Chapter 1: Awakening

Story Info
Wife's journey to becoming a seductress.
4.5k words
4.18
62.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my very first story written and submitted. There will be at least another four chapters, possibly more. Your comments, suggestions and critiques will be helpful, so all feedback is gratefully accepted. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Awakening

Aaaaaahhhhwwwww, oh it feels so good!! It's been so long since I've had an orgasm like that, thought Joyce to herself, but alas the jolt woke her and quickly, reality hit. I had only been dreaming of sex though the heat and moisture between my legs was real enough and showed the intensity of my dream or should I say nightmare, since I was only a dreaming. I need a cock in me!

My husband is a wonderful and sexy man. His one major flew, which for us is a double-edged sword, is his ambition. He is an up and coming lawyer working in a prestigious law firm and providing a wonderful existence for us. He, however, works incredibly long hours and as a result has no time for sex or at least sex with me. I, on the other hand, have always had an insatiable need for sex, but on a monogamous basis. While I will admire other men I have never cheated on my husband.

So here I am lying in bed red hot with wet panties next to this sexy guy and not getting any. Maybe I should just take any opportunity that comes along to have sex with him. Like now!

Joyce rolls over and slips her hand into Bill's boxers and begins to caress his penis. She feels it growing, much to her satisfaction. It is, at full erection, about 8 inches long and as thick around as her wrist. All of a sudden the alarm goes off and Bill grunts. He reaches down and removes her hand, rolls over and shuts off the alarm.

He says, "Honey, I am sorry, but I have to catch a flight to Chicago for a two day conference. When I get back lets see if we can't schedule some time together."

Leaping out of bed he heads for the shower, quickly dresses, packs his bags and head out the door to the airport.

Joyce just lay in bed watching him prepare to leave. All the time wondering if it was just their (his!) busy schedule or was it another women or just that she had, at age 32, lost her sex appeal! She was frustrated and perplexed as to root cause her current situation.

Finally, she got herself out of bed and went to take a shower and get dressed in preparation for another horny and frustrating day.

Strolling into the bathroom Joyce stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror and lifted her nightgown over her head. Staring into the mirror she apprised her current form. Her 36 B breasts still curved upwards quite nicely and her hips were the same size as in college. As a result of regular gym workouts her stomach was flat with a nice tone to it. The best part though were her long shapely legs; they could still turn heads as she walked down the street. As she stood in front of the mirror Joyce slid her hands down her hips pushing her panties to the floor making her completely naked. Looking in the mirror she caressed her bush pushing the hair aside and worked a finger in between her swollen cunt lips. Joyce moaned as she gently rubbed her finger up and down touching her clit. Ohh, she thought, this is what I need as she picked up the pace of stroking. Than stopping she said to herself, " time for my friendly surrogate".

Joyce opened the vanity draw and took out her silver, bullet shaped helper. Taking it in her right hand she spread her cunt lips with the left and began to slid it into her cunt. "Oooh, I like the way my cunt swallows the silver bullet", she thought. When it was all the way in she drew it back to just about all the way out. Than she thrust it in full depth in one shove. By this point Joyce was sitting on the edge of her vanity watching the activity in the mirror. Her legs spread wide with the end of the "Silver Bullet" sticking out. Reaching down she gave the end a twist and the room was filled with a buzzing sound, quickly followed by a deep moan out of Joyce as the vibrator went to full power. As Joyce watched, the lids of her eyes went to half shut with the build up heat and excitement between her legs. Joyce moaned out loud as the intensity increased along with the speed of the "Silver Bullet" plunging in and out. Suddenly Joyce screamed and slammed her legs shut around the still vibrating "Silver Bullet". Looking in the mirror Joyce saw that her body had gone pink from the exertion, leaving her nipples standing straight up.

Joyce reluctantly opened her legs and turned off the "Silver Bullet", while slowly sliding it out. As this was done, Joyce watched as her cunt opening slowly closed to await another visit, hopefully soon! Commenting to herself about the wetness in her bush, she knew this self-fuck had been better and more needed than usual. Reflecting on that thought, Joyce wondered what was needed to get Bill's cock into her aching cunt on a much more regular and frequent basis!

Joyce took a shower during which she gently and sensually caressed each part of her body all over again. She paid particular attention to her nipples and clit, which successfully brought her to another orgasm. That was three times in a morning Joyce thought and still no cock between her legs!

