Chapter 01: Daughter In-Law

Story Info
Father Inlaw has his way with his soon to be Daughter in Law.
2.1k words
4.04
378.6k
174

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was both a workaholic and a dominant pervert. Those two things combined drove his wife away from him. He just couldn't give her the time she needed and, when he did, he'd demanded countless humiliating acts from her. It was all just too much for her.

Richard had just turned 44 and had kept fit, but his age had been getting to him recently. His hair was turning slightly gray, but he still kept active by going to the gym every week. He had recently retired and given his real estate firm to his son as he was quite financially stable.

Today, Richard was wearing a dark business suit as he drove to his son's house, planning on spending time with him watching the big hockey game. He had met his son's fiancé, Rachel, a couple of times before, but really hadn't thought much about her as he was always too focused on work, trying to keep his perverted side from acting up.

At the same time Richard pulled into the driveway, Rachel was testing the water in the hot tub as she thought about her situation. She had turned 23 a month before, was engaged to the man of her dreams, Jake, and they had already set the date for their wedding and had most of the plans made. Even though it was the anniversary of their first date, she knew her fiancé would end up being late; he always worked late on important dates.

Richard started to knock but noticed the door was open. He slowly walked inside as he thought his son had left the door open for him. Looking through the living room window he saw Rachel bent over, her bikini bottom showing off her tight little ass that had probably been one of the reasons his son loved her. She straightened up, her C-cup breasts bouncing from it as she heard the door open, and she glanced into the living room. She blinked at the sight of her soon-to-be father-in-law and hastily walked back into the house, "Mr. Richard! What are you doing here?"

His eyes widened a bit at the sight of the sexy young girl before his eyes. "Oh, sorry for barging in on you like this, Jake and I were supposed to hang out today."

She replied with, "But Jake's not home."

His dick began to harden in seconds as he looked at her body. "Just my luck," he said with a grin. "What time did he say he'd be back?"

Rachel tilted her head to one side as her love hadn't mentioned any of that. "Well he said he'd be home in an hour or so. If you'd like to watch TV in the living room, I'd understand. I'm just going for a dip in the hot tub."

"I'll watch some TV," he said as his eyes stared at her breasts blankly -- and it was very obvious that he was looking. Rachel blushed as she folded her arms over her chest and then she went outside to the hot tub and slipped into it. Richard walked into the living room and took off his coat, pulling his white shirt out of his pants, and sat down. He had a clear view of the outside and the hot tub through the window beside the couch. Ignoring the TV, he was looking out the window at her -- his dick throbbed wildly watching his future daughter-in-law.

Rachel lowered herself down into the water, coming back up with her hair falling across her face. Richard began to rub his cock through his pants, watching the young beauty. Rachel relaxed against the side, her breasts just barely above the water. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the side of the tub. Richard could restrain himself no longer. He slid down the zipper of his pants, pulled them down a bit, stuck his hand into his boxers, pulling his eight-inch dick out, and began to stroke it up and down.

After about ten minutes Rachel got up, slipped into a small bathrobe, and then walked into the house. Richard had closed his eyes, fantasizing about her, and had lost track of time. Rachel decided to get her father-in-law a beer. She walked into the living room, gasping and blushing when she saw him stroking himself, her eyes fixated on the eight-inch cock before her. "Sorry! I thought you might be thirsty!"

Richard turned toward her, his hand wrapped around his cock; his eyes widened and his heart raced wildly. "Oh, God!" he shouted. Rachel quickly put the beer onto the table and rushed out. Richard looked down and, rather than feeling embarrassed, he felt hornier. Much hornier. Rachel shook her head and headed upstairs thinking she should change clothes.

Richard stood up and held his pants up, his cock hanging out the fly, as he walked up the stairs to the room where she was changing. He looked through the crack a bit and then opened the door. Rachel glanced over when she heard the door open and her cheeks turned a bright red. "Actually I am thirsty," he said as he let his pants drop to the floor. "I thought you might be thirsty too," his face gleamed with sexual intent.

"I-I'm not. Please get out of my room!" she said as she held a shirt against her chest.

Richard stepped inside the bedroom and closed the door. He walked toward her and snatched the shirt off her chest revealing her breasts. Rachel let out a gasp when he had torn off her shirt as she tried to cover herself and then was left completely open. Richard grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. He jumped on top of her, pinning her hands down, his dick pressed down on her crotch as she was completely naked. Rachel whimpered and squirmed to get free, tugging her hands, but she had no hope against his strength. "P-Please stop! Your son is my fiancé! This is wrong!"

He leaned his head down to her breast as he yelled, "Shut up! I'll tell you what's wrong, walking around in a bikini in front of your father-in-law! But you did it." He began to suck on her breast, slobbering wildly on her breast leaving lots of spit.

