Chapel In The Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapel tied the roped extra tight around Margaret's wrist, which caused her to scream. Chapel had heard enough fucking screaming. He took his right hand and WHAM!!!!!!! He smacked Margaret in the back of the head.

" How many fucking times am I going to have to tell you to…SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Margaret's head lunged forward. The only thing that kept her standing was her rope that was wrapped around both her wrists. Margaret started weeping and crying again. Chapel had had it with her crying and carrying on.

“ You like crying and screaming…huh? I've been really nice to you…do you know how fucking lucky you are to still be alive and breathing...huh…bitch…. DO YOU?” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

“ I'm so sorry mister…. please…. I'm so sorry.” She repeated over and over again.

" You're not fucking sorry. You're a fucking cunt that can't follow rules."

Chapel completed the final knot on the rope and positioned himself behind Margaret. Margaret prepared herself to get fucked some more.

" Lets see how loud you can scream Margie!"

Chapel latched onto Margaret's hips, he used his strength to spread her ass cheeks apart. Margaret was ready; she braced herself to be raped once more. With her back turned she never saw it or suspected what was going to happen next.

Chapel aimed his cock and lunged forward, driving his cock deep into Margaret's ass. The sound of Margaret's screams when he entered her asshole ripped through the forest, even the birds and small animals nearby ran for cover.

Chapel pulled back, and then drove his angry right back into her ass. Margaret's asshole was being torn apart. His cock felt like a giant battering ram being driven into her ass. The pain was like nothing she ever felt before in her life. With each thrust the temperature in her ass increased. Chapel held nothing back, he wanted to punish her for her attempt to escape. Chapel used his cock like a knife. Without mercy he stabbed her ass with his swollen angry cock.

“ Yeah baby scream!…. Scream for me!…You like screaming!…I told you I'd give you something to scream about…take that bitch!” he shouted, as he drove his cock deep into her ass.

Margaret screamed and cried out loud while Chapel raped her ass. She felt like she was being torn to shreds. She had heard about anal sex. She thought it was a deviant and disgusting act. She tried desperately to free her hands while Chapel continued his assault on her asshole. But Chapel had her. She was trapped like a caged animal. The fire in her ass was unbearable. Her wrist started to turn red, the tight rope around her wrist burned and dug into her skin.

Chapel enjoyed watching Margaret's futile attempts to escape. He now enjoyed the sound of her voice. He enjoyed the sound of her screams echoing throughout the forest. Chapel could feel his balls tensing up. Margaret's virgin ass was nice and tight. The more she tried to fight, the tighter the ring got.

Chapel felt like he was going to explode. He stared pounding her ass with everything he had. He wanted to brutally punish Margaret for entering his domain. And most all, he wanted to punish her for not obeying him.

Margaret was barely hanging on. She was barely conscious at this point. Every part of her body ached. Her arms, her wrist, her back, her legs, her pussy, all ached. But the fire in her ass continued to burn.

“ Yeah baby...I'm gonna cum…. I'm gonna cum hard baby…I'm gonna cum!” Chapel shouted.

He pulled his cock out of Margaret's ass and ran round in front of her. Margaret didn't know what was going on. Chapel grabbed Margaret by the back of the head and viciously rammed his cock in her mouth. He held her by the head and humped her face driving his cock deep into throat.

“Here it cums baby…Agggggghh…. Aggggghhh…Aggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

He screamed as he started unloading his long awaited release. He drove his cock hard and deep into Margaret's throat. He didn't stop pushing forward until he felt his balls land flush against her chin. Margaret felt his cock twitch and then exploded in her mouth instantly filling her mouth with cum. Thick hot blasts of cum flowed right down her throat.

“ Yeah…Awe…. FUCK YEAH!!!…Drink that shit…. drink my fucking cum bitch!!” He moaned.

Chapel pulled his cum spitting cock out of Margaret's sore cum filled mouth. He grabbed his cock. He grabbed Margaret by the hair and demanded that she open her mouth. She opened her mouth just in time to receive a fresh batch of cum.

Chapel painted Margaret's lips and tongue with his seed. Margaret could now taste the evil liquid. Chapel just laughed at Margaret. To him, she looked pitiful. Her face and mouth was covered with cum. Chapel thought she looked absolutely beautiful. Satisfied with the job he did to her face and mouth, he walked behind her.

He gently spread her tender physically abused ass cheeks apart to survey the damage. Margaret didn't even flinch. Her asshole was still burning from being raped. Chapel stuck his finger in her ass and was pleased to find that some of his load was nicely secured in her ass.

" Damn Margie you have the tightest ass I ever fucked!…Shit, girl, your ass didn't spill a drop…Consider that load of cum as a little gift from me baby…"

Chapel walked over to the log and picked up the knife. Margaret was afraid to turn her head, out of the corner of her eye she could see clearly, that the knife was not on the log. She started praying as Chapel walked toward her. She silently preyed for her soul. She asked her God, the same God that had abandoned her in the woods. The same God, which allowed her to be brutally raped in the woods. The same God that allowed a minion of the Devil to rape torture and humiliate her in the woods for forgiveness.