Joyce realized time was flying by and that her best friend Sandy would arrive shortly for their daily coffee klatch. Considering how she felt, Joyce dressed to feel good and she hoped get some admiring glances from sexy men. She slipped into a pair satin panties, a sheer matching bra, hip hugging jeans and a man tailored starch button down shirt. She left a couple of buttons open, so that without much strain a viewer could look and see her sheer bra.

Sandy is single and very sexy. She uses these attributes to lead a sexually active and satisfying life. Adding to Joyce's frustration, Sandy occasionally shares in a very detailed way her latest adventures.

When Sandy arrived her first comment was, "don't we look risqué today, what's the occasion?"

"Nothing special" said Joyce, "other than being horny and feeling ignored".

Sandy said "Wow this sounds like we could have a problem festering. Let's hear what's up, ok, so out with it, what's wrong?"

Joyce looked at Sandy and than burst into tears, saying "I am so horny and yet I don't seem to be able to get Bill to take a moment to fuck me!! I feel like I have lost all sex appeal and really don't know what to do other than use the "Silver Bullet"!"

Sandy blurted out; "you're not thinking of committing suicide are you?"

Joyce paused and smirked "no silly, the "Silver Bullet" is my pet vibrator!"

Joyce and Sandy both burst into laughter at this.

Once they stopped laughing they chatted about the situation a bit more, when Sandy said, "I think we can solve this problem".

"How?"

"Well" said Joyce, "another friend of mine faced a similar situation and using my 'experience' we devised a way for her to change, in a very positive way, her sex life with her husband. The process was quite radical in approach and took her into sexual areas that she had only fantasized about. It also entailed her putting complete trust in me and doing exactly, without question, what I instructed her to do,"

"It was successful?'

"Absolutely!"

"What was it you did?"

Sandy explained in sufficient detail what was involved and the risks faced.

Once she finished, Joyce sat and thought about what she had heard. Finally she said, "let's do it, as either way, my relationship with Bill needs to change!"

Sandy asked, "will you do everything exactly as and when I tell you to, because at the first sign of hesitation the project comes to an immediate stop. Do you understand and accept that?"

"Yes I do! When do we begin?"

"Right now."

"Right now?"

"That's right. First go and get this silver bullet of yours."

Joyce went into the bathroom and got the "Silver Bullet" and while doing so looked in the mirror and wondered what she was really getting herself into. "Oh well she thought it really is time for a change!"

"Wow", Sandy exclaimed, "that must be at least 10 inches long".

"It's actually 12 inches" Joyce said, "and a very good friend of mine".

"I can see why. OK let's get moving on this project. First, I need to understand exactly what I have to work with, so let's have you stand up and take all your clothes off for me. But don't just undress, I want you to do your version of a seductive striptease for me. Any questions or problems with that?"

Joyce just stared at Sandy and than said, "I have never done a striptease for Bill, let alone for a female, even if she is my best friend."

"Sounds to me like the project is going to grind to a halt with the very first assignment. Is that right?" asked, Sandy.

Pausing for a second Joyce gave a shy smile and said, "no the rules are the rules and I will follow them. Let me get some music to dance to, if that is okay?"

"Sure that's how you must begin to think."

After putting a slow dance CD on Joyce began to move around in a stiff dance. She unbuttoned her shirt almost as if she was just getting undressed. With a quick jerk she dropped the shirt off her shoulders onto the floor. Than bringing her hands up to the front of her chest she unhooked her bra. This quickly fell to the floor leaving her breast totally exposed and nipples standing straight out.

"You have really kept those breast in good shape. I really like the raw material already", Sandy said.

Continuing on Joyce slid her hands down her stomach and unbuttoned her jeans. Without much finesse she pushed her jeans off her hips and dropped them to the floor. Standing in her panties she smiled at Sandy and began to push them down until they were loose enough for gravity to take over pulling them to the floor. With a kick of the foot, Joyce flung them away and stood in front of Sandy stark naked. She felt exposed and unsure of what to do next. Sandy sensed this and stepped in to take control once again. "You really keep your body in great shape don' t you?" inquired Sandy.

"Yes, I get to the gym at least three times a week and have a personal trainer. A real hunk if the truth be told."

"Turn around slowly, so I can do a full inspection" instructed Sandy.

