Chaperone

Story Info
She repays her father in the men's room.
2.6k words
3.43
43.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SIGSEGV
SIGSEGV
5 Followers

Samantha nibbled on a French fry. She turned her eyes toward her date and blushed when she saw how him watching her. She smiled. "What is it?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," the boy replied dreamily.

Samantha couldn't help but giggle.

It was late at night and they were both sitting in a booth at a retrofitted 50's style McDonald's. There was a tray of cheap food between them, but they barely touched it. They both shared a look and smiled at each other brightly. They were both still glowing from the dance, the highlight of their final semester of high school. Samantha's date was wearing a charming tuxedo. The trousers were a little too short, and he was relaxing with the jacket open and loose around his shoulders after the long night, but he still looked handsome in it. For her own part Samantha was wearing a billowing and pristine white ballroom dress that left her arms bare and shoulders exposed without sacrificing the least of her modesty. She looked like a princess.

Samantha giggled again when their hands met as they both reached for the fries. Her date insisted on feeding her fries to her out of his own hand. Samantha smiled, a little embarrassed by it all. It was a cute, silly little gesture, but it seemed like it could be questionable. She glanced at her father to see if he approved.

Dan, Samantha's father, had agreed to attend the dance as one of the parent chaperones, and he had been following his daughter and her date ever since they left. He was why they were sitting in a McDonald's, really: after-parties were a no-go on his watch.

He gave Samantha a little shrug. He was sitting on the opposite side of the booth, looking a bit bored. He rested his head on his hands and tried not to look like he was watching the two eighteen-year-olds. Considering that he was glancing at the boy every few seconds, it wasn't very convincing.

Still, Samantha didn't let it put her off. She'd had a great time. She felt like she'd been floating on a cloud ever since she got off the dance floor. Even sitting in a crappy restaurant seemed romantic. "I had such a good time tonight," she said after swallowing her date's offering, her voice breathless.

"I know," her date chuckled. He took her hand in his. It wasn't the first time she'd said it.

They sat holding hands in silence for a few minutes, just smiling at each other warmly. Samantha's cheeks were getting hot. Samantha glanced at her father and then gave her date a look. She bit her lip. Her date seemed to get the message. Feeling a little daring she raised his hand to her mouth and licked a few flecks of salt from her date's fingers. She was wet and she didn't care if he knew it.

Dan cleared his throat.

Samantha pulled back.

"Sweetie," Dan said, "it's been a long night, and I've been as vigilant as I could for you kids, but I think all that punch is finally getting to me." He eased out of his seat. "Won't you come give your father a hand?"

Samantha blanched. "Um, you mean... that? Like, right now?" She glanced at her date nervously as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Of course," her father said.

"Um... you know it's n-not the best time now, right? We're kind of in the middle of a... date."

"I know," he said, "but I need you. And no offense to your date, but family comes first. You know that, sweetie."

Samantha bit her lip. She turned away from her date and cast her eyes to the floor. "Yes, daddy," she said with a deflating sigh.

Dan reached out a hand and helped his daughter to her feet. They took a few steps before Samantha turned back toward her date. He was staring at them with a puzzled look on his face.

"Um, I'm sorry, Ryan, but I need to do this... We'll be back in a few minutes, I promise."

With that father and daughter walked hand-in-hand across the restaurant.

They were heading toward the washrooms.

The washrooms were in a second, attached part of the restaurant that had been added decades ago, with smaller, simpler tables and a playpen for little kids. Samantha glanced around the room. She was glad to see that it was empty as her father ushered her into the men's room.

As soon as she stepped inside she was hit with the stale smell of urine and industrial cleansers that was becoming all too familiar to her. Puddles of water and scraps of toilet paper littered the dingy tile floor. One of the fluorescent lights was buzzing and flickering intermittently.

Dan led her across the room without a word. Samantha fought the urge to hunch over and check for feet in the stalls as she went by. She knew that even if there were someone inside, there was nothing she could do about it.

Samantha's pretty little dress shoes clacked against the ground as her father guided her down a row of urinals at the far end of the room. There was a little space between the last urinal and the corner. Dan took hold of Samantha's shoulders and turned her around, carefully placing her into position.

