Chapter 01, the Prequel

Story Info
It would only be once...right?
882 words
3.32
4.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worked in a warehouse setting for 7.5 years with minimal encounters between myself and my fellow associates. Sure, we'd all sleep with each other, go out for drinks and enjoy each other's company, knowing it was only for companionship that we were sleeping together and nothing more.

Then, I switched facilities.

I was well versed with how warehouses function when I came to my new building. I had had a long sexual stint with a manager at the new facility which was new and exciting but ultimately a disaster and hazardous to my mental health. After that disappointment, I had thought to myself, "never again with someone I work with," and it turns out I was wrong about that.

I didn't know it would turn into more than just flirting, at first. My job required to call him everyday, multiple times a day, to verify information and resolve issues happening in the warehouse.

The phone call conversations grew less work related, and I grew more tense.

First, it was merely my teasing. I'd answer in a low "sex hotline" type voice, and he would appease me. We would talk about things like how long it's been for him, and he would joke about dating single moms at my sons preschool.

I consistently answered the phone in the sexiest voice I could muster every time he called. Then, after months of my teasing, he began to tease back.

He would ask me to run for coffee for him. He would poke fun at my healthy meals but ask me to bring him food (to which I obliged.) He asked me to work overtime for his department, because he thought I was just so great at my job, (oh, the flattery) he wanted me on his team. He would call me with his own 'sex hotline' voice, and once he'd hang up I would be left by myself in my office, wet and quickly approaching throbbing.

I came in for overtime. He was pissed that I was late and barely talked to me most of the night. No flirting, all business from him. I kept my head down and finished the shift.

I turned in my work at the end and told him- "ah well, I need to run to the store, even though it's 2am."

He bit. "What store?"

I told him which one specifically I was going to.

"Oh really? That's right by where I live."

My mind raced. Thoughts started going through my mind of bumping into him and relieving the sexual tension between us by a makeout fest in the parking lot.

"Well I'm headed there now. Maybe I'll see ya."

Great job playing it cool. Doesn't matter, he didn't show.

The weekend comes and goes, and I move into the next week.

Monday, I decide to razz him about not meeting me Friday night. He chuckles playfully but brushes it off.

Tuesday, I need to be out working where he is working, and cleaning equipment. I'm wearing leggings. He tells me, "you can't wear those to work." I ask why. He says, "it's distracting me."

Now you, my dear reader, may not be turned on yet, but I most certainly was at that moment. The fact that my ass was distracting him only made my own excitement grow.

Wednesday comes and goes. More flirting, more distracting, more cleaning.

Thursday arrives as the end of my work week. I am in a low cut shirt and tight jeans. Everyone else leaves. He is doing reports, telling me on the phone that I wind him up. I am cleaning equipment in his office.

He stands to leave, but I am in the doorway.

We are about 6-8 inches apart, I can smell him- it is a gentle, warm sweet scent. He is talking to me about something but I can't hear him, I am watching his lips form words. His lips aren't thick and full like mine, they are thinner but I still want to feel them and taste them.

"I gotta go." He says and it snaps me out of my daydream. His wandering eyes meet mine and flick down to my cleavage then back up to mine.

"Wait..." I trail off and wait for him to push past.

As he moves in front of me, I grab his arm and mutter "don't go..." and then my lips are on his, his tongue tangled with mine, his hand at my neck pulling me in, kissing me deeper.

His body grinds into mine, pushing me back against the office wall, sending his tongue deeper into my mouth, and I'm sure he can feel me throbbing against him. I feel his heart beating out of his chest. He uses his teeth to pull at my lips and I am nearly in tears with wanting.

When the kiss breaks, I am nearly panting for air and my head is spinning. There is throbbing in my clit and throbbing in my chest.

My shift is ending but I want him more. The goodbye is not awkward, I can feel that we both want more from each other. For now, I head home, my head feeling like it is filled with fireworks, and dreaming of what it is I'm getting myself into.