Chapel walked slowly toward Margaret for the final time. She could hear his footsteps ruffling through the broken branches and leaves. When the footstep stopped directly behind her Margaret sensed it. She felt that this was going to be the final moment in her life. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Chapel had the knife in his hand and raised the tiny little sword that gave him his strength. He took the instrument that he used to strike fear into the hearts of those who dared to enter his world. With two quick slashes, he cut the ropes around Margaret's hands.

Margaret turned and looked into the eyes of the man whom she thought was about to kill her. Chapel looked into Margaret's face and said,

" You may go."

Margaret didn't move she thought it was another one of his tricks.

“ I can leave…. you're letting me go?” she asked.

" Yes…. Now get the fuck out of here before I change my mind."

Margaret turned around and started walking back, from which she came, constantly looking behind her. With each step she moved a little faster. Chapel found her distrust in him quit humorous. Margaret turned around and looked at Chapel one last time. Chapel raised his hands and screamed,

“ RUN!!!!!”

Margaret took off like a bat out of hell. Chapel started laughing as the poor woman ran out of the woods. Chapel picked up his pants and started walking back from where he came.

Margaret ran as fast as she could. She ran and ran until she had to stop and catch her breath. She heard a branch break behind her and she took off running again. For a second she thought she was lost. Then she saw a clearing up ahead. Her entire body was in excruciating pain. All she wanted to do was make it home.

Mrs. Johnston was standing by kitchen window drinking a cup of coffee. She saw something emerge for the woods behind her home. Her cup of coffee fell and crashed down on her floor when she realized that it was her knew neighbor running out of the woods half naked.

“ Oh my God!” she screamed and ran out of her house.

Margaret collapsed into Mrs. Johnston’s arms. She helped Margaret in to her home and sat her down on the couch. She held Margaret in her arms like mother holding a crying daughter. Not a word was spoken. Mrs. Johnston went to her bedroom and retrieved some clothes for Margaret. After Margaret calmed down, Mrs. Johnston got up and walked over to her kitchen window. With her back to Margaret, she said,

“ Why Margaret?…. Why didn't you listen to me?…. I told you not to go into the forest."

Mrs. Johnston just stared out her window as the tears slowly began flow down her face. She wasn't crying for Margaret. She cried for herself. She cried because she knew what happened to Margaret might have been avoided. She cried, because five years ago she didn't have the courage to tell the truth.

“ Was it him Margaret?…Was it Chapel?” She asked, trying to fight back her tears.

“ Yes!….Yes!…..How…..How…..did you know?,” Margaret replied.

Margaret struggled to her feet and walked over to where Mrs. Johnston was standing. She could see the tears running down Mrs. Johnston face. The two women stood there in complete silence. Mrs. Johnston’s wiped the tears from her face and said,

“ Do you really think that I was running away from rabbits five years ago? That's the story I told my husband. I was frightened. I couldn't tell the only man that I have ever loved and the only man that I have ever been with that I was raped. How could I tell him that I was raped Margaret? How could I tell him I was raped over and over again? How could I tell him that I did things with this evil man, things that I've never done with him to this day? I was raped over and over again by a man who called himself Chapel. I was a bored housewife. After my kids moved out, I had nothing to do. I wanted to go exploring. I wanted some adventure. I was bored one morning and decided to take a trip into the forest to see if I could find the ruins of the old Chapel. One minute I was have a wonderful time exploring nature. And then the next minute I was be forced to perform unspeakable sexual acts with a strange man in the woods. He raped me for hours. I thought he was going to kill me. I did everything he told me to do. And finally after he raped my behind, he let me go."

Margaret was speechless. Mrs. Johnston then described in detail what happen to her in the forest five years ago. After she told Margaret her story the two women just stared out the window into the forest.

" Margaret you have to be strong! You can never tell your husband what happened to you in that forest. I know your husband loves you. I can tell by the way he looks at you. They way he smiled when he looked into your eyes at the restaurant. He is a man Margaret, and he'll tell you he loves you, and he'll tell you that he will support you and all that stuff. But he will never look into your eyes the same way. He will never be able to get the images of you being raped out of his mind."

Margaret knew the old woman was telling the truth. She loved her husband so much. She loved the way he would look in to her eyes. And she knew that if she told him, he would never look at her in the same manner.

The two women, who were decades apart in age came together and embraced each other. They shared a quiet moment together staring out the kitchen window into the dark forest. They also shared something else. They shared the same pain, the shared the same humiliation, and most of all, they shared the everlasting shame from being raped. As they both looked out the window, they wondered silently to themselves. They wondered how many other women in the area knew about The Chapel In The Forest.

The End.

"FATHER, I WON'T ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS, FOR I TRULY ENJOYED WRITING THIS RAPE STORY."

This story was inspired from a song that I have loved for years. Below is a quote from the song that inspired this story:

“You will hear a footstep Coming up on you. Moving like a snake He's in complete control. This killer knows his business He is your predator. You are his only target- his only goal. What will you say? What will you do? Your wildest nightmares are coming true.

There is nothing you can say. No way to change, he won't delay This king will have his feast. It's the nature of the beast."

“ The Beast” by Twister Sister (from the album “Stay Hungry”)

Please send your thoughts and comments.

The Entire Zilla Network wants to remind everyone that rape is a crime. This story was Intended for a mature adult audience.

Remember- this is just a story, and nothing else.

We all have Dark Fantasies floating around in our heads. I just chose to post mine and share them with the WORLD.

Peace!

Blackzilla