Chapter 02: Abby Learns Restraint

Story Info
Noah ties Abby to the bed, and teases her for hours.
1.7k words
4.28
24.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby was beginning to question her decision to make her husband pay more attention to her in the bedroom. She appreciated all of the great sex they had been having since the night she had seduced him with her schoolgirl outfit in his office, but now he wanted to get a little more...creative.

Which would explain why she was now tied to their bed. Her hands were bound with leather cuffs to either side of the headboard, and her feet were tied to the bed frame with red silk rope. She was dressed only in a pair of fishnet panties, and a red satin bra with black mesh overlay. Her eyes were covered with her best velvet wrap.

Her husband Noah had been the one to secure her restraints. He wanted to make sure that any movement she was able to make while he teased her body would not allow her to free herself too soon. His huge cock was rock hard at the thought of all the torment he had in store for his beautiful wife.

Noah had been planning this night for some time. He had begun to gather several items in secret to aid him with this seduction. His first choice was a black rose from their garden. He began by slowly teasing her instep with slow, sure strokes. Abby gasped, and began squirming in earnest. Noah chuckled warmly.

Then the real torment began. Slowly running the rose up the inside of her thighs, he began to follow the path he was tracing with his tongue, adding little nips here and there with his teeth. Abby began moaning, and Noah noticed as he looked up her body that her nipples had grown into hard little nubs. And there was his next target, he decided.

Noah straddled Abby's body, and began slowly licking his way around her bra. Her 46DD sized breasts heaved rapidly as her breathing became ragged. Noah slowly unclasped the front hook and let her breasts burst free from their satin prison. He began running his tongue all over her breasts, making sure to avoid her nipple for the moment. Abby's whimpers grew louder as she attempted to arch her back, tying to aim her nipple into his mouth. Noah shook his head, allowing his long black hair to trail over Abby's pale skin.

"Unh-Unh," he chastised her. "You have to hold still. You are mine, all mine tonight. You promised me you would behave. Do I need to punish you again?"

"No, please don't." Abby whimpered. She bit her lip, attempting to stem her pleas for leniency. She had promised to be good tonight, letting Noah do whatever he wished to her, for as long wanted. First, he had tied her long black hair into a tight braid at the back of her head, then coiled it into a bun. Noah wanted to make sure that he could easily wrap it around his fist, or pull it from behind.

Noah slowly ran his teeth over Abby's neck, pausing at the juncture between her neck and shoulder, sinking his teeth into her flesh, and began sucking gently. He wanted to leave his mark of possession on her. Noah was not a jealous man by nature, but he did enjoy the thought of going out in public with Abby covered in his marks, showing her off to all the men who looked at her.

Abby's nipples were hard little nubs pressed hard into his chest. His cock pressed into her bellybutton, bobbing gently against her soft flesh. He was aching to take her, and take her hard, but he wanted her begging first. That was not going to happen to his satisfaction for quite some time, so he steeled himself for the wait.

Switching to the other side of her neck, Noah began sucking hard after biting her gently. He ran his tongue over the mark, tasting a bit of blood he had pulled through the skin. This, he knew, turned Abby on more than anything else having to do with the area of her body above the waist. Suddenly, he could smell a sweet, musky scent coming from Abby's pussy. Her mouth opened into an O, panting hard. This was not an opportunity Noah could easily pass up.

Moving quickly up to her head, Noah slowly slid his cock into her mouth. Abby swallowed it eagerly into her throat, her tongue flicking against the head as it slid deeper inside. When it he had thrust it in as deeply as it was going to go, Noah slowly drew out, feeling her tongue wrapping around his cock, sucking it like a piece of candy. When just the head remained in her mouth, he surged forward again, his balls slapping her chin gently. Abby moaned low in her throat, causing Noah's cock to jerk in response. Noah held himself still for a moment, trying to regain his composure before continuing to take her mouth. Slamming in and out of her throat now, Noah quickly reached his orgasm, sperm shooting strait down Abby's throat.

When Noah finished, he began his teasing again. He pulled a white peacock feather from the bedside table drawer. He began by slowly running it over the bottoms of Abby's feet, drawing it up the inside of her legs, until he reached her pussy, the sweet scent from earlier stronger now. He quickly ran his tongue over her slit through the holes in her panties. Abby's hips arched hard off the bed, straining hard against her bonds. But Noah stopped with just that one lick, wanting to draw the pleasure out.