When he let her go, Samantha instinctively lowered herself onto her knees, pinning the bottom of her dressed down against the dirty floor. She looked up at her father with wide eyes, but he was already acting like she wasn't even there.

Dan unzipped his pants and dragged out his penis, letting it dangle right in front of his daughter's face. It quickly started to swell. He took the thing in his hand and gave it a little stroke before pointing the tip toward Samantha's forehead. He stood like that for a few moments. Samantha's breath came out raggedly through her nostrils as she waited, trying to keep as still as she could.

Eventually Dan took a deep breath and relaxed his posture. A few seconds later he let out a little sigh. A healthy stream of urine started spraying out onto his daughter's face.

Samantha closed her eyes and pursed her lips as the first splash hit her forehead, trailed alongside her nose and over her chin, dripped down to her collar and finally soaked into the material of her little white dress. She tilted her head back, raising her face to meet the stream and give him a bigger target.

Dan let out a long, relieved sigh as his bladder began to empty. He hadn't been kidding about the punch. He had been nursing drinks all night and hadn't taken a break once during the whole dance. He'd been holding it in for hours, and it showed.

Dan's aim strayed to the side. Samantha's eyeliner streaked down the side of her face as pee cascaded over her eyelid and down her cheek. Dan looked down at the effect and grinned. He dragged his cock from side to side, making sure her entire face got covered in piss. He went a little too far a few times, getting some onto her ear and into her hair.

Samantha trembled as she felt her father's warm urine run all over her. A nasty yellow stain was getting longer and longer down the front of her dress as it soaked further and further in. Samantha could feel the pee running freely down her chest. It was starting to get into her bra, shriveling it.

It seemed endless. Dan's stream went strong for a full minute before it finally began to slow. Dan pulled in closer as the arc became shorter and the stream started trickling, letting it get her in the cheek. He forced out two last big sprays before he was spent, the trickle finally whittling down to mere drips.

Samantha opened her eyes as her father shook a few last drops onto her lips and neck. She parted her lips and took the tip of her father's cock into her mouth with practiced ease, sucking gently to make sure it had all come out, getting him completely clean. He was rock hard by the time she let him go.

Samantha looked up at her father with wide eyes, biting her lip. Her face was completely soaked. Droplets of pee were still beading down her chin. Her face was innocent and eager for praise.

"Fuck," her father said, "you don't know how beautiful you are when you're covered in daddy's piss. Just like your mother."

He gave his cock a few long, slow strokes. Samantha looked at it, throbbing just a few inches from her dripping nose. It was big.

"You know you deserve it, don't you, sweetie?"

Samantha lowered her eyes. "Yes," she squeaked.

"Why?"

Samantha licked her lips. They tasted of urine. "Because... because I need to be a good girl. I need to obey. A-and because," she sniffed, "because I'm going to... have daddy's baby..."

Dan stroked himself faster. "That's right," he said. "I saw how you got on with that boy, how you danced with him. You wanted to sneak off and suck his dick, didn't you?"

"Yes," Samantha said. Her voice was quavering.

"You wanted him to cum inside you, didn't you?"

Samantha choked back a sob. "Yes..."

"Mmmm." Dan pounded himself. "What a dirty little whore. You don't deserve to be anything other than a toilet. Do you?"

"No."

Dan took a sharp breath. "Why not?"

"B-because I'm a dirty little whore..."

"That's right. Maybe I should just--ah!--just leave you here, tie you up and let all those nice night-shift fast food boys use you, hmm? Would you like that, whore?"

"Yes, daddy."

Dan's hips were bucking of their own accord. "Do you want daddy's cum, whore?"

"Yes," Samantha said.

"Do you?"

"Yes!" she cried.

Dan grabbed the back of Samantha's hair and pulled it taut, forcing her face up. He stepped forward and splattered thick globs of cum onto her pee-stained flesh as he held her still. He stroked himself and slowly pulled back, leaving a trail over sperm over her eyebrow, across the bridge of her nose and down the side of her cheek.

