the best view...

"Can I put my cock back where it was? But no mirror in the way this time..."

"Ok..."

She dropped the mirror to the carpet and I pushed it out of the way under the bed...

"You hold it...my cock...put where you feel comfortable..."

To my surprise Bronwyn began to slide the head up and down her wet slit and even rubbed it on the entrance to her vagina! For a moment I thought she might bear down on and force it inside, but it soon became apparent that she was only interested in the pleasure she was getting from sliding it backwards and forwards over her clit. I quickly took my pictures...

"Does doing that feel good...?"

"Dreamy...do you like it too?"

"Simply amazing...! But I want to eat you...it might be safer..."

I teased her; licking the inside of each thigh until I almost reached her begging slit; licking around the outside perimeter of her labia; licking the sensitive little patch of skin between her cunt and her anus. She tensed rigidly for a moment, scared that I would place my tongue on that forbidden lower spot, but I moved away, resolving to revisit some later time when she and I were more familiar with each other. And then I engulfed her in my mouth, my swirling tongue finding her clit and her virgin hole in turn, again and again. And Bronwyn gave herself over to pleasure.

When I sensed the building tension of her approaching climax, I stopped my oral attentions, causing her to mutter with frustration and look down her supine body to me with glazed eyes...

"I am going to put a finger in you...just one...is that OK?"

She nodded dumbly, her only thought being to get my mouth back on her to release her orgasm.

Her tight, wet, silky walls clasped my index finger as I gently entered her. I took my time, giving her time to adjust to this invasion by an alien object.

"Your finger feels much bigger than mine does..."

"You've put your finger inside...When...?"

"When I was remembering how good it was being with you..."

"Show me..."

Bronwyn's inhibitions now were rapidly breaking down and she had very little hesitation in showing me how she had masturbated. I hurriedly reached for the camera. And, whilst rubbing her clit rapidly with the fingers of one hand, she eventually worked three fingers of the other inside her sheath, not just one! I only stopped her when I saw how close she was getting to orgasm.

Now knowing that she could easily take them, I sank two fingers slowly into her hot slippery depths; and resumed my attentions with my tongue...

Within a few seconds, there came a tight clamping...drawn out moments of rigid intensity...wild internal fluttering...frantic gyrations that drove my fingers far inside...a strangled cry...and my Chapel Girl tumbled riotously into orgasm.

Normality returned slowly...

"Now it's your turn..."

"My turn...?"

"To show me what you do when you're thinking of me...or some other girl..."

"I only think of you when I'm..."

"Ah of course, that's right...you don't have to have an imagination when you're up in Asia...there's lots of beautiful willing girls there..."

"Hush...!"

I slipped onto the bed beside her and pressed my lips to hers. It was our very first kiss and my insides flipped like I was doing a barrel roll in an airplane...

"Yes, I admit I have been with girls up there in the past, but I won't next time...not since you..."

"Truly...?"

"Cross my heart..."

"I believe you. Do you want to do it again...kiss me I mean?"

What followed was a long, tender tasting of each other's lips; an inhalation of the other's breath; a joining without inhibition, but without the wildly thrashing tongues that depicts passion in the movies. Yet at its end, we were both utterly breathless.

"Please, Ray...show me...show me how you masturbate..."

Bronwyn propped up on one elbow as I rolled onto my back alongside her and started to stroke my erection. With her looking on like that it wasn't going to take long before I shot my load!

"It's a long way away down there, Ray. Why don't you bring it up here so I can see properly?"

Lying back down, Bronwyn gestured that I should kneel astride her chest with my groin looming above her face. She didn't have to ask twice!

After a minute or two of intense scrutiny of my hand sliding up and down my thick shaft, she murmured...

"My, that is awesome!"

A dribble of precum expressed from my tip and dripped onto the smiling corner of her mouth. Bronwyn didn't flinch. Instead, she reached up between my spread thighs and cupped my balls in both her hands, her fingertips lightly scratching my perineum, escalating the rising tide; almost but not quite exploring further back, and ...

"Amazing...they don't feel like they look...they feel so vulnerable...it's hard to imagine..."

My first spasm hit me.

Bronwyn squeaked with surprise when the first pearly drops shot out and splashed warmly on her cheek. And then, even although I was lost in the ecstatic throes of my ejaculation, she did something that utterly amazed me: she missed the second spurt, which again streaked her cheek, but by the time the third arrived, she had grasped the head of my cock and led it to her lips! The third squirt struck her there, but the fourth, and all those subsequent, she accepted in her open mouth!

I fell forward into a crawling stance; my whole body a trembling, pounding, pleasure-driven ache -- I had never cum so hard before in all my life!

Eventually I became compos mentis enough to look down to where Bronwyn lightly suckled just the tip of my slowly wilting cock in her lips. Sharp aftershocks still coursed through me, but they were not nearly as strong as before. She realised I was watching her and looked up to me with a pleased little smile...

"That was so marvelous, Ray..."

Her speech sounded thick, as though my sperm coated her tongue, which I suppose it did...

"...is it all over now?"

"For the moment..."

I could hardly control my own voice...

"...but if you carry on doing that..."

"Then I'd better stop...besides, it's time I thought about getting dressed...or my Mam..."

Creaking in every joint, I moved back down beside her. After turning her so that we were laid face to face; and a long, lingering kiss, in which I could taste my jism on her mouth...

"I'm sorry...I should have warned you..."

"I felt it happen...in that place behind your...balls...it was like a tiny hosepipe began jerking..."

"You didn't mind then...?"

"Of course not..."

"But where did you...?"

"Where did Innocent Little Bronwyn learn to swallow sperm? Before you ask, not with Murray! Oh, I may be a Chapel Girl, Ray, but I do know about such things! Besides, I've listened some of the girls at school talking about doing it all the time with their boyfriends; I took the opportunity to find out what it's like..."