She yelled trying to defend herself, "I was in a bikini when you showed up! I was going for a swim!" As she struggled more to get free.

"Bitch, you're a fucking lying slut!" he said as he bit down on her nipple.

Rachel let out a soft cry of pain, "How am I lying?" He pushed her legs apart and held them there as he began to push his cock between her pussy lips. She tried to close her legs as he began to push his cock into her tight pussy -- his cock was much bigger than his son's. Rachel whimpered as she couldn't help noticing the size difference and she bit her lip.

Richard spat down on her cheek and she closed her eyes. "Taking a hot tub bath, you fucking knew the window in the living room would give me a great view! You bitch! Trying to tease me! My son has a slut for a fiancé!"

She struggled some more, but the more she tried to move the better his dick felt as it slammed into her pussy. "It's not my fault you were looking at me! You said you were going to watch TV, you could have left!" He placed his right hand over her throat as he leaned up to thrust his cock harder into her pussy, Rachel froze while he was holding her throat.

"You put on quite a show," he said as he leaned down and began to kiss her. Rachel tried moving her head from side to side to avoid giving in to temptation as she was enjoying his cock more then any cock she had ever experienced. He pulled on her bottom lip as he then spat into her mouth. "I enjoyed it, as you can tell by my rock-hard cock!" His thrusts got harder into her pussy as he picked up speed.

She shuddered some, "I-I didn't do it on purpose!" She whined a little while he was thrusting harder into her.

He moved his hand from her throat and placed both his hands on her breasts, "Shut up, bitch!" He squeezed on her tits and pulled them around in different directions as he pounded her pussy even harder. Rachel closed her mouth as she was told, whimpering as he fucked her and played with her breasts.

"P-Please pull out before you cum!" she yelled as she did not want to get pregnant with her father-in-law's baby

Richard groaned in pleasure, "Fuck you, slut, I'll cum wherever the fuck I want to!" He groaned as he was at the point of cumming. "If you don't want me to cum in you, then sit up and stick your face out at me!" he said with a grin. Rachel looked up at him and instantly obeyed him. She sat up and then stuck her face out the way he wanted. Her pussy was dripping and wanting more as his dominance turned her on. He quickly pulled out and stood up on the bed... the bed his son shared with his fiancé.

He groaned out loud and squirted multiple shots of semen onto her face. Rachel closed her eyes, letting him abuse her face with his juices. Richard got his male juices splattered on her cheek, lips, and even on her eyelid. "Oh, yeah, that feels so good!" Richard soon began to return to his normal self and couldn't believe what he had done to the poor girl. She was old enough to be his daughter -- heck she was his son's love!

Just then they heard the sound of Jake pulling into the driveway. Richard hopped off the bed, putting on his clothes. Rachel quickly got up, cleaned off her face with a washcloth in the bathroom, and put on a pair of jeans and a blouse. She and Richard said nothing to one another. Richard quickly went and sat down in the living room just as Jake walked into the house. Rachel came downstairs and kissed him on the lips. "Hey, honey, you're home late."

Jake licked his lips as he pulled away from the kiss. "Sorry, hun, got held up at the office."

Richard worried that Rachel was going to tell her son what he had done and ruin his relationship with his son. He sat there a bit sweaty from the sex. Rachel grabbed Jake's hand and took him to the living room, "Your father decided to drop by." She chose not to say anything as this was their anniversary and a part of her wanted more. Jake wrapped his arm around his fiancé as he couldn't keep his hands off her body.

Richard looked at her and then to his son. "Greetings, son."

Jake looked at his dad with surprise, "Oh, hey, dad, why are you here?"

Richard said awkwardly as he was still worried, "Umm you said we'd hang out today. Father and son..."

Little did Jake know that his father had just fucked his future wife silly in his own marital bed. "Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, dad, I totally forgot. My anniversary is today with Rachel." Rachel smiled at her love and then cuddled into him and she smiled apologetically to Richard. Richard couldn't be any happier as he wanted to leave, but acted disappointed.

"Oh, that's fine, son, the game is over anyway."

Jake felt bad for letting his dad down and said, "I am truly sorry."

Richard stood up and began walking to the door.

"It's fine, son. Rachel was good company," he said with a smirk. "I can't wait for her to become my daughter-in-law," as he grinned at Rachel.

Rachel's cheeks turned a bright red. "Maybe you two can hang out some other time," she said.

Richard smiled at them both. "Of course, I look forward to coming back. I should be going to let you two love birds celebrate," he said as he grabbed his coat. "When I do come back I hope you can join us too, I'd love to get to know my daughter-in-law some more."

Jake smiled, "Thanks, Dad, see ya." The happy couple waved at Richard as he got into his car and soon they headed inside.

Rachel was blushing as she thought about what Richard might have meant by his last statement and then kissed Jake on the chin, "I have the hot tub heated up."