Chapter 01: Abby Learns Her Lesson

Story Info
Abby's husband finally sits up and takes notice of her.
1.9k words
4.09
58.3k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby had a problem. She loved her husband dearly, but their sex life was almost non-existent. She was a sexy woman, and was aware of it without being self centered. She had long black hair, pale skin just turning tan in the spring. She had pretty hazel eyes, and a cupid's bow of a mouth, which pouted at times. Large breasts tipped with dusky rose colored nipples, and an almost hourglass figure. She was not a skinny woman, but plenty of men had told her how much they liked her curves.

Her husband, Noah, was similar in appearance. He had long black hair and glasses, though his skin was much more tan than hers. His chest was finely muscled, with just the right amount of hair. He was only about seven inches taller than her five foot three, but it made it nicer when he kissed her.

Finally, after a month of nights of him being too tired, Abby decided to take action. She shaved everywhere, leaving only a strip of hair along the same line as her slit. She then put on her sexiest red and black silk French cut panties, white stockings with lace at the top, and a push up bra. She then braided her hair into two pigtails, and put on the rest of her costume, making sure her breasts spilled out the top. She was ready to seduce her husband into a puddle of satisfied jelly!

Abby slowly climbed the stairs up to Noah's office, carefully balancing herself on the six inch heels, breasts jiggling hard with every step. She had stuffed her 46DD breasts into a bra two sizes smaller, just to make it easier for them to fall out when she wanted. When she reached the door to Noah's office, she knocked as gently as possible, trying to make sure that her presence would be a surprise, but still attempting to respect his privacy.

After receiving no response, she opened the door slowly, hearing him on the phone with someone, most likely a client. Being a computer geek could bring long hours, as Abby was well aware! She silently walked over to his desk, his back to her, as he faced the wall where his work printouts were pinned. She slowly climbed up on top of the desk, making sure to spread her legs to either side of his chair enough so that he would see her panties the second he turned back around. After a minute more conversation, Noah started to turn back to his computer, still chatting with the client. At the sight of Abby in her outfit on his desk, he dropped the phone. After a shocked moment, he picked the phone back up and murmured a quick goodbye, then clicked the off button.

Abby leaned over slightly so he could see straight down her shirt, a white button up that was tied below her breasts, just above her tiny plaid skirt. She could tell that Noah's mouth was quite dry as he had to clear his throat several times before he was able to speak.

"It's been a long time since you put on your catholic schoolgirl uniform," he stammered hoarsely. She grinned at him with an evil little smile that spoke volumes.

"But I've been such a bad girl Mr. Bobcheck. I think I need to be punished, as only you can!"

Noah's eyes grew huge at that statement. They had not played naughty schoolgirl and stern principal in several years. He had never forgotten the pleasure it brought them both, however.

"You must tell me what you have done that was so naughty before I can decide your punishment," Noah told her in his sternest voice.

"Oh, I did so many bad things!" Abby said in her little girl voice. "I stole peeks at your penis when you were in the shower, and I couldn't get the thought of it out of my mind. I keep imagining what it would be like to slide it in-between my breasts, and to feel you pump it slowly in and out of my mouth. It seems like all I can think of anymore is how much I want to suck on it like a lollipop before you slide it deep inside of me! I have had to change my panties so often, thoughts of you have been keeping me so wet! I just don't know what to do with myself..."

The bulge in Noah's jeans grew considerably. It was a large bulge to begin with, and the sights, smells, and sounds coming from his wife made it grow to an incredible size. Abby noticed the effect she was having on her husband, and smiled in satisfaction. This was working better than she had hoped!

"Well, I think I know what the proper punishment should be," Noah told her. "Get down on your knees in front of me, so you can work on fulfilling that fantasy you've been having. Then we will work on the rest of those naughty thoughts."

Abby gracefully sank to her knees in front of Noah, slightly under the desk, just like his own little sex slave. She slowly slid the zipper down, until his huge cock sprang free from the confines of his boxers, bobbing gently in her face, in time with his heartbeat. She made sure he was completely free and clear of the zipper before bending her head down to slowly lick the drop of pre-cum off his slit. He gasped hard, his hips bucking upward against her mouth. Abby then slowly licked all around his shaft, from top to bottom, as if it were her own personal ice cream cone. She could see that this turned Noah on to a fevered pitch, as he was grasping the arms on his chair so hard they creaked!

