Chapman & Associates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tess sat at the dinner table it had been two months since Bobby first had sex with Sam. Sam was standing at the kitchen counter. "Come her." Tess said.

Sam looked at her and then walked over in front of Tess. Tess turned her sideways. "Raise your shirt." Sam pulled her tee shirt up around her tits and held her elbows out. Tess worked her boxers down around the middle of her hips. Tess looked at Sam's stomach. She ran her hand over a slight bump. Tess finally leaned in and kissed her right on her stomach and wrapped her arms around her lover. "You're pregnant." Tess said.

"Uh huh." Sam said. "I'm afraid so." Sam started crying. "I'm so sorry Tess. Please don't leave me."

Tess pulled her onto her lap and kissed her so tenderly Sam though she would melt. "I will never leave you." Tess said. I love you and I need you and we are going to have a baby."

"It's going to be black." Sam sniffled.

"It's going to be beautiful." Tess said.

"Uh huh." Sam said. "I hope it's a girl."

"So do I." Tess replied.

Later Tess came out of her bath with a towel wrapped around her. Her hair was still wet. She opened her dresser drawer for a pair of panties when she stopped, closed ti and went to Sam's room. She opened the door as always did without knocking. Sam was on her bed. Tess dropped her towel and crawled up beside her. "You can't know how happy I am about out baby." She said and Sam grinned.

"Me too." Sam said.

"But I can't stop being me." Tess said as she moved a leg across Sam to straddle her head. "No. Wait." Tess said. She got off of the bed and pulled Sam down toward the foot of the bed a couple of feet. When she got back on he bed she straddled Sam again but this time she was facing Sam's feet. Sam raised her mouth to Tess and kissed her sex. Tess ran her hands over Sam's tummy. "I want to be able to watch our baby." She said.

Sam giggled and began to pleasure the only one she would ever love. She would do absolutely anything she asked, anytime. When Tess finally left Sam's room the early morning light was filtering into Sam's window. She had brought Tess to half a dozen orgasms attending to her pussy and her anus. Her face was sticky and her hair was in tangles. The room smelled of pure sex and she had a strong acidic taste in her mouth. Sam lay on her back smiling. "Fuck me, she really is happy I'm pregnant." She was speaking to no one but the ceiling.

12