"And...?"

"Ha! Ha! That's for me to know and you to find out Mister Spy!"

She threw her upper leg over mine and pushed my hand down her belly...

"But I'll tell you what I do like...we have to make a few minutes more...because I have this funny hot itchy feeling in my tummy...and there's only one person here who can get rid of it properly for me..."

Her cunt and the insides of her thighs were dripping wet. She eagerly thrust her groin at my hand and the two fingers entering her with a delighted little moan and when, in the end she came, she bit my upper arm with the force of her orgasm.

By the time Bronwyn calmed down again, she really did have to go -- her Mam surely was on the warpath by then! However, when she spotted my renewed tumescent state, she was reluctant to leave...

"We don't want to get you grounded again..."

"But you're..."

"And you'll get all hot and bothered again doing something about it..."

She let out a frustrated moan...

"Oooooer!"

Reason prevailed in the end and Bronwyn satisfied herself with a quick kiss on my cock head and an admonishment to it to "behave yourself until I come back tomorrow"...

"If I'm invited...?"

"That is the daftest question this century!"

There then followed a mad scramble to get her dressed in her school uniform and looking like an innocent little miss again. Giving me a swift kiss on the cheek before I let her out, she grinned mischievously...

"I'm going to have to go straight to the bathroom when I get indoors, or my Mam will smell me!"

It was true; she was rather "ripe"!

In the next four days, before I left, Bronwyn came to me every afternoon after school; I gave her a back door key so that she could come and go without being seen by her parents. Heaven only knows how they didn't cotton on to the fact she was up to something no nice Chapel Girl should ever think of doing! In that brief, ecstatic time, we explored every inch of each other with our lips, fingers and tongues, and took many pictures of each other along the way, and shared many hot orgasms. Bronwyn loved sucking my cock just as much as I loved to eat her out. But, although we came close several times, intercourse didn't happen.

Saying goodbye was tough, and I flew out to Thailand wondering if our frenetic last days were the last I would see of her. However I shouldn't have worried. Although I was based in Bangkok, I moved around Asia a lot, but we managed to swap letters and emails. The latter were a problem at first, because Bronwyn shared their home computer with her brothers, so she had to be careful about how often she mailed me, and about what she wrote. But then an internet café opened in a nearby shopping precinct and we were saved. We even managed to speak a few times, with Bronwyn using phone at my place. In the course of these exchanges, apart from driving each other crazy with what we'd like to be doing to each other, I learned that David and Megan were indeed going to take her out of college and send her to University a year early.

My Chapel Girl was waiting for me in my house when I got back three-and-a-half months later; a squealing, flying, sweet-smelling, curvaceous, bundle that leapt and wrapped its arms and legs around me and smothered my face with kisses the instant I closed the front door behind me. A breathless time later she looked at me with sparkling eyes...

"Ray...feel under my skirt..."

"Why...?"

"I got rid of my knickers when I saw the taxi dropping you off..."

Indeed, she was naked...and her sex was soft, and warm, and invitingly wet...

Spread-eagled on the edge of the bed with her skirt pulled up to her waist, in direct contrast to her shyness during our first encounters, Bronwyn proudly displayed her glistening slit to me. Holding her arms out, she beckoned me to kneel between her spread thighs...

"Get your cock out and show me, Ray..."

With trembling fingers, I undid my pants and pushed them and my underpants down to knees. My erection reared, long and hard before her anxious gaze...

"Just as I remember it...the pictures we took don't do you justice..."

Bronwyn caressed my shaft with tentative fingers...

"...it's so hot and hard..."

She led its throbbing tip to rub up and down the slippery gash between her swollen labia. After over a quarter of a year of celibacy, I almost blew my wad there and then! And then, positioning it at the entrance to her inner self, she looked at me with hooded eyes...

"I have planned this moment, here on this bed, every day you've been away...I want you so much...do it now...please!"

It was thus that I finally got to slowly sink my hard cock into my Chapel Girl's silky warm sheath for the very first time. Mere words cannot describe the sensations or the emotions that accompanied our union and its explosive climax; simply to say we both wept with joy at the sheer wonder of it.

*******

It is now over six years since the day that I looked out of my window and first set eyes on Bronwyn getting out of the Morgan's car; that delicious morsel of youthful femininity who eventually, inevitably became the sole focus of my existence. At twenty-four she no longer looks fourteen or fifteen, although she often gets asked for ID when she is buying me a drink in a bar where they don't know us. She still doesn't touch alcohol herself though.

That assignment to Asia was my last. While I was away, I applied for and got a New Zealand-based job with Customs. However, within two weeks of my return we were parted again; it was Bronwyn's turn to go away this time, although she was off a less distant place. After three years of study, she gained her Bachelors degree in Biochemistry, with Honours, at Waikato University and then stayed on for a further year to get her Masters. I went down to see her on occasional weekends during term, but I generally gave her plenty of space. I know she dated a few guys, fellow students, and one of her lecturers was very keen on her, but not if she slept with any of them. If she did, and she wants to, she will tell me in her own good time.

If you love someone, set them free.

However, we did spend just about every free minute together whenever she could get away from her parents during her vacations!

Right now we are checking each other over nervously: Bronwyn has been working at a nearby laboratory for the last seven months and living at home, but she has been accepted at Cambridge University, in England, to do research for her Doctorate. I have been allowed a couple of years' leave of absence from my job and am going with her as a kind of house-husband. You see, we have just learned that my Chapel Girl is carrying our child. Incredible as it may seem, Bronwyn's parents are still blissfully unaware of "us", but in a few minutes we are going to tell them...

Salteena
Salteena
590 Followers