Joyce did as she was told and slowly rotated around, feeling a little like a cow being viewed at auction. As she completed the circle, she came face to face with Sandy. At that moment Sandy reached out and gently tugged Joyce's right nipple. This startled Joyce who flinched and pulled back just as Sandy was increasing the pressure. They both watched as the nipple stretched out and than sprung loose retracting to original size. They laughed at this and smiled at each other.

"I have never been touched like that by a women."

"Did it bother you?"

"I was more startled than bothered by your touching me. The gentleness of your touch actually felt nice."

"I'm glad", said Sandy.

Than Sandy continued her inspection making note of Joyce's flat stomach and full bush of pubic hair. She instructed Joyce to sit up on the edge of the table. Joyce did as she was told and sat on the edge of the table with legs closed together, hands in her lap and totally naked!

"Okay lets do a quiz. What do you have between your legs?"

Looking quizzically at Sandy, like what kind of question is that? Joyce said, "well my vagina."

"What's another word for your vagina and do you have any nicknames for it?"

"Well cunt is another term for it and no I really don't have any pet names for it," said Joyce.

"No nicknames, hmmmmm, we will have to work on that. Now put your hands on the table next to your hips and open your legs. That's right spread them apart. More.....more...a little wider. That's better. You look good with your legs spread wide, like you are opening up in order to provide access for some big cock to fill that cunt of yours. Is that what you are doing? What are you thinking and how are you feeling right now?"

"Well this is all so new to me. I am not sure what I should be thinking except that I am fully exposed to my best friend in a way that I would never have thought in a million years! To tell the truth I am starting to enjoy it a little."

"Good, because things will be picking up from here. First, take your hands and open your cunt lips wide."

Joyce did as told and found it enjoyable and exciting to which the intensity of Sandy's staring at her cunt.

"What's that little nub at the top of your slit?"

"My clitoris."

"How large does it get when it is excited?"

"It actually gets fairly large and swollen. It is very sensitive and when used intensely provides a lot of pleasure."

"Let's see it swell. Stroke yourself."

At this command Joyce paused, as she had never masturbated in front of anyone including Bill.

"Problems?" Sandy asked.

"Ahhh, no, no problems." Replied Joyce as she slowly started to stroke herself. Within a few strokes she felt her clit begin to swell and get excited.

"Do you feel like sliding a finger up your cunt? Don't be shy go ahead and open that cunt up."

Joyce kept stroking her clit with the right and slipped her left index finger into her cunt. She couldn't believe that for the fourth time today she was getting aroused. A second finger was inserted and the pace picked up.

"You are getting slick Joyce. I can see what you meant about your clit growing, it is huge! Okay, time to stop."

Joyce couldn't believe what she had just heard. The word stop echoed through her mind. No, she thought I couldn't stop.

"Stop!!"

Sandy's sharp command brought Joyce to sudden halt. As she slid her fingers out she let out a low moan.

"You really are getting into the spirit of this exercise. You are clearly heading in the right direction with your feelings. As a little reward you may continue your self-stimulation with the "Silver Bullet"."

Joyce's eyes lit up at these words. She reached over and picked up the "pet", turned it on low and began to rub it on her clitoris. This brought an immediate moan to her lips. The tip approached her cunt lips, than spread them open and slowly began to disappear into the dark tunnel. Sandy stepped forward and turned the speed up causing Joyce to throw her head back in ecstasy. She now had the bullet about 90% of the way in. Sandy gave it a push which sent it all the in and turned it to full speed. Joyce cried out as she felt the crescendo of her fourth orgasm travel with speed and electricity through her stiffening body. She was rapidly jamming the "Silver Bullet" in and out trying to sustain what was the best orgasm it had given her. . Her legs were swinging open and closed as the shutters of pleasure continued to ripple through her. Finally, the pleasure subsided and she leaned back on her hands while slowly letting legs fall open. The "Silver Bullet" was still buzzing away, nestled deep in Joyce's glistening cunt.

"Ohhh", Joyce moaned "that was wonderful."

Sandy moved between Joyce's open legs, and gripping the "Silver Bullet" slowly pulled it out, as Joyce's cunt slowly started to recover. Joyce just sat there in a pool of the juices which had exploded out of her. The "Silver Bullet" was almost sparkling from all the dripping juices on it.