She took a little bit of pity on him, freeing her breasts from the shirt so they could rub over his thighs and testicles, hard enough to tease, but gentle enough so that she didn't hurt him. She slowly slid the length of his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She did not manage to deep throat him very often, he was usually too large for that, but she was determined to drive him over the edge tonight, and this was a surefire way to do it!

Noah began pumping his hips in the same rhythm that her hands were stroking his shaft as it slid in and out of her small wet mouth. Her teeth gently grazed the head when he pulled almost all the way out, to give her a moment to breathe, and Noah about jumped out of his skin. It was not a painful scrape, it just managed to intensify his lust. After several more pumps into her throat, he grasped her pigtails in his hand to pull her gently off of him before he exploded. Abby was having no part of it, however. She merely slid him all the way into her mouth, so that he was deep inside of her throat. The feeling sent him over the edge. He exploded, thick jets of his cum sliding down her throat as she swallowed with every stream.

Finally, Noah was spent, and Abby rose up once again to kiss him deeply, their tongues intertwining. Noah could taste himself on her tongue. It was a slightly salty taste, not too unpleasant.

Now it was Abby's turn to be tortured, Noah thought. He grasped her ribcage just under her breasts, and lifted her to the desk. Her gasp of surprise brought a dark chuckle from a naughty place deep inside of Noah. He slowly slid his head beneath her tiny skirt, and gently pulled her panties off with his teeth. Abby hadn't been joking, they were sopping wet with her juices. He inhaled gently, smelling something akin to a warm, musky cinnamon. He could not imagine a more delicious smell. Noah began by gently licking her outer folds, feeling Abby quiver hard beneath his tongue. Noah could not suppress a smile against her as he began stroking past her inner folds to her clit with his tongue. Abby's back arched hard off the desk as his tongue swirled around and around her clit, driving her seemingly insane with pleasure. She attempted to sit up as Noah gently slid a finger into her, but he held her down on the desk with his free hand, still stroking in and out of her. Abby began writhing hard, her breathing coming faster and faster as she approached orgasm. Noah enjoyed watching her breasts bouncing gently up and down as her breathing grew ragged. Noah gently added a second finger inside of her, pushing her to the point of fullness. Abby had never been very large, and Noah had worked hard never to stretch her too much. He enjoyed sinking his hard cock deep into her tight wetness.

With a scream that would have woken the neighbors if they had had any, Abby orgasmed hard and fast, clamping down around Noah's fingers like a vise. Wetness began flowing down his hand, covering him down to his elbow before she was finished. He made sure Abby's eyes were on him as he began to slowly lick her juices off of his arm. Her eyes rolled up in head, and she gave made a shaky noise that was a cross between a moan and a laugh. Then Noah slid one of his still wet fingers into her mouth, and Abby began to suck him clean. By this time, his dick was as hard as a rock again.

Noah gently lifted his wife with both hands, and turned her over on top of the desk. In this position, her shaved lips were completely exposed to his gaze. Wetness was still seeping down her legs slowly, showing how ready she was for him. With a firm hand on her hips, Noah slowly slid his huge dick deeply inside of her, making Abby cry out with pleasure. Noah spanked her ass gently, causing her to squirm in protest.

"This is the rest of your punishment," he told her. He could see her exposed breasts pressed on the desk in front of him. He reached forward and gently pinched her nipples, making her writhe on his dick, mewling with pleasure. Noah began slowly working his way in and out of her, feeling her gripping him with her inner muscles. He began pumping faster and faster into her tight, hot, wet, little hole. His balls slapped against her ass forcefully as he thrust faster and faster, feeling them tighten as he became ready to cum again. He could feel Abby squirming harder beneath him as he pulled her pigtails with one hand, and spanked her again with the other. A little bit of pain always made her cum so much harder.

With her wetness streaming hard down his dick, Noah began pumping furiously in and out of Abby, demanding that she follow him to pleasure. Her whimpers grew louder as she grew nearer to exploding. Both her and Noah were panting hard, almost in time together. Abby could feel herself getting tighter and tighter as her muscles began to contract. Noah began shaking hard all over, triggering Abby's own orgasm when he thrust hard into her one last time, copious amounts of sperm shooting against her cervix. Abby came a third time as Noah finished spurting.

Slowly drawing out, Noah gently drew Abby up off the desk into his lap, snuggling his face into her hair. When their breathing had returned to normal, he kissed the side of her neck, and told her, "I think you need to be punished more often."

Her throaty chuckle was the only reply.

To be continued...