Continuing up her body with the feather, he slowly swirled the tip around her belly button, gently dipping his tongue inside. Abby's haggard breathing told him just how much she was enjoying his attentions. Noah then drew it slowly over the undersides of her breasts, and up over the tops. When he was satisfied that Abby's nipples were as hard as they could get, he ran his teeth over them, and slowly sucked them into his mouth. He began flicking them with his tongue, eliciting more gasps and moans from Abby, who he could tell was about to reach her first orgasm.

That simply would not do. Noah pulled himself off of Abby completely, leaving her frustrated, but still extremely ready for him to take her. Noah smiled to himself, knowing that he would not allow her a release for quite awhile yet. He walked into the bathroom, finding Abby's favorite massage oil in the cupboard. It was a warm, sensual scent, Jasmine Vanilla. Noah knew that it would warm Abby's skin, and turn her on even more. It never failed to arouse her even if she wasn't in the mood to begin with. With her already begging for release, it would drive her over the edge.

When Noah returned to the bedroom, Abby was struggling with her bonds, attempting to free herself. Noah could not let this naughtiness pass by unpunished. Abby stilled when she felt him standing over her. A shudder ran through her, a small moan escaping her throat. She knew she was in trouble now. Noah unbound her feet, turning her over onto her stomach. Before retying her feet, he drew her panties off slowly, tossing them across the room. He then removed the blindfold, so she could look over her shoulder to watch him.

Making sure her eyes were on him, Noah slowly drew his hand up, and slapped it down hard onto her ass. Abby squealed, and began squirming in earnest. Noah lifted his hand again, drawing the moment out, before slamming it down again, leaving a red handprint on her right cheek. Suddenly, wetness began flowing down Abby's legs. Her hips bucked upward hard, and she began begging Noah to end it, and just take her. Noah simply smiled, and smacked her left cheek a little harder, leaving another imprint.

When her ass had been spanked raw, Noah gently ran his tongue over the sore spots, then kissed each hurt slowly and sweetly, making Abby's pussy gush harder. He then slowly ran his hands from her ankles to her waist after warming some of the massage oil on his hands. He slowly smoothed it over her back, reaching around the sides to caress her breasts. Satisfied that he had covered every inch of her backside, Noah untied her feet, and flipped her back over. Now however, he left them unbound. Starting again with the tops of her feet, he smoothed oil up her legs, but bypassed her pussy for the time being. After caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples, he slowly slid his hands back down to her waist.

Noah gently slid two fingers down either side of Abby's slit, massaging gently. She sighed, and tilted upward toward him again. Noah was ready to end her torment, however. He gently parted her pussy lips over her clit, and blew gently. She was already extremely wet, but Noah slid an oil covered finger around and around the edge of her clit, without actually touching it. Exposing her to his gaze, he simply stared for a moment. She was so tasty, it almost hurt. Noah leaned down and ran the tip of his tongue up and down her outer folds. Slowly, he sucked her clit into his mouth, tonguing it with small flicks. Noah slowly slid his finger into her pussy, all tight and wet.

Noah was rock hard again, his cock pressed into her oil slick thigh.

"Tell me what you want me to do." Noah told Abby.

"Please, please, please take me hard!" Abby begged.

"Just remember, you asked for it!"

Noah drew himself up, and slammed his huge cock deep inside of her in one long stroke. Abby tightened immediately, her inner muscles squeezing him hard. Drawing himself slowly out of her, Noah quickly slammed himself back inside, hard against her cervix. Abby shuddered, and orgasmed hard, her tiny muscles feeling like a thousand tiny hands caressing Noah's cock, urging him to take her harder.

"Oh God, oh God", was all Abby could manage to scream as Noah took her harder and harder, each hard thrust slamming him into her cervix. The tiny bit of pain she felt each time, bumped her pleasure up to new heights, causing her to orgasm again. The ripples grasping Noah's cock drove him over the edge, until he felt his cock spasm, and thick hot jets of cum squirted inside of her. Abby shuddered, and came one last time.

Noah buried his face in between Abby's heaving breasts, and lay there panting for a moment. After untying her wrists, he kissed her gently.

"You know, it is your turn next time!" Abby told him.

Noah just smiled....