"It's to bad Bill wasn't here to see that performance," said Sandy, "that was one hot scene, "it really got me excited just watching and you weren't performing for my pleasure."

"I'm beginning to understand what needs to be done."

"You're are right about the "what needs to be done", what we are going to work on now is how to do it right. As oversexed as you claim to be I don't think your experience has given you the chance to develop the finer skills for seduction and your own pleasure, so our lessons will continue through the day. The first thing you need to learn is how to do a striptease. What you did before was just undressing to music. I am going to demonstrate the right way to seductively strip for a person be they male or female. When I have done the striptease, I am going to demonstrate, it has always resulted in some of the best sex I ever had. What I want you to during the demonstration is to sit there with your legs apart. Actually one of the rules you must follow today is to never cross your legs. They must be together or floating apart like now. Another point is that whenever you feel in the mood you may touch, fondle or caress any part of your body. Now where is that reggae CD I loaned to you. It has the perfect beat and mood for stripping."

Joyce loaded it into her CD player and sat back down making sure she did not cross her legs. She found that by not crossing her legs she was always exposing her cunt to anyone in front of her. She was starting to like that idea.

The music started and Sandy began to softly sway to the beat off the steel drums. Her eyes continually stared into Joyce's. Her hands joined together over her head, as she swayed. Than the hand began their decent gently moving over her face, to the neck, over her breast, down her stomach to her hips. Than the hands came together right in front of her cunt, she started to rub that area and thrust hips gently towards Joyce.

Joyce could already feel the juices begin to flow again. This was seductive and you didn't have to be a guy to be turned on by it. Joyce's hand unconsciously dropped between her legs and began to gently stroke her clitoris.

Sandy was opening the buttons on her skirt. When it was loose enough she slid a hand in between her legs and caressed herself up and down. Her eyes were half closed due to the self-inflicted pleasure. By now she had a finger in her cunt and was moaning quietly to herself. Finally she pushed her skirt off of her hips and let it drop. When this happened she draw the finger out of her cunt and with her tongue licked it clean.

Joyce almost came on the spot when Sandy licked her finger. It was so sensual and erotic.

Sandy smiled. Still swaying to the rhythm off the music she started to unbutton her blouse from the bottom. Slowly her blouse was beginning to drift open. After undoing the top button Joyce was able to see the black lace bra that Sandy was wearing. Smiling suggestively Sandy leaned forward causing her blouse to fall open and expose her chest. Her nipples were standing erect and pushing through the lace fabric. Standing upright again the blouse slowly slipped off of her shoulders and fell to the floor. Clad only in bra and panties now, Sandy continued to sway suggestively in front of Joyce.

Joyce sat staring in rapt attention and unconsciously slowly stroked her clit.

Sandy slid her hands up over her stomach to cup each breast. She tugged on her nipples through the bra and quietly moaned. She was now completely engrossed in her dancing and pleasure. Her hands came to the middle of her bra and unclipped it while still holding it together.

Joyce wanted the bra removed, as her need to see Sandy's tits and nipples was driving her mad.

Sandy slid her hand up under one cup and let that part of the bra fall away. She did that with her other breast so that now her bra was hanging off her shoulders and both breasts cupped in her hands. She spread her fingers apart and her nipples stuck through. Sandy smiled at Joyce seeing how excited she was getting from watching the performance. Than he dropped her arms to her side letting her bra fall off.

Joyce moaned at the sight and drove two fingers up into her cunt, sliding them in and out.

Sandy reached over and picked up the "Silver Bullet" and brought I to her lips and gave it a gentle kiss. Joyce couldn't believe what she was seeing. That vibrator had just come out of her cunt and was covered with her juices. Now here was Sandy kissing it.

Sandy's tongue darted out and started to lick the vibrator. Working from one end to the other and than opening her mouth she slowly took it into her month and enclosing it with her lips. She slid it in and out sucking on it. Drawing it out of her month she turned it on low and slowly draw it down her cheek to her neck and to the top of her breast. In a circling motion she rubbed it around her breast. Finally she slid it up to touch a nipple letting out a moan as her nipple stiffened. After circling her nipple for a few moments she did the same to her other nipple. Smiling at Joyce, she started to trace a line down her stomach to the top of her panties. Pulling the top of her panties from her waist she let the vibrator disappear down into her nether area.

12