Chapter 51

Story Info
You meet after work.
1.6k words
3.9
11.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The After Work Meeting

I had called you back to the unit several times for different things, but today you came back on your own. I missed seeing you saunter up and down the halls but since you were done with most of the chores on the unit you had no reason to be back there. You had to clean the carpets today and I was enjoying the view. It was good to see you moving back and forth as your arm muscles showed as you moved about with the heavy vacuum.

I still had a longing for your touch and to kiss you. I can't tell you how many times I fantasized about that. I am sure you have your share of the women so I am nothing to fantasize about, but I like to at least think that maybe you have had a thought or two about me. I guess I will never know, you are so secretive and shy about those sort of things. I never know how to read you. I do like talking with you about every day things and the flirtations are nice too. Sometimes I go too far and stick my foot in my mouth, but I know you enjoy it to by the way you laugh and smile. Some day I keep saying you may make a move or say something to me that will let me know you really do want to see me other than at work. I will probably be speechless if that ever happens.

When you moved to plug in the vacuum it was all I could do to keep from touching you. The heat that was sweltering inside me was overwhelming. I just wanted to take you and passionately kiss you and lay you down right there on the floor. Now that is crazy. Don't ask me why I have such thoughts I just do. The sparks I get from you are so igniting I can barely stand it. I feel so full of passion and eroticism that I have to slow myself down to catch my breath. Dumb I know. I can't help myself.

Why do you think when I have to come in to work, on a day off, that I wear provocative clothing, I want to get your attention. I guess it is doing no good cause you don't say anything. Oh well, a gal can dream can't she?

The day came when you said you would be back and meet me down the street at the park. I assumed it was just to talk since you had never come on to me in any other way. I said I could meet you.

I got off work at 7pm that evening and drove to the park. I saw you standing there by your truck. You had a blanket in one hand and a smile on your face. We went for a walk through the woods and came to a nice secluded spot, where you spread out the blanket. We had talked about the weather and the days events as we walked. You even held my hand to guide me through the path.

I was surprised, but glad that you asked me to see you. It was always good to talk outside of work. Too many eyes and ears around. BUT, I didn't care anymore. My life and friends were just that and as long as it didn't interfere with how I did my job, it shouldn't matter to anyone. You looked at me with those dazzling eyes of yours and that handsome grin. I melted as usual. I tried to keep my composure. You lifted my chin with your hands and placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips. As you pulled away I pulled you back and kissed you with more passion and depth.

If I was getting a chance for a kiss I was going to make it worth while. I could tell by the stunned look on your face that you did not expect to get such a desirous kiss from me. I think the only images you ever had of me, was in my scrubs. I don't think you ever took me out of the work place and imagined me in any other way. Well baby I was here to show you different. Ha ha ha!

As I started to pull away, I felt you pull me closer. You started to caress me, my hair, my face, my back, and down the rest of my body. I think for the first time you seen me for what and who I am. I sensed the passion flowing not only in my own body but yours as well. I felt your grip tighten and you kisses grow more passionate. You began to kiss my neck and breath harder. We lay back and let the moment consume us. The air around us was warm and breezy. The sparks that were flying between us were more full of heat.

I had wanted this day to come for so long and had hoped you could feel it to. Sometimes I thought you did and other days I was unsure. I tried in every way to let you know how I felt, but it was hard when I don't get a response. I am too shy and don't want the rejection, so I can't come out and ask. I can feel the magnetic force that pulls us together every time we are in close proximity. BUT how do I say anything? Do you want me to make the first move. I would if I knew it would do any good. Most of the time I never know your schedule after work. I would meet you any chance I got after work, or on a day off even. Oh well, I'll shut up and just enjoy the moment.

I unbuttoned your jeans and slid my hand to feel your hard shaft. IT was more than I imagined. My hand slid up and down to explore the veins of your bulge. The wetness escaped from my vaginal walls and was trickling down my leg. I felt your hand move to my belly and slide int my pants. Your fingers found my clit and rubed it and then entered my cave. You could hear my sigh as your fingers pleasured me. My hand was rubbing harder and fster on your shaft without me even noticing it. I wanted to taste your manhood. I moved myself to a postion to taste the flesh of your shaft. I moved my mouth up and down on you and deep throated it. You could feel my throat muscles as it massaged the circumference of your rod. The tip of your penis felt like it would explode as my tongue played over the opening. Flicking it with a soft gentle lick. Then I engorged it swiftley to the depths of my throat again and swallowed it. I massaged it with my hands as my mouth moved up and down on the rock hard shaft. I let my fingers rub and caress your balls as I sucked on your pleasures. I could hear the moans as my mouth worked its magic upon your cock.

Your fingers danced around in my juices and rubbed my clit with furious passion as your felt my suckling upon your dick. I could barely stand it. I found it hard to concentrate. I wanted to pleasure you in every way I could, but yet I was enjoying the pleasures of your touch as well. I wanted to straddle you and have you suck on my clit so you could feel and taste me as I was you. I wanted to feel you inside me as we rode the wave of rapture together. I so much wanted to please and be pleased. I wanted it to be a moment in time neither of us would soon forget.I knew I was breathing hard and I also knew my moans were intense and loud. I never wanted to stop. It felt so good to be in such ecstacy. The eroticism that was between us was not imagined at all. It was like no other experience. It wasn't suppose to be.

At that time you moved me to sit upon your face as you sucked and tonged my clit and vaginal cave till I could barely stand it. I could feel the juices arise as it spewed from my walls and into your mouth. I could hear you drink from the pleasures of my woman hood. I could take it no more as I straddled your hard cock and placed myself upon you. I eased upon your steed and began in a steady back and forth rocking motion. I then felt your hands gather at my waist and move me up and down on you. Your pace quickened as did your breathing. I heard your moans of joy. I heard myself moan aloud as I arched my back to receive all of you. I wanted you to go to the depths of my walls. I then felt you hold me as your grip became tight and your breathing erratic. I felt you spill forth a warming fluid into my vaginal cave. I kept up the pace and allowed myself to over come the urge to hold off and I to found myself in an orgasmic rage of passion as I gushed a flow of juice bathing your rod in my heat.It was like nothing else I had imagined. I could never have pictured it to be at all like it had been. I can only hope it was not a let down to you.

We looked at each other and smiled. You kissed me and held me close. I heard you whisper how much you had enjoyed the after work meeting. I only hoped it wasn't the last time we ever experienced each other.