There was a pause as Dan's cock slowly deflated. The both of them were breathing heavily. Samantha's face was bright red. After a few moments Dan let go of her hair and rubbed a last little dribble of cum onto his daughter's chin. He looked down at her with satisfaction as his cock hovered over her mouth.

"I love you, sweetie," he said.

Samantha was on the edge of tears. "I love you too, daddy."

Dan took a moment to put himself away and zip up before holding out his hand and carefully helping his daughter to her feet. The bottom of her dress dripped heavily as it left the floor, leaving behind a puddle and showing a huge strain with clear indentations where her knees had been.

"Let's go say goodnight to your date, my sweet little whore," Dan said with a grin.

Dan led her toward the exit by the hand. Her legs were a little wobbly. Samantha glanced at herself in the mirror as they went by. Her face was discolored and blotchy streaks of makeup were scrawled down her cheeks. Her dress was completely ruined: the part covering her breasts was totally covered in piss, and the lengthy yellow stain that tapered down from there dominated the outfit, reaching all the way down to her crotch. Her perfume had washed away, long since replaced by the smell of an unflushed toilet.

Samantha took a deep breath as her father pushed the door open and led her back out into the restaurant. She folded her hands in front of her pee-stained lap. Her heart was pounding.

There was a night janitor mopping up as they walked out into the attached room. He looked up at them as they went by. The wooden handle of his mop clattered to the floor. Samantha fixed her mouth into a tight smile, trying to look like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Oh, sorry about the mess in there," Dan said, pointing to the men's room before placing his hand on Samantha's back and ushering her out into the main room a half-step in front of him.

"Holy shit," someone muttered. Samantha looked to the uniformed young men working at the counter. She flicked a tear from her eye and gave them a shrug and a little smile.

They turned down the aisle to where Samantha's date was sitting. He looked up at them from a half-finished burger. His jaw dropped.

Dan threw his arm around Samantha's shoulder as she stood in front of the table. She gave her date a little wave.

"Um, hi Ryan," she said. "We didn't keep you waiting too long, did we?"

Ryan blinked at her several times, looking from her face to her dress several times before turning his eyes to her father. "What the fuck?" he said.

"Um, I just wanted to say that I had a really good time with you tonight," she continued, "and I mean that, but after talking it over with my daddy I don't think we should see each other anymore."

Ryan just stared at her. "What... the... fuck?"

"I just don't think I can be both your girlfriend and daddy's toilet at the same time and, well, I'm sorry, but my daddy's well-being is more important to me. No hard feelings, okay? Um, can I give him a kiss goodnight, daddy?"

Dan nodded. She leaned in to give Ryan a peck on the cheek, but he recoiled from her. She bit her lip and shrugged.

"Oh well," she said. "It really was a wonderful night, though. I want to give you something to remember me by."

"I think he'll remember," Dan said with a grin.

"Oh. Well, um, Ryan, do you need to go pee? I'm a very good little toilet and I wouldn't mind helping you out this one time..."

Ryan didn't say anything. He was pressed up against the corner of the booth, as far back as he could go. He almost looked like he was in shock.

"Well, it's alright if you don't want to." Samantha fidgeted a bit. "But now that I think of it, I think I might need to go. Is that alright, daddy?"

"Sure, sweetie. Go whenever you like."

"Okay," she said. She reached down and grabbed the skirt of her soiled dress and hiked it up. She squatted down to the floor with her legs spread, exposing her cute white cotton panties. There were a few tiny splotches of urine on them already, but they were relatively clean. Samantha took a deep breath and let it out with a little huff. She closed her eyes and relaxed. After a few moments, a big yellow stain materialized in the crotch of the panties, quickly weighing them down. A little stream of pee started dribbling down from the bottom of them and a few drops squeezed out where the leg holes met her thighs. A puddle quickly formed beneath her.

Ryan stared down at it in disbelief. There were sounds of camera phones clicking from the front counter.

It didn't take long for Samantha to finish. When she was done she rubbed herself through her soiled panties briefly, then got to her feet and let her skirt fall back into place, careless of the trails of fresh pee still rolling down her legs.

She turned to her father. "Am I a good girl, daddy?"

Dan grinned. "Daddy's little princess," he said.

SIGSEGV
SIGSEGV
5 Followers